Canadian man tells beggar to "get the fuck out of our country"

Video - liveleak.com/view?t=uCuty_1539552566
Near the end is when he starts getting really gnarly

Haven't been able to find any articles mentioning this. Do any leaf anons know more?

Attached: beggar.png (607x1036, 882K)

At least one leaf will be spared from the day of the rake.

Based

>Says the city
>Says the street corner
>Shows his face
>Proceeds to make this leech a victim
>Proceeds to paint himself as *insert negative liberal buzzwords here*

Not the smartest cookie, but good for him.

Attached: retard.jpg (442x294, 25K)

nice post commie

you sound like a faggot

Attached: H18K19.jpg (866x1390, 140K)

This man has balls and I salute his service to this nation.
Eat a cock, faggot.

b-based leaf

Commie for stating the obvious? Suck a cock Billy-Bob.
The voice you hear while reading is your own, faggot.
His service in giving this disgusting leech the victim status and a $100k GofundMe by the end of this week? Yeah, what a fucking hero. He will also be blacklisted by all the virtue signaling employers of any decent companies, not that he looks like he can work in anything requiring college education.

He’ll die frozen with a prolapsed anus.

You're out of your mind if you think this worthless beggar will receive anything but the rightful condemnation from the majority of people in this country. No one likes these hobos, fuck panhandlers.

Based and redpilled.

Leftists are out of their minds. MSM will jump on this and paint her as a poor victim trying to feed her family. They always side with the scum and criminals, especially if they can shit on a white man in the process.

I never begged or anything when I was homeless kid who was smaller then that lady is but I absolutely 100% would have stabbed anybody who got in my face like that.
It's seriously a bad idea to fuck with people who have nothing, and it's really easy to stab people even when they're bigger then you.

if msm jumps on it, they give this footage far more reach and real Canadians will hear his objectively sensible words, while fake canadians will do the same kvetching they would do anyway

>Muh, you have to become a wageslave, pay taxes to your Jew overlord to contribute to the degeneracy of our society.

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_5736.jpg (569x513, 78K)

So what? That will just further alienate the remaining sane people from the cancer that dominates the airwaves.
>elevate the non-english-speaking designer-clothes-wearing gypsy panhandlers, quick!
If anything pisses people off, it's these fucking intersection swarming parasites, doubly so if they're well-to-do scam artists like this bitch.

It really hits all the usual boxes for leftist causes.
>That poor brown woman who has to beg to feed her children, freezing in the cold, mistreated by a threatening aggressive white male. This is unacceptable in Canada. *cue crying woman news anchor*
As an added bonus, they can go kvetching about "This is Ontario under Doug Ford! The racists are emboldened!" Just like they do with Trump.

I would be really surprised if leftists see this and decide to pass.

>It's seriously a bad idea to fuck with people who have nothing, and it's really easy to stab people even when they're bigger then you.
>homeless people have nothing

How dense are you? 90 percent of 'homeless' people are well fed, have homes and even have cars. It's a racket. With panhandling and welfare they easily get more money than full time minimum wage workers. They're scum and deserve nothing but our boots

That foreign cunt isn't homeless you tard. She's a fucking con artist -

>most disgusting thing he's ever seen is a woman asking for money
1st world privilege.

>walking down busy street
>filthy anarchist looking homeless girl on corner
>her sign says "pregnant and hungry"
>resist urge to beat her to death with an iron rod
>continue walking

That chick looks hot.

I'd probably offer her to clean my apartment all awkwardly.

LOL.

I'd wanna fuck her.

Basest of Leafs. If you all were like him your country could be saved.

Yep. I dare you to check out the "homeless shelter" in any popular recreational town. I know someone who frequents one in Squamish. It's nothing but bush hippies who live in their vans collecting free meals. They're all on welfare or disability for some bullshit reason while they rock climb all day or hang out at the slack line. Other than the drugs, they're all in better physical shape than 90% of the posters here and could very easily enter the workforce. They just don't want to work or pay taxes and would rather collect freebies while living an "adventurous" lifestyle.

The guy I know gets $600 a month because he told the welfare office worker that he has "mental stress" and can't work, whatever that means. But that was all it took. His monthly expenses are zero because he gets all sorts of free food and lives in a tent with no cellphone, no car, no bills. He says he's saving up for a boat to live in.

That´s the problem with new age bums.
10 years ago, your average bum was a shy elderly drunkard man or a street musician, now the majority of bums are in their 20-30´s, violent junkie rats.

underrated

Attached: 1491051217135.jpg (1277x924, 72K)