There is nothing wrong in being a jew

there is nothing wrong in being a jew.

jew respect thread.

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Nothing wrong with giving them showers either

There is nothing right about being one

t.mr chosen one

I have several Jewish friends. They are good people.

At least you gave the Christians a reason to hate you.
Judas, silver, betrayal.

Is there really a such thing as Jew? Or is Jew merely a social construct?

Attached: kikeshit.jpg (107x125, 3K)

This.

Free showers and gold stars for all!

Back to the oven kike

Attached: 6gorillionkeks.png (500x312, 123K)

Sweden. Never tired to take it in the ass...

Attached: 1531066467495.jpg (1001x1024, 618K)

Estes diaños xudeus matáronnos e estabamos aterrados por eles durante séculos. Por que di que non hai nada de malo con eles? Esqueciches a batalla de Guadalete? Os xudeus asasinaron ao noso rei e abriron as portas das nosas cidades. Os crimes que cometeron contra nós son innumerables.

Os xudeus son malvados.

Attached: jewishvampire.jpg (898x628, 91K)

fuck the jews

Attached: satanic jews.jpg (684x313, 89K)

Hey, how's it going my dear Mr. Shlomo Shekelshoastein?

Attached: 1505070176254.gif (250x296, 101K)

Gas yourself kike

Attached: 1534741615778.jpg (949x850, 339K)

Attached: 1537427773618.png (1000x955, 441K)

Fine, sure, but it is not their being in itself that's the problem, what they collectively do is.

Attached: Jews_organ_harvesting4(1).jpg (3457x2990, 3.21M)

Better than mudslimes.

fpbp

I approve this thread.

no one wants to be a Jew either a mudslime and any after

There is!
There is something wrong with all religions.
Jew is better than muslim. Christian is better than both.
But why the fuck must we humans be as stupid as believing fantasy, to the point of killing each other for it?
If it was politics, or land, or resources, ok, I understand.
But fukkin religion????

>meme flag 1pbti
SAGE

A relative of mine is a very good and renowned surgeon. He was invited to Saudi Arabia by colleagues, to teach them a certain new technique.
What happened during the operation on an actual patient?
Theree was a break for prayer.
I KID U NOT.
Open body patient on the table.
Break for prayer.
Religion.
Insanity.

Jews are alright. They are smart and good tohave as friends but eventually you get the vibe that you will never be "in" and they have a condescending supremacist undertone. Prob how nigs feel about based white folk who know whats up. We all have our place and this is a Jewish system so of course they are ahead in the game. Maybe if your religion dealt with property law instead of worshiping statues it would be you ahead today. It is what it is.

It really makes no difference if it is sandbagger muslim, or jew, or christian... religion is insane.

I respect actual God-fearing Jews...not the zionist atheists who wear Rothschild logo-adorned kipas

Jews deserve gold stars

>meme flag
gtfo jew

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 36K)

Consolation-prize-flag has a point here.

If you say so.
Religions are what drives good people apart. Religions allow for break prayers during open body surgery. Religions allow for group think and insanity. You don't think there might be the root of all evil?

Jews are disgusting and I hate all of you.

The are just as disgusting as you are. None of you understand the problem.

Isn't half of your presidents family jewish?

This is true. But, I think the absolute worst Jews fled and congregated in the USA.

All the "muh Trotsky was the good commie" types.

Attached: Stalin BTFO.jpg (637x789, 153K)

/hUnKjXY official Jow Forums discord now?? YES! NOW GOYIM, join quick before we close the floodgates!!

Getting a little too obvious with you're slide threads.

Attached: 1490760880066.jpg (1280x858, 432K)

Netherlands being a religious cunt?

Attached: quotes.jpg (1000x3000, 1.04M)

Gotta watch out for those Nazis. Jews should all be gathered into a single enclosed area where they can be safe.

>Nothing wrong with losing my money
Go away Schlomo.

Jews don't even exist. They're a myth.

Jes do exist. No myth. But blaming all of the world's problems on some jewish conspiracy is about as intelligent as calling an apple a banana.

Bornless one.
As darkness bright.
Like a storm, that brings no calm, I am most compete, yet so undone.

Jews are the chosen. The master race.

No they are not. They are just as idiotic as any other mindless religious retard.
What makes' the jews' special is Israel and its geo position. And the Americans who head over it.
Other than that, speaking simply of the jewish religion? Retarded. Just as retardes as Islam. Or Christianity for that matter.

thanks user
sick of this jew love bullshit going on here

Very true. That sounds like a good solution to the Jewish Question.

S

Attached: itsokay.jpg (800x600, 42K)

I don't have a problem with Jews, I have a problem with assholes. Is it really my fault that so many Jews are assholes?

>Jews are the chosen
t. Jews

meme flag

low effort derisive post

where are the mods?

Attached: waste.png (574x250, 1K)

I don't understand this pic, why is it getting so many (you)s?

I feel bad for disliking Jews but it's impossible to ignore how divisive they are as a people

its actually a really nice place to live... traffic sucks and people honk a lot but otherwise good food and good people... also ultra orthodox chicks are absolute god tier women... :)

also no flouride in their water supply...

Agathos daemon of Plague and Fever.
My name is Nowhere. My name is Never.

