Why does Jow Forums hate soros?

Attached: george-soros-0.jpg (968x681, 33K)

Jew.

I mean, if you think about it, Soros isn't too far from what an average Jow Forumsack would do with tons of money: influence and target/bolster world events and markets and currencies.

because the level of disdain you need to have to do what he has done to his fellow man rivals ours. it's only natural for us to seek each other out and do battle.

Attached: 1539525564431.jpg (968x681, 64K)

What he did on Black Wednesday was pretty based.

>ours
>us
Fuck off shit for brains

he's the 21st century equivalent of the Rockefellers.

Attached: 0F29A515-0240-4358-BA73-62530548DB60.png (640x1136, 639K)

Hes such a kike even the jews hate him.

Stupid picture, remove it. Soros is anything BUT an NPC.

i'm sorry am i not using the right pronouns or something

Attached: 1539522014443.jpg (600x900, 105K)

Because he was a nazi and Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Hes a kike thats subverting and destroying countries.

Attached: Merchant.png (274x320, 78K)

It's not a disdain of humanity that I have. It's the potential for greatness and a love of it you complete retard. Humanity is capable of the greatest and worst things we can think of. But we know which races are more likely to aspire to greatness.

Knaves espouse and fools believe evil to be stupid or lesser than them, without realizing precisely how intelligent and ruthless Soros/Roth/HRC are. Underestimating one's enemies is a hallmark of western civilization.

Hail to you Lord Saturn, dark one, beautiful one, Seated in a restful asana, moving slowly, riding with the crow.

Hail to you Lord Saturn, great lord, shadowy sun, God with a diamond body, a dense hard harmful one.

Attached: hexagram.jpg (1120x630, 171K)

for most of US disdain is what brought us here, disdain is what changed the fucking cesspool you lived, what gave US our power and what continues to do so. embrace it, because that's what drives this place.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Attached: 1539514432593.jpg (920x690, 123K)

When gazing into water he sees his crooked eyes, Worshipped in the universe, celestial firefly.

Knowing various kinds of magic - magic that subdues, He's a secretive one, a handsome one, lord wearing dark blue jewels.

Attached: Lord Saturn.png (485x634, 448K)

You wanna know something funny?

In Russia there's a huge number of historians who tell some spooky stories about how all white people came from slavs (duh), and that humans aren't even native to the planet, so slavs were one of the races that arrived here on space ships, gooks were the other ones. My mother'ss into this shit and she told me all about it.
Niggers were manufactured for physical labour by the gooks and kikes were manufactured to be a higher caste of slaves that handled high tech machinery, finances, logistics etc.
The more jews I meet IRL the less this story looks like a fairytale. They catch onto complex business/financial things very fast, faster than russians or balts anyways, and as you said are fucking ruthless, immoral and calculative like advanced AI from sci-fi dystopias.

Attached: We wuz space slavs n shiet.jpg (900x672, 213K)

accidental sage

>stupid picture
>remove it

Attached: 1501996153029.jpg (346x346, 29K)

How is that any different than the we wuz kangz theory?

He's a gun grabbing kike, trying to ruin america.

I don't know
Hence the pic name

I'm sure they have their own evidence and explanations. There are also a lot of serious historians among those people so who the fuck knows. I don't even want to. All I want is for all slavs to be friends, or, failing that. be dominated by russians.

Then explain.

He makes his money off of other people's misery. A kike of the highest degree.

That kike funds faggotry, communism and shitskin immigration.

That cunt owes me £20. Pay up cunt.

Jow Forums doesn't think why it does things, it marches to the beat of the drum

Attached: NPC_LIFE.png (672x775, 98K)

I hear ya. Sometimes I think most people are just so disillusioned they come up with stories because that's just how they deal with things. Can't for sure say one way or the other without evidence for either case so you're left with this empty feeling and you can either hold onto that hope or just move on and work towards something admirable, like uniting Slavs or helping russia put them under the thumb.

Hate is a nigger emotion and this board is full of niggers.

Which negative emotions are white people allowed to have mr. memeflag?

Numbers of truth confirm. I'll think of what I can do.

When you look at statistics like human brain-body ratios relative to other species in the Animal Kingdom that there's something amiss with humans. What explanation does it offer for the Mayas, Aztecs, Native Americans, etc. who we like to sweep under the rug?

They are close to mongoloids.

fpbp

>which core political values
Fealty to the constitution. (judicial appointments).
Fealty to the American worker (buy American, hire American).
Nationalism (anti- international courts, anti- UN, anti- illegal alien)
Right to bear arms. (opposes gun grabbing kikes).
Freedom of speech (opposes PC, criticizes tech company censorship)

Because they're Russian shills

none of these are trump's values though, cultist

(((Schwartz)))

Attached: soros god.png (664x643, 58K)

I like beer

Attached: E788EA4E-DF48-479A-9148-1C3C2F02BCF8.jpg (1024x610, 85K)

those are the values I see being touted and advanced by his administration over and over again. fuck off memeflag shill

Stop playing into their hands newfags.
>Why is nazi central hating a Jew?
>1 post by this ID

And you faggots reply.FUCK OFF AND LEARN TO SAGE AT LEAST.

Attached: 1451450812767.gif (764x572, 22K)

He's a Nazi Jew who destabilizes countries with the money that multi-billionaire (and trillionaire) globalists give him. He uses Open Society Foundation to create bullshit movements like BLM and the LGBTQ to help divide people into social groups. He meddles in everything. He is also is responsible for sensing niggers worldwide via rubber boats.

This old piece of shit really needs to be hung in a public square somewhere for the entire world to watch. His children need to be thrown in prisons.