Why do trad thots think it's OK to be UNWED mothers? That is the worst way to raise a child

Why do trad thots think it's OK to be UNWED mothers? That is the worst way to raise a child.

Statistically it is even worse than two lesbian moms.

Attached: Shepherd+-+David+Bebee.jpg (750x586, 66K)

Attached: 1539524568726.jpg (750x586, 101K)

If she doesn't win that lawsuit that kid is gonna grow up fucked from the start

This is some They Live shit right here.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc?
If you're a wholesome family whether some paper says you're married has absolutely no impact on your children's development.

how is she or any of the female e celebs trad?

Idk if she's gonna win. Can someone rich and trans please adopt this poor babby?

Isn't it really hard to get accidentally pregnant in 2018? Really gets the noggin joggin

Piss off with your Jew God.

Catholics are gross

Quick rundown?

She doesn't need a cunt hat for people to know she's a cunt.

Statistically it’s also worse than being black but from a nuclear family.

Single motherhood totally eclipses race, religion, culture, socioeconomic status, geographic location, as the determiner of whether or not a child grows up to be a criminal or societally dysfunctional in adulthood.

She's suing Laurier for a cool 18 million, saying that their actions have prevented her from getting a career in academia. Her degrees are in Communications.
Some weeks ago she revealed that she is pregnant. The father is an unpaid Romanian "journalist" who works at a few no-name alt media outlets. They met each other last year when he helped her get her e-celeb career started.

All in all, it's pretty disgusting. I suppose she expects that her baby daddy's family is going to support her.

Like the grandparents will raise this child? Is that the Romanian thing to do?

What a waste.

Tell me about Shepherd. Why does she wear the pussy cap?

Why couldn't I be her baby daddy? :(

Yes, I'd expect so. Eastern Euros are like that.

She used to be a lefty until she got removed from a class for showing a video of Jordan Peterson and the school opened an investigation into her for "hate crimes against Trans people" and got police involved. All because she showed a video.

>She's suing Laurier for a cool 18 million, saying that their actions have prevented her from getting a career in academia.
>Her degrees are in Communications
fucking top kek what a dumb bitch

Does she comprehend how smart and how hard you have to work to have a sustainable career in academia? The smartest hardest working person in my classes had to literally learn a second language and spend like a year at Yale doing postgrad to get the tiniest academic career at a no name school

And now she's drunk the koolaid from the opposite end and makes shitty vlogs dressed in "trad" dresses. What a fucking meme lmfao, I'm sorry to say I've met her a few times irl
She's living wholly off of her parents and her e-bucks

>WHY
JEWS
Specifically (((frankfurt school)))

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (598x348, 101K)

The Laurier scandal may have fucked her in Canada, but I'm sure she could go to another country and have a good shot. Then again, she's got a mutt child on the way and her degrees are worth even less than Women's Studies

Been in a relationship with a single mother for about a year. Think it may end tonight.. It's been a weird ride. She is constantly dismissive of mine and everyone elses lifestyles who aren't single mothers and constantly talks about how much she resents how easy other people have it.

This is the fate that awaits Goydsay Shepherd

Why did you meet her? I think she could work at a restaurant if she wanted to though.

a masters degree is not worth much. If u can pay tuition u can get a higher degree from 100s of unknown private colleges in the usa. But theres not much point if im being honest

>think
>women
Ahahahaha
Haha
Hahahaha
Ahahaha

I was pretty involved in the early days of her club last year, and was one of the founding members. Got some pictures with her for the lulz

What went wrong? I assumed they would have some cool speakers cause of her notariety, i guess no one was interested or something

Did anyone ever take this thot seriously? It was obvious from the beginning that she was just a grifter.

I think some ppl were bored and wanted to see what would happen. I should have joined the club and got them to be less retarded lol

We had some interesting speakers. No one with a huge name though. The closest to a big-time event would've been the Faith Goldy talk, but that got shut down in 30 seconds. Protestors were bussed in from surrounding cities. Antifa made an appearance.
The club technically isn't an official one since undergrads and grads can't be part of the same organizations at WLU. This has the consequence of heightened security fees, since the school seems the club events as requiring a whole squadron of officers. The last event I was at had around 20 uniforms walking around, and the entire building where the talk was held was barricaded.

As for what went wrong, it was a false start, people who want to go are scared of antifa coming back, and the money involved. It seems like every other week that Lindsay is asking for another 8 grand.

Trust me, it was impossible. I figured out that it was a scheme by Lindsay. The fees for security just didn't add up.

What does her current BF look like?

So how do you get a gf like this? Preferably one without kids.

Attached: smug canadian gf.jpg (526x618, 48K)

Attached: cd.png (421x421, 99K)

Post pics

Attached: dissapointed lindsey.jpg (1072x1120, 179K)

Id be surprised if anyone was scared of antifa lol. Id respect it if she was pocketing those security donations lol. I doubt shes made more than a normal job though

You may not like it, but this is what PEAK FERTILITY girls look like!

Attached: PEAK FERTILITY gf.jpg (783x656, 72K)

Hi david hogg

Fuck no

Kid will look like an average med then.

Why is Jow Forums freaking out?

I guess we have to accept the whites will be replaced. And thats a good thing!

>a leftist coalburning slut
imagine my shock

Attached: 1539482993626.jpg (650x650, 53K)

They were running people down in the streets. Canadians aren't used to that. We don't have the same kind of political climate as the USA.
And I'm sure that she's making relative bank off the donations. She has no job, and has never had one.

oh we will be without a doubt.
its 100% exclusively due to white women, and the white cucks who beta orbit and worship them (all of you).
adios, sayonars, das vidanya, auf wiedersehen

No one's freaking out. It's just that she turned from a general leftist into a full-blown tradthot within a year, and is now having a kid with an unpaid meme journalist.

