Liberals don't actually want any of the things they pretend to endorse

This will blast straight to page 10 but hear me out:
Ask any liberal if they would accept what they are asking for IF IT ONLY APPLIED TO REGISTERED DEMOCRATS and they will say NO..
For example:
You can have a complete gun ban: but it only applies to registered Democrats
You can have Sanctuary cities: But registered Democrats must live in them.
You can have taxpayer funded abortions: but it will be a tax applied only to registered Democrats.
You can have completely police-free cities: But only in designated Democrat cities.
You can skip the court process when accusing men of sexual assault: But only in designated Democrat cities.
Mandatory all-female workplaces? Mandatory slavery reparations tax? Mandatory taxpayer funded healthcare? Special climate change tax?

You can go right down the list of popular Democrat issues and each and every time they will say these things would be unfair if ONLY APPLIED TO THEM. All you have to do is ask them WHY and the hypocrisy is revealed.

On the flip side conservatives will almost unanimously AGREE to the things they vote for IF IT ONLY APPLIED TO REGISTERED REPUBLICANS.
Abortion ban only for Republicans? Good, higher birthrate. I'll take it.
No more public welfare in exchange for lower taxes? Yup, I'll take it.
Gun rights? Less govt. regulations? Bans on degeneracy? End gay marriage? Stop funding climate bullshit? Ban trans bullshit pushed in schools?
We'd say yes to practically ALL of them if they ONLY applied to us.

The only exception that comes to mind is gay marriage. Liberals would say yes if it only applied to them.

So what is this about? Is this proof that liberals are brainwashed NPCs? How else could you be convinced to rally for things you don't even want? Is it about self punishment or punishing others?

Attached: 1537727672987.jpg (750x745, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/siano2020/status/1051489022093262849?s=21
adam.curry.com/enc/1539288076.674_scottadamsondemocratguncontrol.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like you. I'll bump this crazy stuff.

Attached: 2(2)11.png (200x200, 73K)

oh and yes, it's the last thing you said.
literally the last thing you said is correct.

pic not related

Attached: 11-111-111-11.png (784x803, 711K)

I never thought of things this way. Quite a compelling insight user.

have a bump

Attached: Kimpressed.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

twitter.com/siano2020/status/1051489022093262849?s=21

Attached: BA323D14-7305-439A-9EEA-5D41C6E4DCCB.png (750x1334, 221K)

Bump

Attached: npc.png (264x274, 25K)

nice.
i'll think about this and how to use it.
have a bump.

Attached: 1538900320251.gif (500x380, 109K)

To give proper credit it came from something Scott Adams said.
Basically: If you offered Democrats a complete gun ban BUT ONLY FOR REGISTERED DEMOCRATS, technically it would be a great thing for them because 50% of the population would now be completely disarmed. It SHOULD be a resounding win in their eyes. But it's doubtful any of them would think it's fair that Republicans could still carry on as normal and would probably refuse it.

Seems to me most of their positions are like this.

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (600x837, 112K)

Bump.

I guess republicans wouldn't be cool with abortion ban for republicans only but other than that yeah

Yeah, that's pretty neat. I'm sure they would have something queer and snarky to say about it though.

My guess for this is that it boils down to political correctness or word games. Words like tolerance and diversity make it possible to get people to accept things they would not ordinarily want and would even reject normally.
You take a concept that by all means would mean chaos and ruin and you just frame the rejection of that concept as something equal to .
Having no police is a horrible idea so you just call the opposite racism
Guilty before proven innocent is a horrible idea so you just frame the opposite as condoning sexual abuse.

Not new ideas really but they really are programmed by these magic spells.

Attached: enviropill.png (907x587, 415K)

>I guess republicans wouldn't be cool with abortion ban for republicans
Well they would definitely be in favor of no public funding for abortion clinics.

