NO DEAL BREXIT

>breaking
>3 hours old
Yeah I know but still, what're we doing about NI? I don't want to keep paying for a backdoor to the EU.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/leaked-emails-show-arlene-foster-preparing-for-nodeal-brexit-reports-37417945.html

Attached: brexit.jpg (506x455, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/operation-armageddon-would-have-been-doomsday-for-irish-aggressors-1.728983
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2onyJ-067U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically... torpedo Ireland. Let this island sink to the level of Atlantis.

No deal was obviously going to happen from the start, why is this taking so long? Why can't the politicians in the UK tell the EU to fuck right off.

Attached: 1537297812750.png (636x764, 652K)

Why is NI part of UK and not part of ROI?

Attached: 1539520907963.jpg (506x455, 57K)

Because after the Irish Rebelled and we agreed to give them Home Rule the people in Ulster threatened to rebel and commit acts of treason and terrorism just like the Irish did. So, to spare more death, we let them opt out of the Irish Republic to stop them causing more conflict with the Irish. Then they started the Troubles, so now NI basically stays wherever they vote to stay; in the UK, or in the ROI. The UK gets to foot the bill, which essentially means paying for a terrorist plantation which has done nothing but threaten to fuck us over or cost us money. We recently had to pay £1 Billion for the loyalty of "Loyalists" and they are now fucking us on brexit too. For a time Jow Forums said "muh based DUP" but anyone not from NI knows they're just a load of crooked faggots. NI is full of Catholics and pro-Eu people.

You were naive thinking the EU would make a deal with you, for our mutual best interest. The EU is a cult, you don't get out of a cult in a friendly manner. Hope Italy join you soon, it would be the end of the EU.

We could urironically have a deal by now if not for Northern Ireland. It's the biggest obstacle.

I wish we'd leave with no deal but they're not going to let it happen.

Attached: 1513953536880.png (829x720, 601K)

Except Northern Ireland will have a catholic majority within about 5 years which will only grow in number and anti-british sentiment afterwards. You cut tumours out, you don't try to bring them closer.

Ya I would say most Brits I speak to would defend NI at all costs. Why isn't there a significant movement to just scrap them ? Independence if union with republic is too complicated due to history

NI and Scotland are not part of my England.

Because they obviously don’t want to lol bongs won’t leave

>this is the EUs fault
>not the absolutely shambolic state of the Tory party

Rhizoctonia solani. Solve all your "Ireland" problems...

>Why can't the politicians in the UK tell the EU to fuck right off
Because most politicians here are good goys

Because nobody wants to be the PM who lost Northern Ireland. The way it currently works is the Secretary of State for NI can call a border poll if they believe there is reasonable cause for one. If they vote to leave the UK, they leave it. This can't be stopped, reversed or impeded as the UK agreed to aid such a departure. If the poll fails, it just has to wait 7 years and it can be recalled.
Northern Ireland is a temporary solution to the ultimate issue of "The Irish Question."
Irish people don't hate Brits, British people don't hate the Irish. But we both in general fucking despise Northern Ireland. The fact that British soldiers died to defend the treachery and incompetence of "loyalists" still annoys me to this day. We should never have bowed to their threats of terrorism.

not all catholics are nationalists.

Don't blame your political parties. The EU has to make an exemple of you if they don't want to see other countries leaving. No negotiations are possible, you'll pay for your disobedience, big time.

Very, very true. Fat fucking none of them will be true loyalists, and a majority of them who are "unionists" will be convenience unionists. A catholic majority in NI doesn't mean a border poll or the triumph of Sinn Fein but it does mean more people go against the interests of England than for it. Reminder that quite a large majority of NI voted to remain in the EU.

Northern Ireland is legally part of the UK, right ? So just build a border, what's the problem ?