Their kid is 100% gonna be white, might even have light eyes.

She posted a video a few weeks/months ago talking about how she wanted kids. Its good to see white women talking about having kids instead of just focusing on a carrier or collecting cats but being an unwed mother is no way to do it.

That aint a white man. Has anyone told him he's replacing us? Id love to see his face when

Didnt they think of a way to defend against antifa though?

We're talking a bunch of 18-20 year olds who've never lifted a finger in their life. Cops abandoned them. I'm glad to say I stood against them with some other guys, but eventually we had to leave as well when the commies brought out the batons and started beating people.

wow that's intense. If faith comes back i bet it would be even worse

ah...so that's the reason behind her odd 'its actually a good thing to be a mom' video a few weeks back kek

Attached: peakfertility.png (835x565, 297K)

Wait. In the video she is saying being a single mom is bad. Is the whole video a ruse to get someone to marry her XD oh wow

In her mind, having a poor Romanian bf doesn't qualify as being a single mother.

Do you all see why Christians tell you that premarital sex is a sin.

lol are you going to the wedding? I wouldnt be surprised if the family disowns this, knowing how eastern europeans are heh

This whole thing is a tragedy desu. I would've preferred she stayed as a general liberal, because at least then she would be fine. Or even if she remained in that limbo stage that she was in back in November of last year. Now, it's just a train wreck. I have no intention of being associated with her club anymore and paying for her sexual fuck-up, which she has turned into "a return to tradition". Bullshit. You dated a Romanian guy and got sucked into his worldview, as all women do with their men.

Would give her my peen paste any day.

Attached: 02F4D2A9-A831-4547-A926-D4A002898D50.jpg (640x541, 211K)

I don't think there will be a wedding. I guess you could say I'm friends with the Romanian bf, and he wants to keep this on the down low (i.e. not let anyone know he's the father). I'm pretty sure the family won't mind though, seeing as how it's a son, and not a daughter, who's having the unplanned pregnancy.

but still, Jow Forums appears to be right. best way to fix women is to put a baby in em

which means our ancestors were right, abortion is a very bad thing

>when you spend all your thoughts on the women you don't want rather than on the one woman you want

I would hardly consider her "fixed".

And what woman do you want, Johannes?

Make yourself appealing. Get swole and stop eating junk food.

At the bare minimum cut back on sugar, dress well and stop playing video games.

i already found her and i'm with her
people here always talk about "women" like they want every single women on earth to be tailored for them. they barely ever talk about a specific woman they've met. it's all fantasy talk, since most people here don't even go outside.

You think German girls would be into a Canadian? I'm fluent, and 2nd-gen German-Can.

So who’s going to step and marry this woman and raise the romaniab bebe

Attached: D05EA610-D5D2-4872-8A09-3AA1C44CAE83.jpg (640x846, 182K)

Not me lmfao, I plan on finding someone who's been raised traditional (lots of farmland around my city) rather than having to fix one.

>German girls
you still didn't get my point. the moment you start talking about "women" you completely lost grip of reality. start talking about A real woman, a specific one that you know in reality with first and lastname

Oh shut the fuck up, that's great if you actually have met these people. When you haven't, it's worth your time to decide whether or not it's best to do that, or else you end up with a slag.

yeah keep living in virtual reality and think about women. have fun doing that for the rest of your life

This is painful to read. If you want to find a girl go to a non pozed church or social group like IG Canada. You wont find girls by roaming the streets or posting about in pol.

Was ist deine Lösung? Frauen sind kollektivistische Tiere. Sie folgen Mustern. Ich würde erwarten dass ein Deutscher etwas von kollektiven Denkweisen weiß. Oma hatte Recht, ein deutscher Ausländer sind mehr Deutsch als ein Deutscher in Deutschland.

There are only men in IG Canada lmfao

Then you better go to a non pozed church. Women are more religious than men so many churches have a surplus in women. Dont go to one of those pro-gay pro-abortion churches.

boah laberst du müll. red mal mit ner echten frau einfach.

I do go to church, have been since I was a baby. It's all old, elderly women, bud. And if you think that someone can just up and change their religious views in search of a girl, you're nuts.

Thanks frens now i have unlocked secret to smug canadian girlfriend

Attached: coffee helpings.png (819x827, 16K)

live in the same area as user can confirm, ontario churches full of wrinklies and little shits

Ich rede mit Frauen. Ich verbringe meine Zeit nicht mit Jow Forums.

Idk i think whoever he is he literally has to marry her. Not would be nigger tier

Maybe out west it's different. Who knows, and I'm not willing to move across the continent and go to a different congregation just for the possibility of a girl.

idk what churches you guys go to but i live like an hour or 2 away and there are plenty here. So many that they are marrying outside of the faith in part due to the lack of guys.

>trad
>unwed mother
Unless getting married, nah.

>nontrad
>unwed mother
Unless getting married, because popular society lied to her that it was okay.

Es gibt keine perfekte Frau. Aber es gibt eine perfekte Frau für mich. Ich will nicht weniger.

lived there too.. can confirm slightly better, but only slightly. generally speaking canada is a godless secular liberal country. you're better off crusing down to Michigan, Ohio or Pennsylvanian to find real grils

Whereabouts? Hanover? Lambton?

ya ok sure bud

Attached: 1519617921119.gif (625x626, 758K)

No, the Romanian thing to do is to beg on street corners using the child for sympathy

Closer to Toronto

Fuckin hell

Don't fuckin tell me it's Oakville.

>traditional anything in GTA

nah if hes not just trolling hes most likely in amish country

Attached: 1507948296903.jpg (560x375, 41K)