Can NPCs be saved? Or can you merely rewrite their programming to side with you...

Can NPCs be saved? Or can you merely rewrite their programming to side with you? How do you determine an NPC from a player?

Attached: 1539242563749.jpg (600x600, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is the time on that clock? Is this nigga waking up at 12:27 and bitching about work?

>Can NPCs be saved?
yes, but you can't do it.

Attached: 1538926337170.png (900x605, 946K)

rewriting their program IS saving them.

Attached: 1513597062194.jpg (1278x981, 106K)

Explain. I think I've managed to get a few NPCs to start waking up, but if you've got an explanation to the contrary, please share

No, it's not. You can change a leftist NPC into a right wing one, but they will be no more capable of intelligent and conscious rationalization than posters from Reddit or /ptg/. There's NPCs on both sides and nobody seems to want to face that fact. Changing their views means nothing if they aren't conscious beings with souls. I'm just asking if they can gain (regain?) that soul

yeh but you aren't reprogramming them properly, merely changing the value of their political outlook. you need to go as far as to 'teach' them, actually writing new code that will get them on the path to regain their 'soul' or spirit, whatever you want to call it.

Attached: 1539512813864.jpg (435x580, 69K)

NPCs are just caught up in the desires of the flesh, yes they can be saved.

But if we do that, are they still NPCs any longer? Are we all just NPCs that have evolved?

depends on your stance about nature vs nurture and the variables withing either, or both, of those methods/beliefs

You don't want to reprogram them, you want them to stop following someone else's script.
If have some experience red-pilling my family. I used to be "in your face" and was known as the edge lord.
Now I have a much better approach: I simply point out coincidences, inconsistencies and things like that, when discussing the news or watching TV with them. It works wonders.

I will let this man explain youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Some can be saved. It starts with deprogramming, having them stop watching cable television and preferably pulling them away from the internet as a whole, and only then will they start to form independent thoughts without having the masses tell them what they should think.

That's what third shift is like.

You and I both know this artist isn't thinking about third shift, though.

I simply point out their own double standards/double-think and ask them what makes sense in it. They usually freeze at this point

mandatory lemmings post.

most people dgaf about politics and thats a good thing. the world needs much more than just edgelords trying to force people to do shit. most NPCs are just player characters who classed into different skilltrees than the global-intelligence branch. first thing to do would be to take them out into the low level forest and help them farm data from the shitposters. then when they have enough xp they can decide how they will level into the intelligence class.

the main thing to do is to get the people who dont know anything about politics to shut up about it desu. we need to reinforce the non trivial nature of the discussion.

Attached: the triangular cycle of power.png (480x1720, 97K)

I do that as well.
When talking about feminism, glass ceiling, discrimination, etc. I point out what is most likely true: that men and women have different brains. This inevitably triggers women. Then I somehow manage to move the conversation to transsexuals (not too difficult to move from feminism to LGBT stuff and transfaggots). My point: "they are mentally ill people; they need counseling instead of mutilating their genitals". And then I wait for the expected NPC answer: "they're not mentally ill, it's just that were born with a woman's brain in a man's body".

"But I thought men and women have exactly the same brain? :D"
>FATAL EXCEPTION. NPC.exe crashed.

Exactly, you have to corner them using their own words. You have to make sure they find out the problem on their own

>Can NPCs be saved?
The method the elites use to control what people do is like this.

Imagine you are a father and want your children to to go school (a thing he hates) so you come with the explanation:
"If you go to school everyday, santa claus will give you a nintendo switch, because he will see you are a good kid".
The father dont believe at this bullshit and only say that to force his son to do something he wants, go to school.

Assuming you know the father dont believe at his theory and is using it as a trick, one thing that can be made is to make questions about it:
>"how is santa claus able to move faster than light?"
>"why dont santa claus clothes, burn while he move this fast?"
>"isnt cloning nintendo switchs and giving for free literally like mp3 piracy? Are you ok with me being ok with piracy?"
With enough questions the father will have a hard time coming with answers, because they will need to come with explanations for something he doesn't believe at.
The NPC will start to see those lies and will start to question his beliefs.
Also you can sometimes make the father contradict himself, as I we know santa claus commit piracy when he clone copyrighted items and give it for free to you, if the father is against piracy, you can force him to either stay with anti-piracy and so the children wont need to go t school anymore (since receiving a nintendo switch is bad anyway), or contradict himself saying that piracy is not bad.

The only problem is that those "fathers" started to use a technique where they say "do you have prejudice against bearded people?" or asking "do you have prejudice against people from north pole?", to try to make sure you stop asking questions (DONT STOP), and to try to make others stop listening to your questions.
You will need to find a way around this tatctic

This is the key. Because if you did that with someone else's contradictions (e.g. John Oliver or whoever they're watching), it's not as effective.
But with their own contradictions, they are forced to confront the issue and make a choice.