I don’t give a shit about nordies or the north, stick it in a pan

>Irish people don't hate Brits, British people don't hate the Irish. But we both in general fucking despise Northern Ireland

This 100%

>story mentions 'leaked emails' but they have only been seen by ((( journalists ))) and are not actually shown in the articles
>the emails are from one UK government adviser to another

This is obviously Theresa briefing the press against Arlene, to make her look recalcitrant and difficult. They are preparing for the DUP to vote against the Budget and for May to have to push through the ((( Chequers Plan ))) on Labour votes.

The peace agreement that ended "The Troubles" (a retarded conflict loyalists started by heightening tensions between NI's protestant unionist and catholic irish population) has one instrumental part which means that the border between NI remains uncontested and open. Pretty much all Irish people in NI have Irish Citizenship. To them it isn't "they are Irish in the UK" but they inherently and entirely don't acknowledge the UK as their nation. Most of their politicians don't take seats in Westminister, they are Irish through and through.
Putting up a border not only puts at risk the peace process, but is also a massive target for any terrorists who still exist.
It also means that people who don't even have a British passport could be guarding, operating and managing the only British border with the EU; the peace process also demands equality of employment between Irish and Protestant Unionists which in turn means that you don't need a British passport do to basically anything, an Irish one will do.

As I said, NI is a temporary solution until we can finally fucking offload them onto Dublin and save ourselves billions.

Irish don't want a border. But they don't want to be one country either. It's weird.

Nope we're going to do our things alone. Fuck that Orwellian shithole

Nobody wants a hard border. Lots would say a border in the Irish sea would work, because:
>majority of NI is pro-EU
>no land border with EU, much easier to manage
>total control of borders, no slipping through the irish border to the UK
>win win for everyone
However the DUP and Loyalists are vehemently against this as they feel that any deal that makes NI different to the UK will undermine their already fragile position within it. Theresa May (and others) also refuse to do this to "weaken the precious union" despite the fact that most people would boot NI out if it meant getting the brexit we want, since they tried their hardest to fucking stop it.

^Sour Kraut
Rep. Of Ireland should just invade and take the problem of their hands ;) AND WHO COULD BLAME THEM?

At least now you realize that "voting" is just some garbage they let you do to legitimize themselves.

Crashing this plane...

Attached: 432BF463-1DED-4644-8BAC-F6FAD211B4E5.jpg (925x571, 103K)

Would Corbyn as PM lead to a unified Ireland? How many UK troops are stationed there?

>vote to leave EU
>leave EU
what?

Attached: EU-second-referenda.jpg (547x775, 102K)

But you'll come next year John? we will not throw you more from the balconies

>tfw English Catholic

Attached: 1A91E79F-CE1A-4ADE-95C8-D41836AF5F15.jpg (623x713, 72K)

>troops
Irrelevant, there isn't going to be a conquest or anything like that. The British Army also rarely recruit in NI due to backlash; several councils are moving to ban recruitment outright in schools.

Corbyn wouldn't lead to a UI directly, but he is clearly in favour of it. Most people hate republicans because they think that them voting for Sinn Fein means they agree with their policies, when in reality the fucking SECOND they're voting in an all-ireland scenario Sinn Fein will lose a huge majority of their votes to FG/FF, the two main "conservative" parties in the ROI who are the only two that ever really win relctions.

tl;dr - no, Corbyn wouldn't. He'd contribute to it, but in the end what will Unify Ireland is demographic change and continued incompetence of Loyalist Politicians.

Irish Catholics =/= English Catholics. The Irish "Catholic Community" isn't vehemently anti-english but they are vehemently anti-english-authority-in-NI, which translates into anti-unionism.

lol wtf is this shit. So it's more part of Ireland than part of the UK. Who accepted a deal like this ?
Yes, weird.
I mean, join the UK as leaving the EU, not making an alliance. "Doing like the UK and leave the EU".

It's the same with the Falkland Islands. Despite endless but fruitless claims of oil, the Falklands just cost the UK money for little to no benefit. But the folks who live there aren't willing to pay their own way, especially for defense, which is what independence would require. So British pride keeps them on the welfare rolls. NI doesn't want to pay their own way so they'll continue to suckle from the British teat for as long as it benefits them to do so. Moma GB won't cut them off.

