Coffee is a poisonous boomer drink

Coffee is a poisonous boomer drink

It causes headaches. If you quit drinking coffee for one day you get a huge HEADACHE its confirmed by EVERY COFFEE DRINKER I KNOW

Coffee FORCES you to become addicted to it to avoid headache withdrawals

inb4 people deny it and claim to be part of the few % of people who may not get headaches (if theyre not lying) or they never tried quitting in a long time

Attached: drink-coffee.ju_.top_-720x320.jpg (720x320, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/monster-energy-drink-linked-to-another-teens-death-lawsuit-filed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the negative side effects of drinking coffee every day?

nonpoltiics related, sage and report, slide thread

10+ year daily drinker here. It's all true, I wish I never picked up the beans

Literally the entire world drinks coffee. This has political implications

Thinks that are unhealthy that literally fucking anyone does from time to time.

1.)Drink coffee
2.)Drink tap water
3.)Drink bottled water
4.)Drink booze/liqour
5.)Eat fast food
6.)Eat over processed food
7.)Browse Jow Forums all day

stomach cancer because of the toast of the coffee, fucks up your teeth. something about your brain chemistry i cant remember also

Im a coffee drinker who regularly stops, cold turkey for weeks at a time, right off of a pot a day coffee habit. I get no headaches when i stop. Fight me.

>but muh coffee

the shit the mods allow and then nuke the NPC threads

Well if you consume coffee like the boomer in OPs pic i guess you'll get all kinds of problems.
Be moderate goys.

Attached: 032uKXJbyS43.jpg (1200x902, 671K)

>What are the negative side effects of drinking coffee every day?
This thread

Attached: When_ur_a_fag_019.jpg (383x364, 35K)

how is coffee a boomer drink.. is air, like, a boomer thing to breath?

Havent had any today, normally drink tons of espresso.

No headache..
Its also proven to help against dementia and is a good source of antioxidants. Prevents ED and Alzheimers, keeps you awake when you cant sleep sometimes

If I haven't had anything to eat for awhile I get a headache, is food also poisonous?

i just drink coffee because i like the taste
people who actually get an energy boost from it or get dependent on it are weak faggots

There are a couple of people in my workplace that literally can't function without binging on a handful of cuppa joes during the morning

I honestly don't care much about black coffee but cappuccino is godtier and I can easily see myself becoming addicted to it

It took my body a couple of months to adjust to not drinking coffee. Its really not necessary. my energy levels are fine.

>tfw you will never be an American soldier drinking a cup of joe next to a pile of dead Nazis

Attached: CoffeeArmy[1].jpg (480x446, 36K)

>waahh! i cant handle a headache
>coffee addicts
coffee is fine now fuck off back to 420chan

Attached: gateway drug.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Millenials drink Monster, GenX drinks Coke and Pepsi, Zoomers drink fruit punch. Coffee is for Boomers of any age.

this is accurate

Coffee is a legal drug, that's enough to make it able to discuss politics

>drink tap water
>drink bottled water

So this is the true power of american education?

I mean, I agree that if you live in Zimbabwe maybe tap water is not the best but in the US?

I guess to avoid all this bad tap and bottled water altogether you just drink coke instead?

Oh can it nigger, everyone knows about birth control products leaching into public water sources, and in the states here the fluoride issue is still somewhat debated. As for bottled water, everyone also knows about BPA leaching from the plastic into the water itself.

smelly coffee breath.

Coffee is for closers. None of you faggots is a closer.

Lemmee guess, You're one of those amped up tea drinkers or you drink Matcha Latte's or some shit, right?

Everyone I know who quit coffee got huge headaches after taking it... but I down energy drinks and coffee daily and when I stop for a week nothing happens. Am I superior?

coffee just makes angry robots.
every well practiced scientist or doctor I have met only drinks tea for energy.

Yes I know about these issue but then again: what do you propose?

Because the BPA leaking is a very minor issue and birth control product is a problem only in big cities.

As opposed to any soda that are filled with sugar or beer/liquor which are both much worse. Water be it tap or bottled is still the best thing to drink.

