Blackwashing History

Attached: Dd0CrFEU8AA21sm.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

When will this shit end?

I am OK with letting this one go. Nothing of value was lost at all.

Having a black cast play white people won't attract the black audience. Expect 1 season plus another half of a canceled one.

I too am okay with this. I want them to target a different audience for their degenerate shit (desu dunno that show but can assume due to pics). I'd rather have girls watch say yes to the dress and cooking shows

A shitty show for teenage girls isn't history.

Okaaaay, but why not hire hot babes?

when you stop watching TV you fn moron

>charmed
>history

Attached: 1529634774645.gif (255x219, 2.15M)

This, i don't watch any of this shit

Attached: 1539120536995.jpg (540x526, 87K)

Kek, another certain flop

The ratings and reviews are so low that there is no reason to get mad over it

I don't give a fuck about shows that were hot trash.

I do care when they fuck up history and mythology.

Attached: ach-870x418.jpg (870x418, 84K)

only niggers and trailer hicks pay attention to 'witchcraft', it's more in line with reality now

It's not so hard to understand. The first series was about lighthearted mystical shenanigans. The new one is about black magic.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>Have to appease the kangz...

Attached: 1510587346719.jpg (640x657, 158K)

they pick the whitest looking black chicks lol

Attached: 947BE22D-A862-47D6-B26A-C0D0F7CB63DE.jpg (508x1149, 309K)

>all the sciences
every time

i used to jerk off to this show and it's themesong was cool

My mum watched that show all the time, and the only interesting character was Cole/Belthazar and sometimes that cop. The only time the healer guy was good was that episode where his old war buddies started killing his charges. Had a little bit of a crush on the actress who played the oldest sister (but not as much as the one I had on Claudia Black at the time).

2018 ladies are fucking ugly. What I recall, the original series was centered on a white as fuck suburb, so I dunno who they're selling this too if they're trying to stick to that with these three lmfao.

Charmed might be a shitty show, but still the "forced diversity" angle is a danger.

you dont post carlos with your pun you barbarian

Attached: 402391218.jpg (787x492, 64K)

Sister Sister Sister

Brown people are the only ones tuning in to television anymore. That’s why this shit keeps happening

>make the font more Islamic looking
Infidels whores will pay for this.

Attached: 38695.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

Is ok, vuddu witches are niggers sheboons litterally... is ok.

such a stupid casting for Achilles

So tired of the misinterpretation of science nowadays.

Attached: 1510276676806.jpg (639x800, 525K)

fuck off you dirty spic

what is "charmed"? some kind of TV show? How much of a faggot are you OP?

if your gonna black it up at least cast some attractive ones

Attached: f5a0f336b60f10bdcdb72fd57868e72436f1b57708b576e7f425808c26361cf7.jpg (405x444, 16K)

What do white people do between work and sleeping these days?

Attached: 1432191835885.jpg (507x426, 47K)

Jesus christ. They want to put people of color in their remake, fine. TV is a dead medium(No pun intended) and a lost cause anyway. They might as well throw in the towel and fire all white actors.
But they could have at least used hotties. It's still supposed to be entertainment. You're still supposed to watch and not feel like vomiting. These women are just garbage

Talking like a nigger isn’t cool, and neither are making memes about nigger language.

As long as they dont tarnish my Gilmore Girls

Only retards watch this show. Kys.

Charmed is a soap opera in the most literal meaning of that term. Bunch of strong, independent sisters who frequently fuck demons and stuff inbetween saving the world by being born with special magic powers.

It's sort of peak 90's drama. It was okay for when it came out, but it's exactly the sort of low quality feminist garbage that had to be blacked eventually.

Nice thing is that this was my mom's favorite show, and this shit is redpilling her.

Charmed was really popular with black teemage girls for some reason. No white people seemed to care. It only makes sense to put black actresses in a reboot only black people care about

They're all mulattos. Is this a remake?

That's not the point you fucking retard lmao.

>OMG PEOPLE ARE BEING BRAINWASHED
OP shows textbook brainwashing techniques by Electric Jew
>LUL SHOW SUCKS KYS

fuck off back to /goy/

It's a reboot for the only demographic that actually watched the original show

Shut up, faggot.

All part of the plan.....

Attached: migration UN population replacement Europe.png (765x414, 34K)

Are you fucking retarded? J/w?

Stop talking like a Nigger user.

Attached: 191FD7CF-F9EF-4E9E-8619-A6C499498ED5.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Black Lives Matter lost it's relevance the moment they started making a fuss about people saying "All lives matter".

For the most part, white folk don't want to watch TV shows that primarily consist of niggers/non-whites. You can have a sprinkling, here and there. You can't have a whole cast. So the nigger loving/race mix-promoting faggots who wrote this show have basically excluded three quarters of their audience from the get go. I'd be surprised if this doesn't get cancelled before second season.

ah
the good old history of witches fighting demons

There is only one Witchkino and Charmed was never it.

