Discuss

discuss

Attached: 1516258416079.png (1200x763, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-12/snowy-wet-mess-strands-canada-wheat-as-global-crop-woes-mount
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's discuss how your mother was raped by a nigger in her ass.
Now, as I remember it, she actually enjoyed. Your mother. Is that correct?

Attached: fuu.jpg (600x503, 57K)

God is French?

Who cares, we are doomed anyways.

Fpbp

The proper term is definitely "boiled" the frog on the left is the problem.

if the retarded stated of america would actually do something, it would only be bad not cataclysmic. Also, you people switched right from "doesnt exists" to "can't do anything anyway", huh?

What do you suggest we do to fix it?
The only solution is a drastic reduction of humans. Nobody will agree that’s a good idea. How could you select for it without it being a forced selection, and anybody suggesting it will be asked to volunteer first.

death combats who decide who will breed with females

This image is beautiful, 4 frenchies boiling alive

Reduce world population to 500k.
By force.
Via nukes.

Start support accelerationism.

Climate changes naturally regardless. Learn to adapt or wear swim trunks in a blizzard. Your choice faggot.

/discussion

Nothing will really be done. We're pumping out record amounts of CO2. China's emissions are off the scale. Best you can do is look for places to move to where the effects will be bearable.

Attached: 1539529848843.png (1200x763, 632K)

What's the downside of acting like climate change is real though

Is the doggo ok?!?!

500k is nothing
If you really wanted to reduce world population without anyone missing anything you'd stop feeding Africa

some kikes will pin more taxes on you, whilst corporations continue scraping the bottom of the barrel and dumping all kinds of shit everywhere, but mainly the ocean/atmosphere

>b-buh africa
africa pollutes the planet with people
other non-white shitholes who have a couple more brain cells than niggers (but are still worthless genetic trash), like india china etc, pollute the environment
all of them have to go, you know this as well chang
you know you're inferior

SOLAR MINIMUM!

Attached: 1538347052883.jpg (600x648, 54K)

Everybody in power knows the shit is going to hit the fan in the next 50 years
Shitskin countries are migrating en masse and it's only going to get worse
Nation-states are militarizing their police and embracing fascism
Techbros like Musk and Bezos want to get their ass to Mars
As a result, we're all going to get put into giant open-air prisons and have to suck cock for an ounce of clean water
We're all doomed, humanity was a mistake

No one want to actually fix it.
One use it for power grab, the other deny it to keep profiting.

This.
We've been hearing these stupid doomsday prophecies for 50 years.
>We're gonna die in seas of fire in like uh 10-15 years!
They've been saying this constantly and none of their predictions come true.

>Thinking that the elites care about the masses and want to save them.
Yeah right man pull the other one

gay and fake,
PS buy oil

Assuming the worst case estimates, my property gains value as the sea level rises so why would I be against it? Because some nonwhites die? Nah senpai, I want my beachfront

If your climate bullshit wasn't fake and gay you would actually do something to stop the pouting you say is hurting us rather than just charge people money for carbon credits and shit
be like a tree and FUCK OFF

Attached: screenhunter_127-feb-04-04-44.gif (640x410, 54K)

The fuck you on about?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-12/snowy-wet-mess-strands-canada-wheat-as-global-crop-woes-mount

Attached: Same_Shit.jpg (640x640, 77K)

I’d act like it were real if we actually did something concrete. Mostly it would have to do with eradicating Chinese crap, reducing population, and other things no one want to do. Instead we get carbon credits and shitty “green” products. So fuck it, why even bother.

We are not doomed unless the wind is 800MPH and the temperature 4000.

The rest of this narrative will follow a one sided globalist brainwash, demanding everyone sacrifice their rights for fraudulent Agenda 21, and Agenda 2030 arguments which are really only about control of people.

In California this very dangerous Cult has passed SB 100 which there is no technology that exists to replace gasoline.