Thanks for your insight UK user and best of luck to all involved. Hope it’s sorted out quickly I bet everyone over their is fucking TIRED of it.

What does no deal mean entirely and why did it take three years for this?

Sargon predicted this

>Irish people don't hate brits

How's the weather in London this afternoon

You could let them choose "The UK or the EU and unification with Ireland". Personnaly, I wouldn't let any choose anything. NI is part of the UK, build a border and shoot everyone who oppose it.

That's what Germany want

Again, Paddy Filth!

Attached: D430CC86-986B-4371-AC36-3A3F98EA8A3B.jpg (320x218, 35K)

Perfidious Free State faggot. Ireland will regain the North. I hope the DUP sink the UK with no survivors and we get Ireland back again, united.

>t. real Irishman in faggot land

The British and Irish Government. The UK hasn't wanted NI since its conception. The deal was designed to prevent continued conflict in NI. NI is still British, still part of the UK, all that stuff. But massive, massive concessions were made to the ever growing Irish population. The situation prior to the Troubles was:
>Protestant Unionists rule supreme
>restrictions on employment for Irish
>restrictions on voting for Irish
>restrictions on housing for Irish
The Loyalists then ramped up tensions and attacked people protesting for Civil Rights for the Irish people which spun out into rioting. The British Army showed up and sided with Loyalist Terrorist Groups, and then a splinter of the IRA (Irish Terrorist Group) started fighting them both.
A decade or two later, the concessions happen.

Yeah, we are.
No deal means that we "crash" out of the EU with no preparations/trade deals/etc and abide by WTO rules. The long and short of it is that we get our brexit and the EU are removed but it's a much bigger headache and a much riskier one. Not doomsday though.

We can't and don't want to enforce our rule in NI, though. We tried to last time, and it failed utterly and is regarded by many as a massive waste of time. We don't want Northern Ireland. Both we and Dublin protect the agreements that keep it this way.
No, they don't. They don't really care about us at all. The only hostilities exist between the people of NI. Lots of people in NI hate the Republic of Ireland but the Republic doesn't pay much mind to NI. A huge majority of people just don't really care.

Should have finished off the potato niggers, you had multiple chances.

>Irish
>catholic
Didn't they just legalize abortion ? They might as well be WASPs at this point

Nothing would make me happier as an Englishman than to get rid of NI and Scotland. They do absolutely nothing but recieve English taxes while complaining about it. They are worse than American niggers on welfare complaining about Whitey.

I honestly cannot wait until Pakis are a majority in Birmingham or Leicester or somewhere. The Brit faggots won't know what hit them when us Irish say 'but they're the majority, they can decide what happens to that patch of your previously owned land!'

The revenge will be so sweet when those faggots bussed in Scottish cunts to control NI. Pakis are the UK's future and the white bois can't do anything. Feels good.

The mistake was going there in the first place.
That's why they say "Catholic Community." In NI they use "Protestant Community" and "Catholic Community" to describe your background. Fat fuck all of them are ACTUALLY religious, they just are on a surface level as part of their identity.

>Why can't the politicians in the UK tell the EU to fuck right off
That's literally what no deal is

500 years of Paddy tears

Attached: 3FCA7D81-8275-41CF-B291-066437AF693B.jpg (480x270, 51K)

I look forward to gassing Loyalists in NI soon then. I know most English couldn't give a fuck about NI but it's wind-up when people use the 'but loyalists are the majority!' trope when those Scottish cunts were bussed in a few centuries ago. It'll come back to haunt you with your demographics.

I would expel all non UK citizen and ask for dual citizen to choose. The situation is fucked, way more than I thought.

>It'll come back to haunt you with your demographics.
Why do I care? I have never nor ever intend to visit either of those countries. I only care about England. Scotland and NI leaving wont suddenly mean England itself is any more or less white.

