Canada is lost

1/4 billion by 2030..

Thing are about to get very bleak, VERY fast.. It is going to come down to consolidation and ethnostate(s), or a global Kalergian nightmare world.. It is time to harden yourselves for the struggle of all struggles because it’s going to fall on our generation, no doubt about that now — Europeans are marked for elimination. Those who want to live must fight..

Ukraine, the Baltics, Russia, Argentina, Alaska, the PNW, Australia, South Africa, Poland, Hungary, it doesn’t fucking matter anymore.. WE NEED A FUCKING WHITE ETHNOSTATE OR WE WILL BE WIPED OUT IN ONE GENERATION BY THIS NEW UN RESETTLEMENT PLAN.
macleans.ca/opinion/why-canada-will-lead-the-charge-on-the-uns-global-refugee-plan/

Attached: C925F52A-8758-4722-810C-5DA477CC5FFE.jpg (1242x1458, 972K)

That's 8 times the current Canadian population. Their entire government and social system will collapse way before that number.

Attached: 2015_Misfires_13.gif (320x214, 632K)

I used to be skeptical, but I am 100% sure that there will be a race war in Europe or North America if not both within our lifetime..

Attached: D39BAA1A-B9EF-495A-BD67-6C40290FC5C6.jpg (1534x1020, 275K)

They better keep their rapefugees on their side of the fence, I see one of these illegals encroaching my property they'll get a welcoming (and parting) gift of 00 buckshot

OP IS JUST A BUTTHURT POLE WHO GOT DEPORTED

THESE ANONS ARE ALL HIS PROXIES. HES INSANE.

Attached: canadians.jpg (1600x900, 414K)

I doubt the Chinks who will soon control Canada will stand for too many darkies, other than as brute labor. That Canada will soon be one big Chinatown is another thing, hope Leafs like cat meat eggroll.

Attached: can2.jpg (980x716, 363K)

Are you okay?

Trying to move to the US asap

If the US turns bad too I have the right to claim Polish citizenship as well

you cant fit that many people in the narrow band of habitable land that borders the US that is Canada

>I am 100% sure that there will be a race war

Meanwhile in the real world technology keeps improving and only a retard would stop paying a mortgage to fight some dumb “race war”

Good. They can help us retake America from the fascist drumpfkins and #makeamericadiverseagain

Calm down abdul

There was a near identical tweet by Bill Tufts...I'm suspicious now.

I browsed the article and saw no source on the 245 million claim. I need a actual source before I start sharing such info with irl people.

>if you kill your enemies they win
Who is THEY actually referring to?

Is Trudeau trying to destroy the USA with a German tier nigger flood?

Who wants to be a popsicle every winter?

The great replacement was always going to be Africanization. That's why they Africanize european history. They are targeting Canada here to premptive strike at white American pull back areas in the northern USA. There is blood in the water and the Jew is going into a killing frenzy. They have lost their minds, it's going to be alot worse. Islam was here for the tolerance laws (Google "Eu tolerance laws") and hate legislation to be used to crush Europeans, then flood the west with literally hundreds of millions of Afro-Spic ghouls.

This is the end. If you want a vision of the future imagine the African golem stamping on the human face at the command of a Jew, forever.

The flood. The great filter. The end.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

There’s still one hope.. A White Ethnostate, no matter how small..

Attached: C11B140C-C4A9-4A2A-9243-27BC17D0D788.jpg (960x738, 170K)

Isn't this several times the total number of houses available in Canada right now? How many new homes would need to be built to accommodate all these scientists, doctors and engineers?

SOROS GONNA DO
WHAT SOROS GONNA DO!

>I have the right to claim Polish citizenship as well

Me too, what a relief that I have somewhere to run to. I vowed I will never raise a family in Canada where they will be surrounded by streetshitters, arabs, chinks and other inferior races.

Yah we kinda luck out in that we get a lot of east Asians.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

>thinking this country will be safe once we're surrounded by shitskins
And it's not like our government imported about 50-70k shitskin "workers" this year, amirite?

Pretty sure they were Ukrainians

Ukrainians can be counted in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions at this point

Its a global program your retards. They're not all going to canada.

We didn't vote on this or agree to this. What the fuck? Western countries already struggle to provide enough for the people already living there, we already have huge problems with services, wages, and wealth equality, so we need to import MORE people to spend money on?

That’s why we need an ethnostate, otherwise we’ll die out atomized and spread thin in every country on earth. We need to claim something for our own or we’re dead.

