Beto O‘Rourke

The German magazine Der Spiegel shills for a „white Obama“ named Beto O‘Rourke from Texas. Never heard of the guy. Can anybody illuminate? Is he truly dangerous or is he just another leftist fanatic who is not electable outside of Fruitcakeville.

Attached: E84E3126-D554-4813-B75C-293F46567BBF.jpg (780x1040, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mf88dnXd0
youtube.com/watch?v=UD_OVmA_3Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fky3HpG48
youtube.com/watch?v=gS7E0kRxeug
youtube.com/watch?v=48AyV3hdewM
youtube.com/watch?v=yzjG_jhDWLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hl04r1OjRQs
youtube.com/watch?v=BrOyAAZ1n3I
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM
youtube.com/watch?v=B6KxJoHsv00
youtube.com/watch?v=MD8GSyLaxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=SonksKVZXlY
youtube.com/watch?v=FHE7Svdi_h4
youtube.com/watch?v=4VF9Yz2A7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=xGZofutZhFU
youtube.com/watch?v=QhZDsqKD0vI
youtube.com/watch?v=HMPVlDvox8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ov9NBIe0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=rCyLHcmOJvw
youtube.com/watch?v=tttCfRxora8
youtube.com/watch?v=0DPp7wmwhcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3KfA2wlbutM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dD1zrbgXW4
youtube.com/watch?v=XraratSHa18
youtube.com/watch?v=WTmbn7nLZ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=KcY0XEH19S0
youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
youtube.com/watch?v=7DvV1I_-Kl8
youtube.com/watch?v=P_67DKIvuqA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw
youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ujbBxJtTGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=6fT3woGrVTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EXkqZnq4z-l
youtube.com/watch?v=xtcQo-RmhpM
youtube.com/watch?v=WWNGIk0JVtg
youtube.com/watch?v=G3z_8a7leEk
youtube.com/watch?v=5w-5vIt8Xe4
nytimes.com/2015/04/19/sunday-review/would-you-want-to-smell-bbq-all-the-time.html
wfmz.com/news/beto-orourke-rides-skateboard-into-rally/806921777
youtube.com/watch?v=SwizfmPNrH8
archive.is/JnkqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part of the CIA’s new push for their own candidates. Dangerous as they come.

He's a far left plant. He wants to run Texas like they run California. He supports immigrants and gun control

Can you run on gun control in Texas? Sound like political suicide?

>Beto
It's a mexican nickname for various names with "-bert" in it.
He's a white shitlib pretending to be hispanic to trick low iq spic voters to vote for him instead of whatever brown person runs for the dems. He's a just basic bitch democrat, therefore, no wall, amnesty, infinity spics through visas, etc...

This and there’s not really anything unique about his policy proposals. His only platform is impeach drumpf

J Street financed faggot
Austinite who played in bands with the guy from At The Drive In
Uses Mexican nickname “Beto” like a fucking cuck
Thinks he’s realllllllll special
He’s a little fucking bitch and will lose badly

Attached: 84652B61-D32E-4B1F-A36A-011B63AC1FFC.jpg (1242x1893, 1.01M)

It is. It's like running in NYC and saying their pizzas overrated.

Also pic related.

Attached: GXaNlPo.jpg (283x458, 32K)

Sounds good. So he is just the next random lefty they try to hype as their new savior in the hope that it becomes true then.

It always amazes me how the liberals say the same things over and over again and yet claim each time that this is new, „fresh“, „unconventional“ or whatever. Nobody on our side does that. Nobody ever claimed that Trump‘s wall and protective tariffs are new, simply because they aren‘t. They are both literally thousands of years old political control mechanisms which have been used sometimes successfully and sometimes not. Nobody on our side cares for being original. They on the other hand always want to do something new, even if it is old, dumb and has been tried and failed a thousand times under different circumstances.

Ugh, the left sure do like their nicknames.

Texas fag here.
He’s a manufactured politician exactly like obama. Backed by soros assholes and comped media. They are propping him up and pushing him so hard right now, it’s unbelievable.
Same propaganda push as the2016 election

he's not going to win. Democrats are squandering vast sums of money on a sure loss.

Because of this I see this as either democrat stupidity or him just feeling out for 2020

His name is Robert, he is Irish pretending to be hispanic

The Congressional Hispanic caucus kicked him out because he had no hispanic heritage

