Change my mind

>this is David
>David was born in England by his parents who are english citizens
>on paper David is an English citizen
>he grew up watching english television, playing with english kids and being lectured in english
>David speaks, talks and writes in english
>David has an english job and loves living in England
>appart from his apperance David is indistinguishable from a native englishan

David is English

Attached: 72541.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/politics-blog/11560116/When-the-Conservatives-speak-to-the-English-theyre-mostly-talking-to-white-people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this nigger is 100% ENGLISH, but only if you exclude everything that doesn't make him english
death to all niggers

Lol no he isn't

Du er og vil alltid forbli en utlending

He is British but not English

No

Yep. And if you raise a chicken on a sheep farm, it's a sheep.

yep, enjoy David, he will make a great anglo

>this is david
>david was born in england by his parents who have work visas
>on paper david doesn't exist because he was born in a shitting street
>he grew up mugging old british people and grinding on police officers
>david speak and talks in a perverse mix of british english and ebonics
>david doesn't have a job and is indifferent toward england
>to a blind, deaf, brain dead vegetable, david is indistignuishable from a native englishman
David is a nigger

>>David is English
David is a NIGGER

Attached: misho.jpg (735x877, 137K)

Yes. English denotes a specific heritage which predates all of the cultural accoutrements you assign to it.

English is as much of an ethnicity as it is a nationality. Trying to separate European nations from their ethnic component is a disgusting tactic used by leftists to further separate blood from soil

you might be animalistic but generally speaking humans have a responsibility not to be and not knowing that the mind determines a lot about who a person is , is probably why you struggle.

British Citizen - true . Raised in England in English culture - true . Not Ethnic English - true

Its funny. The most rabid white supremacist in brit/pol/ is half ugandan. And, tbf i'd take him over the white cucks i work with in a fucking heartbeat.

Attached: 3fb.jpg (953x772, 261K)

Europe for the Europeans please.
& niggers for niggerland

so what makes someone english?
empty invalid arguments
completely differenct species
empty, incalid argument

this really got your noggin jogging, huh?

If mind dictates who you are why is it that race is a predictor of IQ, political leanings, religion, and many other things that fall under the category of "mind"?

I don't need to change your mind, you are simply incorrect. You're trying to convince us the the is bright green right now.

>english citizens
No such thing. His parents were British citizens, he is British, but he will NEVER be English.

His teeth dont seems to be crooked and rotten, therefore he's obviously not a true Englishman. Checkmate.

>this is Bahmar the Goat
>Bahmar was born in England by his parents who are english citizens
>on paper Bahmar is an English subject
>he grew up eating english food, playing with english kids and being lectured in english
>Bahmar has an english job and loves living in England
>Bahmar regularly has sex with Englishmen
>apart from his appearance Bahmar is indistinguishable from a native englishan

Bahmar is English
>pic related

Attached: goated.jpg (500x529, 70K)

>you are simply incorrect
so prove to me that I am
I will be 100% open minded to what you say

English citizenship, not ethnically English/British Isles stock.

Simple

>appart from his apperance
>and average IQ of him and his fellow black "Englishmen"
>and their crime stats
>and vitamin D levels
>and a bunch of other things
in other words the only thing that David has in common with real Englishmen is speaking English and education/culture.

Native
English

Pick one

In Europe, we distinguish people by their nationality. So if someone's "English" it means they had English ancestors. If someone's Norwegian, they had Norwegian ancestors. If I went to Africa with my wife and raised my children there, they'd remain Polish. I don't know what is there to deny, and why blacks are doing this.

"David" is African, but was raised in England. And it doesn't take anything from him, he might have English citizenship, but it doesn't mean he's biologically English. Lawfully, maybe he is, but that's a flaw of 21st century logic and white fragility.

>completely different species
Exactly!

If David is English then I'm Nigerian or wherever the fuck he comes from.

>appart from his apperance David is indistinguishable from a native englishan
>apart from his appearance
So he isn't English

Refugees aren't English. If they're proud that their rape babies count as English then whatever.

So if someone is dumb, criminal and has vitamin D deficency they're not English?

>so what makes someone english?
Having parents who are English.

