What did Wizards of the Coast mean by this?

What did Wizards of the Coast mean by this?

Attached: 636729677888176998.png (265x370, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
mtggoldfish.com/price/Limited Edition Alpha/Forcefield#paper
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portland, of course.

Phyrexia did nothing wrong. They were framed by Jews.

I got a pack of these things the other day and its like the legends set with dual colors everywhere which would be cool if I wasn't aware of the faggy symbolism

its obvious they're putting more niggers into the sets. its' annoying
teferi, vivian, etc.
wish there was a way to change the art and uncuck hasbro. magic should be pure white

I've never played magic I really like hearthstone but it's getting kinda stale should I try jumping into mtga or is it totally different type of game

So glad I dropped the habit when they started making trans characters.

why would you jump on a sinking ship?

mtgsalvation.com/cards/guilds-of-ravnica/35496-fearless-halberdier

Yeah you see more of this sht now in art. Fucking fat positive... no way this fat slow bitch is a 3/2

Teferi has been around for a very long time, but I get the idea of what you're saying.

i mean it's probably referring to the fact that ravnica was the set where every color combination represented a guild which was themed based on the colors. Like Green and Black were mushroom farmers and lived in the sewers, blue and white were the police/lawmakers, etc

My girl saw the cover of the pack and asked if it was a boy or a girl and I had to give her the talk. They've had some decent sets the past few years but this ravinica thing is stupid

>diversity of opinion!

Why would I care about the opinions of people from lands that never invented the brick or the wheel? What do they have to add?

The only reason you would know Alesha, Who Smiles at Cock is a tranny is by reading the on-site lore. Doing that inherently makes you a faggot so why are you bitching?

I wonder why these people support diversity of thought so much through words, but not through actions. Just try to look for diverse opinions in reddit, facebook or tumblr. They get downvoted, deleted and banned. It's almost like leftists claim to support diversity, when in truth they want nothing of the sort. It's almost like diversity breeds disagreement and conflict, not urban utopias.

Well that or seeing the dozens of virtue signalling articles written by kotaku and the like about how magic is finally not just for white guys anymore

Teferi is a 90s snd 00s era character, but they are forcing it way too hard. Benalias knights werent alm black like wtf

>magic should be pure white
Everything should.

That's why the guilds are at war constantly lol.

Or you know, not revealing your powerlevel to the people at your LGS, and having them sing wizzards' praises for this "bold, progressive move".

good point leaf

>reading kotaku
yikes

>your lgs doesnt talk about /tg/ and sing alabama nigger
Your loss

Would you like it more if it was called Urban Dystopia instead?

yeah i know

Yes.

It means grow up and quit playing kids games.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

I lived in a blue state, it was that or MTGO.

Hey gunpowder

What would its effect be

Ravnica isnt a utopia, if it was the guilds wouldnt be trying to murder esch other

Mtgo is so fucking ass

Diversity is a meme to force people to let down their guard and feel bad for looking out for themselves. Nothing more

wow you are really putting in the hours lately

> not playing old school

Poorfags

Attached: exyhrnipiajz.png (500x735, 219K)

Pic? I am curious how things have fallen.

Haven't played since Weatherlight and even back them I didn't like the artstyle.

>Weatherlight
Oh sweet summer child, you must then be unacquainted with the horror that is the "Gatewatch". Imagine if every block ever was weatherlight, but with even flatter characters.

Attached: 032-brb.disruptive_student.jpg (560x560, 75K)

So glad I sold off all my cards last year. The poz is just too much.
>The only reason you would know Alesha, Who Smiles at Cock is a tranny is by reading the on-site lore. Doing that inherently makes you a faggot
The Urza/Mishra story (The Brother's War) would make a truly great movie.

This card is 10/10 lel
PS: checked

Magic is dead.
RARE Pepe trading card game when?

Attached: mememagic.gif (660x780, 201K)

mtg hasn't been good since they drastically scaled back land and hand destruction and counters. now basically every deck is summons you equip and enchant. how one dimensional.

Kys dork

You can find people that make alter art for cards. It costs a bit of money but depending on the format you play it's either nothing or really expensive.