That makes it worse dingus. That means they're spreading to every Western country. No country will be safe, we'll all get a chunk of the enrichment. Thankfully the US may have a glimmer of hope with the Trump reaction against globalism. Places like Sweden, Germany, Canada, UK, and France on the other hand...

No way that number is true. 1/4 billion? I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. That's pure insanity and any government proposing such lunacy is illegitimate and the army should take them out by force in a coup. Public trials like Nuremburg should also be aired on TV if this is really the insanity they are planning. Even I have a little sympathy for the leaf.

You won't have a choice.

1/4 billion total in the program being distributed throughout the West, not just to Canada. Canada doesn't have the infrastructure for that, they only have like 30-40 million people max.

The Migration Compact is a UN charter
The US did not sign it, but the rest of the UN did. Just saying ;)

Yes it sucks but you don't understand just how bad it is here, and Poland is like several light-years away from turning into another Canada.

The compact isn't legally binding. Everyone needs to calm down.

Its too late to calm down he's doomed us all

oh ok, well that makes more sense then. Kind of spread them around so it doesn't make too much of an impact in any one area.

Nothing is legally binding unless you want it to be. That's the problem. That our governments want this.

we're probably fine here as long as trump is prez
hes built his campaign promising to stop shit like this

Northern wall when

Attached: 8C96D746-6BE4-4AD0-8B5F-B5603A6CE419.jpg (774x430, 103K)

>our government imported about 50-70k shitskin "workers"
Why? Is there a shortage of Polacks?

Don't you get it! Canada is making the ultimate sacrifice to save Western Civilization.

I salute you noble Leaf!

Attached: _image.jpg (641x356, 55K)

Trump is a civic nationalist at best and won't do anything to stop America's demographic changes, which means that while you won't get flooded the way Canada is, you're still doomed.

not only that, but the 250million will be divided between all adherent, not just canada

Immigration is still out of control here. 1 million per year alone not including illegals.

A sand nigger behind every blade of sand

Canada has the largest Chinatown in the world.

Mercy kill us please America. Just nuke us off the face of the fucking planet

Calm down? Are you fucking nuts?
I'm sure Canada will get 50-70 million of them because the assholes will count on America taking a ton of them in the future .
Leafs, you're cool and all, but if this happens, I'll have no problem if we invade.

op is a pole butthurt that canada rejected him

dont listen to him the food prices are low

Trump at best will be around until 2024. There will be tens of millions of shitskins already in position in Canada for the next dem president to let in.

>Leafs, you're cool and all, but if this happens, I'll have no problem if we invade.
At this point nobody has a problem with the US invading, our government isn't even a government anymore

It doesn't mean Canada is resettlinh that. It's the fuxking compact that is. It's still fucking gross though

250million? The United States needs to get involved. Thats going to be 250 million seeking refuge in the US.

Absolutely insane. Canada, US. Australia and many European countries are determined to commit suicide. How did this happen?

Wishful thinking as fuck.

If we were going to do something it would have already been done.

>Meanwhile in the real world technology keeps improving
And in a Britain with an average IQ below 90?

Globalization is just a conspiracy theory they said.

Jews exploited naive Enlightenment values present in most Whites.

KILL KILL KILL

Attached: 236d2297ca0ded82aca68769ac1ca6aa.jpg (300x250, 76K)

The biggest question is why africanization. Is it really worth it for the elites to rule over an empire of dirt and ash?

250 million into Canada? In 10 years? Very unlikely.

>Finally, the Compact reminds us that refugees come with professional skills and experience that should be valued also in economic migration schemes. For example, Canada—with the support of Talent Beyond Boundaries and UNHCR—is piloting a labour-mobility project for refugees living in Kenya.

Kenyan scientists incoming leaf!

You make it sound like its better this way... hopefully the rest of the world will reject them and you will have all the enrichment to yourself, that is if Sweden and Germany don't want a share.

$245 million has been allocated toward the refugee program. Jow Forums is fucking retarded.

That's over ten Australia's populations over 12 years.

I hate to break this to you, but this plan essentially makes Canada our second Mexico. We're going to be invaded by niggers from the north and spics from the south.

Civilization is basically over. That scifi dystopian future is becoming a reality and is unfolding right in front us while we mock the ones that were the first to fall.

>Is it really worth it for the elites to rule over an empire of dirt and ash?
Yes. Preferable, even. Ruling over a healthy, functioning, happy society wouldn't give them the same pleasure.

