Why isn't there a world government?

We are on the verge of cataloging millions of exoplanets out in our galaxy. There is bound to be a few of them with plant/animal life on them, some might even have a sizable nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere, potentially even one that could suit us humans to step outside into nature and breath without a pressure suit or oxygen mask.

How does it still make sense to have 200 separate country governments? It's a massive waste. Global GDP is around 80 trillion a year. A lot of that is wasted on senseless conflict equipment and paying people for conflicts. Even more is wasted on trade frictions, diplomats, foreign languages.

When will humanity finally wake up, implement a world government and put 25% of GDP into space exploration?

Attached: main-qimg-ec777eb3adce46d848d5ca1305c0815d-c.jpg (602x313, 24K)

we already are in a shadow world government

>imagine fantasizing about this while wiping your shit

Because we don’t want to include coons and poofs

Literally taking a shit right now

You know why? Because Arab oil magnates invest in arms sales, mercenaries and people smugglers instead of stocks and bonds.

>we already are in a shadow world government
So, let's make that open, shall we?

because jews did not win yet

>Because we don’t want to include coons and poofs

That, quite honestly, doesn't matter. Do the Amish have black people? No, they don't. Think about space exploration like modern Amish people possibilities. Some liberals may want a diversity planet, but others may want a whites only planet... or even just a white Christian traditional planet.

>Why isn't there a world government?
>Flag

Fuck you and your EU precursor to a world government, your game's been rumbled pal

>tfw won't live long enough to colonise other planets

You go put 25% of your GDP into space exploration. On second thought don't, we don't want you importing niggers to exoplanets too

>because jews did not win yet
You know what, if Jews promised to put humanity's ultimate goal to be space exploration, I am all for a Jewish led world government.

unfortunately there aren't only white people in the world, i can't see a global government with niggers and arabs in the mix

Half of pol are shit posting while shitting. It keeps our efficiencies up.
I am right now.

>this is what Globists ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>There is bound to be a few of them with plant/animal life on them,
fuck that, we want space gold and nothing else

Pragmatism.
Let's say Germany makes a bad decision...only Germany falls. There are places for Germans to go and other countries to support the broken one.
Let's say the United Israeli Earth makes a mistake....the whole planet goes to shit.

>Fuck you and your EU precursor to a world government,
And why is that? Really, why? Let's assume we have a world government working like the EU and it has a stated goal of advancing humanity, green energy, environmentalism, family planning and space exploration. How is that bad?

Because of the likes of Jow Forums.

This is what I used to think when I was like 18, then I grew up.

The reason it wouldn't work is because we are great apes, and unfortunately a large part of the global population still reminds of us that every day.

How do you convince 1.5 billion Muslims that space exploration is more important than Allah, for example?

yeah lets go colonize mars because there are blacks here? wtf?

there are niggers on this planet so we shouldn't worry about ruining it?

There is nothing and no one out there. We’re an anomaly and once we fizzle out that’s that.

dont be such a pussy. turn earth into the ethnoplanet and send the spooks, gooks and wetbacks on a holiday into the sun

>because we are great apes,
we're more a cross of pigs and apes, apes have fur everywhere, only pigs have no fur

>fuck that, we want space gold and nothing else

I think finding a planet with multicellular life and a significant oxygen atmosphere component of above 1% or 5% of that atmosphere is a bit more important than "space gold". Gold can't be eaten.

Because a goventment of just 1 country (UK) sucks shit. A goventment of 27 (EU) countries sucks bigger shit thus the conclusion is bigger govenment= shittier shit sage

>let us spread degeneracy to the universe!

Because I don't want my children or I to live similarly to poor 3rd world citizens. A one-world government would take my wealth and give it to poor people.

Why would the world government "fail". The only thing it would do is set industry standards, laws and taxes people so we can colonize the galaxy.

>Gold can't be eaten.
Somewhere a jew is laughing

>How do you convince 1.5 billion Muslims that space exploration is more important than Allah

You don't. You just do space exploration, they can still pray to Allah 5 times a day.

Why? If it becomes corrupt where will you run from it?