Attached: 3rafz7rb26s11.png (610x767, 455K)

>all the angels in the game are black

JUST

>pure white

Also, I know it wasn't your intention, but mono white blows. I'm a commander player so I go with simic and grixis.

>welcome to magic the gathering where as a planeswalker you will travel to many different fantasy worlds full of wonder...
>but all the inhabitants must be the exact same breakfast club of "diversity" so every world is exactly the same

I started a full-on Jow Forums set and got about half done. I got all the color archetypes and most of the commons done, but man it is a huge undertaking. I realized how impossible it was going to be to get all the art and other creative elements together, so I gave up.
/tg/ would never help because they're sjw as shit, and I wouldn't know how to organize people on here to assist. Maybe one day.

>not being a pure white underdog against all the goodstuff at the table
>not running Teshar, and teaching people the value of the Ancestor by infinite combos
i hope you'll see the light user

>”Urban”
>not Blue

I never played mgt before but I'm having a blast, way better than hearthstone imo, don't spend more than $50 on it though because when you have 4 of the same card any extra cards you get are wasted instead of getting dust they just disappear.

I show them the light with doomsday dramatic scepter Jeleva.

Only thing white has that's neat is mass land destruction, but red has it too.

Thank god they left dungeons and dragons alone.

Serra angel

I used to play it 24/7

yikes

Attached: 1536739842202.gif (496x368, 189K)

What proof do you have that Jesus is the man? I have a difficult time believing that God would need a son with a human woman.

Find a local game store and go up for some of their drafts. Really fun way to get into the game for a cheap method. Basically you all get 3 packs, open them and pick 1 card out and pass the opened pack till they're all empty, the store owner provides lands and you make decks from what you pulled.

not so fast

Attached: 5e.png (401x519, 141K)

I love magic, I love the Lore, I love the world(s), I've even read one of the novels, but have a love/hate relationship with how quickly the game changes. Price is also a factor. My favorite way to play is to get two deck-builders tool kits and play a few rounds with them with my brother. It's casual, and there's no need to stay up to date on the newest sets and tournament builds. It's just good casual fun now and then. Pretty /comfy/. This thread makes me want to play again with my brother. My favorite set will always be shadowmoor, because the dark tones of it remind of Diablo II, which my brother and I also played quiet a bit.

The prices have gotten absurd lately, I play commander with friends so we just proxy expensive shit from a chinaman. It's also weirdly unstable from buyouts to insane price drops like

mtggoldfish.com/price/Limited Edition Alpha/Forcefield#paper

Imaging losing $3k of value overnight in a single card.

Holy kek. Why have they done this to D&D? I'm pretty sure that people already know how to rp however they want. They don't need to include these retarded explanations in the first place. Why does the left try to ruin everything?

I take it Wizards of the Coast want the same thing that's happened to the comic book industry when they started pushing cultural marxism and drove most of their customers away. The left is our biggest allies these days, they're red pilling normies faster than we ever could.

What are the mechanics? Anything interesting?

What is last set where this card was printed?

Yeah, I think casual MTG is with friends and family is 100% the way to go, at least for me. I've never really enjoyed playing multiplayer games competitively. I tried Friday Night Magic once, and it was just a little too fast paced for me. I like to take it a little slower and enjoy the atmosphere of the game, and that's what playing casually sort of lets me do.

Ravnica is in a constant civil war because of the guilds, though. They needed a super powered magician to step in and make them calm down. Even then they're still chimping out.

unlimited

The best part about that card?
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
Look at the URL.

It's been printed in alpha, beta, unlimited, and collectors edition. Collectors edition is just a gold border card that can't be used in competitive play. Which doesn't matter to anyone I play with since a decent portion of our decks is made by some china man for 2$ a card.

I started out because a friend finally got himself out of hearthstone and wanted to try it. My first standard deck was green/red land destruction. We then started going to drafts, and from there we discovered commander. I help my friend run his shop a bit and just last week he had 50+ people in for draft then another 50+ for FnM

Magic used to be good now 90% play blue like the fags they are

Attached: 1538608814940.png (500x735, 231K)

>Started selling off all my collection a few months ago and have made a bunch of shekels

Feels good no longer wasting time and money on this "hobby".

