We are Russian bots again guys

I always thought this meme was stupid because it will degenerate quite quickly into everyone calling each other NPCs.

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-162254.png (1440x2560, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yotsuba.report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>russian bots
is this a leftist meme or do they actually think this is a russian operation?

>t. NPC

maybe im an npc and i just don't know it yet.

Thanks to the leftists, i now know for a fact that Russia has a monopoly on bots.. as a matter of fact, anyone you don't agree with are Russian and they are a bot! Damn russians..

shut the fuck up op, the npc meme is both fascinating and amusing

>Namecalling
You just don't get it. The Left is freaking out about this because it hits home with many of them. Let them call us names, it just slides off and changes nothing. But once you crack the cognitive dissonance of a Leftist and expose them to the hypocrisy of their ideals, those with any intellectual integrity are instantly cured of Leftism. Those that are not are truly hopeless.

Attached: AntfiNPC4573490253.png (720x1280, 601K)

Should we report him/ze/zer as a bot?

>resistance

lol, is this person an adult?

why do Russian bots like Kanye so much?

Attached: 4546876.jpg (1892x1556, 565K)

>folks

Lol. How can they be so blatantly hypocritical in the same fucking post.

>shut the fuck up op

Attached: 1539297643857.png (374x229, 29K)

their logic:
>russia is using social media to amplify the culture war and to politically divide america
>the solution is to claim anyone republican as russian shills, mock them, and oppose anything they say

they cant conceive of the idea that normal people dont all think like them

>HEH I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE

Attached: krueger.jpg (720x766, 118K)

yotsuba.report/

Doing daily NPC dumps since threads are getting 404'd. Send me good ones.

Attached: YR Convoluted-Qbert Logo Master 1.png (869x1080, 966K)

It' wouldn't be the first time. Maga retards did show up to a protest rallied up by accounts based in sankt peterburg.

Ha! You told that Nazi.
Bash the Fash!

Attached: NPC_HipstercupALLBluTrnsLFT.png (247x200, 11K)

>russian bots call us npcs
>npcs call us russian bots

Attached: laughing-buddha-1.jpg (313x271, 24K)

>Solipsism: The Meme
Nice one.

Attached: SmokeTarryltonsNPC.png (1280x720, 579K)

Send this to him

Attached: 1539441791740.jpg (500x756, 46K)

Attached: 1539480656215.jpg (629x550, 98K)

really makes you think huh?

Attached: 1539518651786.jpg (900x563, 34K)

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Russian bot
t. NPC

Uhhh ...... GUYS ?? Which one of you autists did this. kek. I'm gonna create a few NPC accounts myself

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-172740.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

>think
What's that?

Attached: 1539481779923.jpg (886x696, 81K)

>randomwhiteguy
the eternal npc boomer

Attached: conspiracy-board.jpg (650x350, 159K)

Boomers get the bullet. No mercy should be shown to that entire generation.

these fucks are primed to be haunted, we're everywhere to them

Attached: nrm_1413390447-twisty.jpg (480x720, 74K)

>An NPC thinks everyone but him is a bot
I've seen this movie before.

Attached: a1a17ba829c33a513649e2861e183458cb427179d19da3bcb4698687ca7618f0.jpg (600x631, 81K)

Do these people think they sound smart, like they've discovered some great secret and they're going to blow the case wide open?
Their NPC-like reluctance to consider any other scenario than Russian bots makes it funnier.

Just think of all the time they are wasting compiling this list...

(((THEY))) are recruiting people on Twitter to HUNT the "Russian bots" pushing the NPC memes on Twitter....

Un. Fucking. Believable. I love Jow Forums

Attached: not an npc.jpg (1992x1944, 654K)

i should twatter, it all sounds so fun

Attached: 2iqjd9.jpg (500x510, 59K)

Well, it probably doesn't take much effort for bot owners to pull off false flags. E.g. make posts that look like very obvious bots. Then have "bellingcat" or the media find these posts and accuse the other side of botting. This happened during Russia's elections (2013), during MH17, etc.

I just joined today and created 2 NPC troll accounts. Yes I need to get a life but it's fucking hilarious. I would have never thought this would trigger so many

Holy shit my sides

>random (((white))) guy
why are they so afraid of a meme?

swiping this

Attached: 1538261874368s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

This is getting under their skin so badly kek

guy is an elementary school teacher in ohio, info is easy to find on his twatter

Attached: 1519878874144.png (578x375, 366K)

So a liberal discovered that liberal bots are bots and that somehow it's our fault? Interdasting.

