Men have nothing to gain

From marrying a stupid bitch. This stupid bitch that I like has been living with me for a month now and I knocked her up. But she's stupid so she's not trying to force me to marry her because she knows I won't, but she won't get an abortion because it's against her values. I live in California so common law doesn't apply. I'm not planning on leaving her anyways. She's a 9/10 face and 10/10 body. Marriage leads to bitches becoming crazy band taking all your shit and ruining your life. Prove me fucking wrong. You might be in your first years of a happy marriage but wait another 10-15 years and she'll turn your shit upside down. Knocking a bitch up and not marrying her is the only way to maximize your chances of living a sane life. That and not living in those fucked ip common law states. Prove me wrong you married faggots.

Attached: 1533630880750.jpg (460x824, 36K)

>ITT: OP makes poor decisions and deflects the blame onto women

youre saying it would be better if i married the bitch?
fucking cunt

I don't understand how idiots, like yourself, can be so irresponsible. Not getting pregnant is easy. Only a shit for brains moron, again like yourself, could fuck that up. You're a deadbeat who was raised to be a pussy and will never accomplish anything in life.

then how the fuck were you born faggot?
you think you were planned?
your dad probably fucked up like I did, but worse
he married the stupid bitch and probably got divorced and lost more than half his shit and fucked up your life too faggot

Nice blog faggot. Just do us all a favor and kill yourself

When did Jow Forums go from being a fun anime board to a place where bitter modern unspiritually connected wackos post blog post blog posts justifying their shitty decisions, anonymously.

Enjoy your empty vapid pathetic godless life OP

sorry for hurting your feelings
didn't know you were suck a pussy

seems like only retards replying to this thread that get butthurt too easily. at least shitpost or something. I'm trying to make a point that men have nothing to gain from marriage and all you faggots get pms after reading the first sentence. weakfuckingfaggots

what's wrong with raising a family with a girlfriend? why do you need to marry the bitch and risk probably losing more than half your shit and your kids and your dignity?

good job and good luck op. assuming you're both white that is.

is there a female version of mgtow? serious question.

what if i'm a shitskin?

Congratulations on the baby, user!

thanks faggot. i'm going to raise baby good without having to stress about mom trying to take my shit in case she goes bananas. tahnk you california for not having common law marriages. im surprised cali doesnt have those laws. why?

kys

fuck off loser

Sage

>memeflaggot white knight
everytime with you neckbeards

>Commiefornian
>Knocks up GF wont make her an honest woman
>Needs advice
KYS. Your kid deserves better you pussy. Wife her up and start being a man. Raise your kids and have a family.

go suck on baby dick you disgusting satanic low life.
your time is near.
enjoy the last days.

No, I wasn't planned, but my father did the right thing AND MARRIED MY MOTHER.

t. future divorcefag

This! Pump and dump! Best way to pass on your genetic line. Ignore the beta males that are against you not marrying. You did the right thing my friend.

Sounds like you have some common sense and a good head on your shoulders so you will be an excellent father and role model. Don’t listen to all the memecucks in this thread. They are probably incel larpers. It’s seems very weird that Cali doesn’t have common law laws yeah. You’re lucky in that and should take full advantage.

>not wanting dumb non-political threads about some retard's life is whiteknighting
You are as bad as the memeflag

modern women, marriage contracts, families are all tied into politics. Families are the basic unit of society. that is gone now because of womens liberation due in part to ridiculous shit like no fault divorces.

its worked so well so niggers

would you hate your father if he didn't marry your mother, but still raised you the same?

for* niggers

im not planning on leaving my family, shitskin

>fun anime board

leave

>you have to go back

ill go back after america goes to shit. probably soon. i live in LA. god do i hate everyone here

Retard detected

cunt detected
rather be retarded than have a cunt leading my country, cunt

you ejaculated into her vagina, she has
dna receptors in there, which cause you
both to become one flesh.

you don't want to play pretend on paper
but you are married to her in gods eyes
atomically. if you don't want to play the
paper game, good for you, you will
however find this place is unforgiving
to breeders who do not play the paper
game.

i hope your child grows up healthy.
good luck and bless you.

Just marry her you asshole

>Just marry her you asshole
t. divorcefag or future divorcefag
No thanks faggot. I'll manage my risk thank you.

If the guy in the picture is in this thread...that shirt says...and you put it on...and Jesus when she SHOWED it to you before you took the picture...loss for words

Attached: 8AB0519D-FFD9-4634-841A-0BA1A45AD619.jpg (336x598, 33K)