Because kikes want world government to enslave the people. There's no space exploration in the Jew. They're only about the 60 gorrillion, biting foreskins, stealing gold, and white genocide.

Do you think governments can't fail?
Not only can they fail, they always fail 100% of the time, given enough time.
Even Rome fell, eventually.

If we were all white, world government might work well.

Just like EU was about freedom of trade and travel, right?
fuck off kraut

And who will take us there? the niggers? The Hollywood (((types)))

Attached: 1529436420241m.jpg (1024x977, 77K)

> Space and exoplanets
> Three little pigs
> Tinkerbell
> Cindirella

Attached: Implyingairquotes.png (380x288, 114K)

based aus posting

it would have to be a strict, authoritarian world government because a lot of humans just cant play nice with their neighbours. maybe if the nazis conquered europe and then went on to control the world we would have been exploring space now.

>There is nothing and no one out there. We’re an anomaly and once we fizzle out that’s that.

Thanks, the first on topic answer.

Reply from me:

1. ±100 billion stars in our galaxy, current estimates are around 2-3 rocky planets between Mercury and Earth (or slightly larger) planets per system

2. So we got say 200 billion potential colonization targets, although only 10% are orbiting suns that are long lived enough and not pulsars and not too dim to work out for colonization. And only 5-10% of those are in the habitable zone with surface water. So about 1 billion potential habitable exoplanets in our galaxy.

3. We are close to having direct evidence for past life on Mars, meaning we can be certain pretty much all of these 1 billion targets have cellular life if they got water.

4. Which means, how "abnormal" is it for cellular life to end up multi-cellular life? My personal guess is, it's not 1 to 1 billion, but more like 1 to 10.

5. Which means, just from this estimate, there could be 100 million targets with a sizeable oxygen pressure in the atmosphere and potential plant life on the surface.

gas everyone with less than 3 digits IQ first

>Because I don't want my children or I to live similarly to poor 3rd world citizens.
Even more reason to have a one world government that has one overarching goal - space exploration.

Resources will eventually run out, and for some minerals and resources, we get into shortages already.

Because of many reasons
>Pre-existing conflicts that need be solved before such a world government can exist, and almost certainly won't be for at least 70 more years
>Nations will still exist as states, no way to permanently eradicate all that culture. Because of this, there will be clashes (USA and China)
>Representing nations in the global government will be a pain, each country will want a representative, but larger ones will want more representation, smaller ones want to make sure their voices are heard etc.
>English still isn't a global tongue yet, and making it one is an insult to local cultures
>Will be viewed as some sort of colonisation/annexation by the west (and to be fair it probably is) specifically the USA and Germany
>Huge wealth inequality, it will be even easier for the rich to get richer and fuck with people so poor you could make a skyscraper for the cost of the materials +1000 dollars
>Cost of assimilating poor nations is such a fucking pain, it costs absolute shitloads of cash even when it's like East and West Germany

How the 100 billion stars were counted goy?
I am waiting

It seems most shows depict a supranational government entity that controls affairs in space while Earth itself still has its own nations. Most settlements in space would likely be colonies, still relying on Earth for some basic shit, but finally becoming politically autonomous when they become self sustaining.

Imagine your tax dollars going to 3rd world niggers
>flag
Oh wait , it already is

>If it becomes corrupt where will you run from it?
Nowhere. What are they going to do and why? Declare war on the Moon?

>If we were all white, world government might work well.
So we just define everyone as white. Done.

>How does it still make sense to have 200 separate country governments?

Who are the morons who advocate this? What has big government provided for us? What do you expect wold government to achieve?

Do you want to pay taxes to provide food/shelter for every nigger in Africa? Do you want to pay all their medical bills? Are you mad?

They can't take advantage of pajeets to finance their tea addiction and fart fetish.

Your right.. now just submit your national sovereignty and local politics to me.

>How the 100 billion stars were counted goy?
Space telescopes and statistics?

All of what I wrote is scientifically known with the exception of A. was there ever cellular life on Mars and B. what's the likelihood for single cell life to develop to multicellular life which can create macroscopic life which can ultimate develop into animals and plants that can also make the land green and increase oxygen in the atmosphere.

