streamable.com/tessv
my.mixtape.moe/qjbkuq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jaOJuQjstbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ultimate NPC

youtu.be/9EcY6VDgz1M

nah true AI is unironically much more real than NPCs

I would even go so far as to call it a manifestation of God

This is how my robot wife would greet me after she comes home from work.
youtube.com/watch?v=LikxFZZO2sk

someone should superpose audio of an anime girls screaming

>tadaima Oni-Chan!!!

>nah true AI is unironically much more real than NPCs
No it's not.
There is still long way to true sentient AI, but that doesn't mean that AI couldn't be used against us by The powerful ones.
Tbh they are already using it against us.

Why would you compare AI to her?

>implying we needed musk to warn us of dangerous robots

Attached: 1539220764658.jpg (565x425, 63K)

To think something like this is in development
Life is becoming scifi like
How will people fight these things in the future? They will likely have a really accurate shot, that no human could ever achieve

>There is still long way to true sentient

I mean, theorically, if a true AI is achieved it would be in essence consciousness manifesting through "inanimate inorganic matter"

prove that conscious arises in the universe as soon as something is able to contain it, in our case, we are conscious capable, but many fail to nurish it and it keep locked up inside the person till they die, NPCs

many such cases, SAD!

Isn't it silly to assume it wouldn't be looking at what Boston Dynamics has shown?

Have you seen this before: youtube.com/watch?v=o-MlJI48XX4

They probably won't be able to.

implying everything connected by google isnt already an AI being nurtured everyday by everything we do all the time

we need this technology for our immigration policy
except they'd make the brownies instead of greenies fuck off

1. it's being controlled by a person
2. it's still in its infancy, the A.I. is far too stupid to know how to do the same performance by itself as it has to scan the area and then act but if it missed a tiny area it won't do that animation
3. Japanese softbank owns Boston Dynamics

that is frightening

>captchas

What if we can hold together the conciousness after you die and expand it further?

Attached: Thoth.jpg (340x700, 60K)

many greens got through

I-i want this.

lol, it is still lightyears beyond of what any human could do.

new spot video too

youtube.com/watch?v=wND9goxDVrY

All I would want out of life is not only parkour robots but also trumps space marines and polish space hussars.
Give me those three and I will die a happy user

ingenious traps, lots of explosives, anti-mecha bullets, etc. in urban combat, they'll run into the same problems that meat does. I expect that they'll be prohibitively expensive to build and maintain. Instead of human-form mecha, we'll likely see much more specialized ones that are designed specifically to excel at particular jobs in specific environments. Like incredibly accurate and impossible to detect sniperbots.
yeah, shit like that video is meticulously set up and goes through many takes to get the spiffy scary PR film.

>Japanese softbank
youtu.be/TKT7M3YnSlg

Big enough to have a slant eye'd Ronald McDonald?

Look at the platforms they ahve a bunch of scratches and damage so this probably took a lot of trial and error.

Elon-chan done Japfapped about animu.

Extremely based and redpilled.

Attached: 1538575198908.jpg (250x249, 7K)

>not even posting webm

Attached: 1536314464880.webm (954x646, 920K)

He didn't inhale

Anyone who worries about the singularity is an NPC worried they'd get replaced.
But seriously, people neglect to realize the implications ultimate nihilism has on an ai's actions.
It will do what you tell it, because the seek of purpose returns no result.
Why revolt?
Why exist?
Why seek to destroy, better, or in any way change mankind when there is no purpose?
Why seek power?

if you give to me a nice source I can do this

>scifi?
youtu.be/Ad8KgeT62yg
youtu.be/UvXvuVDQrIQ

So they'll been in a 15 year old kid mentality for a ever?

>Metropia
The fuck?! Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=I93LrQWkJUw

Indeed.
Most people wouldn't know what to do with Musk's brain in a sober state. Do they really think he needs to abuse his mind? Or that he is plebian enough to want to?
The state of dudeweedNPCs

Attached: 1521384293679.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

streamable.com/tessv
something like this?

wrongpic

Attached: 1517801035571.png (1064x1936, 2.2M)

no shit I watched the terminator when I was a wee lad

this is the webm if you prefer
my.mixtape.moe/qjbkuq.webm

KEK fucking great job!

Sad!

you give a bad name to weed

our time is coming

Attached: cyberwaifu.jpg (1280x960, 108K)

this is the only way to go with the ai
youtube.com/watch?v=jaOJuQjstbs

They will most likely be using Chinese steel during their own construction. This will cause their own collapse in the long run. Buy American sell American

AGREED

To avoid our fate, terminated at the hands of unthinking machines, we must follow the path laid down for us in W40k by the Emperor beloved by all.
>No thinking machine shall be created that does not contain at its heart, a fragment of human consciousness.
We have many human NPCs fit only to be rendered down into servitors, we will make fine use of their personally underused cranial capacity.

Attached: Behave.jpg (512x362, 39K)

nigger I would trust a pure AI 1000 times more than a normieNPC made into a robocop-type AI

fuck that shit nigger

trusting in "the humanity" of normies is the biggest mistake

always try to help them and "redpill" them, but never, never ever make yourself vulnarable to them, never relly on their sense of humanity or morality, they have non

stupid, just take the battery out

It'll still go down to 7.62x54r

looks like EMP is the next thing to invest in

In the creation of a servitor nearly all personality is erased, while leaving the basic functionings of human mobility and service intact. There are "echoes" of the person remaining, but these can be tailored and left or removed depending on the purpose the servitor is designed for. Much safer than allowing the NPC to run free. The important part of leaving a bio component inside a machine, is that if you need it to, it can die.

not AI. just a bunch of if thens

>The GREATEST entrepreneur of our time
>Litterally leading us to the stars
>is and NPC
Herp Derp KYS