The Omega Uprising! TV Incels = Organized Dark Web Rape Gang

Incels btfo by SVU. I just thought they were like Eggman. The most (and only) violent case I knew of was Elliot Rodger.
Now I find out they are all over the dark web in gangs sharing mass rape duty for collective revenge on “Chad and Stacy”. One insists the “Omega Uprising” is nigh.

Is this loosely based on any real story or just lurid fictional scapegoating of galactic proportions?

Attached: 061C17A2-C35A-4E6A-9067-EB5E42EE495B.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

This sounds worse than AHS having an incel rub Cheetos over his body and hump the TV when Trump won

It was bad, bad.
I was surprised they had them on the dark web instead of “redchannit”.
They even mentioned the van of peace guy in Toronto.

>implying beta incels who can't even talk to women have the agency to conspire to commit violent crimes

It's a TV show.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Yeah yeah, its a tv show.
Its all media. Msm.
But SVU tries to be topical and political with muh babies being separated from their families at the border and murderous, raping, *White* incels.

(((They))) tried to pin a terrorist driving a van through a crowd in Toronto on incels.
I dont even understand how real “incels” are. I know people who are ugly and dont get laid hang out on Jow Forums but they’re not felons ffs.

Are (((they))) creating a fictional White bogeyman container to blame everything on or is there a more menacing incel element out there?
Has there ever been an even that the show was based on, like many other shows?

Attached: BC048D60-6CE4-4EA3-B6EF-12EF6680A90C.png (1024x683, 556K)

Typo. Meant “has there eve been an actual event..”

They're blaming everything on you because they know you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself, dumbass.

The Minassian attack was fake, look at the original post that reported it, the status update is photoshopped in.

Like with what? Violence?
I stand up for myself fine. Aint nobody badmouthing Whites to my face. I’m understood to get quite hostile about it and good at redpilling people irl. But I slay with words and I am cool af.

I just thought the incel thing died out when it didnt stick after the Toronto van of peace. I was wondering if there are trying to fire it back up. Also I’m just curious if there was an actual rape gang incident of some kind where supposed incels were involved. Like the hillariously bad episode about gamergate.

Well, there was an attack. I live in the area. People from my building died.

But the incel angle was obviously faked.

>hay guyss a tv show is real!
you dumb leaf, law and order literally uses news headlines as its plotlines; it's the most pathetic offender too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537658118791.jpg (720x797, 57K)

>I stand up for myself fine. Aint nobody badmouthing Whites to my face. I’m understood to get quite hostile about it and good at redpilling people irl. But I slay with words and I am cool af.

K

there was an episode of that new 'fbi' show that had the same plot device, although they tried to twist it to some ridiculous SJW gun planting retardeness

Alright. Enough. Fuck off out of the thread, jew.

>read this
>realize i didn't check the flag
>now who could be responsible for this absolutely embarassing post
>fuck

Don’t forget the new series from Dick Wolf, ‘Law & Order: Hate Crimes’

Also, has anybody watched the realllly early episodes of ‘Law & Order: SVU’, some of the writing was sleazy as hell, and then there was a tone shift, like someone realized the writing sounded like a pedophile wrote it.
SVU also came out around the same time period as some other shows like ‘Judging Amy’, which seemed exploitative as hell, and which alledgedly had some questionable people connected to it.

Attached: F4740376-FD4E-4D7B-B625-54DD54FE4798.png (750x1334, 657K)

Oh, look! The same anti-trump trash is also against a bunch of left-over guys that are a result of female entitlement

Some of the comments on Deadline.

Attached: A1933DA3-AEB0-4830-AA80-110C25D47944.png (750x1334, 151K)

This is going to be the cringiest shit ever. All white, straight, Christian males committing the most vile unspeakable acts on the Poor, Pitiful, Oppressed, Innocent Jews and other Non Whites who are all really saints at heart and dindunuffintonoonenever, but if they did it was really the fault of straight, white, Christian males.

Very real if they were all depicted as Muslims.