>they are forced to confront the issue and make a choice.
They have only a few options then:
1) They answer
2) They change the subject
3) They become violent

If you wanna push the issue, I'd argue the time indicated is actually 5:00 or 6:00. (short hand is the hour hand)

NPCs have to make an effort to change on their own.

What are good NPC tests?
I'm thinking:
>What's your most controversial opinion?
>Have you ever changed your opinion about something? When, what and why?

google will take it from here...no worries

Attached: NPC.jpg (686x732, 137K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

Attached: DNC 2020__.jpg (695x857, 66K)

I'm not gunna stop btfo you're forced meme shill threads Moshe.

It's weird to me, since I've pondered the phrase "I think, therefore I am" countless times.
There has to be a sort of Turing test for NPCs

Attached: u89jyth7rf5.jpg (431x469, 91K)

>Can NPCs be saved?
that depends on if people start life as an npc and become a pc, or if people start life as a pc

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
>jews hate all non-jews and slaves

NPCs are receivers. You have to jam the original transmission and feed them an alternate signal to get through.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

Attached: 1537245497437.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see,,,,

>What's your opinion on [event] Denialists?
>What's your opinion on conspiracy theorists who believe [event] thing was caused by the government or another group?
>Did you hear about what Israel is doing at their borders with their palestinian neighbors?

Why doesn't the skeleton just make his own business then or become self-employed?

cringe op pic

It has yet to be proven one way or the other. Can they be redpilled and made to think for themselves, or does redpilling merely reprogram them? Its a good question. The act of red pilling amounts to over-writing preconceived (pre-instructed) logic patterns. But, do they ever learn to think for themselves?

In order to answer this we need to take into account how the red pill works. It does not always work the same. For some all that is needed is evidence, once they are exposed to enough evidence they will begin to put the pieces together themselves. But for others.. For the plebs.. It is not a preponderance of evidence that sways their thought patterns.. It is repetition. These plebs need to be inundated with red pill memes until their previous thought patterns are over-written. But, even after this, they do not quite show the ability to truly think for themselves.

Case in point for this is the Q larp.

Well if they use terms like “NPC”, it shows willingness to jump on the bandwagon, which is NPC like behavior. So thats a good indicator.

I get that this place is the opposite of a safe space, but, have you ever considered that the best possible way to handle the NPC problem is to treat everyone like humans reguardless of whats going on in their head? Dehumanizing NPCs angers people, wastes resources, and gives the MSM shit to report on for their “news” stories. If you have ever played a video game in your life, you would know that achieving your goals is a lot easier when you work with NPCs. Sure, its fun to go apeshit on them occasionally, but you always load an earlier save afterwards, because the game sucks without those NPCs around. Let the NPCs live their happy NPC lives in ignorant bliss, so you can benefit from their contributions.

I’m a wage cuck with an NPC job but my boss lets me work 930 to 7 with an hour lunch. Pretty comfy desu senpai.

Attached: 23514EF1-C14F-4C39-8D2D-41E9B8791750.jpg (351x419, 16K)

>Can NPCs be saved? Or can you merely rewrite their programming
The dominate propaganda wrties the NPCs thoughts.

Right now thats the (((media))) & (((hollywood))).

I honestly dont know if they can be saved. I never complied with the system, even from a young age.I've also never met an NPC that woke up...

Attached: 1524920128248.gif (400x300, 289K)

maybe its before he goes to sleep thinking about tomorrow.. its currently 2:00am here and i dont want to go to sleep because tomorrow i have work and i literally do not know what time i will finish... The other day i worked from 2pm till 2am doing extreme manual labor.. Made close to $500 but still its taken me more than 2 days to recover and i still feel fucked both mentally and physically... I use Heroin to get me through the day. Also i have no car.

I have to work because i have debt to pay off.. once i pay it off and fix my car i can relax.. Good thing is this will only take me 2-3 weeks.. I can swing it.. Then i might look for an easier job.

Master Control Program has taken over, It will slowly begin to shut the NPC down for maintenance, and reprogramming.

Attached: Mematic_meme_20181014_094104.png (1008x920, 319K)

No. Self consciousness isn't for everyone.
Even if they claim to have a high iq, or have a College degree from a an important college, they end up as working ants. They become the slaves of someone that isn't an NPC, or is slightly more self conscious than them. This has been the story of humanity since the first day. There are people that are worth more than others, people above to give orders and people below to be commanded. Best not to interfere with the natural cycle of life.

Instead, we should be the ones doing the programming on them, and using them the way (((they))) do.

It was not until this very moment that I realised that HUU HUU HUU WAGEKEK posting was literal NPC behaviour.

-total lack of agency.
-uncritically accepts nonsensical Marxist theory of exploitation.
-does not understand personal accountability.