>> We're going to be invaded by niggers from the north and spics from the south.

You fool, America is already niggerfied and spicified beyond belief. There are probably more niggers in Georgia than all of Europe and Canada alone.

where did that number even come from? Sounds like fake news.

I was talking about you, not to you, Jamal.

I think there are a lot of poltards that live in places that are still mostly white or they haven't left their house since the early 90's

Anyone who hasn't started to talk about this to their normie family and friends need to start. Don't sperg, but you need to have the conversations.

Fake news. No mention of a quarter billion and not just in Canada. Sounds like Canada will take less than 30k a year.

What, you retards won't comment on this? It's 245 million dollars, not people. There'll be an intake of ~10000 refugees per year and the funding will be $245 million. You idiots believe anything you're told, so long as it goes along with what you already believe.

Your property is now forfeit and you must vacate.
These Somalian 25 year old child refugees who are all men need somewhere to live.
Also to provide them entertainment your wife is forfeit.
Now fuck off and die.

The only good canadian is a dead canadian.

lmao no they aren't

Attached: IMG_20181014_194738.jpg (2080x1560, 1.02M)

>Is it really worth it for the elites to rule over an empire of dirt and ash?

They know low IQ subhumans won't pose a threat to them once they gain complete power.

1 “refugee” is 1 too many.

You must be a nigger.

>it calls upon all players—development actors, the private sector, non-governmental and faith-based organizations, and states
>input from domestic NGOs
>The Compact calls for a broader range of involvement and investment from new actors like development partners like the World Bank, which demonstrated their leadership by stepping up by making additional financing available to support refugees and host communities
>The Compact urges the private sector to support the entrepreneurial skills of refugees with micro-credit loans and mentorship
>10,000 refugees will be admitted in 2018 through Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and another 20,000 will be welcomed through Canadian private sponsors from coast to coast
>World University Service (WUSC) has brought more than a thousand refugees to the country by mobilizing Canadian students to support their education over the last few years
How many of these “players” did you vote in?

Pic related is a not-so-subtle reminder of who you are and what your country is, burger.

Attached: 1536302064491.jpg (720x942, 58K)

you aim at the wrong target

resettlers exist because of your alliances

and the united states and saudi arabian partnership in arms

It's not about risk. Hierarchy is inevitable in any system and they could have been the elites of a healthy society. They wouldn't be overthrown in such a society because there is no reason to overthrow them.
They are doing what they are doing because they are evil. Not the selfish, profit minded sort of evil, but the deeper sort. They don't care about reaching the stars or anything like that, they just like to inflict pain and relish as they ruin things.

Das rite boss.

Attached: 627B0AF3-AF3C-4425-9FE4-62D090086A3E.png (550x352, 454K)

Are you saying that makes it okay?

They're wasting a quarter of a billion Canadian tax dollars to bring in worthless mud people. What do Canadians get out of it?

Just kiss my people goodbye.
Continued genocide of the red man.

Attached: A fucking redman.jpg (1144x744, 327K)

Isn't Canada lost already anyways?

pretty much yeah

Wtf there used to be Whites there.

I won't argue with that.

These people are anti-human in every sense of the word.

MAX HURRY

Attached: 1537229779997m.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Yes.

Attached: Canada.jpg (915x445, 241K)

Lol, the leaf recoils as he strikes you

>the US which is run by free mason deep-state
>somehow Israel has more control

Lmao'ing at your coping life-style

Supposedly 70% of all Canadian immigrants are confined to Toronto. The rest of the country is still nice.

they plain on doing exactly what stephen hawking wrote about. The horde will be useful until it isn't, then it will be easily discarded.

Freemasonry is a Jewish organization for the best goys, idiot

Any city >100k has at least 10% non-whites

Toronto and probably also Vancouver is majority non-white

245 million people in one spot would be the 5th most populated country in the world by a wide margin. So we're MAKING a NEW top 5 "most populated country," and plopping it down in North America? You think this is the time to split hair? We won't even get halfway through that plan... This is going to ruin our futures, and nothing will turn it around...

Honestly what are the kikes thinking in the long run?

They're basically poisoning their own well by filling white countries (their primary sources of money and military support) with niggers. Sure, it weakens white solidarity temporarily, allowing Jews to seize more control of the economy; but eventually the skitskin breeding rate and their destructive nature will cause the whole thing to collapse. I guess many of them are just selfish nihilists who don't care about future generations.