Having ancestry that goes back to before the Ice Age.

The stock image you used as your example is the proof. If you can't see that then what is there to say? You simply cannot be convinced.

>English citizenship
There is no English citizenship, England is a nation but not a country.

Ethnically? Not being ethnically black is one of the requirements.

David parents were english, I already said that

>>so what makes someone english?
blood, DNA, you know genetics. english is a race called anglo saxon
>>empty invalid arguments
niggers cant be english just like how english cant be chinese, india, or arabic.

Attached: 1527490833071.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>David parents were english
Then why is he a nigger? Davids parents were niggers like him, and therefore not English.

If they were black, they weren't English.

>this is Obongo Smith
>Obongo Smith was born in Congo and grew up specifically among the Pygmy people
>on paper Obongo Smith is a Congolese citizen
>Obongo Smith grew up waching local television, playing with Pygmy children and being lectured in their language
>Obongo Smith works in the rainforest with the Pygmies and loves being in Congo
>apart from his appearence Obongo Smith is indistinguishable from a native pygmy

Obongo Smith now belongs to one of the genetically oldest people in the World and his genes are no different from those of other Pygmies. Is this assestment correct?

Attached: blonde-guy-smiling.jpg (510x384, 32K)

Attached: cb0.jpg (396x385, 21K)

>empty invalid arguments
Are you claiming that you made an argument at some point? You stated your braindead, delusional opinion based on nothing but feels and now others are stating theirs.

You and David are not Europeans and never will be because you are extremely genotypically and phenotypically seperated from the natives dumbfuck

kys dumb shill

>This is Felix
>Felix was born In Scotland
>Felix is a Scottish Tiger

Attached: ScottishTiger.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Do you know where your ancestry goes back to before the ice age?
explain how the image I used is proof. If you can't explain how it's related then your argument is invalid
Ethnically doesn't matter, we all came form the same human species and have simply changed over time due to the climated we migrated to. In generation David's family will just look like "the native brit" if they continue to live there.

>this is Bjorn
>Bjorn was born in Norwegian by his parents who are Norwegian citizens
>on paper Bjorn is an Norwegian citizen
>he grew up watching Norwegian television, playing with Norwegian kids and being lectured in Norwegian
> Bjorn speaks, talks and writes in Norwegian
> Bjorn has a Norwegian job and loves living in Norway
>appart from his apperance Bjorn is indistinguishable from a native Norwegian
>OP is a faggot

Attached: tumblr_pbi6hgBhDC1wyo8cmo1_540.jpg (533x800, 98K)

He's clearly from Africa. He could be born on the moon and he'd still be African.

Why do Jews always do this?
Why do they lie so much Jow Forums?

Attached: mask off jews white.jpg (974x928, 254K)

This is bait or just sub-70 IQ on display.

Enter Annika. She here was born in SA, adopted by the Khoisan people, grew up speaking their language, absorbing their culture and interacting with Khoisans
Khoisans are the oldest human race around which diverged from the rest of humanity 100,000+ years ago
Did Annika's lineage diverge from the rest of humanity 100,000+ years ago?

Attached: _74610711_safangetty.jpg (660x371, 34K)

I presented a point and expected arguments aginst it
fuck off, flaggot

Attached: 365846892457.png (500x332, 234K)

I am a Quadroon Creatura who is also unironically a outspoken Fascist, I would die for a (((righteus))) cause and bring hope to bring back pre-feminism in the upcoming war and change this country around for good, If you are a black norwegian user, Trust me that you can STILL do you part

Democracy is such a shit system lol, My father never met his jamaican father (according too his mom) and told me from a young age awful horror scenarios about living alone fatherless

and little do you know, At age 13 ( 24) i am left fatherless kek! I shall not partake in breeding, and i will continue to slowly redpill people in my enviroment, the PVV is showing (((them))) as the allies but i guess History need not to repeat but rhyme itself in some way.

I am Dutch,Proud Helmonder and Brabantic speaker, May God bless you all.