If no deal happens then The Government should just give Ireland a referendum asking if it wants to be part of the EU or part of the UK

It's not really. The reason they're still in the UK is because the people of Ulster threatened violence if they weren't allowed to stay and we accepted it. The history behind them wanting to stay is that we attempted to colonise that part of Ireland with protestants but it didn't really work, but it now left a large amount of concentrated protestants in that area.

NI contributes nothing to the UK, but costs a LOT of money to keep running. They are totally dysfunctional and have cost us many British lives defending their retardation. They aren't the Falklands or Gibraltar, there is no economic, industrial, cultural or sentimental argument for keeping them. They decide.

Doesn't work like that, the Good Friday Agreement and the NI Peace Process would be violated by such a move.

NI can have a referendum any time they want. I hope they fuck off, and I hope the
faggot loving liberal Scots do too.

>scotland leaving
"no"
Scotland can be saved and brought in line with England. Northern Ireland cannot. The Precious Union is that of Great Britain. NI has never been a part of that.

who cares?
based and Anglopilled

Make it "Join Ireland or stay in the UK".

Please do this. This gives us an excuse to import all the loyalists, Resettle them in mainland Britain, and deport brown people to the EU... hopefully Ireland.

Why would you let your country being torn apart by the EU kikes ?

The disruption of either the GFA or the Peace Process basically turns NI on its head and gives way to further violence. It would also be an international incident, as both the ROI and we are the people guaranteeing the Agreement itself. The US would also be heavily against such a thing. All the parties of NI would be rendered null and void and the people would be hugely outraged. Paramilitaries would likely try to resurge which means more violence, violence where we can't take a side other than being against both of them. Not worth it.
Ironically, taking all the Loyalists out of NI and putting them in Britain whilst leaving the rest of NI to the ROI would mean a massive influx of Tory-voting "right-wing" loyalists. They're a pretty horrendous people, though.

As I said many times, lots of British people don't care about NI.

Except the vote was 2 years ago and only now we are hearing talks of no deal

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-744_1466752053-image_1466752066.jpg (638x800, 117K)

Its a net loss for a little bit of troubled land. In case you have not noticed we don't really do empire anymore. We are happy to be little England.

>little england
*little GB. Scotland and Wales aren't going anywhere.

Why didn’t and don’t you Brits follow what your son did, tell the government to fuck off, and cecede

Attached: C150FDB1-8A0B-48E9-B19A-7651702D4DBD.jpg (750x926, 458K)

I'm talking about Scotland. Losing NI is a thing but fucking Scotland, land our your own island.

Americans were very based once upon a time. What happened.

We don't have a massive ocean or a huge and powerful continental nation to protect us while we scrabble to do so. Nor do we have a seemingly endless supply of potential land and resources.

Oh yeah, Scotland is never going anywhere. SNP are raving madmen at this point, the last vote to leave killed the movement. They are arguably entitled to a second vote to leave, but the momentum is dead.

Jews and women, unfortunately

Renounce your 1984 like ways foggy user. Your army though small, can beat roving packs of niggers in the UN and EU

Looks like DUP is the only force stopping the government from cucking out and making a deal with Brussels. We should be grateful to them.

>roasties having power and influence in any form of politics or leading a country
Good way to send it down the shitter as the current world proves, why are they so fucking useless?

Can you imagine a private company taking 3+ years to renegotiate a number of contracts?

Yikes

"leaked emails" you can't fart without the globalists knowing it, yet, they advocate for more internet censorship / security.
Seems like said censorship just concerns US.

The opposite, in fact. The DUP will collapse the government and let Labour get in power if their demands are not met. In short, any deal made-however great it is for the UK-will be thrown out and killed if it doesn't appease the DUP.
Even when calls for NI to have special circumstances which could arguably be HUGELY beneficial to their totally stagnant economy and industry, they say "NO" because it apparantly undermines their position in the UK. We already gave the £1 Billion for their continued loyalty, which they have now several times said doesn't mean they won't collapse the Tory government if they don't get their way.