der spiegel is complicit in the murder of suzzanna feldman
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mf88dnXd0
youtube.com/watch?v=UD_OVmA_3Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fky3HpG48
youtube.com/watch?v=gS7E0kRxeug
youtube.com/watch?v=48AyV3hdewM
youtube.com/watch?v=yzjG_jhDWLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hl04r1OjRQs
youtube.com/watch?v=BrOyAAZ1n3I
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM
youtube.com/watch?v=B6KxJoHsv00
youtube.com/watch?v=MD8GSyLaxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=SonksKVZXlY
youtube.com/watch?v=FHE7Svdi_h4
youtube.com/watch?v=4VF9Yz2A7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=xGZofutZhFU
youtube.com/watch?v=QhZDsqKD0vI
youtube.com/watch?v=HMPVlDvox8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ov9NBIe0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=rCyLHcmOJvw
youtube.com/watch?v=tttCfRxora8
youtube.com/watch?v=0DPp7wmwhcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3KfA2wlbutM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dD1zrbgXW4
youtube.com/watch?v=XraratSHa18
youtube.com/watch?v=WTmbn7nLZ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=KcY0XEH19S0
youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
youtube.com/watch?v=7DvV1I_-Kl8
youtube.com/watch?v=P_67DKIvuqA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw
youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ujbBxJtTGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=6fT3woGrVTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EXkqZnq4z-l
>go watch the angry foreigner,great channel
youtube.com/watch?v=xtcQo-RmhpM
youtube.com/watch?v=WWNGIk0JVtg
youtube.com/watch?v=G3z_8a7leEk
youtube.com/watch?v=5w-5vIt8Xe4

Attached: rapefugges.jpg (236x214, 12K)

>The German magazine Der Spiegel shills for a „white Obama“ named Beto O‘Rourke from Texas

Why? Why would some random magazine from germany care about some second-rate senate candidate from texas?

I grew up with Beto. He’s a sick person. I can’t come forward cause I’m not going to run my family name through the dirt. I want to ruin this disgusting monster.

Any male who considers himself a Democrat is very dangerous.

He isn't articulate or charismatic, all he has is a nice jaw

he seems like he's that insecure guy that took some meth and started talking to everyone at the party

The guy has had multiple DUIs, and he even tried to flee the scene of an accident once, but got his judge father to clear the charges for him

Parts of Beto's body have been inside my body when I didn't want them to be inside my body, I'm unwilling to divulge what parts or when or where out of fear for my life but it definitely happened #VetoBeto

That‘s how German leftists deal with their inferiority complex towards the US. By being morally better they elevate themselves above the dumb redneck, i.e. normal American.

You should see how obsessed they are with American gun laws! Funnily enough they don‘t even understand German gun laws, which are much less strict than most people think, at least if you own a hunting license.

Anyone who watched the debate with Cruz and Beto knows that Cruz will easily win.

Beto wants to put an "assault weapons ban" in place, make not using a tranny's preferred pronouns a crime, supports open borders, etc.

He won't win!

>wins due to being less physically repugnant than his opponent and because his daddy is an established public figure already
>completely retarded otherwise
It's Trudeau all over again.

From Houston. Why are they pushing this commie

Because they don't want to win a Senate seat.

They really need to keep Austin out Texas politics

Skateboarding in Whataburger parking lot most pandering shit I've ever seen

Not to mention raising taxes and taking guns.

Incumbent Ted Cruz is a self serving shitstain but at least he will rubber stamp the trump agenda. If you vote for Beto you hate money.

I’m serious user. I grew up in El Paso. Pretty much every summer as a young child was spent with Beto and other kids in a shopping center Beto’s family owns. Beto is a monster. You don’t get pushed like this unles you’re part of the “club.”

Ted Cruz is a fucking douche but I'll be damned if they give Texas to commies

I don't get if the Germans shill its ok, but not the Russians.

He's Wendy Davis without tits. Same media hype, same out of state money train, and same California politics.

>Who's Wendy Davis?
Someone who was never the governor of Texas and my point exactly.

He's an Irishman that needs a Mexican nickname to have any hope of getting elected. Most, if not, damn near all, of his funding comes from out of state (NYC, specifically). He's been caught making racist remarks to a nigger (something about illegals to pick cotton or some shit), but that got swept under the rug. Also, if the Democrats were to apply the same standard to him as they did to Kavanaugh, they'd have dumped his alcoholic ass long ago, but the only standard they have is double. I need to know nothing about his platform, and I won't have to. Cruz will easily keep his seat. Fuck Robert with a broomstick.

-t. Texan

Attached: 31555eafce2544b3997a2ef70283902a1e5336508bba8cc25eb63d5bc6b25536.jpg (593x564, 95K)

>white Obama
wut
The whole point of Obama was that he was a magic negro.

He panders to beaners that's his whole basis

The European media (especially the German one) is obsessed with American domestic politics. I don't get it either. I think it's because American politics are much more exciting, most of influential people in Europe are part of transatlantic American think-tanks and also because Trump is such a fascinating person who is good for ratings.

he did that? fucking cringe.

Majority of his funding comes from New York and California.

California fags need to fuck off they already destroyed Austin

Why the fuck would a Euro news agency care about our senate elections?

Attached: 1519781559934.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Sorry. If I could I'd sacrifice my self to live in California the rest of my life if it meant I could hold on to every other California and make sure they didn't run off to Texas to fuck it up.

Yeah but asking abt driving away from past dui is apparently old news

Look at Wendy Davis running for governor in Texas. They are raising money for the party and he is their patsy.

Remember when the california rapefugees tried to change the law about BBQ smoke because of the "smell" and global warming?
nytimes.com/2015/04/19/sunday-review/would-you-want-to-smell-bbq-all-the-time.html

Right wing media groups would pay you huge amounts of money and probably let you keep your anonymity for the info. Shit you could probably go straight to our boy and fellow Texan Alex Jones with the info. Or if you want even more money wait until this faggot inevitably runs for president and you can get some real money for your info

Attached: 1539224606506-1.jpg (713x576, 55K)

did he stick dick in butt?