>hits home
This. they look up npc meme and read the part about no inner voice and have an existential crisis. DRUMPFTHTHP!!!

No it’s fucking stupid

It really makes you mad, huh? I got some bad news for you...

if you are autistic enough to run ops on it, Twitter can be a hoot

>hoot

Are you 60?

>he says as he posts another NPC meme

>guy is an elementary school teacher in ohio
Oh wonderful. He gets to poison young minds with his evil nonsensical liberal boilerplate. Those poor kids.

Can we get him fired for merely voicing his opinions? I think we can and we should as it's the only thing that will get libs to wait a minute and think.

says the literal mongoloid snownigger to the 28 year old Chad American

It's true I'm unironically starting the believe the meme. People really are this retarded

uhm, you can't touch him. pic related

Attached: 1525660879167.png (506x90, 10K)

Attached: 1537936916173.jpg (404x512, 44K)

Uhm...you're wrong. Personally, I can give him a nasty flu, but I was hoping for a more traditional approach, like catching him in a compromising situation. It should take a few minutes with these people.

Attached: 1538895513362.png (441x273, 13K)

>I always thought this meme was stupid because it will degenerate quite quickly into everyone calling each other NPCs.
That was the point idiot. Also to get the left moaning about how calling someone NPC is dehumanizing whilst they totally ignore that they call everyone they don't like Nazis for exactly the same reason.

DELETE

Call social services on him claim you saw him groping his students

>Time to share our meals
Well, I have enough to eat, not much more.
>Time to share our wealth
What fucking wealth?
>Time to share our power
What fucking power?
>Time to share our voice
Sure, nobody listens anyway because I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

honestly this. just a letter to the school (not an e-mail) saying he diddled you 15 years ago should do the trick. as long as he was working there, that is.

NPC is Russian bots

Attached: 1539533095682.png (602x872, 373K)

OP here. I just don't see how this redpills anyone leaning left. If anything it will push most of the center NPC faggots further left. Political discourse is going to degenerate is my original point: calling us bots cuz we called them bots cuz they originally called us bots... This accomplishes nothing other than some entertainment watching it all unfold.

>all created in the last few days
A whole of 7 fucking accounts? Jesus, where do people get funding to do work on a scale like that?

> I don't see
I have some bad news

>This accomplishes nothing other than some entertainment watching it all unfold.
that's the point of the exercise

>This accomplishes nothing other than some entertainment
I think you underestimate the power of humor. If the position of the NPCs supporting trump are funnier than the opposition, normal people will naturally be drawn to that position.

>A lot of people on our side are actually bots

well no shit retard, most twitter democrats aren't even real people.

This shit will create the biggest right wing hatred squad ever in history, he is not aware of it.

You're probably an npc

The overreaction will be worth all the fun.
Not enough "my culture is not a costume" Npc poster.

Most of TWITTER isn't real people

honestly i believe it

you mean like every other meme mr. npc

Clearly Russia but don't worry.....pic related is on it.

Attached: 1539533095000.png (632x660, 389K)

Many of them believe it because they are retarded women and niggers.

I noticed they change between trolls and bots based on whats needed to fit the narrative.
see

So he plays WOW!
Not surprised!

>Share
>Not willingly
Nigga you went full npc

reminder this guy is here literally everyday

These crazy people are cracking down on NPC posting hard. I made an NPC twitter account today and just posted normally, I would simply take some leftist talking points and rephrase them.
The mere presence of an NPC avatar triggered them so hard I ended up on a list and got banned after a few hours.

Attached: IMG_1717.jpg (750x1188, 124K)

Attached: IMG_1716.jpg (750x658, 85K)

>pretending to be resisters
unironical merely pretending to be retarded

>Op here. (Npc meme is bad because beep beep beep)

Attached: 1539481305816.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

They are literal NPCs, so when they receive stimuli that says "Evil Russians sabotaged our freedom votes!!!" they get angry and scream.

The fact these accounts are sock puppets created by same person/persons and clearly created as meme accounts not obviously the intended joke.

You guys are going to push some of these people over the edge. And I hate myself for finding so funny.

I started two NPC accounts today, not banned yet.

>Political discourse is going to degenerate is my original point
How can it degenerate when the people it's pissing off has been on a no-platforming, blocking and bomb threatening people into silence spree for half a decade now?
These "people" don't want discourse, they want you without the ability to speak so their Truth becomes the only Truth.

First npc related suicide when

You know. We could break this guy

history repeats itself

that's the goal

I'd rather be a russian bot online than an empty flesh bot irl.

>once the kids are drugged, dad indulges his brony habit and shitposts on Jow Forums

Much better.