HAHAHA SO FUNNY MEMES GUYS I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST SHIT ON YOU AHAHAHA

YOU BASED MAN YOU ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOURE SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE ME RECONSIDER MY LIFE

>14yo makes his first thread

Attached: Pan_copulating_with_goat_2.jpg (2560x1920, 2.1M)

Is peter pan demonic?

yes, what are you, new?

there is nothing wrong with this

Attached: tastyforeskin.jpg (600x400, 31K)

or this

Attached: tastyforeskin2.jpg (1246x908, 120K)

absolutely normal

Attached: tastyforeskin3.jpg (482x346, 26K)

>there is nothing wrong in being a jew.

This planet would be much better off if the Jew were eradicated from it.

nothing to see here

Attached: tastyforeskin4.jpg (470x319, 79K)

or this

Attached: sabbath-sin-chicken.jpg (900x600, 70K)

just for hygiene goyim!

Attached: tastyforeskin5.jpg (618x410, 64K)

Attached: 1408629482501.jpg (800x869, 183K)

you dont want sand in your penis right goyim?

Attached: tastyforeskin6.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

nice foreskin on their heads

secular "jews" are tolerable. zionists are the common enemy which unites humanity against them.

you think circumsision is bad? that's some antisemetic shit right there goyim

Attached: tastyforeskin7.png (650x433, 156K)

Attached: jewss.jpg (599x549, 179K)

anti jewish = "antisemitism"

anti islam = "islamophobia"

anti Christian = ???

Nothing wrong with being a Jew that respects and is loyal to their resident country and doesn't practice barbarism like infant circumcision*

people who do that shit belong in a locked psych ward or a jail cell.

Attached: 464573473473.png (984x728, 272K)

I can't wait for them to come for you.

You're fucking retarded idiot. All your good morality comes from Judeo-Christian values more than you would like to admit. There are fake religions but the true religion of the Christians has done nothing but good for the world.

There is nothing wrong with being a vampire that thirsts for the blood of baby penis

Give it time. They will show their jew colors soon enough.

Is that a butthole on your flag? Is that a meme flag? It might as well be a meme flag your entire country and culture is a filthy meme.

>A perfectly normal ritual, goy.

Attached: ChickenDelight.jpg (4032x2688, 791K)

Attached: 1539272790157s.jpg (106x124, 2K)

There is something fundamentally wrong with being a jew.

Attached: oy vey replace da hungarians.png (536x622, 349K)

Let me educate you idiot.

There was the original religion, the followers worshipped the one true God. Let's call this religion the messianic religion

>the messiah comes
>almost all the followers of original religion are now called Christians because they accepted the messiah.
>a small group of people reject him, not even the real jews of the Bible, is actually edomites masquerading as jews
>The world is now Christian
>(((small group))) from before start making their own religion which is called zionism/judaism today.
>600 years later a man from the desert named mohammad writes the ultimate fan fiction stealing from above two and makes himself the sole hero of islam

This is further attested by the fact that the Christian Bible that was completed by the 1st century had a lot of things missing from judaic books. The reason is that the jewish books which only existed as oral tradition and scattered texts were actually compiled in 500AD. and those fuckers adding their own new stuff the whole time.

The K*ke fears the BLACK man, for his demeanour is ALPHA and DIRECT, unlike the kike, which hides and snitches every tiny shekel he can find to put it back in his rat house. Jewish women, intelligent as they are, know this, and thus hate Jewish men. Their wishes can only be fulfilled by the superior BLACK cock, which they are known to use to fulfil their primal desires since shekels can't. The Jew sperges out the moment he notices this and uses the kike-infested system to castrate and dehumanize black men in Israel, as Jewish women keep wanting more and more of the BLACK cock. The BLACK man gives the Jewess what she wants the most, a DIRECT, HONEST, ALPHA male who can fill her vagina and not her pockets.

Attached: 1539554728085.jpg (852x480, 102K)

ofcourse it is you filthy fat fuck. India is a shithole and indians still shit on your existence.

Mate, your flag looks like clown underwear with some stars pasted on it, why don't you wear it on your ass and twerk it outside like your fellow countrymen? Oh wait, you can't, Antifags would probably murder you because your flag is racist.

don't you have a street to shit on?

Attached: 41356492_477863782622912_986697766216400896_n.png (645x729, 174K)

Don't you have some black cocks to suck, my Niggerlander friend?

Attached: literally_niggerlands.png (633x579, 36K)

a racemixing roastie, wew that's way worse than a country full of shit

Shut the fuck up, we can finish that little shit of your country in a matter of seconds.

Fucking Dutchfags, worthless pieces of shit, you're just like your neighbors, not a serious country. Your language is a rip off from German and Germany should annex you. Most of the Dutchfags on internet I've met turn out to be literal fags, trannies and lots of gay shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking nigger lovers.

Attached: 1537592834941.png (721x565, 883K)

Attached: D0E6B87F-211D-4427-8DDE-3B2E0CD467DA.gif (360x346, 218K)

I don’t like Jews but I like this girl.

Attached: 157F093F-EE3C-4439-BFD4-AA5C963F3CAB.jpg (850x1133, 202K)

kekked

Attached: basedpoo.webm (720x720, 2.49M)