UT is about as worse so idk

Should make all the California tranplants pay income tax so they'll fuck off

im a texas beaner and i sure as hell wont vote for beta o cuck

>white Obama“ named Beto O‘Rourke
This is exactly what he is. A fraud and charlatan. He appeals to the low IQ vote with pie in the sky promises. He will make Texas California tier.

where can I find the actual % of how much of his money is coming from out of state? When I search all I find are articles sucking his dick or about how Ted Cruz is literally hitler because some rich old men gave him money

I remember this. She was utterly BTFO by based Greg Abbott, who is about to BTFO some spic cunt whose name I don’t even know!

Attached: 46503CB7-54D0-4D65-A649-A469DE34EE60.jpg (328x422, 31K)

Legit i think its just girls pushing it & usual cucks following them

Thanks bro. You can go back one year later

European media is a carbon copy of American liberal media. Looks like they're just copypasting stories from NYT and likes, even if they're not anyhow relevant for Europeans.

go back where?

White Obama is accurate. He is full of platitudes with no record of real action.

(((Beta O'Rourke))) wants to make Texas brown

I absolutely hate Ted Cruz, but I'll be god damned before I vote for a gun grabbing mick. The time would have been right to remove Cruz because everyone hates him, but we aren't going to just let anyone in to replace him.

They really thought they could get a commie in Texas lmao

HELLO FELOW KIDS!

>TED CRUZ BTFO
>GOP BTFO
>DEMS SECURE MIDTERMS AND 2020 MILLENNIAL VOTE
[YouTube] Beto O'Rourke Skateboarding at Whataburger (embed)

wfmz.com/news/beto-orourke-rides-skateboard-into-rally/806921777

GET FUCKD WHITE SUPREMACISTS A LATINO IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT. BETO IS THE NEW OBAMA, HE UNDERSTANDS THE YOUTH! HE GETS US!!

Attached: cool beto gets us.png (1086x751, 743K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SwizfmPNrH8

Here's some of Beta's policies, he's a typical leftists. I honestly don't know where this open border campaign started but I am fucking sick of it.

Attached: Beta.png (2349x2145, 3.31M)

Texas is over and anything is on the table now.

>Beto

See I am down with la raza holmes, vote for me ese.

Attached: 1528422031817.png (500x355, 92K)

We globalist now.

Ay wey

It might have worked if they gave it a few more years. With the extra browns and California transplants escaping California and bringing their hell with them to Texas, it might have had legs. Or so liberal strategists thought. But with Trump and all the winning, they've bumped their timeline and are now throwing it all in. Because they know if it doesn't happen now, it'll never happen in their lifetime.

I'm shocked this thread hasn't been shit up yet
>7:46 in Cali

Shills must still be asleep

WOW!!! He's SUPER qualified
>We got a whataburger
>We got a skateboard
>We got a Beto
How can he lose?

running with a (D) next to your name is political suicide in Texas unless its for local elections in a major city

He was created in a marketing agency laboratory.
>Just call yourself Beto even though you've never been called that in your entire life, the Latinos will blindly vote for you!

Beta O'Rourke

hold up

Attached: whyhellotherefaggot.jpg (710x1025, 127K)

If they do it simply shows that what people say about shit latrineos is true.

We should meme his end, judge father is bad enough and he even has past offences.
No doubt he has a lot we could find.

It's like with DeBlasio in NYC. That's not even his real last name, but it sounds more Italian!!!

>der spiegel is complicit in the murder of suzzanna feldman
How?

I had a couple Davis supporters come to by door when she was running and even they couldnt say what policies she supported. the best they could come up with was "she supports education" and as soon as i asked how? they froze up and nervously looked at each other

no busted windows?

Attached: D31F73AC-785F-4BE6-B5EB-E480AB23A6D1.jpg (608x610, 97K)

radical man

he a drunk driver 2

archive.is/JnkqA

lets remind our fellow texans that he called everyone who doesnt vote for him a puto

opps i meant pendejo

The good part is that the ballot will say Robert Francis

That's acc a nice catholic name too bad he's a commie

VETO beto
his name is robert

>archive.is/JnkqA
and Cruz's real name is Rafael. what's your point?

Kek

Attached: 1538719669808.gif (244x248, 114K)

>irish mexican
vs
>cuban canadian

sometimes i wish there were more than 2 parties that can win anything important

>spic goes to ballot
>options are Robert Francis or a spic named Rafael
>Cruz wins in a historic landslide

Don't forget that his father, Pat O'Rourke, was a big republican in Texas. He nicknamed his son Beto in the hospital in hopes that his son would be able to court the spic vote later on. He's literally been groomed for public office since birth.

Fake mexican.

Attached: 1529099888457s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

truthbomb

...and Denver, and Phoenix, and Sante Fe, and all of Nevada.

>"white Obama“ named Beto O‘Rourke from Texas
Does that mean he sucks his wife's dick like Obama did?

Beta O'Rourke