RUSSIA - What Went Wrong?

>The country of Pushkin, Dostoevsky, Tolstoi...
>Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich, Rimsky-Korsakov...
>Mendeleev, Popov, Sechenov...

How did Russia turn into a shithole?

Attached: Pushkin_derzhavin.jpg (1200x778, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
youtube.com/watch?v=OeazT0KIZtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How did Russia turn into a shithole?
bolshevism.

It wasn't exactly great to begin with.

Communism financied by Jewish bankers

Why are there so many of these threads at the same time. Besides why is your country such a shithole too?

lmao that flag

fpbp, also bolshevism was started by kikes

>ignores mongol rapes
they're nonwhite mullattos that's how they turned to shit

Why yes, who better to judge shittiness of any given country than a person from a similarly shitty country?

They're pretty white. Moscow (even with it's churka population) is the whitest European capital

Attached: RUSSIA_(F)_0129_-_religione_a_scuola.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

>ignores mongol rapes
epic meme you got there, shill it a bit more, it will become true eventually

>flag
Ayyy..salo

Attached: 1537805813160.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>tfw still see burgers claiming that Slavs aren't white

>muh WASPs are the only true whites

>muh nordic aryans

Burger, stop.

Sup Mambet, how's it going?

>imports algerians
nonwhite, opinion discarded
memenigger
idiot shill, opinion discarded
>tatar
nonwhite, opinion discarded

nice to see the butthurt of the third worlders come out of the molding

>ignores the fact that russians have always been jews
please continue ignoring history.

More like Warsaw. Moscow has it's lot of tatars and other muslim mutts

>pbbbbbbbbbbtttt oooga booga tatars third world pffffft

Are you having an insulin spike or something, merifat?

Day of the Mobility Scooter when?

Good

>I don't like your opinion
>its discarded!!111
>another epic victory in an internet battle for me

The fact that Russia is such a shithole created the perfect environment for suffering artists and the man who figured out how to make all vodka a standard 40% ABV.

Also you forgot Tsiolkovsky.

Stalin and Nicholas the Second, mostly Nichols.
No it was Nicholas.

the day we bomb your asses for being terrorist harboring, plane shooting niggers is the day the world would improve immeasurablly. WE ARE THE WEST! never forget that, third worlder

>What role does Russia and the former Eastern Bloc countries play in this scheme of things? Russia is a White nation! Of the many capital cities of Europe, it is accurate to say that Moscow is the Whitest of them all. Although there is the presence of some ethnic minorities in the Russian Federation, Russia has a greater sense of racial understanding among its population than does any other predominantly White nation. There is a common awareness among the people of the Bolshevik-Jewish invasion of 1917, commonly referred to in the United States as the “Russian Revolution,” a term as inaccurate as calling the crime syndicate started in Russia and now spreading around the world: the “Russian Mafia.” The so-called “Russian Mafia” is neither Russian nor a Mafia, it is overwhelmingly Jewish, and it is now the most dangerous and powerful organized crime syndicate in the world. The Russian people also have a much greater knowledge of the power of International Zionism and the dominant Jewish role in orchestrating the immigration and multiculturalism that is undermining the West.
davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/

>no u no u no u
try harder shill, i think you're having a meltdown

Why are Americans so retarded?

Attached: 1501333463998.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Saint Nicholas II to you, Bolshevik cunt

To be fair, you have to be acquainted with the culture since birth for full appreciation of anything written by Russian authors. English translations just won't transfer THAT FEEL.

why are non countries allow to post?, shoo shoo, actual freedom loving HUMAN BEINGS are having a discussion here

Attached: tzarnicholasii-jpg1.jpg (779x899, 179K)

Jews.

fuck off

I've been trying to improve my Russian to the standard that I can read it, but I like the composers.

It was shit all along, all those names are belonging to nobles, overwhelming majority of population was always living in dirt and suffering

>its all just shills! they are trying to ruin my superiority fantasy, I'm the only white boy around!

Russian people are the best people a true Russian leader will appear in the next decades and lead them to their rightful spot atop humanity

>Letting incompetent idiots become Saints
I think I'm starting to understand why the Christian world let Constantinople be conquered by Muslims.

>if I put my head up my ass harder then that negates the truth
gen z truly is a let down isn't it? eat some more tidepods or whatever okay

Rarely anyone beyond people with a niche interest or music teachers and their children listen to Russian classics beyond a few well-known pieces.

I suggest you brush up on Russian mumble rappers and other degenerate filth first. kek

Too bad Stalin couldn't personally eliminate you, like he did to every last member of the Central Committee except for Alexandra Kollontai, who only survived through exile.

It's actually impressive how retarded you are. Even by amerimutt standards you really are something.

>says a muslim
this is a judeo-christian republican board mehmet, get the hell off

Sure thing, white boy. Don't let that 300 lbs body of yours fool you, you are a true proud member of the master race, just like your "ancestors".

Rural retards and working class were duped by kikes and commies.

I don't know man, if he didn't purge as many people as he did maybe all of Europe would have been under Soviet rule.

>ignores mongol rapes
Can you back it up?

Will Russia ever have the quality of life of a first world country?

come on down here nigger, we got a nice surprise for you here in the usa oh wait, youre too much of a pussy to ever try it, stay mad

Oh nevermind, you are just jewish D&C shill
>into the oven it goes

Attached: 1539290778913.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Is this a serious question? In this case it was actually jews.

yes, it happened in the 11th century, look it up kid
>muh JEEEWWWSSS
so tired of you morons on this board

Not in this century, that's for certain.

And why do you think about state in terms of popular people?

