"white man's whore" meme

Anyone seen this? It's a meme that started after a mulatto actress talked about the abuse she'd received from black men over marrying a white man.

Since then non white women have been proudly calling themselves "white man's whore" on social media.

This is a useful blackpilling tool for us to demoralize non white men with, particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).

Attached: Dk8AmYfX4AE7r1i.jpg (675x1200, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201801221060952611-sweden-migrants-sex/
youtube.com/watch?v=SCogSUnvUZY
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/14/psychologists-we-see-black-men-as-larger-and-stronger-than-white-men-even-when-theyre-not/
medium.com/@OnlyBlackGirl/white-women-dating-black-men-are-guilty-until-proven-innocent-9557e252d92
medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
web.archive.org/web/20160423210452/http://scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
youtu.be/-Htok6y6k54?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is a useful blackpilling tool for us to demoralize non white men with, particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).
this

All these bitches need church

>particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).

Geez, I wonder who is behind this post

This divide and conquer shit is too obvious you kike faggot.

We should continue to push against race-mixing of any kind. Asian women for Asian men, white women for white men, African women for African men.

True diversity without the Kalergi plans mutt slave race being born.

To be fair if whitoids are so attractive to women then logically they should be the ones "genociding" other races by spreading their genes. Like blue eyes weren't plentiful either, but then they spread far and wide, now they're getting rarer though.
Is it because of monogamy?

>particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).
You spelled "jews" wrong.

Attached: jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Why do you cry about jews so much?
They are basically giving you free publicity.
What is wrong with you?

Shut the fuck up gook

twitter is 99% jewish made bots.
this has been known for over a decade.
it started being commonplace when myspace was the hotbed of social media, propaganda bots and bullshit was around during the geocities days but it was the buyout of myspace that helped manifest it into the current form of internet carpet bombing.

We must resist against the roastie psyops. Men must stand together against t h o t s

(Inb4 butthurt ethnicel, am white)

Non autistic asian guys are the only tolerable minority males out there.

>since they hate us the most
Besides literally every other race right?

No.

This is the future you chose ricecels.

Attached: 1539427677021.jpg (353x1328, 46K)

Agreed, Asian men can fuck their sexbots in Japan, white men can take Asian men, and BLACK men WILL fuck wh*Te women.

fucking BASED. as a KARABOGA I endorse this.

Swedish girls have sex with migrants
sputniknews.com/europe/201801221060952611-sweden-migrants-sex/

French woman confesses with loving black guys
youtube.com/watch?v=SCogSUnvUZY
"Je Suis Negrophile"

BLACK men are seen as stronger, more athletic and dangerous at the same size
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/14/psychologists-we-see-black-men-as-larger-and-stronger-than-white-men-even-when-theyre-not/

wh*Tes sperg out like Asian Men when they seen a white woman dating a BLACK man

medium.com/@OnlyBlackGirl/white-women-dating-black-men-are-guilty-until-proven-innocent-9557e252d92

BLACK men HAVE bigger penises (wh*Toids cope by claiming this is a myth, just like Asian men do)

medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748

web.archive.org/web/20160423210452/http://scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

87% of white women in a survey fantasized about sex with a BLACK man.

Continue fucking your South East Asian girlfriend, my wh*Te dicklet friends, and leave white women to this KARABOGA.

Attached: swedish_girl_fucking_BLACKBOY.jpg (1000x666, 54K)

Stay mad, wh*Te men. Get cucked by another KARABOGA!

Attached: WHITES_BTFO.jpg (940x754, 134K)

Go on any models instagram with a White boyfriend.
Grab some popcorn and read the comments

kill yourself you retarded fucking kike

>non autistic
Good one user

Attached: 5CA5EFC7-EBA7-462F-A540-B80B3A63EF05.jpg (236x181, 15K)

White men:
-Lower IQ than Asians
-Higher crime rate than Asians
-More masculine than Asians
-Bigger dicks than Asians
-Asian women flock to white men to fulfill their primal urges, and then marry a rich Asian man

BLACK Men:
Replace "Asian" with "White" and "White" with "BLACK".

Same, go to any instagram model where a white woman dates a black man. The comment section is gold.

