CANADA INVASION VERSION

By signing this, Canada will agree to fight their own Press, and their own Candidates, if either of them disagree with the UN on Immigration.

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

Attached: iom_greece[1].jpg (1200x500, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=blwG8UKhbGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to detect and prevent incidences of intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and other forms of discrimination against migrants and diasporas and support activities in local communities to promote mutual respect, including in the context of electoral campaigns

Promote independent, objective and quality reporting of media outlets, including internet-
based information, including by sensitizing and educating media professionals [...]and stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of discrimination towards migrants, in full respect for the freedom of the media.

need a mod to ban that retard from last thread
>believing that Canada is unironically 74% white
even more delusional than some americans

Attached: 1539560013442.jpg (1200x500, 114K)

Remember we're in this together:
>Americans have more niggers than Canada has people.
>Americans have more illegals than Canada has people
>$1.5b for the fence $50b for Israel
>Trump hasn't deported yearly visa overstays nevermind border hoppers
>Trump hasn't cut immigration at all
>America is 61% white and that includes the entire middle east

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

ignore this retard paid shill

Attached: 1515291361317.png (404x308, 177K)

It's 74% European. Half the country are English speaking Euros and 24% are French speaking Euros. Our largest minority is 5% Chinese.

Dude, they've been here for generations already, you're literally importing more of them.

*laugh in Québécois*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GET REKT ANGL*KEKS

Attached: FB_IMG_1538446381099.jpg (640x646, 58K)

>Mad Max will not be able to discuss this topic at the 2019 election due to the new guidelines set out by the NWO.

mfw Canada is fucked.

like most relevant government statistics, it's fuddled with, in reality that number is around 60% most likely

It's the census you nigger.

lol? and they can't fuddle with census statistics? people can't declare themselves as something they're not?
you're more delusional than amerisharts

Just go to a city and see for yourself l. It doesn’t matter if our rural demographic is still majority white because the city is where the policies and eventually the communist militias will be created to move out into the countryside

This shit should piss you off if you come out of the English tradition. Read, carefully, what they are trying to do.

"c) Promote independent, objective and quality reporting of media outlets, including internet-
based information, including by sensitizing and educating media professionals on migration-related issues and terminology, investing in ethical reporting standards and advertising, and stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of
discrimination towards migrants, in full respect for the freedom of the media"

How does one "fully respect" the media when you're literally censoring what they say? You have to realize that means that any use of a public network will be entirely off limits to criticize any immigration policy.

Don't assume my location you anti-semite.

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

yep and we don't have anything like the electoral college, so you can't even fuck off to somewhere nice

nobody is reading your pasta mate

You see the governments nonsense but don’t take census results with a grain of salt. Cmon man

You're in my thread, nigger, everyone is reading my pasta here. slobber this cock you weeny shit.

I’m reading it and yea I’ve been aware of this shit for the past year. They are doubling down right when people are waking up to see it. How do you think that’s going to go for them?

Take a screenshot next time fatty dumping 30+ posts in a thread you hijacked is retarded. You had three replies last thread all told you to knock it off. This is an imageboard.

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

CBC is a taxpayer funded propaganda machine too. You guys have the Smith-Mundt Moderinization act within the NDAA for that (after 2013) but we've always had to pay for our lies

Don't like their policies? They're gonna have UN sponsored kangaroo courts to fuck you over.

"Establish mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to racial, ethnic and religious profiling
of migrants by public authorities, as well as systematic instances of intolerance,
xenophobia, racism and all other multiple and intersecting forms of discrimination in
partnership with National Human Rights Institutions, including by tracking and publishing
trends analyses, and ensuring access to effective complaint and redress mechanisms"

Screenshots are easier to read? Mkay, hold on Mikey.

This. Somebody previously asked why Canadians are so liberal. Because we have had a liberal funded propaganda outlet in the country since the war. They have laid the necessary foundation for open subversion by convincing everybody despite the terrible results we are still the good guys. All these new age belief systems feed of Christian morality that has been purposely castrated to be manipulated.

BUILD A NORTHERN WALL NOW!

NO MORE COSTCO MILK FOR YOU SUBHUMANS!

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

>and then they fucking sign it anyway

you better not, what is wrong with you all? this is a liability!

