WHITE BABIES

In order to secure the white race we must produce.
I am an 68 yr. old man and I have already done my end. 8 children, 28 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.
Have you done your end? If not find a spouse and start.
SIDENOTE: Baby in pic is random child found on the Googles

Attached: classic-baby-1a.jpg (450x600, 52K)

Cannot stress the importance of marriage enough.

Good work boomer

Sage and report Jewish datamining threads

What is sage?

You're posting a baby picture on a website that has baby rapers lurking, bitch.

Jeeesus.
I envy you.

Its a picture of a child found on Yahoo. I looked up "white child"

What if I'm a cuck on the side but still have a white baby?

What is a cuck?

My grandson showed me this website

How many of your female offspring have or are currently humping a nignog, Mr. 68 y/o white man?

Eggnog? I don't know what that is besides a drink. I only have 1 daughter, 7 others are sons.

My grandson David told me what a, and I quote, "nignog" is.
My daughter married a white male who was a Marine

nignog
>60's IQ North American Pavement Ape that liberals fuck to make babies that they use as a fashion accessory

>pic related

but you did dodge a bullet with all the boys I guess.

Attached: 9873798.jpg (240x360, 7K)

All of my children are married to whites. 9 of my grand kids are married, all to whites. White being anyone who is 75% European heritage or more. One grandchild married a half-Japanese woman.

>One grandchild married a half-Japanese woman
and there's the weak link in the chain

1 out of 9 is pretty bad odds considering everything

>White being anyone who is 75% European heritage or more.

anything less than 99.99999999% white is a mutt

Japanese are smart though.
I only talked about marriage. 12 others are dating.

My grandson says all 12 are dating whites.

if this isn't someone pretending, click on the number of a post to reply to it directly.

Thank you.

Imagine being 68 and posting racist shit on Jow Forums. What a sad uneducated person you must be. Glad you will be dead in like 10 years though. Btw, your beloved grandchildren will grow up to be liberals in the future because if they're not, they will be outcasts in society.

Attached: 1537333503709.gif (376x278, 2.86M)

Kill yourself

I won't because I'm not a mentally ill white supremacist.

I am very educated. Graduated highschool and after the Navy I went to Appalachian State University

Lol no one thats 68 writes like that,fuck you retard,sage.

how do you find a proper woman to reproduce with in this day and age.

>What a sad uneducated person you must be.

>you still don't like these stupid niggers even after we've pumped them down your throat for decades? FU RACISS HOMOPHOBE PRICK!

What is sage. Someone called me that and I don't know what that is.

sage means hes telling others to ignore this thread and let it be deleted by not responding to it. he thinks its a datamining thread by the government to collect data from people.

To sage, saging, means to write the word "sage" in the Options-field of the post window. This makes it so that your post, which has been saged, won't bump the thread to the top.

Also my grandson David helped me with the post. He is 15

My third boy is due Feb 22nd!

Thank you

>David is underage and posting
MODS

Congrats

I am fairly certain you are insincere, but if you are not, stay away from sharing any identifiable information about yourself. This should be the one and only warning you need. Heed it.

make sure to check out the donald on Reddit.

Ok

>In order to secure the white race we must produce.

take it up with millennial roasties. they're the ones eating birth control pills by the metric ton

As a Mexican currently banging a white girl, thanks for providing me white girls to bang.

I would if I could. They don't listen. Going to learn the hard way I guess

Fuck you and get out of my country

Maybe after I knock up some white girls to leave as single mothers.

What do you means "girls"? You wetbacks don't even know how relationships work. You find a woman(singular) and marry her.

>cant even respond correctly
Leave it to your grandson old man. Your time is over.

Hou are a piece of shit. Glad I killed a wetback

It was a continuation of the previous post.

>They don't listen.

this is nonsense, of course they'd listen.

but you can't argue in favor of natlism without admitting that not just any baby will do. after all, we have plenty of people, so why do millennials need to have kids? there are plenty of indians and asians and africans. why do white people need to have more children?

Based spic I hope you impregnate as many white girls you can.