Explain

>Being so devoid of masculinity you have to LARP as another race

Lmao. Everyone cucks you Chang. Including the Arabs. Seen how many Emiratis have Chinese wives? It's in your genes.

Asian men don’t hate us they just need to get uncucked

Attached: B2BC5419-8066-4AF2-9FB4-50564E5CB3F4.jpg (1426x1435, 1.37M)

>thinking I'm an Asian dicklet
um, no, I'm myself a black guy, and Asian men are effeminate. They need to be selectively bred out of existence.

On popular female models with White boyfriends theres an endless amount of butthurt posts from non-white guys. Particularly latino, black and asians.
Its the funniest thing on instagram.
They get so salty.
For example if its an asia model.
You get asian guys saying things like I WISH I WAS WHITE.

Fuck i saw one and the bitch isnt even asian and theres guys crying she is betraying them.

SEX CRUSADE

they sperg out when they see an asian woman with a white (or pretty much any other race)

except the asian women, they're the ones saying "love doesn't need borders", "we're in 2018!" etc.

It's fucking sad, lmao.

Black guys don't care about this shit. 99% of the interracial dating whining online comes from Asian men. Embrace your genetic destiny ricecel.

I'm not an asian, do you want a picture with a timestamp of my black hand?

why would a any man want a women who says shit like this out of spite? it´s written that they will do the same to you when time comes.

nah black guys do. They get the most salty.
I think its because the media has conditioned a lot of non-white guys to believe they are entitled to hot women.
Niggers are the ones that post actual death threats because some model is dating a White man.
Biggest pussies in the world

Yes. Post it with Jow Forums attached.

GEE WHY DOES NO ONE WANT GOOK MEN
lmao fuck off dicklet manlets. you're all faggot traps anyway

Attached: 1537943824614.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Also the reverse isnt true. You literally dont even see white men doing this.

Attached: 6210676D-2345-44FB-B159-BD67C0FBE1EC.jpg (251x272, 51K)

Lmao. The gook ran off when asked to provide timestamp

Here’s a picture of my nigger hand now go fuck your little Asian whore, you fucking wh*Te dicklet

Attached: D03571E1-ADA0-48C1-AB6B-61952982D9EF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

your hand is to white. are you stopped by the police in the street regulary?

I’ve been stopped at airport a few times because of my name (it’s Muslim). Other than that, no.

>clearly south east asian monkey skin
LOL KYS

>Here’s a picture of my nigger hand

More like monkey paw amirite?

Attached: 1539156935747.jpg (520x442, 65K)

Holy shit it’s KARABOGA
Bless me sir, I want to become a BLACK BVLL as well

Attached: CEADB86D-73A0-4ADA-A368-F28F83F75BAC.jpg (499x1024, 137K)

you're not black

blackedshit isn't working as well as (((they)))'d like so instead they're going to start pushing it from the other side to get white men to intermix

Attached: hes-right-you-know-32644960.png (500x396, 115K)

Are you at your mom's house?
Wouldn't guess a grown ass man would have a cup tray/ashtray? like that

dude, people get stopped regulary on airports, your hands must be white on account of never being exposed to the sun due to masturbating alot

geezus kryste what is wrong with you people

do you not understand how fucking retarded it is to even speak in these terms

ur like slugs stuck in body identification without an actual consciousness or individuality

how far gone are to actually Want, to be identified by group-think and labels ffs

The buyout of Myspace was when I first learned that companies like Yahoo, AOL, and Google were some of the first to exploit bots

That ain't white, you Moor rape baby.

Drop the meme flag Schlomo, we know it's you.
> They are basically giving you free publicity
> giving you free publicity.
> free publicity.
Publicity for what Ezra?
There is nothing to publicize, unless you count degeneracy as a virtue, which you obviously do.
We believe in the genetic integrity and purity of all people. I respect Asian men and their lineages as I expect the same in return.
> What it's wrong with you?
Imagine being so bereft of identity and a sense of community with your people that your moral compass has reversed it's poles and the natural order of things seems wrong.
Take note of this wretched un-man Jow Forums, in three short questions he unknowingly revealed himself.

Nice try, Shlomo. Asians and Huwhites are bros.

That's not a black guy's hand, sure you're not just some kind of Arab?

