The left is now using witchcraft against their enemies

>the left is now using witchcraft against their enemies

They have seriously gone this unhinged

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/10/13/witches-brooklyn-plan-hex-brett-kavanaugh/1630491002/

Attached: 46A60B36-BC0D-4942-8BD7-02A64D94A6C2.jpg (750x620, 83K)

Last act of desperation

>Lol, Christians are fucking stupid
>brb, going to a witch's coven tonight

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>inb4 stay puft man gets summoned by this

>now
you really don't know the left, do you?
they've always done this hokey shit.
it is the end times, op.
that's why their bullshit doesn't work anymore.

Checked. What a time to be alive

Attacking an innocent man with the power of male virgins on his side.
No amount of graveyard dirt is going to help them.

These witches take dirt from grave yards? Can we get them on charges of defacing a grave site or something?

PRESS B TO SEND BLESSINGS TO BRETT

Attached: 1512056438377.jpg (836x1024, 379K)

Attached: murray_maleficarum.jpg (480x432, 34K)

B
Kek will protect him

Attached: 1492841019291.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

>Lol, witches are so stupid
>brb, going to church

We need to start burning some witches

you know I'm sure this stuff has happened before in the past but the fact that USA Today is actually reporting on it is fucking proof of how goddamned desperate they are.

I'm not Christian m8y, just pointing out the left's hypocrisy

Will they get due process or will we sink to their levels?

we no longer need to.
their bullshit turns back on themselves now.
seals are open, user.
;)

meant for

>let's have this thread again where a bunch of retarded plebbitors shitpost and add absolutely nothing insightful
pass

found the roastie.

>the left is now using witchcraft against their enemies

Nobody has been hexed and cursed and poxed by more witches than Trump, and it hasn't even slowed him down, let alone stopped him in any way.

trump is not a son of adam.

They’re larping as witches and invited the MSM to show up to watch them try to curse Kavanaugh, that’s due process enough. Let’s get some stakes and burn some leftists witches

srsly I haven't looked at USA Today in ages but I wouldn't even expect to see something like this on the Enquirer at the grocery store. Holy fuck.

Witches you say?

Attached: 1508058936998.jpg (300x565, 38K)

Why the fuck are newspapers reporting on this

paganism btfo

real witches and warlocks don´t talk about what they do for that is forbidden in the first place and 2ndly causes backlash at the curses / hexes they cast.

the most powerful aren´t even in politics or the media but homeless or superwagecuck that help out others in need and except nothing in return.
then there are the demonic ones which grant you a deal depending on how strong the spirit posessing them are but driving you down a bad lane for years until you reap the rewards you asked for while most likely trying to get you killed or kill for them.

either way meme wizards warlocks witches a bunch of bitchmades.

>that is forbidden
no it's not.
i know that enemy well, user.

Magic doesn't exist. Just tell these LARPERs to fuck off back to Hot Topic they were spawned in

Attached: 1539408550654m.jpg (627x1024, 83K)

Attached: 1539409436718m.jpg (630x1024, 83K)

Most of them know that, they'll say it's just about "sending energy" or whatever bullshit.

They've revealed their true nature

B

B lessings for B rett

The rise of neo wiccan feminist sociopaths has driven me back to the church. God made these witches in part to call his flock back.

Attached: 1539393526424.png (877x773, 496K)

Attached: 1539393579200.png (732x1195, 507K)

I was going to make a joke about ordering it off amazon but I had to check first.

Attached: amazon.jpg (1512x1017, 170K)

>I create your enemies to bring you to me

Do you not see how abusive this is?

Never Forget 2018 - and the rape of due process. someone has to pay.

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

I had no idea it was a widespread phenomenon.
I actually know 2 feminist "witches", posting shit about girl power and being one with nature (it means being a whore).

>graveyard dirt
that's kind of fucking weak, in books of old, soil that belongs to places of no one is the worst catalyst imaginable. It's what sparked the saying that vampires need to sire their sanctums with soil "from their homeland"

Nobody in the magic community likes Dianic wiccans except other dianic wiccans.

