AUS/POL CYBERBULLYING EDITION

How are we lads?

>>Family's outrage after young woman is killed by a drug-driver who had more than 50 such offences on his record - yet was still allowed behind the wheel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5955011/Lisa-Di-Donatos-family-express-outrage-Jo-Lim-criminal-record-revealed-Melbourne-crash.html

>>Coalition votes with Pauline Hanson's 'okay to be white' motion
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/coalition-votes-with-pauline-hanson-s-okay-to-be-white-motion

>>Kids off Nauru letter signed by hundreds of Australian doctors delivered to PM
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/kids-off-nauru-letter-signed-by-hundreds-of-australian-doctors-delivered-to-pm

>>A FORMER Australian governor-general lives a life of taxpayer-funded luxury, despite being criticised for his role in a paedophile cover-up.
unv.is/news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/600k-a-year-for-paedophile-protector/news-story/f3fd601105291445c4b2affa0038ecd7

>>Dreamworld inquest told safety device costing less than $3000 could have prevented tragedy
unv.is/news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/dreamworld-inquest-told-safety-device-costing-less-than-3000-could-have-prevented-tragedy/news-story/9dab095cb1e07b671f614602639d70a0

>>Supermarket giants who raised prices on home-brand milk to support drought-affected farmers have been savaged by Australia's irate agriculture minister.
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/nats-blast-half-baked-drought-milk-levy

>>Queensland will spend $3.5 million to tackle cyberbullying, after accepting all 29 recommendations of a task force into the issue
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/cyberbullying-a-national-issue-qld

Attached: 1533115769953.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj
pastebin.com/0MCTgXQZ
youtube.com/watch?v=1_a758UvSsA
youtube.com/watch?v=cwQgjq0mCdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Opt Out of MHR
myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record

>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP (embed)

>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj (embed)

>Commons Index [WIP]
pastebin.com/0MCTgXQZ (embed)

I hate this country. too many chinks and blacks

If you could deport one of the following, which would you pick?
Maoris
Islanders
Poms

I'm as auzzy as fish and chips and I have to say it's bloody ridiculous that cunts aren't getting circumcised even though women prefer it and it's cleaner.
No self-respecting auzzy bloke would dare step out into the community with a floppy dog dick, you'd have to be a real soggy vegemite to do that.

>fuck off we're fu--
Looks fucking packed actually. You are full.

Attached: 1539161380231.png (720x760, 256K)

Attached: 1539499050474.jpg (872x1024, 85K)

what's for dinner fellas?
I'm having tacos.

Attached: 1524954279.jpg (1200x630, 155K)

What kind of tacos?

"BEING WHITE NO LONGER OKAY" - AUSSIE SENATE 2018

Attached: not okay to be white.png (605x262, 153K)

How the fuck do you study at uni? I go to all my classes then go straight into bed when I get home, never gonna make it in exams if I keep this up

Attached: 1536105637447.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>Escaped Sydney for the week
>Believe Hobart will be rural and 100% Aussie
> Chinks with baby formula

Fuckssake can I ever escape this?

Attached: 20181015_180335.jpg (2917x1386, 2.11M)

Countdown to TandA ????

Attached: tanda.jpg (368x552, 19K)

Is this a good panel or will this be a shitshow?

Attached: 111aqanda-panel.png (664x380, 264K)

Who the fuck are any of these cunts

>Coalition votes with Pauline Hanson's 'okay to be white' motion

So Labor and Greens don't think its okay to be white?

Interesting, Very Interesting

Very Interesting Indeed....

Poms. There's a fuck load of them and a lot of them are cunts.

Can we all take a minute to appreciate how based the Liberal party is?

>still actually going to uni cesspools
Do it online wtf

I hope Paterson gets out of the Liberals once he makes a name for himself.
James will barely get any words in before being shut down for being huwhite.

(((Sachs))) No doubt he'll just shit on Trump like he already has been.

Looks pretty right wing.

>Peoples panelist
Professional blogger cunt?

No.

what are we going to do about this lads?

This is extremely concerning, our own government has been subverted so that it is biased against white people.