After spending some time here I really hope whites don't get their birth numbers up. You're all pretty pathetic.

15 browsing Jow Forums
>hope your son/daughter is ready for the PTA meeting when he hits school tomorrow screaming GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Can you post your BBC I always wanted to see one irl.

>why do white people need to have more children?
Because the white people are my people. My people have done great things.

you're almost there. take the next step

Attached: nighelper.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

it was a rhetorical question.

>the white people are my people

i'm not convinced

Can you tell David to post a picture of your hand, along with a piece of paper with today's date and time on it, just to prove that it really is a senior citizen we are talking to here. We call this a 'timestamp'. Thanks

I am old and my time really is near. Wetback made me depressed, glad I have a tumor. I miss when I was young, now I am old and slow. I look stupid because I don't know how to do things like this well

Alright wait a minute. Need to find a pen

sorry to hear that, but you should probably try to impress values like natalism and ethnic identity on your own children instead of larping on Jow Forums.

My grandpa doesn't even know what the internet is

I did. My grandchildren too

I encouraged them to visit France. Our main ancestral home

unfortunately we've been ruined as a generation. you can't simply tell people their ethnic identity doesn't matter and put them through sexed classes that use DARE-style tactics to make child-rearing seem like a living death then still expect them to be enthusiastic about having kids.

>28 grandchildren
>secure the white race

Seems fine to me. It's just looks like you're all a bunch of pussies who need future generations to fix the state of your race.

Attached: 1527278546536.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Attached: boomer btfo.jpg (840x472, 115K)

> half Japanese woman
>weak link
Of all the non-whites to have in the gene pool, Nip blood is the most based. I'd rather have a 1/4 or 1/8 Jap great grandkid than a nig or muhammad.

>nignog
its like eggnog but with chocolate syrup.

>Nip blood is the most based.

agreed

> plebit spacing
ok npc

>8 children, 28 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

Fantastic

It is utterly irresponsible to bring children into a world that will be nothing more than a flaming pile of trash with billions of niggers fighting over the scrap remains of our fallen civilization.

Attached: un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png (1234x852, 87K)

>Nip blood is the most based
but it is still defeating the purpose. it's still breeding out whites.

BASED GRAMPS

>flag
>exploding npcs

Attached: 1521564641631.jpg (533x388, 75K)

The ride never ends. We have seen nothing yet, of niggers will flood the West, many of our women will open their wombs for them, by 2050 90%+ of new children in West will be black. Luckily mother nature is taking the planet back, I pray for a Malthusian catastrophe every day to wipe out our pathetic fallen civilization.

Not really if they marry whites

billions*

>take a nip and a white and make a white
doesn't work that way homie

Sage is a spice, you old coot. Does your wife do all the cooking? All women my age can't.

>Being this new

Kek'd

I couldn't find a pen. I give up anyway. I am just an old white man anyway.
I don't matter even though we built society in all its greatness. It pains me when my grandchildren tell me how they feel when their history teacher makes disparaging comment about "old white men". I marched during the civil rights movement as a young man, how stupid I was. I thought it would open the gates to Utopia, it didn't. It open the gates of hell

Not yet mr.boomer i wish to start as soon as I meet a good christian girl tho.

I have a beautiful aryan daughter, blonde and blue-eyed

based

i'd still make an exception. at least the japs seem capable of maintaining their own ethnostate and aren't too bug-like.

I don't know why I don't just kill myself.
Wife died of cancer two years ago, I have a cancerous tumor myself. My children don't even take time to talk to me. I can't function well, I am a analogue man in a digital age

take pic of monitor

point taken

Attached: nod.gif (290x326, 2.64M)

looks korean.

iz xD

Become a based old shitposter
just stay on Jow Forums and give us your aged wisdom, you pitiful newfag
You're still alive for a reason, don't be discouraged. And don't talk about suicide here they'll just encourage it

How far did you have to scroll down to find one?

Good intentions...

Can I have sex with your granddaughter

>Lol no one thats 68 writes like that,
>fuck you retard,sage.
Has no clew
>likely has a distended anus