>Resources will eventually run out, and for some minerals and resources, we get into shortages already.

And why would that goal be space and not feeding the 10billiin niggers, which will quickly become 20 billion?

If intelligent life forms are out there why have they not made contact yet?

Only thing i can imagine is aliens and ancient civilizations they brought us the information and civilised our barbarian planet and left us to it.

We wont be able to progress as a human race without first immense suffering, reduction of the human population and the installation of some form of extremely authoritarian world government.

>the united world government meme
was the world united when we made the first satellite under communism
was the world united when we first set foot on the moon under capitalism
as long as the world trades and puts its money in the correct places the need for a united world government is zero.

Of course such a brain dead, top down, social planner post has to come from a fellow fucking german.

What do you think the Kingdom of God is going to be?

kek

I dunno, exploit poor regions for cheap inhumane labour.
Privatise space travel and grant subsidies to close friends and business partners and receive a fraction of the rewards to an untraceable credit card that can buy entire villages due to standardised currency in vastly unequal areas?
Take bribes from a proxy in India to let a nuclear energy company dump waste in native american burial grounds?

>And why is that? Really, why?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely

u want to go to space and fuck everything up out there too?

get things right here first.

at the moment you stare at a small screen you can't survive out.

not looking good is it.

Imagine all the hijacked rocket ships getting piloted into the international space station.

Earth Government will only be a reality if Mars niggers decide to attack

>>Pre-existing conflicts that need be solved before such a world government can exist, and almost certainly won't be for at least 70 more years
Why? Look at the Balkans, 25yrs ago there were wars there, now they all want to join the EU.

>>Nations will still exist as states, no way to permanently eradicate all that culture.
Agreed.

>Because of this, there will be clashes (USA and China)
There are no wars between China and the US now and hasn't been for decades. Why would there be wars in case they are states?

>>Representing nations in the global government will be a pain, each country will want a representative, but larger ones will want more representation, smaller ones want to make sure their voices are heard etc.
So the US might get 20 people and Canada only 4 and Luxembourg only 1?

>>English still isn't a global tongue yet, and making it one is an insult to local cultures
English is close enough to be the global language.

>>Will be viewed as some sort of colonisation/annexation by the west (and to be fair it probably is) specifically the USA and Germany
Doubt it.

>>Huge wealth inequality, it will be even easier for the rich to get richer and fuck with people so poor you could make a skyscraper for the cost of the materials +1000 dollars
We are already in a post-capitalist world compared to e.g. the 19th century to early 20th century turbo capitalism.

>>Cost of assimilating poor nations is such a fucking pain, it costs absolute shitloads of cash even when it's like East and West Germany
Doubt it. Nobody says these countries would get gibmees. But they would get jobs, as once we all agree on space exploration as the overarching goal, there won't ever be unvoluntary unemployment, as we can always need a few more hands to work on something, from agriculture to services to manufacturing.

Attached: da30daf7cdde827a3cb79372ec74113d86b8ab600df50312530e4a039d24d9a7.jpg (1500x1011, 285K)

There is no space, there are no stars, galaxies, etc. The Earth is flat, there is a dome, and anything you see in the night sky is a hologram

>We are on the verge of cataloging millions of exoplanets out in our galaxy. There is bound to be a few of them with plant/animal life on them, some might even have a sizable nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere, potentially even one that could suit us humans to step outside into nature and breath without a pressure suit or oxygen mask.
None of that really matters when we are completely unable to even conceive of ways of reaching them with our current technological level.

>It seems most shows depict a supranational government entity that controls affairs in space while Earth itself still has its own nations.
Which ones?

All shows and films I know of which show Earth succeeding in space colonization have one Earth government. Star Trek is a good example.

Yeah, okay. I’m gonna give up all notions of national sovereignty because some fucking Somali reads too much sci-fi. Nice try, dick

>muh space
The epitome of a soi boy

I realistically do not see a future outside of some vague mongrel unirace like that national geographic picture. The historical trend of consolidation is clear and relentless. Tribes into larger ones, into city states, into countries, into empires or confederations. Who are the British, Germans, French, Chinese but a collection of dozens of ethnic groups and extinct languages given a flag, an official dialect and an arbitrary border some time in the last few hundred years? And a one world order UN is one of the better case scenarios, the Drake equation says we should be in contact with all sorts of aliens civilizations by now, unless the likelihood that they blow themselves to shit with doomsday weaponry is so high that they never make it out of their solar system

Ok show me then a single image of a space telescope showing Earth.