Point of fact, we fucking hate their guts.

>tfw big tiddy goth gf cast a counter spell

Attached: based gothfu.png (890x594, 684K)

I need to start selling dirt to dumb roasties

Attached: amazon2.jpg (834x804, 93K)

B

I went to Harbin Hot Springs with my ex before it burned down and we did a full moon ritual in the pool with a bunch of naked hippies while we were there. Some old witch was leading it and it was just her getting the hippies to repeat a bunch of nonsense mantras and sections from different pop songs.

It was the gayest, kooky woo woo shit I've ever seen in my life.

I was 100% unsurprised that this place took a huge part in MKUltra

There was a 10/10 asian chick in the steam room with huge milkers though. She caught me staring and left.

Stop cultural appropriation!

Attached: IMG_3425.jpg (1280x1656, 536K)

>admitting to blood libel on the sly

If only you knew how bad things really are. (((They))) will make money off of anything.

Attached: totesjudeking.jpg (466x667, 46K)

Lmao witchniggers don’t know Trump is protected by Holt spirit of Jesus Christ. Don’t ever cast spell at who is believer of Jesus Christ and it will hit them back harder!

Did the Asian qt have nice feet? It can be hit or miss with them.

These whelps know nothing about what they think they are doing. they grew up watching charmed and believing it. Any one who adheres to any earth religion knows that is not the way to behave.But they persist in their hubris and their intimidation of others because it gives them a sense of power and authority. Those who walk the path know that is not power.

Attached: stupid.jpg (220x326, 40K)

Whatever they are doing, please tell them to keep doing it as it's working.

Attached: 1529161081597.gif (500x442, 1.33M)

>driven me back to the church.
the CHURCH = (((ELOHIM)))

= SATURN

Same scam, different angle

Attached: 19477ed22568466da201a68ae5288131b2b90b9f4c58e95ea309475e3c228de2.jpg (450x600, 43K)

>the CHURCH = (((ELOHIM)))
>= SATURN
>Same scam, different angle

Attached: elohim.jpg (474x379, 42K)

that's not real dark magic, these people can't comprehend true dark magic. They hold no covenant.

I wish I could tell you. I've seen a lot of tits, and hers were unironically one of the best pair I've ever seen. I had never seen an Asian chick nude IRL, so it was an extra exotic experience seeing one nude in the thick steam like that.

I felt like I was about to get Dear Penthoused

Even occult communities around the world are laughing at them.

I'm pretty sure it's still illegal to be a witch. Witchcraft is illegal by common law. They never legalized witchcraft, but most people stopped believing in witches. It would be awesome if the supreme Court held witch trials and burned all these twats at the stake.

Collect their voices to bring a power.
Release their rage at appointed hour.
The demon brought they cant direct.
The patriarchy simply reject.

In one last prayer I reach to them, repent ye sinner lest pain again.
God made you, loves you, as a woman.
Do not forsake this for the coven.

Whoever rejects the Lord the shall die.
And facing God they will know why.

>implying the left wasn't always using witchcraft

He’s the God Emperor

Attached: 59CFCCD6-1935-4210-9682-B83336BFFEBA.jpg (646x720, 103K)

Honestly, do these people even read the shit they preach? They claim to be witches but the threefold law states that any negative hex they put on someone would be brought back upon themselves three times as bad. The entire point of witchcraft is maintaining a balance of nature and understanding that affecting negative change, no matter the reason, is a bad thing.

My understanding is that it's OK to do a positive spell to boost your political candidate (though stupid, as invoking divine powers for petty politics seems moronic), but using a negative spell to damage your political enemies is a big mistake.

Post cute goth gf

Their argument will be because he raped some woman then their hex will be restoring cosmic karma or whatever. They always have an excuse.

BBBBB

They already did this to Trump and nothing happened.

Christian women blocks their path.....

Attached: supreme-court-1.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

If anything, it backfired.