Plenty of us Brits care about NI, and we’re not letting down our fellow Brits. Ulster is British, now and forever; and it can be united with Southern Ireland the moment they realise their mistake and apply for readmission to the Union.

Attached: somme-36UD.jpg (700x499, 101K)

Yank with the bantz
Ireland couldn't invade a fucking pub if it was giving away free Guinness

Ireland has something like 8k men in their army. We could invade and occupy all of Ireland in about 6 hours.

That quote was stated before they threatened us with terrorism and open rebellion if we went ahead with our democratically voted for policy which did NOT expel Ireland from the our rule.

This x 1000.
The DUP should go national, they’re way better than the Conservatives.
Then we can all start painting our kerbstones and lampposts red, white and blue, like civilised people.
They actually seriously contemplated it.
'Operation Armageddon' would have been doomsday - for Irish aggressors irishtimes.com/opinion/operation-armageddon-would-have-been-doomsday-for-irish-aggressors-1.728983
Clip from an RTE documentary about it: hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2onyJ-067U
Not sure what the greater tragedy would have been: if they’d been dumb enough to do it, or that they weren’t dumb enough to do it.

Attached: LondonderryEddie.jpg (800x600, 172K)

>NO DEAL BREXIT
If EU doesn't make an example of UK over this then EU will collapse in

>no holes
Different brick, I think Boris might've shoved it up his asshole.

No you couldn't without civil war in Ireland and UK

Ulster is an Irish province in Ireland. It was never British. British plantations did however occur after a war.

Ye jest—note that the quote is dated *July*, i.e. after the Easter Uprising.
Ireland has been restive since Day One: even in the hundred years or so prior to that, there was the United Irish Uprising of 1800, the Fenian Dynamite Campaign in mainland Britain 1867–85, etc. We’ve long been familiar with their worst, and once were mature to take it on the chin before slapping them down. It’s only the 20th Century that saw us adopt cowardice and betrayal as national policy.
God Bless British Ulster—NO SURRENDER.

Attached: hulluch.jpg (634x466, 126K)

The EU is already collapsing they are just throwing water out with buckets now

>all we'd have to do is occupy the island

That worked out so well last time, didn't it? By the way, how's that Iraq/Afghanistan adventure your loony cousins across the pond dragged you into going?

Well, obviously. It was just a point of statistics.
Most Irish rebellions weren't an attempt at independence but a response to incompetence or malice from the Dublin Administration and then later from Westminster. There was a rebellion every single generation since Norman England's arrival. The history of Anglo-Irish relations is one of our own incompetence; where we excelled elsewhere, we failed in Ireland.

But sure, let's cling on to a group of poorly educated retards who failed utterly to fight the Provisional IRA in the conflict THEY started who have to come screaming to us in mummy britain to come save them from themselves.

As I said to the other person, it was an observation. Cool your jets you retard.

LET'S GO

Attached: 1466852505767.png (1712x1148, 869K)

What's this, the DUP useful idiots are about to crash the UK with no survivors? What horror

Attached: 1407421985366.gif (501x585, 30K)

A province in Ireland, certainly; a part of which island has temporarily left Britain but it will be restored.
‘British plantations’? Piss off. Our lands are intimately connected. It was Irish pirates raiding the Romano-British coast that persuaded Vortigern to seek aid from the Saxons, who turned on him (no Irish pirate raids, no Saxon invasion, no ‘England’). Scotti from the north of Ireland meanwhile were invading and conquering the north, to create ‘Scotland’—so many of those Scottish settlers who went to Ireland in the 16th and 17th centuries would simply have been returning to the land of their ancestors
Ulster is British, now and forever.

Attached: ShoulderToShoulder.jpg (366x212, 18K)

Give NI back to Ireland.

Leave the loyalists to start a bombing campaign for the next few decades as we get the Troubles 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

We'd love to, unfortunately they have to actually vote for it themselves. The Loyalists however will have their shit pushed in within days, since they are demonstrably some of the most incompetent people ever to curse the United Kingdom.