>it will all be ok if America pays India and China billions of dollars!
no

We have the best environmental protections in the developed world and we didn't need to pay you faggots a red cent to do it. Your second sentence is just lies.

if it's real, why are banks giving out 40 year loans in areas, which will be underwater the same time?

Communists want to control every economic transactions and all behaviors.
Environmentalism is one tool to establish their brand of totalitarianism and global wealth redistribution.

We take drastic measures and fuck it up. Every time humans try to fuck with nature it bites us in the ass. Just look at any time we've tried to introduce foreign animals to control some pest population.

>When your analogy is worse than /v/
You have to be trying

Nah, man, you just don't get it. Climate Change™ means unpredictable weather patterns. No this isn't a completely unfalsifiable proposition, you're just too stupid to understand how Science® works.

500k? Are you retarded? There are about 130 million births EVERY YEAR! Even if you kill 200k EVERY SINGLE DAY, 1 year from now there will still be more people than there are now.

Attached: 1539529848843.png (1200x763, 857K)

>we're slowly alternately being cooked and frozen in a pot

> having arsenic in rivers is now environmental protection
he

well, yeah, china obviously has to do its part, too.

Are you actually dumb?

Nuke everything randomly until the world population drops to 500k

Then we'll be free of any degeneracy.

It doesn't matter.

USA is already extremely efficient with it's energy production, the only way for the USA to pull back would either require bizarrely elaborate and expensive, and borderline infeasible reconstruction of the entire nation's energy production and electrical grid or for people to simply stop using things like cars and modern technology altogether. OR maybe if we kill half the population. I'm sure pol can find some candidates. Beyond that it's in the hands of places like China and India, and that would require an equally massive transformation, problem is China is the manufacturing center of the world now and India is just too poor, and can't even get toilet usage to standardize. Europe is trying, and succeeding, though at a slower pace than the USA iirc, despite the climate accord whining and so forth, so that only leave Africa and SA, and no one care about them.

It doesn't matter, the end.

Oh wow. I never looked at it like that! Thank you for pointing out my intellectual inadequacy. Hopefully I will be able to learn and understand this better in the future.

Attached: Poe_Tayder.jpg (490x427, 72K)

Failures in protections doesn't negate the existence of protections. But you knew that and you're just disingenuous. Go back to prepping bulls, Fritz.

*with its

>we are being cooked
>we are being frozen
>see no consensus
Ftfy

No he suicided because of bullying.

but yes it actually does, things on paper aren't worth shit without the power to enforce it.

Litteraly the jewluminati plan.

F

Thats 1 ugly ass signature

>discuss

Looks like a Portable Network Graphic.

Sorry, my mistake, misread and thought u said "by" 500k, not "to" 500k.

We were supposed to have boiled 20 years ago.

Attached: 1539499175447m.jpg (879x1024, 137K)

Stop listening to Liberal propaganda. Climate change has nothing to do with humans and even if it did it wouldn't matter if you study science at all you know that the Earth has melted and cooled and melted and cooled many many many many times and humans contribution is absolutely insignificant

Attached: Hillscaree.jpg (351x335, 23K)

Shit tier liberal comic.

I'm the fourth guy. I don't care whether it's true or not. With current genocidal politics, it won't matter to me at all whether earth is rendered inhabitable or not. Reverse white genocide and I might start to care about the climate.

Attached: DNC 2020c.jpg (643x670, 37K)

Why don't you just kill the frogs before you boil them?

Attached: DNC 2020vv.jpg (695x857, 44K)

Because liberals can't make jokes the left can't meme they have no humor genes

>it's going to get 3F hotter in 50 years
oh the humanity

Attached: 1533477585821.png (866x838, 14K)

Dramatic slowdown of society and industry, potentially stopping us from being able to become multiplanetary before an asteroid hits us.

Attached: elon.png (565x425, 288K)

Poor doggo

>he doesnt appreciate frog banter before he cookboil them
pleb tier

>1 post by this ID
Sage and report, lads.

Perfect. Thanks!

>the left is the problem.
As expected.