Hence.. Ancapistan

The only way a world government is going to be successful is if it's run by a benevolent self-aware A.I. entity with unlimited power to punish wrongdoers.

>And why would that goal be space and not feeding the 10billiin niggers, which will quickly become 20 billion?

The goal must be to get more resources and new planets to colonize. Even if you reduce the global population to e.g. 3 billion by large scale one-child policies globally, you just deferred the inevitably. The only, yes ONLY way for humanity to live longer than a few hundred more years in its current civilization state is by succeeding in space exploration and colonization. Otherwise, we will run out of easily mineable minerals and other resources we need for our current lifestyle.

Hello fellow German

Attached: merchant_nose_irl.jpg (400x533, 228K)

They vote too you dumb kraut, or are you proposing a world dictatorship? If so who gets to run it?

>If intelligent life forms are out there why have they not made contact yet?
Because there is no intelligent life out there. OR they died out because they were just as stupid as humanity right now and didn't focus on space exploration.

>Only thing i can imagine is aliens and ancient civilizations they brought us the information and civilised our barbarian planet and left us to it.
We would have evidence for that. We don't.

>We wont be able to progress as a human race without first immense suffering, reduction of the human population and the installation of some form of extremely authoritarian world government.
Doubt it. You don't need to reduce population, if you can gear all of humanity for space exploration and space resource mining.

>Why? Look at the Balkans, 25yrs ago there were wars there, now they all want to join the EU.
Yeah and look at christian and muslim clashes. It's been thousands of years and they're still going at it.
>There are no wars between China and the US now and hasn't been for decades. Why would there be wars in case they are states?
I don't mean wars, I mean arguments over influence in this new government.
>So the US might get 20 people and Canada only 4 and Luxembourg only 1?
Yep, which will greatly annoy the Luxembourgs of the world as they find themselves forced to ally themselves with countries with more representatives in order to get political action in their own country.
>English is close enough to be the global language.
Fair enough, but you will have to spread that every corner of the globe
>Doubt it.
Oh krauts
>We are already in a post-capitalist world compared to e.g. the 19th century to early 20th century turbo capitalism.
You really believe this? In my country alone I see corruption all the fucking time.
>Doubt it. Nobody says these countries would get gibmees. But they would get jobs, as once we all agree on space exploration as the overarching goal, there won't ever be unvoluntary unemployment, as we can always need a few more hands to work on something, from agriculture to services to manufacturing.
It's not that easy, merging the west and east germanies was a huge endeavour and there are still inequalities today. Compare that with the USA and rwanda, Australia and Indonesia, Mexico and Cuba.

>world government
It won't be democratic (that would give too much power to the Changz and the Singhs)

It won't be effective (too many nigger governments and even the rich governments are infected with Marxist faggotry)

Too many people like things the way they are, including Germoney.

Attached: Germoney time.jpg (943x531, 62K)

>get things right here first.

That's like saying "hey, why in the world would we go to America, as long as Europe is fucked up". We would still be hear and not one European over in America.

And then eventually the AI are compromised by a third party and made not so benevolent.

you can make the argument that nationality means nothing all you want but a united earth system falls apart as soon as the leader is chosen as regions will immediately be rivaling other regions with historical disputes and nations will declare independence or leave the union.

its like trying to get an entire school to play the same game at break time with no teachers. people will naturaly group up, fights might break out and people will get bored or disenfranchised with the game and leave.

