Anglo saxons are a bunch of ignorant cunts, for 90 % of them. Particularly US obese brainless pigs...

Anglo saxons are a bunch of ignorant cunts, for 90 % of them. Particularly US obese brainless pigs, the shame of mankind. No one in the world can match French military record. All real historians know it. Except incult losers and cretins. During more than 1500 years, France won alone against entire coalitions more wars and battles than all western nations put together, this, when US were still a desert populated by Indian nations and US mongrel race still in the balls of their Europeans ancestors. Biggest WW1 battles were won by the French, like the carnage of VERDUN, in 1916. The greatest battle ever. Almost 1 million casualties in 10 months on both German and French sides. I always appreciate ignorant pigs who focus only on the 1940 French defeat, who was an accident, forgetting more than 1000 years of victories and domination. The French lost 100000 killed in the 6 weeks of battle of France in May/June 1940, and inflicted 156000 casualties to Germans, before to give up. Total WW2 French casualties, 600000, were higher than ALL US losses of this war, on all fronts, Pacific and Europe, not even 420000. Included almost 70000 French civilians killed by Allied bombings, mostly US, in dozens cities razed to the ground, like Caen, Le Havre, Brest, Rouen, Nantes, Saint Nazaire, Saint Lo, Lorient, Royan, uselessly napalmed in 1945, and many others. It would have been funny to see US pussies facing 1940 Nazi Blietzkrieg. Not pretty. Even in 1944, their asses were often saved on the ground by their air forces. ALL Europe was crushed at the start of WW2. Included Soviets, with a territory 10 times larger than France in the European part of USSR. English asses were saved by the sea, if not, they would have been pulverized like others. For the French, through 2000 years, wars and massacres were real stuff on their soil, not like US cunts, watching Hollywood saving Ryan craps, their obese asses on movie theaters seats, a can of coke in the hand. Pathetic.

Attached: 510973709-612x612.jpg (612x408, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your suburbs are becoming choked with immigrants under the aegis of your commie government and your people will become marginalized within their own ancient lands.

The French have always enjoyed African seed, nothing is new here

Don't waste time trying to explain these things to them, they do not care about the truth because it doesn't benefit them. Muh memes are far more interesting

Come at me mutts

Attached: Photo le 21-09-2018 à 20.08.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

You are bad at shit posting

English people are weak by nature, the cowardest whites in this planet are Anglos

Attached: 1482340623396.png (3712x1286, 559K)

Thank you president Macron!!! Very cool!!!

Attached: 2F4D544A-B12E-4ABD-96E3-8BD03E78D1C3.jpg (660x400, 65K)

We all know the reasons why Jews started being bankers in Europe, but what's fascinating is that once London became the center of international trade, Jews naturally merged into, with such ease. The interesting part is how hard it was for Jews to integrate in European populations, but they never had that issue with the Anglo. Of all European nations, the Anglo is the one with the most affinities with the Jews.

>EU meme flag
>defends french historical achievements

Anglos are always hiding in their fucking islands, or just in another continent without any relevant enemies ( America ). They got it easy, we're the center of western europe and fucking surrounded by various power, we do not hide in a fucking island, we fight and win or lose but we can't flee back like some anglo pussies

french territory is the largest in Western europe
french men are the bravest in the world

Attached: IMG_0062 (2).jpg (750x1334, 128K)

Anglos have no honor. This is for Jeanne d'Arc!

Attached: 1532709938467.png (800x770, 144K)

>Anglo saxons are a bunch of ignorant cunts, for 90 % of them. Particularly US obese brainless pigs, the shame of mankind.
>calls US "anglo"
>calls others ignorant
lol

is this the rebirth of French nationalism?

This is literally you.

Attached: 1517518040429.jpg (600x900, 151K)

yeah whatever you call them, brits like to call americans anglo to claim their achievements for themselves but when it comes to their negative sides they're not anglo anymore right

>we're the center of western europe and fucking surrounded by various power
This is not the 16th century anymore, Pierre. All of your neighbors are weak and irrelevant just like France now.