Lol. Tea drinkers answer.
No harm, no foul, fren. I just find it funny how attached you Brits are to tea.
>Dated a Brit

>Monster Energy Drink was involved in a 19-year-old man's death.
cbsnews.com/news/monster-energy-drink-linked-to-another-teens-death-lawsuit-filed/

Fucking zoomers. Can't even sip without having a heart failure.

Attached: 1537653623859.png (745x726, 441K)

You sleep like shit.

Why would you ever want to be that?

Attached: A69B8913-4BB5-4C76-AFBE-786E33F30B2D.gif (177x199, 260K)

Anons giving medical advice
everybody comply

And then they get pissy without coffee.

>Tfw you'll never drink a cup of joe you looted of GI's bodies whilst protecting your blood and soil.

Attached: 1513637819126.jpg (615x482, 61K)

I limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning. Any more and it gives me the shits.

>not drinking mate

So should I drink water out of Glass bottles exclusively? My mom keeps telling me that too every time she visits.

this thread is still going ffs mods

I know plenty of practicing scientists (research and otherwise) who drink coffee on the regular.
The ones i know that dont are usually in agrarian or environmental type sciences and choose teas because of some slightly political view on where the coffee beans come from.
Not negating your experience, just saying mine is different.

Coffee is one of those boomer things like alcohol where the medical establishment has tried ro find the tiniest positive benefit for it to justify peoples drug addictions. Sure it shows some health benefit in certain ways, but your life would probably be healthier if you didnt need coffee to wake up if you werent on your 6 hr 4am Jow Forums shitposting binge last night and to wash down your egg mcmuffins

Coffee just fucks your stomach

You become less productive than you would without it.

Feeling busy =/= being productive

You can take other things like plant polyphenols to prevent that shit you moron, its like saying heroin is good for you because it gives you a god beauty sleep at night

Stop being goyed

I dunno if what you say is true but there are many positive sides to it as well, like it brings people together. In that regard it's like beer but for daytime.
Drink water on a terrace or tea, nah man.

mormons were right.

I never drank or tasted coffee in my life.

I drink it to help me sleep.

>Jow Forums
>thread about coffee
How fucking retarded are you?

I was just pointing anything that people consume that's toxic. It's such an infinite list, you literally couldn't live in the modern world if you dont consume something that is in some way, toxic.

I tasted it as a kid, thought it tasted like earth. Now i like to take a cup if i have someone come by my house.

Attached: 1316358030279.jpg (800x800, 237K)

Take 200 mg of caffeine and you will have the best day of your life. The first time of using caffeine is almost like a spiritual high. Everything is great and deep and you get so many ideas.

Personally i avoid coffee just because the headaches

decaffeinated works but coffee isnt good enough tasting for me to justify buying decaf

Attached: f3j3jmncf9p11.jpg (640x853, 100K)

>If you quit drinking coffee for one day you get a huge HEADACHE its confirmed by EVERY COFFEE DRINKER I KNOW

Well now you know one coffee drinker who doesn't. I run out of money very often because I have a shit job and live in Moscow. Very often just have no money for coffee.

Attached: 1538690362681.jpg (922x735, 249K)

Nah, I’ll stick to water:

I don’t get any headaches from coffee withdrawal. Is it after a week or something?

Don't drink too much

I think you wear out your adrenal glands which makes you feel constantly tired. I don't think I can quit drinking coffee though.

for me its immediately the next day you dont have coffee after drinking it for a few days straight and stopping

many such testimonies including everyone i know

There was a time when I drank coffee all the time but didn't get withdrawal headaches.

A few years later I do now get the withdrawal headaches, but usually only if I physically exert myself on a day that I miss caffeine.

>brings people together
Best take up smoking and binge drinking as well then

Have a long vacation coming up, plan on drinking tea the first few days then quitting entirely. Did it a few years ago, most calm I've ever been since before I started it. Cant wait.

Anxiety and increased heart rate & blood pressure.

OP is right, coffee is for the weak

You dont need it, its a huge waste of money and ruins your teeth

Wtf does this have to do with politics

Zoomers wouldn't be so fragile if they didn't spend all saturday in bed I tell you what

Attached: 30 year boomer king2.png (716x537, 666K)

Huh weird. I could have multiple cups a day for a week then go days without it no bother

>Coffee is one of those boomer things like alcohol where the medical establishment has tried ro find the tiniest positive benefit for it to justify peoples drug addictions. Sure it shows some health benefit in certain ways,
This is probably true. And the coffee companise are most likely founding this Research under the table.

