Why the Ginger hate ?

Is the meme that Hitler considered gingers subhumans true ? If so, literally why ? Gingers are the opposite of niggers; the most white of whites. Was he simply influenced by folklore and ancient myths ? Moreover, why do so many folks hate or ridicule gingers this much ?

Attached: Sad Nicole.gif (500x207, 963K)

red hair is found in parts of africa user, the Irish are obviously not truly white, at best they are mongrels from several thousand years ago. fuck them

I fucking love redheads that’s all

I just want to marry a qt3.14 ginger

Attached: 1535786880868.jpg (1280x1592, 466K)

they have oddly tasting vagina

Attached: 1539588646307.jpg (1280x1592, 463K)

gingers
igngers
inggers
niggers

Many gingers are born without souls

bump

This tbqh

>watches south park
>drives a corvette
>name's steve
>has sex only few times

Rothaariger jude

Attached: kathy-griffin-ginger-ugly-plastic-surgery-before-after-mess-dog-show-d-list-body-bravo-bikini-naked- (850x1057, 547K)

it was considered to be a semitic trait because it is, but not exclusively

it's just a joke

>fuck of Ricky. I got work to do.

Attached: 7C67B46F-64DD-4D97-A438-1B2AAC276553.jpg (600x902, 64K)

Only player characters have access to this colour palette.

A truly annoying fucktard

That show was the best thing ever from canada until jews at netfux bought it out and jammed american c-tier celebrities in it.

One has to understand the difference between the two breeds of gingers. If they have darker red hair and pale skin, they are very fucking Aryan. If they have OP's picrelated hair and have that weird vacant look about them, they are genuinely a different race to the aforementioned celtic redheads.

because subhuman degenerate behaviour is often confused with intelligent behaviour, by subhuman degenerates

Hitler was ginger and also a gay,jewish,lesbian with only one testicle.

Which group is this guy in?

Attached: Harry.jpg (480x300, 26K)

Red haired was the tribe that ruled over the Indo-Europeans.
R1b is the redhead royal clan.
R1a was the blonde underclass.

Based and gingerpilled

This just happened:

>Ireland
>not white
Irishmen are white, faggot.

The Irish are dark haired (Iberian). Every red head in Ireland has Scottish ancestors.

Red headedness doesn't come from the Irish you uneducated potato dealer.

it comes down to eye color

red hair + brown eyes = nigger
red hair + hazel eyes = nigger
red hair + blue eyes = whitest motherfuckers in the world and also the rarest humans in the world

>imagine actually believing this

Attached: shoo.gif (500x208, 965K)

checked

they're also related to the vikings who originally settled the island. being a blonde irishman myself, I'd make a good guess that it comes from some scandinavian ancestry

fill ginger

My Redhead fetish knows very little bounds user with the exception of the woman being fat or really ugly I'm the I see red I want them in bed type of person.
Personally I blame Lydia.

Attached: 3a4a759a94644d6f2ecf6fb1ad6d3e73.jpg (640x960, 133K)

>Is the meme that Hitler considered gingers subhumans true ?
Haha, what?`

It's an Anglo thing to hate redheads, to the point where they have to dye their hair in England so they don't get attacked in public. Google it.

Rangas should be bullied to death before they reach puberty.
Less invasive than sterilizing them.