A message to all religious Jow Forumstards

I despise you.
Every single one of you.
You choose to hold on to your belief in fairy tales over striving to seek truth.

You Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Scientologists etc. are ALL the same.
A bunch of weak minded cultists. You have the brain capacity of a small child that still believes in Santa.
You lack basic thinking. You lack creativity. Every big question the universe has needs to have an immediate answer.
Everything is already filled in for you. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You don't care about that at all.
As long as you can live out your pathetic little life inside your pathetic little bubble, you are fine with it.
Cause let's be real. If that little bubble were supposed to pop one day. FEAR would consume you. Fear of DEATH.
Fear of no meaning. Fear of not having a soul. Fear, fear, fear. Cults sure do a good job playing into that fear.

Believing in lies has always led to bad things. The truth will set you free.

>inb4 "atheism is a religion"
>inb4 "science is a religion"
>inb4 fedora hats
>inb4 "this is bait"
>inb4 "atheists are communists"
>inb4 "but you celebrate christmas"
>inb4 "(((who))) could be behind this post?"
>inb4 endless strawmanning

So predictable.

Attached: 1514744313557.jpg (615x580, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fag.

>I despise you.
still love you, op.
may you find inner peace before you do something stupid to another person.

Does it count of I'm a witch follower of her most high Hekate? It's kind of a religion but not really. I mean it really matters what you think about me user. Please tell me its ok.

Attached: humbleyourselfbeforeher.jpg (236x236, 17K)

no u

I am going to hurt you. Thanks for the IP address. You fucked up now, son.

No. You are mentally ill just like every other religious cultist. Hate to break it to you.

Attached: the mentally ill.jpg (1200x575, 290K)

Attached: 1539007802174.jpg (1250x2812, 928K)

Attached: 1539402500373.jpg (854x1518, 408K)

> yet another 15-year-old emo high schooler bitching about religion
this is a weak bait you Christmas celebrating moraless & undisciplined faggot.
Atheism is religion, deal with it

>skie daddie no reel

Attached: 1512431933283.jpg (645x729, 48K)

This desu seems to be the truth. Religion is for the non-philosophical minded who simply can't into thinking. Some philosophically minded people pretend to be religious to keep the zombies feel comfy in their religiosity.

It doesn't matter to you whether your sensory experiences are reliable or correspond to real objects - you're going to faithfully believe in their validity anyway.

That's religious faith.

If there is a meta physical truth to reality, then who created the truth? If there is a metaphysical, then there must be a supra-natural, please stop being a materialist on a spiritualist board.

> Can't explain consciousness in an inanimate universe or what happens after death.
> Doesn't see science as an extension of theology
lul

Attached: Metatrons_Cube.jpg (314x313, 19K)

dutch is the most disgusting european language, why the spaniards didn't finish you waffle niggers off is a mystery to me.

repent sinner

okay cool

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Information Proves God
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

Attached: 1539437422337.jpg (736x929, 88K)

How atheists don't fear death is beyond me.

saved.
stay mad gaytheist

Attached: wink.jpg (1200x1019, 178K)

beep boop. religion bad.

cringe

>t. edgy 16 year old

Almost no one doesn't experience a visceral fear of harm to themselves. You can be suicidal and if someone draws a gun on you unexpectedly you're going to experience fear (so long as you're not drugged out of your mind or otherwise in a stupor).

new-atheist angst.

Get real, mankind didn't come from random mutations brainletwojak.

he could predict our replies...
could he prognosticage his own searing edge?

Attached: could he prognosticate his own edge.png (295x169, 7K)

Your a faggot

Take that cock out of your mouth.

I will pray for you op. You need guidance.

i like the peace of religion how everythin is simple if you say the words god did it. So god become a saviour or a scapegoat. If you remove the curtain you can see its a theatre, My solutuion was removing myself from being a sheep but i still like to see in the window and think that everything is one and connected bringing me peace of mind. But yeah priests are just persons with lots of charisma enough to trick his audience. Basically a early way for ppl to pay taxes and uniting countries. i despise the ppl who donate 20€ for believes and absent their sins. I was a fanatic crhistian and couldnt understand how god wanted money. Turns out its all a theatre and ur the puppet with strings. i believed ppl would be nice cause i though they would respect their cristian values. turns out basic survival rules still apply and christianity is a wolf with sheep cloth or dumb enough to be a sheep. Saddens me that ppl still are narcisistic even in a crhistian society. So by pure Christianity, christianity is fake. in reality you are paiyng 20€ for snake oil, a bad theatre and some bread.

Religion is literally genetic, religious people proliferate because they have a higher birthrate.
This is dangerous, because it means the most zombified people dominate the world