Attached: ThanksPol.jpg (890x876, 107K)

Because its all they can do to slow down the walk to the oven

Will OP reply? probably not

Not a jew, I'm simply just asking if you could explain to me how David is not english despite being JUST like everyone and you can't even do that without sperging out like autists you are

>completely different species
Yes, exactly, you just proved the point.

Attached: 1538945361419.png (965x720, 664K)

>Hasan and Swedes are both homo sapiens.
>A mouse and a fish are two different animals.

Dudes a bong legally but he's not a bong ethnically. Why do you care either way

You're retarded and you'll never take english peoples identity away from us. The english are an ethnic group native to europe. He ethnically is not english. Not even our cucked government let non-whites list english on the census because they know it will piss off actual english people.

He is a british citizen as we all are, not an english one. David is african.

>In generation David's family will just look like "the native brit" if they continue to live there.

population replacement is extermination

Attached: 1527871174749.png (832x832, 392K)

>david hates the English, because they are white
>davids parents moved to England for welfare benefits
>david is not English

So does Obongo Smith belong to one of the genetically oldest people in the World and his genes are no different from those of other Pygmies?

Does Annika's lineage diverge from the rest of humanity 100,000+ years ago?

Ofc he won't

>we made a mistake and let Blacks settle in England years ago. They have been a lot of trouble since.
So now we have to take the whole of Africa in as well I suppose?

You presented a point with no relation to reality, that nigger isn't English. He is a nigger that speaks English. If you redefine concepts to mean something completely different there is no argument that counters that, the only thing to say is you're a retard and kys.

>This is Jared Taylor
>Jared was born in Kobe, Japan
>Jared grew up watching Japanese TV, attending a Japanese school and speaks fluent Japanese
>Jared Taylor is Japanese

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

he might live in England, behave like Englishmen, and assimilate into English society, but he simply won't be English.
If I went moved to fucking Norway, and spoke Norwegian and socialized with Norwegians and they'd accept me, I'd just be a Polish guy living in Norway. I can't ever become Norwegian, nor my children, if I won't fuck a Norwegian lady.
So David would be partially English, if he had English mother/father. But, judging from his appearance, he doesn't.
What do you still not get?

>>Hasan and Swedes are both homo sapiens.
are they?

David is a British resident by birth.

David is not English.

It's really this simple.

So does Obongo Smith
belong to one of the genetically oldest people in the World and his genes are no different from those of other Pygmies?

David was born in England due to authoritarian government practices on immigration that would crumble if ever subjected to democratic vote.
Certainly not his fault as an individual, but that doesnt change the fact that its agaisnt the will of the people.
And this applies to every nation, no people would vote to be multiculturalized if the option was given to them, only through subversion you can do this to a country.

Attached: 42911030_2069731409738801_7594227513404948480_n.jpg (400x308, 39K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/politics-blog/11560116/When-the-Conservatives-speak-to-the-English-theyre-mostly-talking-to-white-people.html

Even the tories know only white people can be english lol and you're not as big a cuck as the tories so you're obviously trying to get under english peoples skin.

Why choose english? We've been better at keeping our identity than the new germans, new swedes etc.. thanks to the term 'british' the majority of white people in this country are english before they are british where as non-whites choose british and not english as their identity

David is a nigger because he has nigger genetics. He must leave or be killed, eventually.

Using linguistic gymnastics and failing to define someone as English in nationality or ethnicity since if you did there would be no conversation as there would be no gap of ambiguity.

Get off pol pls

he's a british national but not ethnically british. if instead of having their own children, all brits adopted africans, would britain be the same place in 30 years? no, of course not. it would look like a totally different nation, and likely collapse without outside intervention.

Calling him partially english, What would you call me then? my father is half black half white and his mother was fuly white ( frisian even, What a shame to trow away those genes) so that makes me a Quadroon, Am i just 25% not Dutch?

Sorry for sounding cynical if you have not read my other comment, I feel 100% Dutch and proud, Not proud of the way these post 2000 years were but still proud enough to make a difference in the 2020`s.