I mentioned this to someone and they said "well liberals don't have guns and republicans do all the shooting anyway so it wouldn't be fair".
I said 'most of the gun violence by far happens in Democrat cities with stricter gun laws' and they just made some NPC grunts and changed the subject.

I would. But I also support a white only abortion ban or mandatory black abortion, so maybe I'm not a Republican brand republican.

>enviropill.png
Heavy. I would like to know more.

Attached: stopeatingfood.jpg (923x554, 372K)

Attached: Professor_ If You Read To Your Kids, You’re ‘Unfairly Disadvantaging’ Others _ National Review (1314x814, 520K)

adam.curry.com/enc/1539288076.674_scottadamsondemocratguncontrol.mp3

Leftism is feminine.
>ask a woman what she wants
>give it to her
>she doesn’t want it

>Liberals don't actually want any of the things they pretend to endorse.
Wow. It took you that long to figure out this?

All of these liberal talking points are just jew memes meant to cripple and weaken the civilization that they're parasitizing off of

Jews don't follow logic or reason. It's called "pilpul", or casuistry/sophistry. Jews are immune to the cognitive dissonance that usually results from doublethink. Liberals are just goyim/NPCs that follow the doublethink of the jew because on a surface level it sounds nice.

There's no mystery to it. Edward Bernays the sociopathic kike says it straight up: "habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."

He's talking about kikes like Freud, Marx, himself, Boas, Montegu, Marcuse, Adorno, Lukacs, Trotsky, Ayn Rand, Gloria Steinem, Judy Blume, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Allen Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, Susan Sontag...and contemporary ones like ittt bitty Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, Chomsky, Bill Kristol,... Who are meme masters and pollute the minds of goyim to turn them into NPCs that benefit the egregore of the kike race

All of them seem to be different and completely in opposition to each other, but fundamentally they all have the exact same goal in mind: subvert and subjugate the goyim NPCs to degenerate and destroy

>Liberals don't actually want any of the things they pretend to endorse.
DACA is a perfect example of this. Democrats insisted they wanted "Dreamers," illegal aliens brought to the US as children, to be given a path to citizenship. President Trump offered to double the number who qualified from 800,000 to 1.6 million in exchange for full funding of the border wall. The Democrats dropped the issue and haven't talked about it since.

>railed gas block
Disgusting

This is why women love cats

I like this a lot. Food for thought.

This. I honestly don't care if you want to kill your unborn child. I don't want to pay for it, though.

The majority of "mass shooters" have been Leftists.

thanks for the bernays quote i never read it.

Why doesn't Yuri mention the jew?

Attached: yurigiffy.gif (560x400, 242K)

Yes.
Being on the left is wanting to control other people's lives.
Thanks for catching up, OP

Zero funding goes towards abortion but it should so it becomes more accessible to more poor women of color ;)

Idk why doesn't Alex Jones name the jew?

You know who actually names the jew? David Duke and Patrick Little. But they're lacking in other respects and are crucified by the jew media.

Put the pieces together yourself. No media icon is gonna tell you the truth verbatim

>You can have completely police-free cities
Would be a good thing desu I don't want the (((police))) breathing down my neck. I have a gun of my own I'll use it don't give me some jewish controlled legal gangs.

>THEY GET THE GUNS OUTSIDE OF THE CITY. WE MUST REMOVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT BECAUSE OF GANG VIOLENCE THAT MOSTLY AFFECTS OTHER GANG MEMBERS user!

I get that, but a gun can't investigate crimes or enforce traffic safety or respond to calls when someone is chimping out. I think it's an ok use of public funds. I have a gun too but I can't shoot my way out of every situation. You can't shoot someone who punches you in the face or threatens to harm your family of blackmails you.

I didn't know this but I looked into it and it seems true. So what is the beef Republicans have with abortion exactly if there are no tax dollars being spent on it? Just on principal?