Attached: 270px-Sabina,_Harvey,_Valerie,_Libby.png (269x151, 71K)

Why isn't the 2018 version called Chawmed?

i fixed it i think

Attached: historical.jpg (1200x675, 253K)

How do they see shows with half nonwhite casts?

Fuck off. This show was great fap fuel, especially when you were traveling and didn't have a laptop.

when we kill the jews.

(((the source of all evil)))

White folk don't watch TV in general, especially broadcast. Targeting the poor black demographic is a pretty sound marketing strategy.

I understand user. Jamal has been fucking my wife for months on end, but it was okay when he did it this Friday because I wasn’t in the mood anyway. Score one for us!

It should be Chauhmed u don’t no wat u talm bout śmdh

Fresh from sp game on now

Attached: nfl mutts.png (1920x1080, 533K)

WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE CAST IN TV AND MOVIES ANYMORE

ALL WHITE PEOPLE MUST BE DESTROYED

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 202K)

Attached: image.jpg (720x1010, 325K)

Attached: image.jpg (936x936, 245K)

>no hijab
>talking to another male without her owners consent
She would get much more than a slap.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1381, 550K)

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1375, 511K)

>ack
>ack ack ack

Good. Fuck white women.

they do this shit because only black people watch daytime tv now. i wonder why... what are white people doing during the day while black people are at home?

Attached: AlyssaMilano 01 (4).gif (320x267, 1.77M)

Your a fag for watching the first one and now you're a nigger loving faggot for watching this one.

4 trannies or 2 ugly women and 2 trannies. Seems like a weird game show idea to me.

checked

I see mostly Hispanic woman in this remake. Can you blame them? Hispanics are extremely superstitious so a show about magic and witches is going too appeal to them. In this case they are just trying too reach their target audience, can you blame them?

I see 4 nigeresses in the first one too.

It’s pronouced “chormed” now.

Imagine being a crew member that works and TV, and getting a gig for this one, and every show like it? I mean you just fucking know that you’re going to work on four or five episodes tops before it’s canceled.

I watched Black Panther recently. It was better than I expected.

Attached: Kangz.jpg (342x429, 34K)

Another example of the lack of creativity of the leftist liberals in Hollywood.

Come up with your own sh*t
Talentless hacks.

they should have called it chizarmed or something that appeals to the niggers

cant wait to see this niggers cast some black magic on all those white racist villains.

Mexicans with makeup
Mexicans without makeup

This show is just about black magic, so the cast makes sense.

>Shannen Doherty will never tongue your ass
>while Alyssa works your balls and Rose throats your shaft
>and the uggo one makes dinner and cleans up

why live Jow Forums

Man fuck you piper had natural beauty. Rose can fuck off

>Man fuck you piper had natural beauty

I wasn't larping about finding a wife to live happily every after with lad

Wow... I would have fucking loved a reboot. Niggers ruin everything good. How much do you wanna bet they open with a sex scene?

That 2018 Heathers is fucking hilarious and it roasts NPCs

i used to watch it as a kid those chicks were hot and many faps were had

Im ok with it if they practice zulu rituals dressed in mud and leaves with bones on their heads

Attached: Zulu_dancers.jpg (1024x542, 381K)

>Charmed was really popular with black teemage girls for some reason
voodoo

Do people even watch these blacked shows?

Let's be honest, there's one magical remake people care about and it's not Charmed.

Attached: 1534177905521.jpg (1000x1019, 707K)

Shows do not make money like they used to, it is the Netflix Model.

Shows now get paid in advance per season, which is sold to a provider. Royalties are not really a source of income for shows anymore. Rather they propose then sell a product. Now there are a ton of NGOs out there offering grants to creators for various things such as having a women lead, casting colored people, positive LBGT messages... ect... So you end up in a situation where the production studio can increase their profit 10 fold if they make the main character a black lesbian. There is no longer an incentive to produce a show that will run of a long time and produce a lot of royalties, which is why we will end up with a mulatto lesbian Ciri.

care about a bunch of actors who don't care
about me? LOL, who gives a fuck. they
can make everyone a nigger in movies and
tv, i don't care.

>history

My sister watched the first episode.
Girl punches white boy who disagrees with her that professor might not be rapist. Explains he/she said. And she sucker punches him.
Female privilege nothing happens.
Female star puts "Times up" posters all around campus. Metoo protesters on site.
Many, many, gender studies references and feminazi.
Token black girl who plays the "smart one".
Boyfriend end being a demon, evil white boy.
Professor accused ends being the boss demon because narrative.
They make reference at the end of times aka Doom to having "This President ".
End episode moto.
"The Future is female".
On top, girls are hideous brats, super untitled SJW npc.

There'll be an episode where they curse a brother who mansplains at them to make his penis disappear, and he breaks the curse by raping a baby.

(((The CW)))

The network for teenage girls and faggots.

TV? Hard to say; Netflix et al might end TV in a decade or so.