Chinese racism in Kenya lmao

nytimes.com/2018/10/15/world/africa/kenya-china-racism.html

>archive.is/z1BiA

>Not while growing up as an orphan in his village near Lake Victoria where everybody was, like him, black. Not while studying at a university in another part of Kenya. Not until his job search led him to Ruiru, a fast-growing settlement at the edge of the capital, Nairobi, where Mr. Ochieng’ found work at a Chinese motorcycle company that had just expanded to Kenya.

>But then his new boss, a Chinese man his own age, started calling him a monkey.

>It happened when the two were on a sales trip and spotted a troop of baboons on the roadside, he said.

>“‘Your brothers,’” he said his boss exclaimed, urging Mr. Ochieng’ to share some bananas with the primates.

>And it happened again, he said, with his boss referring to all Kenyans as primates.

>Humiliated and outraged, Mr. Ochieng’ decided to record one of his boss’s rants, catching him declaring that Kenyans were “like a monkey people.”

>After his cellphone video circulated widely last month, the Kenyan authorities swiftly deported the boss back to China. Instead of a tidy resolution, however, the episode has resonated with a growing anxiety in Kenya and set off a broader debate.

>As the country embraces China’s expanding presence in the region, many Kenyans wonder whether the nation has unwittingly welcomed an influx of powerful foreigners who are shaping the country’s future — while also bringing racist attitudes with them.

Attached: 5467456746567.png (1136x1712, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Syv_fKziWv8
youtu.be/7Rh6gDEO4JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It is a wrenching question for the nation, and one that many Kenyans, especially younger ones, did not expect to be confronting in the 21st century.

>Kenya may have been a British colony, where white supremacy reigned and black people were forced to wear identification documents around their necks. But it has been an independent nation since 1963, with a sense of pride that it is among the region’s most stable democracies.

>Today, many younger Kenyans say that racism is a phenomenon they largely know indirectly, through history lessons and foreign news. But episodes involving discriminatory behavior by the region’s growing Chinese work force have unsettled many Kenyans, particularly at a time when their government seeks closer ties with China.

>“They are the ones with the capital, but as much as we want their money, we don’t want them to treat us like we are not human in our own country,” said David Kinyua, 30, who manages an industrial park in Ruiru that is home to several Chinese companies, including the motorcycle company where Mr. Ochieng’ works.

>Over the last decade, China has lent money and erected infrastructure on a sweeping scale across Africa. To pay for such projects, many African nations have borrowed from China or relied on natural resources like oil reserves. And when tallying the cost, African nations have generally focused on their rising debts, or occasionally on the exploitative labor practices of some Chinese firms.

>But here in Nairobi, concerns about racism and discrimination are a growing part of the conversation about China’s expanding presence.

>In Nairobi, workers in their 20s and 30s swap stories of racism or discrimination they have witnessed. One described watching a Chinese manager slap her Kenyan colleague, who was also a woman, for a minor mistake.

>Other Kenyan workers explained how their office bathrooms were separated by race: one for Chinese employees, the other for Kenyans. Yet another Kenyan worker described how a Chinese manager directed his Kenyan employees to unclog a urinal of cigarette butts, even though only Chinese employees dared smoke inside.

>The Chinese population in Kenya is difficult to count accurately, although one research group put the figure at around 40,000. Many are here for just a few years, to work for one of hundreds of Chinese companies. Many of the employees live together in large housing developments and are bussed back and forth from work, leaving little social interaction with Kenyans.

>“Because of the isolation and lack of integration, usually they are not very aware of the local situation,” said Hongxiang Huang, a Chinese conservationist and former journalist who has lived in Nairobi. “They do not know very well how to interact with the outside world.”

>And many arrive with hierarchical views of culture and race that tend to place Africans at the bottom, said Howard French, a former New York Times correspondent who wrote the 2014 book “China’s Second Continent,” which chronicles the lives of Chinese settlers in Africa.

>Accusations of discrimination have even emerged on a major state-sponsored project: a 300-mile Chinese-built railroad between Nairobi and Mombasa. The train has become a national symbol of both progress and Chinese-Kenyan cooperation, though positive reviews have at times been overshadowed by concern over its $4 billion price tag.