Pussys smells like dirt?

>tried to do same to Trump

haven't they learned nothing????

Attached: b45.png (542x530, 78K)

Can we accuse them of witchcraft, then sentence them to death with no trial or presumption of innocence?

"There is a chair for every ass"

It's awesome that they are

This is literally SPIRIT COOKING TWO

normies aren't going to vote for the witch party

Attached: 1539275168589.png (640x1136, 1.36M)

Just burn it all down at this point

The real question is how will they legal-proof their rhyming hex? Are there any lawyers who are well versed in the occult that they can approach for this?

>if he is guilty let his houseplants grow wilty
>if he is innocent let his tenure be magnificent

>if he raped her have him beget vaped hair
>if she is lying let this spell begin untying

>oh god I'm a middle aged woman and I really think that witchcraft is real and if it is real I won't be punished for using it against a person who may or may not be guilty of the crime I believe he is guilty of either legally if it is found out that witchcraft is real or on a cosmic karma scale level if I fucked up so bad also more to the point I really feel the need to tell everyone about this in the national news so that if anything happens based on what I did the government's secret occult departments will come and throw me in to a brilliant white underground base with excessive fluorescent lighting and some legit evil scientists who will dissect my brain while I am alive in order to find out how to do magic my life is tragic

The legal precedent for this is a dunking, if she floats she is a witch and we burn her, if she drowns she is innocent and we go about our business feeling safe and secure because she was probably a witch who was merely pretending to be unable to escape.

You intolerant bigot! Ayys are humans too!

Attached: 1539390598209.jpg (640x800, 132K)

>trump is not a son of adam.
So you are saying he is of the Ethnos from the sixth day people?
>I wouldn't even expect to see something like this on the Enquirer at the grocery store.
I expect this will be in the coming weeks it will be. But with some great twist that Aliens are involved too.
>real witches and warlocks don´t talk about what they do for that is forbidden in the first place and 2ndly causes backlash at the curses / hexes they cast.
Well you must consider that these are US college educated in feminist studies ones, so dumber than a box of rocks.

Attached: cortezche.png (620x413, 379K)

> Witches

Trump is a Christian and has put his faith in Christ. As long as he remains faithful no witch can touch him. Christ does not let down on His promise to protect those who seek his help.

Attached: stbenedictus.jpg (182x277, 15K)

/pol has Kek

>Nigger break up candle

Attached: 1536431933421.jpg (790x988, 234K)

>>trump is a Christian
Kek, as if he cares or knows anything about Christianity

Didn't they try to cast some spell on Trump after the inaugeration too?

Attached: 1517779235988.png (800x800, 48K)

Would be a shame if someone went and got repetitive numbers that removed their magical abilities for the rest of their life

Attached: 2B2B8DC3-6A9B-447E-A03E-F9E9538E2AAC.png (528x498, 201K)

And Melania said she wouldn't move in to the White House until after they had an exorcist or whatever clean it out first.

> the """educated""" left believes in witchcraft

>They never legalized witchcraft
Uh First Amendment allows it to be practiced. There are only certain aspects of some religions not allowed under the law, such as human sacrifice.
But I say get the stakes ready, and the kindling stacked.

Witches are no match against kek.

because they love when we fight over stupid bullshit

Yeah, had to get rid of the nigger stench.

this why are these idiots using black magic for "good"? for revenge, it makes sense, but they're just dumb wiccan faggot cunts

if you are really able to cast spells and shit why the fuck would you tell someone especially when there are christian larpers everywhere who literally will try to set you on fire

>NPC's wasting time on superstitious nonsense.
What else is new?

>casting spells on someone whos wearing a dragon-bone amulet

Attached: Harry_Turtledove_After_The_Downfall.jpg (318x472, 102K)

this isn't anything new
you'd understand this if you weren't newfags

Attached: 1882354364364.jpg (1090x1200, 105K)

My family lost my sister to the left via wiccan/witch nonsense. Its oddly common on their side of the field, no fucking clue why.