Consider that Yuri was giving interviews in the 1980's. There was no internet, no YouTube. Cable was local affiliates, TBS and premium movie channels. No one in the establishment media was going to let his interviews and lectures be broadcast, so they were being distributed on VHS cassette tape. His audience were conservatives who had been steeped in decades of Holocaust Mythology and the Victimhood of the Jews. Yuri knew if he named the Jew the few people who saw his material would have a cognitive dissonance reaction and dismiss everything he had to say out of hand. So he didn't name the Jew. But he damn well spread enough breadcrumbs around to follow once people had accepted what he had to say.

Some are genuinely horrified that the two people most charged with protecting and bringing a new life into the world are complicit in destroying that life in a fairly grisly fashion.

The doctor and mother being the two people.

Those are good points OP. I deem you honorary 100% white for a day.

God, I would give her so many headpats

At first I thought you were retarded, but then it started making sense, bredy gud.

Don't you think practically all of them would get an abortion for their daughter if she got blacked in her freshman year of college? Maybe it's true Republicans wouldn't vote for an abortion ban if it only applied to them. I dunno.
Now that I know no tax dollars go towards it I'm completely convinced it is a non-political wedge issue.

Gee thanks Poland. For that remark I'll deem you honorary non-poverty stricken for a day. Have a slice of bread and some sauerkraut on me.

Attached: DNA Origins 10_11_2018 3_11_33 PM (2).png (533x732, 56K)

It's to get Catholics and Evangelicals to vote R and they actually do try to limit access to birth control as much as possible. If the conservative stacked courts overturn Roe V. Wade it means more niggers and other trash being born as republican states such as those in the nigger infested South will ban abortion and contraception. While Republicans do racebait about welfare and immigration they haven't done much to actually deal with those issues but pro-nigger measures like opposing birth control they definitely act on.

>Gloria Steinem.
>Steinem.
>Stein.
HMMMMMMMM.

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 3K)

Nothing suspicious about a CIA operative telling you to give up you guns.
Also you could make this a lot simpler. Just ask if they'd still support mass migration if all the migrants were housed in their neighborhood, migrant kids sent to their kids' schools, etc. The cognitive dissonance would make their brains melt.

>conservatives will almost unanimously AGREE to the things they vote for

Attached: 1536034248851.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard

Democrats are antisocial psychotics who want to destroy other people

That's their true intentions

Attached: 1539408677580.jpg (1080x1037, 437K)

If their taxpayer money wasn't funding it they would.

>All of these liberal talking points are just jew memes meant to cripple and weaken the civilization that they're parasitizing off of

Exactly

I like your style, kid. Bumping.

Attached: CEADF059-4F52-457E-B951-CC927C825151.jpg (634x422, 75K)

If we can keep all men locked up in the man cage to save one child then we should strongly consider it

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x675, 238K)

Their tax dollars aren't funding it as it already is.

I like it. Instead of fighting Democrats, we must support them in their own destruction so that we may rise from their ashes.

Attached: glitchmob.png (1014x704, 737K)

Giving them everything they want (but only for them) would be the best possible way to support their complete destruction. If only this could be pulled off. Unfortunately it would require setting aside different zones with different laws based on political affiliation but it's kind of already like that with states. There's no way to prevent registered Democrats from simply escaping the hell they created for themselves into red states and starting the process over and over again.

The big thing is them escaping, otherwise state laws would handle most of it, see chicago with gun laws, other states with abortion rights, california handing out aids like candy on halloween. If we can tag and discriminate against them so that they are quarantined, it might work.

>If we can tag and discriminate against them so that they are quarantined, it might work.
Well, voter registration would be the tag. The problem is creating zones they were not allowed to live in unless they were registered republican. They have to be forced to live there in order to truly get the most of the experience. Also coming up with a way that makes a state ineligible to receive federal funds if they decide to altar the constitution in any way.

Not providing them housing in Republican zones would be an easy first step to containment.

>abridge 300 million peoples rights
>reduce people's[women's] ability to defend themselves
>all to help a single person
God I wish we could just exterminate everyone who thought like this.