>But in July, The Standard, a Kenyan newspaper, published a report describing an atmosphere of “neo-colonialism” for Kenyan railway workers under Chinese management. Some have been subjected to demeaning punishment, it said, while Kenyan engineers have been prevented from driving the train, except when journalists are present.

>It was a particularly explosive claim because during the train’s maiden voyage, with President Uhuru Kenyatta on board, two Kenyan women drove the train to much fanfare.

>In interviews with The New York Times, several current and former locomotive drivers agreed that only Chinese drivers got to operate the train, describing a range of racist behavior.

>“‘With uniforms on, you won’t look like monkeys anymore,’” Fred Ndubi, 24, recalled his Chinese supervisors saying. Two other workers with him offered the same account.

>Mr. Ndubi, who has since left the railroad, said his family had sold about a quarter of its land so he could afford the training needed to become a train operator.

>“We just stood there and asked him, ‘How can you call us monkeys?’” Mr. Ndubi recalled.

Based Fred

>Sometimes, the racial controversies have unfolded in full public view. Two years ago, a laundry detergent company in China ran a television commercial in which the detergent’s effectiveness was demonstrated by transforming a black man into a light-skinned Asian man. Last year, WeChat, the country’s popular messaging app, apologized after its software was found to translate the Chinese words for “black foreigner” into a racial slur in English.

>This year, China’s televised Lunar New Year gala, estimated to reach 800 million viewers, included caricatures of Africans, with blackface and men in animal suits.

>When asked about the controversy, China’s foreign ministry spokesman suggested that Western news organizations had blown the matter out of proportion in an effort to “sow discord in China’s relations with African countries.”

>Mr. French, the author of “China’s Second Continent,” said that when it comes to Africa, China has had a tendency to dismiss criticism of its conduct by noting that the West, not China, fueled the slave trade and colonized the continent.

>But that misses the point, Mr. French said, by ignoring the treatment of Africans today.

>“Their experience is that they are being treated in flagrantly disgusting, racialized ways,” Mr. French said.

based and redpilled

shameless self bump

Fave Chinese dish?

Beef and Broccoli here.

Based Ching Chongs

Attached: 1539510089124.jpg (551x421, 47K)

>It happened when the two were on a sales trip and spotted a troop of baboons on the roadside, he said.

>“‘Your brothers,’” said his boss exclaimed, urging Mr. Ochieng’ to share some bananas with the primates.
Haha top bants

Soon, China won’t care about their objections. Africans will find out what having a ruler with zero human rights concerns looks like. I’m jealous that they’re getting all those resources, but we’re too soft and feminized to take it for ourselves then they deserve it and we don’t.

But I don't understand. I thought only white people could be racist.

How can a kuwait user laugh at himself like this?

Based Chinks, can’t wait till they rule over the world.

Garlic beef with a side of noodles. Out of here with that rice shit.

the chinese are going to strip-mine africa out of everything before the climate gets too hot and then evacuate the fuck out. niggers don't think ahead at all.

B-but according to this comment section here Chinks are all pure-hearted angels from the heavens.

youtube.com/watch?v=Syv_fKziWv8

I've heard many times that Africans prefer European colonization over Chinese neo colonization.

Empire of Dust comes to mind

Also this
youtu.be/7Rh6gDEO4JA

>fomenting anti-chinese sentiment
whatcha doin rabbi?

Based chinese supervisors.

Attached: 1539571230138.png (157x117, 2K)

This. There was a Nigerian user living in America on here a couple of weeks ago, crowing about how great the Chinese are and how they respect Africans and treat them better than whites, how whites have never done anything for Africa. I'd really be looking forward to watching the Chinese crack the whip if they weren't probably going to be my ruler at some point in the near future.

You would think that wouldnt you paki.

Fucking yellow piss covered orgautans. Gooks are a disgusting race of downie Mongoloids.LMAO @ their false sense of superiority.

Pitbull and plastic noodles.

What did you say? I dont speak pirate, try speaking the queens english lad.