Russia is a despotic empire, where people are evil and tolerant of great violence (case of Skripal)

The diabolical thing about Russia is that it justifies its evil and violence through christianity

Russia is a country which is not logocentric. It's a country of romantic mentality, where will, mystery are more important than Logos and harmony

Finally, all those great creators you mentioned, live at the expense of impoverished masses of Russia, in hypercentralized Moscow and Petersburg

I hope Muslims will destroy the HQ of this diabolical country. Same for Western Europe

Don't worry, you and your toothless bros from Pravyi Sektor weren't going to live past 30 anyway so getting annexed can't mean that much difference.

fpbp

> toothless

Oi mate, do you have a loicense for that joak?

Maybe rejecting Christ wasn't such a great idea then?

No idea at all

Attached: 1538770333186.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>mongol rapes
epic style meme

>tired of posters on this board
Maybe stop coming here then kike

>when mutt talks about slavs

Attached: Без имени-1.jpg (1400x1400, 69K)

Not only do I have a license, I have immunity. I come from a country which has a constitution unlike this shithole

>yes, it happened in the 11th century, look it up kid
Yeah, they conquered lots of Russian land, but they only made them pay tribute, no rapes, not any historical record of any rapes, or you have sources to back it up?
>muh JEEEWWWSSS
You are glowing kike, just looking at your replies make me see you are 100% amerimutt israel loving cock-choking kike

You will never be white

Attached: riJLc2O.png (1600x847, 710K)

>yes, it happened in the 11th century
Ok, I was 99% sure you were trolling, but that's the final straw. You aren't even trying anymore.

Being a shithole isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's what keeps people from getting soft.

This is part of what makes Russia great.

The Russian golden age was a lot like the muslim one, didn't do jackshit themselves instead they proper qualified people such as architects, designers, poets etc from Anywhere else than Muscovy.
Pushkin example was of African descent (not even making this one up)

>D&C Jew shill
every time

What went wrong? Russia is pretty much the only white nation that is not having it's people being ethnically replaced by shitskins it the moment and strong enough to withstand pressure to do so in the future.

Last time I checked we were all keeping dutifully silent about blatant state promotion of racial hatred.

Khazar Jews happen

Attached: Jew car.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

Where are you from then?

Hey Cockhole, how does it feel living in the poorest country of Europe when even Kazakhs are doing better?

Attached: 15177219573660.jpg (604x403, 37K)

Idk man. their economy is growing (3,2% in Q3 2018), inflation at 2%, budget profitability on 1,8%. ALL UNDER CURRENT SANCTIONS

The massive re-armament program had boosted the production figures creating thousands of jobs and utilizing maximum capacities.

They are constantly decreasing the central bank base rate this creating a safer environment and cheaper credit.

Also Russia has began de-dollarizing their economy - 20% of current import/export is already done in national currency. There are talks with the EU to sell gas and oil for EUR insted of USD.

What i'm tryna say is that how China managed to grow from huge infrastructural projects (from 1978), so does Russia has this ability - they have to build new roads, rail ways and bridges to occupy the workforce. The northern trade route is also a YUUUUGE advantage. Maybe we will see Russia thrive by 2040's

Which state? Ours or theirs? Or the fact that NATO is giving arms to literal skinheads to fight the wars of the toothless with those Donetsk guttersnipes?

Feels bad man but I make do.

I care about me first and then about "the country" and "the people" second.

Russia should be viewed as sub-civilization, not just a nation state like Poorland or Hungary

The 51st State in the Union

Ok. It doesn't matter if russians were raped by mongols were not but it is undeniable that many russians have mongolian facial features.

We'll see. If they'll actually make something out of it, then props to them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 15.30.09.png (1398x910, 2.16M)

>The 51st State in the Union
A Pole? Pfahahahahahaha. How's that Brexit treating you? Had a drunk Joe telling you to "feck off" his country?

>Mongol rapes
A large percentage of white americans have trace amounts of Nigger and Native american blood.
>Mulattos
Thanks for demonstrating your intelligence

Attached: Paul-Newman-in-a-classic-white-button-down-606x900_large.jpg (323x480, 27K)

Russia has always been part brilliance, part barbarism. It's a consequence of being part European, part hellish frozen wilderness.

They're just sperging out on nationalism and the Orthodox church now as a reaction to the Soviet Union. Maybe they'll mellow in a decade or two and start making amazing contributions to European high culture again...

Yeah, because Russian nation was formed by merging different slavic AND finno-ugric tribes together, Russians are as finno-ugric as they are slavs.

>Those girls on pic are Mordvin people, one of Russian Finno-ugric tribes

Attached: 7b1843671d52ebc5ff73d11d6ec86500.jpg (640x425, 241K)

No idiot, a Canuck

dont listen to that dick leaf hes a pot calling the kettle black

That and jews

cute and tradpilled

Attached: 1539474343696.jpg (720x541, 92K)

Even we don't listen to that rapper shit. You need to be some kind of retard born after 00 to listen to Russian rap.

Jews. Specifically communist Jews.

aren't all those people pre-revolution?

No. Even after we start colonizing space it will still be below standards in other countries.

This

Honestly both girls in your pic look a little off but I would rate them as white. They look whitier than most southern euros that's for sure.
Also, I'm gonna move to russia just so I can find a cute blonde trad girl.

>Russians are as finno-ugric as they are slavs.
this
/thread

Shut up you idiot

Kike

Attached: Jewish foreign policy.jpg (1262x826, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

what other ethnic group has a high pitched nasally voice. HMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=OeazT0KIZtY