You hate Jews not because we killed Christ, but because we imposed him upon you

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, care-free pagan race. You worshipped countless Gods and Goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of the social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the world, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to unexplored ends of the earth.

Is it any wonder you resent us? We have put a clog upon your progress. We have imposed upon you an alien book and an alien faith which you cannot digest, which is at cross-purposes with your native spirit, which keeps you everlasting ill-at-ease, and which you lack the spirit to either reject or accept in full.

Attached: spake.jpg (725x944, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love the jews, op.
you have no idea how happy i am that the jews have paved a path for me to enjoy doing my job.
sincerely,
war

p.s. - they will not survive me.

go fucking blog someplace else, nobody gives a shit about your thoughts you stupid wop-dago

Attached: 111231231231114.jpg (700x541, 85K)

Good goy. Remain ignorant.

Attached: mystery.jpg (2333x1458, 955K)

Jew sorcery is losing it's power. You'll wanna start planning a retreat.

No, it's because they are trying to kill us.

We are interconnected, you see. We the parasite, you the host. We are intertwined so thoroughly that the death of either of us would mean the death of the other. You cannot rid yourselves of us without taking out yourselves first.
We want to kill you no more than a farmer wants to kill a milk cow while it still produces milk. For now, you are still producing for us, still feeding us, so we will keep you around.
Until the very last drop.

Attached: moon.jpg (3355x2624, 538K)

Bump for posterity

Well-being is vain

He's not wrong Europeans have been swindled and treated like cattle by the Jews ever since the emergence of the chruch but all of this hadn't been created for our sakes undertsnad we have always been disposable just look how they are forcing us into racial oblivion. We are cattle in nice pens.

Nice try, Noseberg. You will accept Jesus as Lord or you will burn.

Please it's nice to see someone actually awake tell me has all of this been just for the sake of wealth? I know the Jews now live like Gods on the earth but has all of this just been for material gain? If that is the case who has the answer as to the real nature of things? The man behind the curtain so to speak.

Wealth is power. The idea that you can take legally mandate people turn in their gold for worthless bits of paper is a powerful thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
It's not that Jews are bad or that Gentiles are good or vice versa. We are just opposites. Now, the Jews have their time under the sun, but soon it will be Gentiles' turn.
The cycle will never end; we will never completely eradicate the other.

Attached: duality.jpg (220x162, 8K)

He is their Lord who delivered you and your people into their hands. Their hate for Christ is as fictitious as their slavery in Egypt or their savage persecution by the Romans or the holocaust. You are cattle look at yourself in the mirror see the being in which your mind were these ridiculous beliefs are found lives in they have turned you into a willing sacrificial cow to be worked, bred, milked and slaughtered at their will. Believe in the Christ why? Because you think the Bible is the word of God? Well how do you know it is the word of God? Because it's written in the Bible? See how the simple circular reasoning has deceived you and the content of this book dumbfounded you.

Yes-yes, "kike on a stick", we get it. Save me your drivel.

Power to what end to satify base desires? For all their intellectual vigor and creativity has it all been for the sake material world to subject other humans to dumb to realise it? What is the meaning of it? All peoples dead, all empires end. Was this all really just to enjoy their moment in the sun? If that is the case then what little respect I had for them is lost and I wish that both the European and the Jew destroy each other before they destroy the earth. So the simple minded peoples may love in their garden and do as the other animals do.

You are completely missing the point. By believing in Christ you are helping us.
Christ was a Jew, and Christianity a Jewish sect. You all claim to hate Jews while you turn and worship at the foot of one the next second.
Because just as the Gentile nature as barbarians, to be free, pagans, to be connected to soil, to "do as the animals do" as you say; it is just in the Jewish nature to do the opposite.

Your brain is the drivel the book you cherish is the drivel you defend something you can't even grasp the true intentions of and defend it with your life. If ever a more loyal and faith Dog existed it Christians would have to murder it. Belief in their God has turn you and your kind into their Dogs.