>"the more niggers, fags, and trannies that play our game, the more money we make"

Grixis doomsday is love, Grixis doomsday is life.

Hold onto anything reserve list, honestly you don't have to be involved in it to sit on the cards for a few years. Did you make a good return? I know someone with a $5k Maelstrom wanderer deck that he sold for half that to build a modern deck, which he then sold for half of that for I have no idea what.

I am pretty sure i had this card, but i played when fourth and ice age was out.
Kird apes and sedge trolls were pretty much my fav creatures and i know they came from revised and older sets.

green+red was my favorite, but if you had some good lands you could put in black or blue for some counter spells or what have you...magic was pretty good game desu

It still can be with the right group of friends, and a chink willing to sell high quality fake cards.

Mainly Tribal with five races and a religious mechanic running throughout:
{T}: ~ prays until end of turn. Get X effect for each praying creature. Works like storm in that the order you activate them matters.

WU: Jews with shadow, (((echo))), and top-of-deck manipulation
WR: Conservatives with police/military aggro and prayer payoffs
BR: Muslims with suicide aggro/death triggers and worship payoffs
BG: Negroids with 'Breed' token-making mechanic based on Oktabi Kong, as well as land destruction and death triggers
GU: Liberals with 'number of colors of permanents you control matters' theme and bolster/other commie-type themes

I wanted to complete this as an actually fun and draftable set, but the complexity spiraled out of control, in addition to the fact that there are no good repositories of Jow Forums memes for the artwork. I've got a huge excel file full of ideas though. It's far-and-beyond the most autistic thing I've ever done.

True, i basically gave all my cards to my brother.
I saw a fake set in some you tube vid, it was pretty damn good stuff.

Attached: Image[1].ashx.png (223x311, 119K)

It's pretty dope that your friend runs his own shop. Just curious, what state is the shop in? No need to answer if you don't want to, of course.

No even racist or whatever, this just hilarious, lol.

wtf is vigilace?
no tapping?

The cost of making a decent deck in some formats is just a major obstacle for newer players. Older players had the luxury of getting those cards pre buyouts and shit. My simic commander deck runs a fake Gaia's cradle and Tropical island. That's $1k worth of fucking cardboard for 2 lands, you bet your ass i'm faking those cards.

Ohio, he not too long ago expanded his store by leasing the store that was next door, which is good because there's no way 50+ people would have fit in it before that.

>Ravnica's diversity produces blossoms of opinion in a rich soil of perspectives and all citizens vote Democrat forever and everything is glorious and people wear their pronouns on little placards around their neck and there are no borders and the whole world has moved to Ravnica and it's beautiful because labor is so cheap now you can hire a thousand mexicans from the home depot parking lot as virtual slaves and build a castle for next to nothing.

Attached: diversityisourstrengthdiversityisourstrength.png (669x366, 436K)

Attached: Manifest destiny.jpg (600x837, 116K)

Soon.

Attached: White_Mana.png (250x250, 23K)

Do you 93/94 swedebro?

Furthermore even if I actually had real versions of those cards I wouldn't play them anyways, they'd be sitting in gem mint cases accruing value.

Our usual pods are pretty nice and even allow people to sharpie over cards as their proxies.

My brother always bought revised duals because they were cheaper.

>except if its africa or arabia based, then there's no diversity

Yeah sounds a bit spergy, tbg. Wish you the best though. As someone who missed the time spiral set and wishes he could get cheap boxes, I love things with good complexity to them

That's honestly why I switched to Force of Will. It's made by a guy that used to play Magic. But it's not pozzed

Attached: 0226f7745769b1215be8090d238e92f37fbf86f2_hq.jpg (501x350, 52K)

>45 Mana
>Trump is the 45th president
There are no coincidences.

Yea attack your turn and still be free to block on your opponents.

Well revised underground sea's go for $400 damaged with a median of $670, there are no more cheap dual lands now. Shits like gold.

my local yu-gi-oh players are like that, minus the /tg/ part. the MTG players, not so much.

Lol yeah Harold McNeill is great

This. I want political MTG right now.

Not a huge fan of Force of Will's art style. I think it's neat, but not something I would want to look at constantly.