Anything takes takes some of the heat off of white men for once is great news in my book. Thanks for helping to shoulder the load, Chang.

>Somali Bro
S E E T H I N G

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 8K)

>false sense of superiority
It'd be false if they weren't out competing you economically, didn't have a bigger army, didn't create more mandarin speakers than English speakers, and weren't colonising Africa while your people get flooded with shitskins. It doesn't look like Chinese people are facing extinction, they'll survive this century, whereas your people...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 beijing nighttime - Google Search.png (725x408, 610K)

>Mr. Ndubi, who has since left the railroad, said his family had sold about a quarter of its land so he could afford the training needed to become a train operator.
>family gave up a quarter of their land to get you a job
>quit because muh racisms
This is why Africans will never get anywhere

The (((journalist))) pricks trying to focus on 'who did the beatings' and ignoring the guy's entire point. cunts

Attached: 1527388818914.png (3644x1689, 89K)

That “Nigerian” user was probably a CCCP funded aznidentity troll

> that trip
>your people

no.

While that chink was being a dick, the nigger was a whiny faggot by making a big deal about it.

The right thing to do here would be to find some way to make fun of or humiliate his boss WITHOUT getting fired. That way they'd be even.

Chinese are POC.
They cant be racist.

>Everyone on the planet who independently comes into contact with you thinks you're hideous, violent apes

>Waaaahhh it's everyone else's fault!!

No wonder the Jew has chosen Africans to be their golem to replace mankind. Perfect.

Attached: 1538755628189.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Soon blacks are going to know what it's like laboring under an actual racist and evil ruler, who doesn't give even the smallest amount of fuck about stupid shit like racism accusations.
Europe has always at least tried to bring them some societal improvements even if there was violence involved.
Chinks aren't just going to crack the whip on these nigs. They're going to exploit the shit out of it's resources and simultaneously turn Africa into a dumping ground for their industrial waste.
There's no way for Chinks to really unfuck their pollution problem, so they're just going to ship all of their dirtiest production overseas to Africa and if possible, they're going to make niggers work in these hazardous environments.
Only problem is that blacks suck ass as workers, so Chinaman has to import his own people to work there and to breed with the locals to establish a better foothold.

It's an interesting situation.
West has virtually zero say in what China does over there and can't really compete due to how big of a shitstorm our medias would raise if West went in and competed with the Chinks on equal terms.
If this political correctness from West doesn't stop, China will own this planet and it's largest resource base in the coming decades.

Mongolian beef and it’s not close

>“‘Your brothers,’” he said his boss exclaimed, urging Mr. Ochieng’ to share some bananas with the primates.
savage bantz

67 IQ average, they barely "think" at all

imagine that for one moment! 67 fucking IQ, it means your a functioning retard. Means, they can walk up to you, shoot you in the head because they want your money. And they would not feel remorse or guilty. Because they "just" wanted your money.

with an IQ like 67. You don't even waste the calories on thinking about the persons life you are about to take.

And libbers with the "we can save africa by throwing money at it". Fucking joke.

You CANNOT help those people. The only way you can help them is by stop giving them money. Let the stupids die off, and only the smarter ones will survive, and breed. But as of now, we keep feeding them, and the stupids keep breeding more stupids.

should have thought about that, before turning on whitey.

dont' know what you got, until its' gone

right here

Attached: yum yum dim sum.jpg (1280x1821, 650K)

The Chinese don't give a fuck, and there will be no media in China crying about this shit because they also don't give a fuck. They will keep polluting the oceans, keep destroying endangered species, and keep multiplying like insects until Australia, Canada and everywhere else is swarming with amoral bug-eyed gooks.

>inb4 there are a bunch of 'civil wars' in africa and chink-nigger hybrid dictators start taking over

I hope to see Africa one day ruled by the Chinese.

Me too. Unfortunately it will come with a host of half nigger half chink hybrids, who I HOPE will be kept in the lower caste.

I'd rather have an Africa full of zipperheads than one full of groids breeding out of control. We should all pray to KEK that the Chinese determine that a FINAL SOLUTION should be made regarding the Negroid Question.

>implying Africans aren't racist

African people are pretty racist within african ethnicities already.