This is so fucking vague.

What does this have to do with the movie To All The Boys I Loved Before and what actress are you talking about?

The current White House is the biggest whore house in the world

Attached: wash_dc_whore.jpg (602x904, 157K)

> This is a useful blackpilling tool for us to demoralize non white men with, particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

>flag
>us

Go away Jews

All ethnic pussy belongs to WHITE BVLLS

Attached: 1536494905001.jpg (1024x999, 129K)

Feel like we’re getting memed. We should ignore this

Attached: 1532426377112m.jpg (1024x512, 88K)

Dude i think you have gangrene.
Also wash yourself,you seem dirty and your hands are small.

1 other thing as well.
Why have you written Jow Forums on your hand?
Is that a tramp stamp?

Stop trying to "blackpill" minorities, pale nigger. Racemixing is ALWAYS degenerate. Even if you do the cucking, you're STILL A KEK.
All races need to unite to overthrow the Jew. We can wipe each other out after we get them out of the way.

Attached: 1524645504164.gif (1664x6340, 3.53M)

Soon.
>youtu.be/-Htok6y6k54?t=66

Attached: gassed.png (947x1200, 691K)

Is that you Boyega?

It's grandma's candy dish.

none of you retarded goys are going to wipe us out, there is a reason god chose us

>imagine being this butt hurt
I can’t wait to have my harem of Arab women after we kill all your men here. They will always be bullied by their old white, superhuman brothers

Consider the following:

Bleach minorities en masse and have white babies on the side, if your kids race mix the children will be 75% white. This is what happened to blacks, black in the US have somewhere around 20% white in them.

Literally in full damage control. Do you know what the white man does to the female who betrays his race? The tribe rapes her and they abandon her in a deep forest while she’s pregnant. Then we let the wild animals have her. No black men to save her, because he is to busy running back to his home country so he isn’t publicly set on fire. Wotan makes karaboga look like a cuck

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 3E090435-D151-4478-8B59-D868B2BE4FC1.jpg (399x385, 54K)

Honestly though, Arabic women are modest and submissive to begin with plus they want to have many kids and they hate the Jews. I see more pros than cons when race mixing with them.

Worst Case Scenario:
They worship a giant fucking cube in the middle of a desert and die in a plane crash

Best Case Scenario:
Holocaust: The Sequel

>This is a useful blackpilling tool for us to demoralize non white men with, particularly Asian men (since they hate us the most).
nobody hates Americans more than the brits

Fucking kikes man, go fuck off with your D&C. But there's a reason whites are considered the most attractive of all the races.

Get the fuck out of my country Wh*teoid sympathizer

race is not so much as important as which race.

Black or white, if you're not pimpin' Jewish bitches you're not a real man.

Are you the same guy who's always posting about
>muh monkey women
?

>obongo sees the world through the eyes if white supremacy

nigger what

Attached: arnold.jpg (575x305, 32K)

>ITT eternal mutts advocate their muttery and with MUH COLONIZING

Attached: 863DF2B3-A38E-4318-8E7C-3541EF9D0198.jpg (1057x947, 177K)

This thread is a False flag aimed at blaming us for this and ultimately silencing these women

Every single overseas Chinese is a PRC sleeper agent. Every. Single. One. Not even exaggerating.

memeflaggots get the first rope

you'd know, churka

Attached: 36805458_1998185880398077_4573403102312398848_n.jpg (543x540, 29K)

I'm jealous

Fucking Jews, man. Jow Forums is not here to demoralize anyone: Jow Forums is a board of peace and love.

You know I'm right.

You aren’t black. The arm hairs give it away.

Those are all bots.

that french whore is top tier, i wanna see her twerk

Attached: 1523981111394.jpg (2048x1536, 201K)

Nigga you fat.

This, if he was a nigga he would have curly patchy arm hair. That's the hand of a poo or SEAsian. He's probably larping as a nigger to cope. Poor lad

Shame, I'm not into slopes. All about those big assed Latinas bro.
Nigger I'm blacker than you and my family's Irish. Haha.
Heh, they're so mad.

They're not "white man's whores", they're whores. Whores come in all shapes and sizes, of every race and ethnicity, and many will fuck men of any race and ethnicity.