26-year-old Nigerian highest paid robotics engineer in the world

What would you be doing at age 26?

guardian.ng/technology/26-year-old-nigerian-highest-paid-robotics-engineer-in-the-world/

Attached: Silas-Adekunle.-Photo-Forbes.jpg (1280x868, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNDrm264uJQ
researchgate.net/publication/304717419_Quadrupedal_Robot_Locomotion_A_Biologically_Inspired_Approach_and_Its_Hardware_Implementation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At 26 I laid the foundation of which his widget utilizes.

>the nigerian prince
he was real this whole time!!!

Attached: res_christ_react.jpg (216x212, 15K)

Changed the political scene of the whole world? What did you do?

One small step for WAKANDA, one great step for mankind!

Behold, the giga-emailer

Well spoken brotha!

>gaming bot
What the hell is that?

>One small step for WAKANDA,

youtu.be/xNDrm264uJQ

Attached: funwblacks651-chimps-go-bananas.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

show your dick

Whores, drugs, and alcohol.

Virtue signaling again. He's accomplishments are ok, but not better than the greatest robotical engineers of this planet alive today. Science and engineering will never be the same now that these idiots have taken over. It's no ñonger about developing technology fpr the good of humanity, just having a title and making money

Based
Which field should we conquer next, We already have a flag in sports, music, and now robotics.
i say we set our sights on Medicine, I.T, Banking/Finance. extra points if we take all b4 2020

Attached: images (1).jpg (253x199, 6K)

Thats a lot of bananas, this nigger could buy his own banana republic

Attached: nanas.jpg (640x426, 110K)

>he is paid a lot because he earns it
>I promise you there is not an agenda

Attached: wages.png (836x579, 931K)

How would a young white male NEET, who isn't me, get into robotics, specifically waifu bot research. Asking for a friend.

Somewhere out there, there a small group of young white people, who had their rightful racial inheritance stolen by traitors and misappropriated towards this monkeys success. He is a parasite, nothing more.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

>Nigerian highest paid robotics engineer
Reminds me of pic related.

Did he also get a GIBS MEDAT degree?

Attached: 1538390026635.jpg (2693x9213, 2.16M)

Hopefully in medical school becoming a physician.

Wish me luck in my interview next month Jow Forums!

You are not jewish enough to be accepted in a muttistani med school!

67% of students in Harvard are jews because of nepotism.

Attached: 5b164689ac6b0.jpg (920x1024, 232K)

>Which field should we conquer next?
The only field that black people ever conquered was cotton field.

RARE Wakanda

I can drop some names of people who teach there and I look relatively jewish, despite 0% Askanazi in me

sucking up tax dollars

t. NEET

>guardian.ng

Even that was too hard for them, white men had to fire them and make machines to do it.

Crappy propaganda. There are more than 195 mio Nigerians in the world.

Most of them are super crappy people. And they breed like rabbits, and will overtake the US in population size in the coming decade.

The fact you can find one out of 195 mio who is doing well, and is apparently not a criminal, or rapists or illegal migrant. Or a famous Nigerian Prince who want to give you lots of money. Doesn't change the fact that most of these Nigerians are absolutely horrible, crappy people

>67% of students in Harvard are jews because of nepotism
Not nepotism, simple finance.

Harvard is well known for allowing in any lump of cells with a metabolism as long as their daddy can write the big "Harvard number" on a check.

Attached: 1539017522608.jpg (530x298, 16K)

K I N G
I
N
G

>7 hours of fun with blacks.
Good lord.

FAKE NEWS

It's highly likely he's circumcised.

> >7 hours of fun with blacks
Like 2nd grade arithmetic homework.

Attached: 1536733532625.jpg (598x582, 42K)

There’s always a story like this every year then we never hear anything from these people. Crickets.

this should make everyone furious.

The pushing of Africans feels forced even to the normies. The fact that is accompanied by mass Africanization in our civic spaces just makes it worse.

Even just 10 years ago I'd think ," oh good for him"

Now I just see another ghoul, another invader and another excuse for flooding our sacred homelands with invaders.

Sad.

Attached: 1539425419012.jpg (598x720, 76K)

ALL BEHOLD THE MIGHTY BBC
ALL YOUR JOBS ARE BELONG TO US

wakandan engineering at its finest
>inshallah allah frens i have had enough

Attached: alahu akbar my friends.gif (375x221, 3.86M)

At 26 I was running 15 miles a week, lifting and training almost every day, was doing gymnastics, had a bodyfat percentage low enough to have striations on my abs and have veins popping on my abs, I had just started getting the hang of one arm handstands, I could also nearly do one arm pullups.

I lived in a decent apartment with my wife, son, and my best friend was my roommate. Was all laughs and good times, we worked out all the time and played MMOs and FPS games together in the living on our gaming pcs. Lived down the road from my Dad's house also, so we'd go have bonfires and shit over there. Now I'm an on and off alcoholic, I've done some pretty terrible shit that haunts me, I live in a trailer park full of drugs and gun violence, I gained 20lbs of fatass, and just as I was trying to sort my shit out I sprained my ankle so bad it swelled up like a golf ball.

Fuck I miss being 26.

>Fuck I miss being 26
So does everyone over 26.

he does sort of look like the evilnephew of the late wakandan king.

the liquid jew is the toughest one to beat

Attached: SUB-22-Roberts-jumbo.jpg (1024x936, 196K)

Obama was half white, not black. And he was an absolute shitbad that wanted abortion in Uganda to make you go extinct, really bad guy. Also pushed gay shit in africa like no other. I really reccomend you not look up to him Uganda bro

Top kek.

Germany please contain yoursef for atleast one thread

Why does he hold that spiderbot like it's the first time he's ever held one?

Attached: jej1.jpg (1184x1600, 227K)

less crying, more living up to your potential.

Attached: 11046265_1713085538924973_7375850234340674644_n.jpg (535x800, 54K)

Because it is. Here's the best part:
researchgate.net/publication/304717419_Quadrupedal_Robot_Locomotion_A_Biologically_Inspired_Approach_and_Its_Hardware_Implementation

Original described by Mexican intellectuals.

oh man

Attached: (((mandela))).jpg (640x325, 26K)

LOL well that's pretty funny and you had a cuck roommate haha that's pretty funny

Please no more dystopian nigger threads

speak english, you fucking retard.