Europeans arent even fucking white

Chances are you're not a native amerindian.

say that to my face

Attached: screwdrivercankill.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

u lost verdun and the war/thread

we're talking about history not the present times you dumbfuck degenerate subhumans, also the big three of europe are still relevants and strong whether you want it to be true or not

Remember when you passed laws limiting non-french media because you were self conscious that no one gives a fuck about france anymore, including the french?
kek.

simply stolen by propping up turks and protestants to kill the only wortwhile reich in europe(highly federal, free commerce and people living good).

kek 56% kys, all americans should be traited equally as niggers and gased immediately

Hard fact to swallow: you lost every world war lmao

You can Americans like to call themselves Anglo even though Anglo literally = English (no not British).

If Canada was 5x stronger we could test the merikuh invimsibul theory in vivo but alas some (((outsiders))) limit Canada's pop to 30 million covering 8 million squared km.

stinking delusional french...

>has to supress hollywood because their own people aren't making anything good.
Keep it up, sand niggers.

shut the fuck up no you couldn't

>8 mill
My bad 10 million km2.

My skin is as white as the snow and my eyes as blue as the sky. Can you say the same you fucking degenerate american ?

I don't give a shit about anglos, we have millions of problems and anglos aren't one

post dick and face with timestamp to prove you're white

He know-ho-hos.
activate the next ice age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
may they rest in peace in Valhalla

Attached: 893679_101125753417697_2118317892_o.jpg (717x960, 123K)

dumb fuck kraut. You are irrelevant
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (487x498, 46K)

literally claims verdun as a victory, posts a wikipedia link and rants about perfide albion...the abolute state of the frog.

both sides lost as many men. the germans where in controll, but couldnt pursue further effectively(but still did anyhow - because fuck those gay french) due the losses and the allies(not the french) being able to resupply france and await the americans.

and claims this as a historic french victory...just shows how pathetic your history is.

>just shows how pathetic your history is
as opposed to what?
skinny faggot go exercise a bit

>can you say your skin is pale?
Sure can.
Meanwhile you are sand niggers and nobody cares about you or your culture, to the point where you use english speaking forums. Must be rough.

yeah look at my face nigger, do i look like a damn sandnigger ?

you look about 50 - 60% Sub Saharan african, you kinda pass for white.

Looks Arab desu

Bad loser, very American.

to being honourable alround worthwhile people

if it wasnt for perfide albion you would have signed the peace treaty, instead of going on a shopping spree after versailles. which whas only because your decadent unmanly asses where still tiny people about us blitzing paris in 18 fucking 70 and instead of retaking half of france that you stole trough the years by supporting ottomans for instance, just took elsass-lotharingen. to not be dicks and upset things...

and what do french do when given the chance...

ur a history of rape babies and only rape baby blood is in your vains

I once saw one arab couple in a kamakura restaurant. Nothing in common.

France has a glorious military history. Napoleon, Marshall Ney, and Marshall Petain all excellent.

Oh no, poor Germany is such an innocent victim. Dindu nuffin. Take your butthurt somewhere else

content? whorthwile people...

>do i look like a sand nigger?
Your girlfriend's kids will.

Only a few of you are butthurt about such crap, Let it go.

Let’s look at some French heroes

>Joan of Arc
A woman who fought better than French men. Lmao. Got burnt at the stake by Brits anyway

>Napoleon
Got his shit pushed in by Britain

>De Gaulle
Hid in London like a coward in WW2, waited for Anglos to take his country back for him

The French are a weak people who unironically voted for Macron over Le Pen. They are also majority black.

Attached: 372683CD-876D-4E72-A4ED-95BA0F2C6790.jpg (667x340, 64K)

European history, by western iboard, better than school.
Fascinating, really, you re not better than use and china or korea.

the french have allot of african magical thinking, stick feathers up their arse, wear lots of bling and literally is the eternal "german militarism" msm victim along with jews.

Nouredine, regarding french military prowess, I will leave just one word for you:
Azincourt

You don't make any sense

what i mean. doesnt know no better. dispute maybe.

lmao retard americans are anglos
anglos = UK USA NZ Australia

ur the "dindu nuffins"

>Your suburbs
>your
Who said OP was french. I only see an EU memeflag. Good job falling for the bait.

