Should we allow people with an IQ under 100 to vote?

Should we allow people with an IQ under 100 to vote?

1/3 is more than 1/4

>Americans have loved McDonald’s Quarter Pounder ever since a franchisee introduced the iconic burger to the country in 1972. In the 1980s, A&W attempted to capitalize on the success of the Quarter Pounder—and drum up a little competition for Ronald and friends—by introducing a third-pound burger. The bigger burger gave consumers more bang for their collective buck. It was priced the same as the Quarter Pounder but delivered more meat. It even outperformed McDonald’s in blind taste tests, with consumers preferring the flavor of A&W’s burger.

>But when it came down to actually purchasing the third-pound burgers, most Americans simply would not do it. Baffled, A&W ordered more tests and focus groups. After chatting with people who snubbed the A&W burger for the smaller Quarter Pounder, the reason became clear: Americans suck at fractions. Alfred Taubman, who owned A&W at the time, wrote about the confusion in his book Threshold Resistance:

>More than half of the participants in the Yankelovich focus groups questioned the price of our burger. "Why," they asked, "should we pay the same amount for a third of a pound of meat as we do for a quarter-pound of meat at McDonald's? You're overcharging us." Honestly. People thought a third of a pound was less than a quarter of a pound. After all, three is less than four!

Attached: angus.jpg (640x805, 160K)

>Believing this snopes tier shit.

>Should we allow people with an IQ under 100 to vote?
yes because the popular vote doesn't count.

imagine a triple angue. I'm cumming already.

Attached: angouse.jpg (500x500, 405K)

What do you propose? An IQ test prior to voter registration?

everyone knows the double quarter pounder has the most beef and, therefore, dwarfs and makes useless the angus third pounders. they were obsolete upon release.

>mcdonalds trying to make people feel dumb for not wanting their retarded sandwich
come with a full pounder next time, dumbfucks.

Should have just called it Royale with cheese desu.

>An IQ test prior to voter registration?
Yes.

>Come with a full pounder next time
Whatever fast food place actually starts doing this won't be the only ones coming a full pound, if you know what I mean

you can special order it pretty much anywhere

>see burger
>want burger
How is this possible

Attached: 1498091718111.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

because we are burgers at heart

Attached: exps28800_UG143377D12_18_1b_RMS-696x696.jpg (696x696, 89K)

It's happening!

Attached: 1344205321001.png (816x782, 862K)

Did someone say burger?

Also if we where on the metric system like literally everyone else in the world we wouldn't need fractions

Attached: 1453333920619.jpg (1162x850, 255K)

I wonder what percentage of that focus group who said that fell on the wrong side of 56

>taubman
>yankelovich

Goyim didn't want to buy their kike burgers so they made up an insulting reason why.

>Tfw I can get myself a fat fucking burger for $3 at a local restaurant here
Feels good being American, you euroaches will never know the joy.

Only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote. For every dollar of tax paid, you should get another vote.

Did someone say.......burgers?

Attached: 10210005.jpg (900x506, 71K)

Attached: 1539410208220.jpg (1071x4841, 471K)

If you don't earn less than 150k you should have zero rights. You should be in a labour camp. Poor people are the source of the world's problems.

Earn*

That's very racist of you.
How dare you not allow Muslims and Blacks the vote?

you said earn

get rid of voting entirely. Democracy is a spook

No because if your preferred party cannot enounciate the benefits of their plan such that sub 100 IQ won't believe in it they don't deserve to get voted in

and age limit voting to >25