>40 year old Gen X fag. 2 pots a day.
Look at me. I'm the boomer now.

Attached: Look-At-Me.jpg (300x300, 7K)

people blow the headaches thing out of proportion. at worst you get a mild migraine and feel lethargic. lasts 2 days.

Attached: world-commodities-map_536bebb20436a.png (3500x1827, 1.43M)

Water is unnatural to drink in large quantities. Humans are supposed to get their moisture from fruits and food generally.

are you sure about that because many people said the same thing about nofap IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING I CAN FAP ALL I WANT

they say the same shit

the headaches from coffee are incredibly intense and horrific migraines

Attached: ddddaa.png (667x657, 402K)

Its true, I had a problem with my heart for months, it skipped every fourth beat and it felt like I was going to faint and when I went to the doctor they told me to drink less coffee.

Ya I've found you can just take a tylenol and sleep through the worst of it, and ya in 2 days you'll be over it.

>you get a mild migraine
no see horrific intense migraines from coffee withdrawal

for me to the point where im AFRAID of coffee or anything with caffeine in it

Attached: asa.png (939x598, 848K)

i've never had withdrawal from other substances. only coffee. it is brutal.

but its not all bad for you (antioxidants, mental clarity etc)

The eerily calm professionalism of a coworker made a lot more sense when he told me he only sometimes has tea. Caffeine clouds the mind.

It's true, but if you withstand the one day withdrawal period, you'll be fine.

it's high in antioxidants and studies show that coffee drinkers have longer lifespans. it has in its natural state zero to negligible caloric content and suppresses hunger so it's great to fight obesity. op is literally trying to start a meme.

eating is unnatural, humans are supposed to absorb their nutrients through photosynthesis you stupid leaf.

I drink lots of coffee and have no issues. Stop being a soiboi.

Yes I am sure. Ejaculatipn does make me lethargic and gives me headaches though. I do drink tea on my no coffee days though maybe that helped me who knows

>boomer drink

Yet it's existed longer than France.

I drank 4 cups a day for a year straight and now drink caffeine-free tea. No migraines, no headaches. Total mind over matter myth.

the timing of coffee consumption is critical

you can hit it so it doesn't fuck your cortisol levels.

avoid coffee when your natural cortisol is spiking (when you first wakeup).

coffee very good when your cortisol crashes (11am, and 3pm)

>I drank 4 cups a day for a year straight and now drink caffeine-free tea.

m8 the withdrawal is only one day you probably dont remember months ago when you had 1 headache

thats all im talking about im not talking about how you drink tea a year later

That make sense. I will try it.

I think for some people headaches mean different things, I had 2 headaches in my life. I always drink coffee, had days with out never have I suffered pain that I could attribute to coffee.

Coffe is Alt-Right !!!!

Literally Nazi drink !!

( can we meme this into reality and crush Starcucks ? :3 )

How many cups
Do u shit everday

I’m a ~3 cup a day guy and I quit for two weeks to do teeth whitening. Second and third day were bad, didn’t get headaches but I was low energy and irritable. Otherwise it’s just not that big of a deal

Are you 12? Go away

you're a pussy then.

i think the problem is people not making the connection and putting 2 and 2 together

thats why people deny nofap claims because they dont know what its doing because its hard to be in sync with your body and know why you feel the way you do each day

not everyone knows this

thats why people claim things which arent congruent with reality like claiming fapping doesnt make you lethargic or anything like that

Attached: arse.png (1330x847, 1.52M)

Depends on the day. At least 2, sometimes 4. And yes I shit every day. Coffee, being a diuretic, can actually help keep you regular as long as you also have a diet that isn’t pure fat.

I agree. Drink Mate like based Kojima.

Attached: kojima.jpg (884x584, 91K)

It can be mostly mitigated by drinking a fuck ton more water than usual. The headache during exertion is from the cerebral blood flow increase through your normally vaso-constricted blood vessels.

Could be that they dont drink enough water, and the coffee makes them piss out all of it making them dehydrated.
People tend to not drink enough water.