>Nobody will agree that’s a good idea.
I am for it 100%.
>How could you select for it without it being a forced selection
Just start killing people, I guess. Survival of those who will do whatever it takes to survive.

ok reatard what now

What the
MOOOOOOOOOOOT

no thanks. you all should stay away from these shitthreads. it takes but 1 second to realize when to pass or engage.

>this

If (((climate change))) was as big of an issue as people claim it to be and the results of inaction were that grave, wouldn't the world's top scientist and engineers drop whatever project they're working on to solve this? Additionally, wouldn't politicians put aside their differences in order to come up with policy that would bring about a solution? Regardless of their beliefs, people on either side of the isle want there to be a world where their children and grandchildren can grow up and further their family legacy.

seeing it for the first time newfag?

YES

Attached: 4254681996_27b1ed7ff0.jpg (500x333, 115K)

Watch an inconvenient truth.
Look at what was said and predicted.
Look at the "facts and figures."
Look at where we are now. Look at what did (or didn't) come true.
It speaks for itself.
There was fuckery from the get go, its undeniable. There is an agenda behind climate change.

SERIOUS REPLY,

The Dirty polluting companies push denial bullshit to stay in business as cheaply as possible.

The PRO climate change promoters are Kikes that want to make money from trading "carbon credits".

NEITHER of them give a shit about actually protecting the environment from pollution. We already have the tech to make all our energy clean IF they were actually serious about that...

Climate change is a fancy name for meteo which is in a constant change
It is a religion-like fear mongering based on guilt

Worrying that the climate will kill us in a thousand years, while the immediate threat is leftists destroying civilization in the next handful of years is utterly stupid.

SCIENCE IS NOT BASED ON CONSENSUS.

>energy independence
they sure didn't like the pipeline from canada to US
>sustainability
libshits are the most wasteful people in existence
>livable cities
the only thing making them unlivable is niggers
>healthy children
better pump 'em full of hormone blockers

97% or researchers say it is climate change. They conveniently the other 3% proving them wrong

Basically this

Attached: heyanon.png (1200x763, 670K)

One of the climate frogs is making a fortune on water cooling infrastructure contracts on the side.

>There is an agenda behind climate change.

Attached: 1538976369448.jpg (750x500, 41K)

LOL. The politicians are actually making a WORSE world for nothing. More taxes, more shitty infrastructure, migrants etc...

>There is no God.
-Scientism

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

>implying the problem is not the credibility of "scientific consensus"
If you wanted people to believe scientists, you should have let them be independent rather than ostracizing every one of them that dissents.
Its obvious to even the dullest person that that's sketchy.

Why do people think the temperature right now is the best one for the earth to be at? We' litterally had averages much lower(big/little ice ages) and much warmer (cretaceous period). Who the fuck are you to decide what temperature the earth should be?

>People here accept the science behind race and sex but rule out all of Climate science because it disagrees with the cuckservative worldview they have

Attached: 5663453463.jpg (502x454, 49K)

how the fuck did you learn mspaint, sandnigger?

no fix let the world burn if spics, niggers, and muslims are going to overpopulate us and have jews in control id rather them live in hell then inherit a pristine earth

>south african education

Getting duped into providing government with more authority over the populace with less recourse available for redressing grievances when same "benevolent" government decides that to solve "climate change" the clear solution is to import more people from shithole countries. Because somehow adding more people to industrialized nations won't increase the CO2 footprint for the globe.

>based bulgarian stallion
we must get europe on renewables and bomb mutts asap to fix this

This user is right on.

I think calling many people "climate change denialists" is a straw man. It's not a matter of whether the science is true, but rather if I should sacrifice my livelihood to appease environmentalists. It also needs to be put out there that people breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide.

>who are you to decide by influencing it?
truth

>sacrificing lifehood
>not letting your shithole get fragged by corporates
why does it always have to be either / or?

MODS kill this shit thread

"Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic ..."

Posts with simply "DISCUSS" are not well thought out.