We need to rise up and make our voices heard

It’s a tossup. A big fucckoff bowl of prawns and pretend to eat a salad, or a big fuck off bowl of prawns as a salad and then lamb chops

good idea gwai lou

>"It's not just okay to be white in Australia, it's actually a ticket to winning the lotto," Greens leader Richard Di Natale said.
What did he mean by this?
I'm white and I've never won the lotto and work a dead end job for shit money.
Shouldn't he quit his job and give it to a non-white or something rather than continue to benefit from an apparently racist system while admonishing white people like me for "benefiting" from the same system?
Really makes you think that these people deserve to die.

Coming to Brisbane in a few weeks, any advice on where to avoid?

Brisbane

>genital mutilation is based!

If its a Greens politician and its lips are moving its verbal diarrhea

We really need to build awareness of the state of the senate to the wider community lads

where are you planning on going?
there are a few shitty suburbs scattered around. inala, zillmere etc.

i don't know. i've been craving meat lately but it'll take 10 minutes to walk to the shop and it's been raining lately.

>Coming to Brisbane in a few weeks, any advice on where to avoid?
>Brisbane
KEK
srsly tho, you'll be fine. the only places i'd avoid are a few suburbs you'd have no reason to be in ever, and even then it would only be a potential problem at night if you looked like a victim. use basic common sense and dont act like a faggot.

Attached: 337468467.jpg (1280x868, 143K)

anyone here have any interactions with zoomers? what are they like?

Attached: 1536411280665.gif (931x682, 425K)

>inala
the only place in the world that has actually improved after Africans moved in. they are obviously not the reason for it, but it's still fun to say.

Kek ok anons, I'm going there to buy a boat so I'm just going to be crashing at a backpackers for a few weeks so hopefully I don't get shanked.

anyone else watching seven news just now catch that out police are now wearing ballistic vests on the beat. I'm pretty sure they used to only wear stab proof vests. Are we about to get another boat load of African culture or something?

>went to newtown for drinks on the weekend
>fell asleep on the train and woke up at minto
>didnt get home until 5am
wewladdy

/real zoomer hours/ right here right now user

i.4cdn.org/gif/1539577385132.webm" target="_blank">

shanked? in brisbane?
if you get shanked you must have worked really really hard to make that happen and prob deserve it.

They are faggots who play faggot video games and listen to faggot music.

well technically for him to say what he said means he must have voted in support of hansons motion, right?
because he acknowledged that it's okay to be white even if he just had to inject his anti-white garbage into the comment too.
>it's not just okay
what does he mean?

LITERALLY NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE

Attached: 1468925698246.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>lets analyze this piece of shit
jej faggot

Just remember that you must spend at least 10% of the boat’s insured value on preventatives ve maintenance.

apprentice at work is 17
pretty redpilled, racist af
all of his mate's seem to be the same

FUCK YOU LABOR GREENS

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

what does it all mean user?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>listen to faggot music.
I see white males listening to nigger rap music in there cars. what the fuck lads

Fucking hell, any SA anons feeling the fury of the storm atm? Sounds like my shed is about to cave in from the rain/hail.

Attached: 1502097441041.png (433x547, 405K)

A lot of that is a meme from boomers who can't change a lightbulb and need to get in hideously priced marine contractors to do everything. When you can do whatever you need on the boat yourself the costs drop fairly substantially, and at least the maintennance money I do pay is not tax to fund the welfare state like land taxes are.

>that pic
Kek, I remember last year seeing that and losing breath from laughing

it means where did you get the quote from when its not even in the hansard yet fucking leftycuck

>majority of parliament declares that it's not okay to be white
Kek, Labor just shot themselves in the foot.

the article in the op.

fuck the SBS I'll decide what to think for myself

brain damage sustained from being subjected to mass media news

why does melbournes northern suburbs have 12 police officers for half a million people?

Attached: 3573563568.jpg (1100x787, 168K)

holy shit you need to be retarded or something. i point out some fun hypocrisy and you go off on a tangent about the media and lefties and god knows what else.

>npc doesn't see how he's being manipulated into discussing the Greens instead of the actual motion

They want to by nigger faggots. They need to be gassed and or punched repeatedly.

>Kids off Nauru letter signed by hundreds of Australian doctors delivered to PM

Then the PM should tax doctors the cost of bringing them and any further burden they pose to the Australian populace. These fuckbags want other people to pay for them. Fuck off, Doctors.