>Anarchy descends on America, temporarily paralyzing the continental US but not it's navy
>China now invades, UN collects all it's military assets from out Africa, down to the last infantryman in the last squad bay
>the Pacific navy fights the Chinese navy, the Atlantic navy fights the EU/UN naval assets, ultimately fails in the Pacific theater and will at least prevent an Atlantic invasion on the Beast Coast, but shall not route the EU/UN assets
>China punches Alaska and pushes east and south, as well as lands in the momentarily seceded California
>UN sends vast transport armada thereafter, but uses it's remaining naval assets to bulwark the US forces from going north into waters near Canadian ports, begins landing massive invasion force thru Canada
>colossal land war along the north, west, possibly even southwest if Mexico flips allegiance

this can be stopped at least in part if you Canucks stop this stupid UN censorship bullshit from happening

the Africans do not deserve to be mowed down by our patriots, and trust me we will win no matter what, so spare the fucking Africans because they're being roped into some nigger shit by the UN as I type this out

If I leave Edmonton and go to any small town with less than 100k people in Alberta, you literally only see whites. We absolutely are whiter than America, whether you want to imply I'm delusional or not

Lol don't believe compiled statistics, believe my anecdotal evidence! You must be a fucking Ontarian.

I don't understand why they are doing this anymore. Don't they realize refugees are net tax burdens? Don't they realize that refugees actually decrease GDP? Raise crime rates? Lower standardized test scores? Raise unemployment? Fuel anti-democratic reactionary movements? Lower property values?

There is not one single good thing that a half billion Somalians would do for ANY country. I just don't understand, these governments are contributing to their own destruction.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x762, 465K)

As an American Indian, I can say for certain that this is the death of us red men.
Thanks Trudeau. The continued genocide of the red man.

Attached: A fucking redman.jpg (1144x744, 327K)

They are doing it for (You)

Got better than a screenshot Maple Blood. I got an inside the UN-HQ photo of the real back-room dealings.

Attached: CANADAfortheUN.png (527x660, 366K)

>Alberta
The land of wanna be American cowboys

It isn't going to work. The second faggot leaves office I can guarantee half of his policies get removed. The amount of tension and racism that this is breeding (atleast around where I live) is indiscernible. The other day I saw someone tag a stall at my uni with "remove niggers mudshits and trannys". Our memes are becoming dreams

Memes aren't good enough anymore, none of this is sufficient to explain or excuse their actions. I understand everybody here opposes this and I should be asking these questions to leftists instead but they just lie and spout platitudes.

The thing is I know the ringleaders are smarter than their NPC slaves, they DO have a real reason as to why they are doing this, but they will not tell us, or anyone, and I just can't figure it out.

Candidates won't be able to discuss about migration issues at the next election cycle. MFW

Cowboys? It's all farm kids, keep your faggot brokeback mountain shit in your own borders bud

Importing refugees grows GDP. It grows GDP because these people are all living somewhere, buying food, consuming things, even if it's all out of the government coffers. Housing prices stay high, keeping that industry afloat. This allows the government to increase its debt load because the debt to GDP ratio is still "good." Cucked Canadians won't punish governments for going into debt (quite the opposite in fact).

If you stop the flow of new people, the whole system actually collapses. Of course, eventually it will collapse anyway. Canada is officially a ponzi scheme.

Based Kanien'kehá:ka
We might have been enemies before, but it's time to stand against the eternal angl*.

Attached: 1535769799333.jpg (715x960, 90K)

>You must be a fucking Ontarian

He clearly said he was in Alberta -- can't you read? The "Canada 49% white" meme was originated by some idiot who assumed that those self-identifying as "Canadian" in the ethnic origins were not of European descent, whereas the exact opposite is the case -- non-whites explicitly identify with their racial origins for the sake of maximizing their gibs

>Importing refugees grows GDP
But they don't fucking produce anything, by definition the GDP WILL go down if you import a quarter billion layabouts.

Here are some primary text points.
They will shut down your press.
They will have you arrested.
They will shut down your politicians.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE UN ON IMMIGRATION AFTER SIGNING THIS.

Attached: Text.png (823x430, 30K)

One more year lad, I think at this point the right in Canada is unironically more prominent; they just don't say anything because of nigger Trudeau and his bill c-16 or they're afraid of looking like an outcast.

>it's time to stand against the eternal angl*.

No doubt you'll do so hand in hand with your Haitian and Algerian brothers

No my friend, nothing will be done. Too many people are complacent being on reserves, drinking fire water and eating thicc burgers. We will not do anything to help. The elders have lost all hope.

Attached: 14807119.png (526x462, 433K)

>Candidates won't be able to discuss about migration issues at the next election cycle
Exactly. Literally they will sic whatever agency they create to do this protection on any candidate who dares criticize. This should be Front Page News, especially since the media will be silenced as well.

