No one was forcefully converted to Islam

So Jow Forums I was reading through my state regulated AP World History book for an assignment and I came across this. How can the School System be so obviously indoctrinated kids and get away with it?

Attached: image1.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/forced-conversion.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, technically, nobody who was converted was forced to; everyone had a choice of conversion or beheading.

Islam is the religion of peace

Attached: 11F94315-7147-4F72-8ACB-6FEAB9479BE2.jpg (125x76, 7K)

Stop user you’re about to take a rabbit hole you wish you never knew about

My thoughts exactly

I just really want to know why I'm the only one in my class questioning it and why they're blatantly lying in the book.

I guess if rapacious taxation and oppression of non-Muslims, and a privileged status of Muslims in these new conquered states is not force.

Ask any greek when the ottomans still occupied cyprus

>AP World History book

Attached: 1477883790825.png (509x480, 481K)

>if they paid a tax they were exempt form military service
Weird when I was a kid we learned if they paid a tax they got to keep their religion and weren’t beheaded for not paying

>How can the School System be so obviously indoctrinated kids and get away with it?
Jews

This,
And also no one "Converts" to Islam, they "Revert".
Cuz everyone is born Muslim apparently.

> why (((they're))) blatantly lying in the book.
because multiculturalism is good goy

Here’s your counter sources. DO NOT CITE THE WEBSITE. Cite the Quran (revelation from Allah directly to Mohammed as commands) and Hadith (history of mohammed’s life as told by his closest followers) directly. If your teachers try to refute the verbatim Islamic sources, (let’s be honest they probably don’t know what a Hadith is) then they are beyond hope.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/forced-conversion.aspx

Islam started in Mexico?

It's true. They killed all the men, they didn't convert them. Women were forced to comply with Sharia, but they didn't really care if they converted or not. The children born from them raping the women were raised as muslims from the start, so there was no conversion there either.

Attached: 1539189646496.jpg (433x480, 34K)

i think that was just for jews (exemption from military service)

Bonus in case your teacher is more indoctrinated than average, have some counter counter points ready answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html?m=1

Jews did their service for Islam by helping them invade Europe. They did serve in their militaries, but they also opened the gates of cities from the inside when Muslims attacked, then sold their Christian hosts into slavery.

This is what ive heard to, not in school though.

I was told its,
>convert
>pay a tax
>or be put to the sword

for the same reason twelvies turn every topic into 'jews' because they have nothing better to offer

>AP
Kid, just take some easy classes, get your GED and take a tech school, laugh at all the dumbasses going into college, they'll still be in school accumulating debt while you have a hot 20 something sucking on your nuts trying vamp out all the excess money you'll have.

It was literally a protection racket.

That is true.

It's pretty much correct. Muslims weren't in a rush to convert non-believers since it was more profitable to tax them instead. Over time, most converted because that's where political and economic opportunities lay.

Attached: omega sisters dunk.jpg (1164x831, 158K)

If they pay a tax they can keep their religion as long as they were a jew or christian, pagans didn't get that choice. Interestingly Mohammed misunderstood Christianity and basically never met a Christian he didn't think was a polytheist, so basically none of them actually counted. Refusal to pay tax results in death, and even paying tax doesn't actually let you practice your faith essentially. You may not have any icons representing your faith anywhere Muslims could see them, you may not observe your faith anywhere Muslims could see you (i.e. that praying shit Muslims do everywhere? If you wanted to do that you'd be executed by Muslims for daring to observe your faith near them), and you could not attempt to convert others to your faith or otherwise spread your faith.
But yeah, if you locked yourself in a basement away from all society you could 'practice' your faith in peace.