I hold dual commercial tickets allowing me to legally operate a vessel up to 24 meters, with propulsion machinery up to 750kW per shaft. Don’t presume to tell me how marine legislation works you fucking dirty casual. I tried to offer advice. You don’t know shit.
If you want to try and tell me how the legislation works, have a go. If not, shut the fuck up and you might learn a thing or two. You WAFI, (wind assisted fucking idiots) should shut up and wait for lessons

They are starting to work casual jobs and they are actually nice and no leftist chips on the shoulder I'm like wtf you are actual humans.

>Professional blogger cunt?
Nah, she probably just professional cunt.

fucking kek

>tfw work a full time job with benefits
>collecting tax
>hate it
>need to support family

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah their music is really gay but it's probably better than listening to Nirvana and Offspring and smoking bongs or listening to JJJ shit and becoming an SJW.

For years I would waste money getting my 2 stroke outboard "serviced" by a local marine auto company until last time I just bought a can of Carby cleaner, looked up a vid on how to service my outboard and realized it's literally removing 3 bolts, the choke mechanism, 2 dozen screws and a couple of beers. Fuck owning a boat and paying others exorbitant prices to fix shit you can literally just watch youtube vids on how to do it all yourself now.

Half-assed troll. Go use your Israeli proxy on a thread worth it.

Time for you Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Time for you Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Attached: 1539582238017.png (416x435, 114K)

>not redpilling normies who listen to pop on spotify about the sickest cunts ever

youtube.com/watch?v=1_a758UvSsA

>Listening to that shit
I grew up with metal.

Impeach NOW

Attached: who_me?.jpg (316x237, 7K)

I respect metal and the skills it takes but it mostly sounds like shit.

Notice how the Black Album was really popular with normies? Maybe metal bands should try making music.

I suppose gen z's tastes are mostly influence by itunes. I wouldn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwQgjq0mCdE

Attached: 1539540311056.jpg (770x513, 46K)

Lmao theres 2 jews on this panel

Not for everyone. I was into Megadeth mainly when growing up. And metal better than everything that's popular.

if(Poster=GAS THE BOOMERS, AGE WAR NOW & Message=Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.)

{
Post NPC.png;
}

else

{
Post message "Good Bot"*"";
}

This is you user.........

But don't worry, I'll be here everyday to remind you until you accept that Boomers are scum.

Ever been to Coffs mate? You might want to just pass through these days. Thankfully they all seem pretty chill compared to whatever the fuck is going down in Melbourne, to the point one old sudaense neighbor gave me a 2L bottle of Jim Beam for xmas a few years back. Since the abbos are still the shittest subhumans, I'm really conflicted here - the young sudes are getting jobs at takeaways, department stores etc, theyre still breeding like rabbits and I'm guessing the governmemt is just fucking giving them houses now, but for some reason I'd rather chill sudes that theiving abbos. Fuck. We're doomed either way.

Member when any gay cunt that used autotune was generally trashed by music critics? Weird how now it's primarily a fuccboi "rapper" thing.

Attached: member1.jpg (446x386, 17K)

Fuck you fucking faggot cunt

So fail like the brainlet you are

Why the fuck are you giving ABC views you daft shit?

7.30 report doing a bit on immigration tonight. They're actually going to interview some anti immigration folks for a change, rather than the usual communist ABC open borders spruiking.

Islanders. Big, dumb and useless bludgers. Maoris will occasionally work, and even though Poms are arrogant pricks, they're not pumping out half a dozen children.

nigga do you even bash?

I think he means "being born white in a country that was created and sustained by whites gives you a cutting edge because the society is tailored to help you above others. You know, like the rest of the world, chinese helping chinese people and whatnot. Only there has been a few decades worth of legislation that actually invert that to the point that if you're white, good luck getting assistance. But thats racist to acknowledge and I am a stupid monkey fuckwit pushing his luck"

10 Print "Gas the kikes"
20 goto 10
run

That's the extent of what I remember.

>took the week off work and decided to go visit my folks
>starting to become less JUSTed by the hour

Attached: images (1).jpg (443x332, 19K)

One of you cunts brought over a vhs tape advertising The Lost Forests, get ready to have your pedo puggle parties exposed...

it sure aint java / c++

>And now, here's some "conservative" viewpoints that wont touch on real issues at all, see, we're not politically biased, honest!
You're like a woman that gets beat but wont break it off

were your folks outside of a capital city?

Canadians Use BETA.

you sure aint working on linux

C#