Germany is shit at war and invaded you twice lmao

>you should accept american zionist propaganda with open arms otherwise you're a cuck
mmmh

Tu devrais retourner sur r/france salopard de macroniste.

Show your flag.

We did some shit for sure, but justifying your shit with "waah, you did this 100 years ago" is some nigger tier bullshit.

Basé et Redpillé

Attached: joffre.jpg (1092x1600, 615K)

The battle of Azincourt was part of which war and who won that war?

I mean the russians got their asses kicked really hard in 1941 but you don't see any german bragging about that, because everyone knows what followed years later.

France got invaded by Germany twice lmao

The french started much of the problems we have now with the concept of 'liberty fraternity equality'(judeo-freemasonry)and the emancipation of the jews. They forced their emancipation of the jew on the germans too. But all the different tribes of the white race had their part in the events that led to the state that we are in today in that they all were susceptible to vice and corruption and decadence and diminishment of logos.

Attached: Napoleon_stellt_den_israelitischen_Kult_wieder_her,_30._Mai_1806.jpg (631x564, 170K)

>"Yo, laissez-moi vous raconter à quel point les français sont hardcore."
>proceeds to do damage control

England was invaded by a mere rogue province of France.

This. The french are an embarrassment to Europe.

United states of israel strikes again
anglos = jews
stop trying to find culprits lmao. Anglos are literally usury enablers. What is london, what is wallstreet? What is the US army? israel mercenaries

>That huge fucking nose

>Anglos are jews, even though they norman-anglo-viking rape babies
>No jews in france.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_Jews

And gained territory so whatever

Remember when lingua franca meant french? lmao

Anglo = English, the clue is in the name. it's not some meme civic language identity.

Look at you speaking our language. It's clear who won between england and france.

The US is another (((republic))) started on the judaic idea that 'all men are created equal'. Before that it was understood that jews had to be given a different status or their avariciousness and rapacity would subsume all reason and destroy society.

Attached: w-jemancipation-map-1.jpg (500x475, 63K)

test

lmao 2/3 of the vocabulary of your language directly comes from our language. Because your fucking royalty spoke FRENCH, "dieu et mon droit" we invaded you and culturally rapedyou now who is the cuck ?

France did, modern english is a french dialect.
But then modern french evolved itself into something else in identical time

>we

The normans we're genetically 99% french and 1% danish at this time,also completely assimilated to french culture MUH VIKANGS

Where you forget about the implicit notion that it only applied to white land owners? Get back to picking that cotton with my face printed on it, wagie!

May aswel just say german,roman n viking rape babies!

My point is that it's ancient history. "We" and our parents and even a lot of grandparents at this point haven't been in any sort of conflict with other Europeans

The big redpill is that, the average Englishman is almost identical to the average Frenchman. We were both Celts at one point, then the Romans came and fucked us over. After a while, some Germanic tribes came to both our lands, and established themselves as the ruling elite. The only difference is that France decided to turn more towards a Latin-oriented policy (also due to the relatively wealthy lower half of our country), whereas England tried to preserve a more Germanic "heritage" (even though the Normans (they were nothing but French-speaking Danes when they conquered Egland) linked forever the French and English peoples).

Thats a meme and Romans left zero genetic trace considering we descend from a later peoples.

The French are speaking English on the English computer on the English internet about the English lmfao

They’re still seething about the defeat of Napoleon and our empire being bigger

Attached: 743578AC-E55B-40C0-BA83-417FF402F7F3.jpg (674x375, 98K)

muh desert empire composed of cold and hot desert and some fucking lost island with fucking natives, fucking niggers, fucking indians, fucking abos. Let me show you the real deal ( at least you have some clay in spain lmao )

Attached: 450px-First_French_Empire_1812.svg.png (450x456, 84K)

DC thread
fuck off shills

Oh fook off we Anglos are the best and the strongest and the smartest we wuz the brainboyz
Waaaaaaaaaaghhh

muh Divine and Conquer; stfu you're the fucking shill. I'm just making things clear because your propaganda is a bit strong these times

That lasted like 2 years lmao

Ours last for 300

>wow we're able to keep useless clay no one wants to take over anyway
>england so strong lmao