"Alberta cowboy poetry"
youtube.com/watch?v=blwG8UKhbGA

Wake up faggot! Brokeback mountain is Alberta.

Fuckin Eh! Albertans are NOT "cowboys" they're better than cowboys. They're cowMEN

>a red cunt who isn't drunk on the streets
I genuinely feel bad for the likes of you that aren't useless subhumans and get categorized with them

It's not about money. Read 1984 and you'll understand how they think. Power over others is all that matters, even if it means regressing into a third world playground like North Korea.

Attached: 1537729349406.png (743x613, 805K)

>Too many people are complacent being on reserves, drinking fire water and eating thicc burgers

Sounds like most Canadians in general

Are Canadian Airwaves considered "public property"? How about the Internet??
Nigger, they're gonna shut down everyone on any professional media. You laughed about the EU shutting off Memes for Europe? They're gonna shut down your access to Jow Forums if this continues on the logical path.

GDP is not calculated based on 'production.' Otherwise it would be negative as Canada doesn't produce much of anything. Look it up.

Importing people 100% does give a temporary boost to GDP. Long term you are correct, but as long as you keep importing more and more people, you keep the "effect" going and keep your economy going. That's the ponzi scheme and that's EXACTLY what they are doing and why.

CHING CHONG PING PONG EAT MY DONG
I saw by my own eyes the destruction made by the Indian act in the north of Qc. It anger me every times I think about it.

Attached: Innu.jpg (1656x1060, 287K)

this man knows what's up. we have to lead the revolution, it's about to begin boys

You may joke about it now, but just you wait. Your elder life will be that of a slave, your children will be used and abused in work camps and your grandchildren will have no life at all.

this won't happen. we're cucked but we aren't that cucked. Say what you want about us but we're near identical to you niggers

>CHING CHONG PING PONG EAT MY DONG

Haitian confirmed

Are your compiled statistics collected by equal opportunity employers?

Attached: F35374FA-EA5A-45C0-B614-D28D18188F1F.jpg (399x385, 54K)

Nah, I live in a remote area that's 99.9% white. We'll just secede when the rest of you suckers in the cities are collectivized

>t. I've never left Vancouver, Edmonton, or Toronto.
Fucking kill yourself, retard.

Ayo
*smack lips*
chinese cracka
*replace penis gourd*
look at dis picture of me
*steal yo bike and disappear into void*

You literally raped me since 1759, gib me reparashunz.

Attached: img_0044.jpg (1259x2261, 1.43M)

Again, not gonna happen. There is no infrastructure in place to enforce that kind of tyranny across the country. Only for you nigger loving city faggots.

The UN has created guidelines but the country has to actually create the legislation and enforce it. Remember the reaction of the islamophobia legislation that caused the Liberals to get BTFO? How do you think they are going to pass these laws?

I use to think that, many elders use to think that. We live on a reserve next to a small town. Our populations are equal, red man to white man in the town. Only reason for this is because our band is the third richest in Canada. So many come here for those gimmie dats. Now to my point, 100 migrants have been settled into the town next to our reserve. Guess what, crime has increased so rapidly in that small town, the RCMP has increased their ranks. These migrants do not respect out lands, unlike the whites in the town. They come onto our lands, cut our trees and steal our farmed produce. There are thefts from homes in our reserve now, this has never happened. No cousin will steal from another cousin. Yet these strangers that come do not care for our laws.
There will only be one solution from us on the reserve and it will shock the most hardened liberal.

Attached: Injun hunting Nigger in Africa.jpg (650x429, 93K)

>You literally raped me since 1759,

You weren't raped by anyone, you Maghrebi mongrel. The defeated French-Canadians were allowed to keep their language, their religion, and their political representation by their gracious British conquerors, and have been repaid for that extreme and unprecedented level of kindness by 250 years of francophone temper tantrums

>Only for you nigger loving city faggots.
>you nigger loving
>you

>These migrants do not respect out lands, unlike the whites in the town. They come onto our lands, cut our trees and steal our farmed produce.

Where is this? Prairies, I assume? Regardless, as your post suggests, you know what the solution to these problems is -- and, given your comparative legal immunity, you're in a better position to resort to them than we are

This is a listing of the "Objectives for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration". 23 section titles which each have at least a page of "best practices" to how they are going to silence your objections and spend your money to destroy the individuality of your culture and people.

Attached: Text3.png (680x2851, 303K)

Holy shit, my entire town, and every one around it just went from 90%+ white to straight negro in 3 seconds because of this po-
Oh wait, you're still a faggot, and we still control the country's natural resources. Nevermind.