Jews have stopped teaching their children religion. Only families still study it on holidays so they can get shekels from their grandparents. Keep telling yourself that yo guy re winning when your destroying uour racial identity and destroying any good will you have in the world

>Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, care-free pagan race.
Paganism is a blackpill, you know there's no life after death and all you have is posterity. That's why they made great civilizations and culture, immortality came from those things not from some promise of an unproveable afterlife or a unproveable god that loves you for no reason.

Christians don't even function like Christians most of the time: fearing death, caring about what happens after they die, trying to save life etc... That's the influence of paganism on Christianity, trying to make earth like heaven not just focusing on the heaven part.
Paganism is just like that, just without the eternal life. There's nothing "innocent" about it, its a total black pill.

To be parasite? They promised paradise but infected us with a parasite. They said to believe in their God but faith turns you into a Dog to be played with and commanded. I honestly believe that people can not come to terms with a meaningless existence they are afraid to look up into the vast expanse and think what is it all for? There minds are so small that given all the knowledge at their finger tips gain no deeper understanding of reality, of nature, of life and the self. They are happy to be entertain by trivial amd pointless things and I can't understand it.

To anyone new, this is a copy pasta.

Sure. It's taken from "A Real Case Against Jews" by Marcus Eli Ravage.
The full text is worth a read more than even this.

>blog
Lurk moar faggot

Breeding low intelligence and absolutely enslaving people is unenlightened
You drink the poison too

>unenlightened
Not if you're controlling all the major influences right from the beginning. Beliefs inform actions. Jews constructed a belief system for the ignorant masses in which they could use to subvert us. Christcucks are literally useful idiots for the kikes and always have been. Still to this day they pave the way for kikery.

You win some, you lose some.
Overall, Judea is doing better than Gentiledom. One day, it will be your day, though. Fret not.

Hi JDIF

>A Jew tells the truth about Jewish/Gentile relations in easy-to-understand logic; the ultimate red-pill the likes of which JIDF would never even draw attention to
>still gets called JIDF
This is why it is the era of Judea and not Gentiledom

;
cringe and bluepilled

NPC reply of the year award

This essay was literally written by a Jew with some kind of bizarre noble savage doctrine.

Attached: for you.jpg (512x512, 91K)

Nice try JIDF. Why do you love pagans so much?

Attached: a soča valley.jpg (1024x682, 111K)

This makes sense

Attached: negev6.jpg (850x681, 51K)

You know what. I don't know who you are. And I can't help but doubt you're a Jew. And think you're a troll or a pagan. Regardless, I actually like to think you are a Jew. Because this post and some of the replies you gave to the Englishman, prove you understand a truth few Europeans dare to dwell on.

Many christians tend to argue that Christianity was what built European civilization. But history suggest otherwise. Europeans civilization starting with ancient Greece and the Roman Empire came before Jesus Christ.

And it still make me wonder in awe hoe they could be so advanced in terms of technology, politics, etc more than 2000 years ago. To suggest that Europe and Europeans wouldn't have progressed were it not for christianity is just bizarre. And I think to a certain extent it can be argued that christianity and christian dogma has held us back in many regards.

What saddens me is the realization that you won. And that I know we just live to see my people and civilization, the European people and civilization. Continuesly decline and eventually fade away. But when Europe is collapsing and burning to the ground, you will still have Israel and your people, the Jewish people in their own land.

Christianity might very likely have been the beginning of the end for us Europeans, without most of us ever realizing

Christianity is a goy-friendly easy mode version of Judaism. We knew that the goyim were not ready for true Judaism so we invented Christianity. We put faith over works. Instead of all Jews being sons of god we made only one Jew son of god.

Move to Israel, we don't like Semites.

>newfags don't recognise this is pasta
Lurk moar faggots
>pic related.

Attached: 1533674860987.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Christendom pre 1900 unanimously hated jews