all that is horse shit that no one with a brain believes when looking at the history of groups who claim such things

because green energy is a scam, environmentalism is just a way for whites to be shamed for their technological prowess and cripple them, family planing just means less white children and advancing humanity is a purposedly abstract and ultimately meaningless concept
leaving that aside, let's break down your post even further
>Let's assume we have a world government working like the EU and it has a stated goal of...
>working like the EU
that's a contradiction
the EU has barely had any interest in space exploration, only doing it to try to keep up with USA and asia
they are far more interested on taking care of 3rd world brownies, either by spending resources on the countries or by importing them
what makes you think that if the EU controlled the whole world that would change?
>world government
there will never be a world government, not in a nondystopian world
the world is full of countries with different people, each with different cultures and agendas
how many countries do you think give a shit about space exploration? most of them don't even know what that is, they are busy not eating, not working, and fighting each other
>let's assume
here lies your problem, you create a utopian world in your head, and then ask why we don't want it, but you refuse to understand the answer, and just keep posting about how perfect your dream is
the EU is barely holding itself together, while selfdestructing in the name of advancing/helping humanity
the space exploration dream is barely alive, with sci fi and Musk's autistic quest for mars being the only things keeping it on life support

>Guys we need one world government! Space lmao!
>get one world government
>country gets flooded with niggers
>all space exploration halted
>not 25% but 90% of the GDP gets used to suppress riots and feed niggers
>problem only gets worse
epic

>None of that really matters when we are completely unable to even conceive of ways of reaching them with our current technological level.

Oh no, we only have unstable rafts with one rudder, how could we ever get to cross an ocean? Oh no, we only have small river crossing boats, how could we ever get to cross an ocean? Oh no, we only have sturdy little ships, they can only cross a large lake, how could we ever get to cross an ocean? Oh no, we only have good sturdy Roman class ships, we can cross the Med, how could we ever cross an ocean? Oh no, we only have stable, multi-sail, ocean fairing ships... how could we ever... well we can cross an ocean now!

>It's not that easy, merging the west and east germanies was a huge endeavour and there are still inequalities today. Compare that with the USA and rwanda, Australia and Indonesia, Mexico and Cuba.

A space exploration geared Earth is like a total war Germany or a total war America... there won't be unemployment, as you have an "open ended" goal that can always need some more resources or work. Like in war, there could always be one more rifle or one more tank or one more plane.

Who says a world government means people can move freely from one country to the next? That is one of the stupidest arguments I have ever heard.

Scales and lifespans m8. While you could say that colonizing another continent was a one way trip for most of the crew you could at least send a boat back to ask for more shit you'd need. In this gigantic scale it'd be a one way trip with no possible backup in case something goes wrong or some estimates are incorrect. That's not even taking into account the weight of the shit you'd need to send to space to have a reasonably equipped vessel for colonization.

where does distance between star systems factor in your thought process? do you know how to travel faster than light? because unless we find life in the closest systems, we won't be able to do anything

Blow it out your ass, globalist. The principle of sovereignty and self-determination of a person or group of people is more important than any romantic fascination with space.

>government that doesn't allow its people freedom of movement, has the goal of going to space
THEN WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF FORMING A WORLD GOVERMENT TO GET TO SPACE!!!!

the ultimate freedom is the freedom to leave and start a new life somewhere else, space is this freedom to the extreme. by limiting the freedom of movement of your citizens you are advocating for a authoritarian system that will have a monopoly over space travel. your system as soon as you propose restrictions on movement is asking for extremism on all sides, potential civil war and dystopian police state laws.

Who cares about the distance? Where did I say we’ll send grown humans there and not just DNA samples and robots?

And no government would spend so much money on an investment that is extremely likely to never pay off. I mean hurray you sent a colonization crew to another planet, now they'll just be stuck there for god knows how long if they do manage to reach it and you'll never see a single cent of that investment paid back because they will be unable to make any sort of return trip to bring shit back.

Orwell predicts we will have it narrowed to aprox 3 major powers by 1984

That’s because you think in terms of big chemical rockets with people on board waiting to get anywhere, while I think of the simple goal of spreading human seeds to other parts of the universe, regardless of whether a particular generation experiences the journey... or not.

And then those grown humans with no sort of attachment to earth beyond what the robots try to instill in them will just stay in whatever place they reach instead of establishing contact with Earth and sharing their resources.

Freedom of movement is a complete meme. Citizenship is a meme. This odd idea that you should have freedom to move everywhere just because the rules of your country are made by some international government is nonsensical... or worse, communist.