Simulated chicken fried in gutter oil, yum! A classic.

It’s almost like wherever there is DIVERSITY or a lack of ethnic homogeneity, there is also RACISM. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED focusing on what makes us different divides us!

It makes me sick that Europe is now importing millions of people who will make Europe a racist and hateful place that needs to bend over backwards for its newly acquired parasites in the name of societal tolerance.

Racism is a fabricated problem. The host country is not responsible for racism caused by outsiders entering their country.

The entirety of the western world has been castrated so we can show everyone how nice and tolerant we are.

Attached: 5DA0B418-6723-4E59-BD1A-8836B64EF3EC.jpg (750x749, 147K)

你他妈的在干吗

I know, foreigners in your homeland, right monkey ?

weird how only africans have this problem

> should have thought about that, before turning on whitey.

To be fair, the talmudic devils brainwashed everybody.
Blacks, amerindians, wominoids.

The thing is that the whie european male and their descends are the hardest to brainwash and control.
That's why they are trying to destroy them.

this, there is no racism in my small village where only portuguese people live. in the city with all those newly imported blacks there surely is.

Good.

Africa as a whole deserves that and worse for shitting up Europe as (((refugees))).

this x1000

And that's a good thing!

this is epic

>two sets of sub-humans oppressing each other?

Attached: 1536250850911.gif (267x200, 366K)

Orange chicken, Shanghai steak with fried rice. Best thing to get from Panda express

As a bong I appreciated Panda Express in the US. Not obsessed with making everything "authentic" at all costs, actually nice and good sizes. We're not allowed such food here.

Based Chinks, tell them how it is

Based Chinese. I hope they rape, exterminate and clean Africa of walking turdlings parrotting human language.

Wow, getting mad about multi culturalism.

He should be ashamed of being so racist towards chinese people.

Why not move to the US? You're aware by now just how great this country is vs the totalitarian shithole eyes everywhere but islamic criminals that the UK has become.

Once China kills all the niggers in Africa it’ll just be Whites Vs Chinese. And whites should be able to win as a underdog

Fuck off we are full

Always fun to watch russian anti-west propaganda

Whiter than you, muhammad

We're never too full for more white people.

We post horrible pictures of colonialism.

Pic related is from British Malaya

Attached: 91A388CB-A7D7-484A-99C9-9AF5A31ADB7F.jpg (342x600, 44K)

What exactly is going on here?

Sa sa.... Sauce user fa for a friend

The nap was not violated

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-074504.png (1080x1920, 429K)

I, for one, welcome our new chinese overlords.

If China replaces the US as the hegemon, things would be better.

Came here to post this. Lol. Kenyans BTFO by slant eyes.

>Chinese investment brings racism
My family left China a long time ago, but I wish I could be there to hang the wad of cash over their heads and ask them,

“You wanna go back to eating larva out of the mud, monkey boi?”

Attached: 17D9F6B0-C09F-4D2D-8090-E4BEFA57A343.jpg (500x495, 82K)

Human races are clearly different. And this is becoming a problem.

We need to create a new standard human type, a world human, via selective breeding and hybridization.

This new human will have super intelligence, among other super human traits.
Once all humans have super intelligence, humans will live among each other in complete peace and harmony.

Attached: basedblackman.jpg (777x758, 191K)

>implying it won’t be a sort of mutualism.

Attached: F5F4209D-3C4D-4BE7-9B5F-882BA3780C97.jpg (750x434, 130K)

This obtuse behavior by the chinese makes be wonder if they have NPC like behavior.

They don't have an internal dialogue, they just spit out whatever is on their mind.

This is true. We take our superiority for granted.
If we just piss away our technology and our values to cater for our ethnic visitors, China will just walk all over us.
Thankfully our military and police is still relatively functional.

>fomenting pro-chinese sentiment
whatcha doin rabbi?

i know its not a chinese dish but over here they made up this thing called the spicebag and omg i would sell 600000 jewish children for a lifetime supply

Here here good sir.

Attached: eugene-terreblanche_vs_capitalist-communism.jpg (355x262, 79K)