>this is Chang
>Chang was born in China by his parents who are Chinese citizens
>on paper Chang is a Chinese citizen
>he grew up watching Chinese television, playing with Chinese kids and being lectured in Chinese
>Chang speaks, talks and writes in Chinese
>Chang has a Chinese job and loves living in China
>appart from his appearance Chang is indistinguishable from a native Chinaman

Chang is Chinese

Attached: 12504306-a-guy-with-a-thumbs-up-sign-wearing-a-red-shirt-isolated-on-white.jpg (333x450, 11K)

You're part dutch part african. It's not nice to try and steal other ethnic groups identity so you feel more welcome. As an english person I know this only too well, for years non-whites have tried to steal our identity.

OP that's like saying a white bloke that was born and raised in Japan by white parents that emigrated over there and officially became Japanese citizens is Japanese.
He might count as a Jap citizen, but he's always going to be a white baka gaijin to the natives.
Same way this black bloke will always be a British citizen in name, but in reality he's African and always will be.

this. it borders on comedy when you reverse the roles.

I dislike most of the 'arguments' used in this thread. But i wonder OP, does David himself believe that he is english. Does he take pride in being english and believes that british culture to be his heritage?

When in an argument about race/culture ect. I personally believe that David is english if he answers with something along the lines of 'as an englishman' or 'my family comes from this town and there we dit it like X'. Or does he states that 'my family comes from Uganda and there i learned that....'

Being part of a nation is, in my book, being intergrated in said culture (which david is), and be willing to defend said culture when confronted.

ok I get this now. He's english on paper but not genetically
But does it make him any less "english" than the white englishmen`? It's not wrong to call David English then
I mean he is english

>>appart from his apperance David is indistinguishable from a native englishan
David is a nigger. DNA tests will prove it.

you're 3/4th white (more precisely 2/4th frisian and 1/4th whichever north/west/east european ethnicity your dad was mixed with ) and 1/4th black (more precisely, whichever subsaharan ethnicity your dad was mixed with)

I'd say you're 75% Dutch. How can you feel 100% Dutch, if a part of your lineage isn't Dutch? I don't mind you being patriotic etc., but at least acknowledge that you're not pure Dutchman

Why are you appropriating David's superior language? David's ancestors had the biggest empire in history, David might be a nigger but but his genetics historicaly accomplished more than yours.

If you replace China with South Africa, then most would accept that person as South African.

It's just because there aren't many whites in China that saying a white person is Chinese sounds strange, but if you had more whites then it would likely become accepted.

David can certainly be a British citizen, by all means.
But he's not English.

>this is Adebiyi
>Adebiyi was born in Nigeria by his parents who are Nigerian citizens
>on paper Adebiyi is a Nigerian citizen
>he grew up watching Nigerian television, playing with Nigerian kids and being lectured in Igbo
>Adebiyi speaks, talks and writes in Igbo
>Adebiyi has a Nigerian job and loves living in Nigeria
>appart from his appearance Adebiyi is indistinguishable from a native Nigerian

Adebiyi is Nigerian

Attached: gong-yoo.jpg (333x500, 43K)

>i mean he's english
Now, So does Obongo Smith
belong to one of the genetically oldest people in the World and his genes are no different from those of other Pygmies?

it may predict but your choices determine

>It's just because there aren't many whites in China that saying a white person is Chinese sounds strange,

it sounds strange because there's a double standard in effect.

>Someone willingly describing itself as british.

Why would people do this?

No he isn't english on paper. He is british on paper that is two different things. There is no such thing as 'white englishmen' there are only englishmen all of which are white.

He is ethnically not english. Being english isn't a piece of paper. Just like any immigrant who moves here will also have british citizenry it means absolutely fuck all.

This isnt a problem anyway. The majority of non-whites list themselves as british and not english. Whereas the majority of whites list themselves as english. They aren't coming after our identity you are the majority respect the fact they aren't english.

>Being part of a nation is, in my book, being intergrated in said culture (which david is), and be willing to defend said culture when confronted.

Right. culture, race, ethnicity, nationality are all different things and just are. Sometimes you check all the boxes and sometimes you don't

Exactly right! Hit the nail on the head my Sunni friend. Because you allowed so many migrants over so many generations into your nation, you have lost your heritage and your national identity. Now ANYONE can be an Englishman!

> he believes in free will