This. Bringing the collective living standard down is their cui bono strategy they kill you whilst whispering in your ear it feels good they are plunging a dagger into you. The brain can override the organisms natural instincts. Blacks are useful because they are content being slaves, they do not give or create they by and large take. Not to say all blacks do but as a majority absolutely. The black man has never had a better more obvious slave status. For his contention he is awarded white women who throw themselves at him, he is pedestalized in white culture and he is fed a steady diet of slave movies to remind him whites want to keep him down so that not only is he completely loyal but also completely ruthless in his destruction of any sort of white resistance. Still there are blacks on our side, some of them have figured out what’s up and are not content with being slaves

Not yet. If they do it like they do everything else, they will set up a desk and not fund it more than the lights and power. For a few years. Then, when these politicians get cycled out, and you've moved onto other topics, they will add a budget line. Then they will start name dropping that department in articles about the immigrants. Then they will fund it outright. Then they will silence you and your children who will be becoming adults by that point.

The CBC will get defunded first. Nice try.

Anyone wanna discuss #5?
"Enhance availability and flexibility of pathways for regular migration"

Just leave us alone if you hate us, dumb nigger. We will never stop to anger you, this was not kindness at all.
It was because we were more populous than your ancestors who were literal coward that refused to fight against Americans.
The whole history of the Anglo canadians is the cuckest shit ever.

Attached: 1531751815355.jpg (960x1280, 44K)

Found the somolian nigger

>what is damage control
Uh who exactly is going to just do away with a massive state funded propaganda outlet. Your freedom loving cuckservatives. Even Bernier knows he can’t sack the CBC it’s too useful to get into Canadian homes

I guess, I'm not Canadian, just pointing out how they do shit in most places most of the time. In any event, once the laws are on the books, it's normally a few years before they make full implementation. And call me Sir, or I'll have you arrested for hate-crime.

What is there to discuss lol?

"Facilitate fair and ethical recruitment and safeguard conditions that ensure decent work"

Anyone have this promise in their own life right now?

>Just leave us alone if you hate us, dumb nigger.

I don't hate the Quebecois at all. You have a beautiful province with a wonderful culture. I do hate assholes like you who shit on the rest of Canada for being "cucked" while you get overrun by Negroes and Arabs (but it's OK because they speak French, right?)

And I say this despite not even being Anglo, i.e. of English descent

Nice try but you're not going to get the reaction you expect out of me. It's quite clear what you goal is to do and thats to produce some kind of notion that Jow Forums is majority racists in some way. For as long as I have been posting on Jow Forums about American Indians and their thoughts on what is happening in Canada has all been welcoming. Many white Canadians understand the view point I post here and accept what I say and often at time want to engage in some type of conversation.
Do take your false flag bullshit back to pleddit, faggot.

>Bernier knows he can’t sack the CBC it’s too useful to get into Canadian homes

The CBC is absolute poison, literally Canadian Pravda. Just an endless stream of lies pouring into the ears of the nation

"Invest in skills development and facilitate mutual recognition of skills, qualifications and
competences"

Take your taxes, replace you with "migrants", and train them with your taxes on jobs you could have gotten or kept, if you weren't replaced.

"facilitate mutual recognition of skills, qualifications and competences"
Create Global Licensing structures to over-rule local decisions on qualifications.

Fucking brutal.

Kys with your pathetic memes.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181014-203704_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1277x751, 187K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 5.33.51 PM.png (1280x1130, 309K)

Yup, bye-bye Jow Forums access.

Now break those immigrants down by age. Is your foreign-population getting more "French" (bearing in mind that those, too, include many blacks and Arabs), or is it instead getting more Haitian, Algerian, Moroccan, etc.? Lashing out at the imaginary "Anglo" bogeyman isn't going to make your obvious demographic problems magically disappear, Jean-Pierre

>in full respect for the freedom of the media.
This is what makes them so despicable. Of course "sensitizing and educating media professionals" and coercing media outlets with "allocation of public funding or material support" in exchange for compliance are completely at odds with respecting "freedom of the media". This is completely obvious, but they dare to say they're not guilty in the same breath that they declare their crime.

They deserve the fire.

They may deserve it, but someone has to bring it. They won't do it to themselves, and talking about it isn't making it happen.

They have to destroy freedom of speech in order to save it

Help me out, the major parties, Lib is shit, right? CDC? NDP? BQ? How well do these 3 play together?

Look at your own province, majority of our immigrants are moving to others provinces because we are not kind like you are with BBC.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181014-204638_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1270x1338, 363K)

>Look at your own province

What, Nova Scotia? We're well over 90%+ white here, sorry