Australia says it's not okay to be white

Attached: Australia.png (600x350, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/9o6ga5/my_post_from_two_years_ago_on_the_npc_phenomena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anti-white racism
No such thing

What an absolute waste of time and money.

That's Australia in a nutshell I suppose

looks like i'm boycotting australian products now.

mate your country is going to cost the EU and UK billions and has wasted 1.5 years of everyones time

lmao, and i thought finnish parliament dabbles in useless motions.

31-28 is pretty close I didn't know Aussies were such closet Nazis

All western countries are run by self hating white liberals

Don't blame us for Brexit having absolutely no planning done whatsoever beforehand.

Auscucklia

but seriously why does australia have so many FRAGILE politicians that they thought to waste tax payers money and time on such proclamations as 'its ok to be white'. what's next, a committee to ponder on a declaration of humans should breathe oxygen?

damn we consider our parliament a joke, but maybe we're just too harsh on ourselves...

KARA BOGA wins again you wh*Te dogs

Thats two votes away from being certifiably based and redpilled, not bad desu. Any politician even proposing such a thing would be lynched here.

They had a country wide non binding referendum on gay marriage
There's always some token issue with tons of money pumped into it to distract from public services getting defunded while not even reducing spending because it's all going to corporate handouts and a manufactured housing bubble to make property investors rich

It was to demonstrate a point.

hahaha not us

Oh yeah and also Pauline Hanson is a meme politician who used to be a fish and chip shop owner in one of the biggest shitholes in the country

Virtue signalling to her 10 supporters.

that great anglo culture wars have toxified the political discussions to the point where saying 'it's ok to be white' is a white nationalist slogan when it should be a true statement that shouldn't be politicized? desu i would have abstained just to make a statement how utterly ridiculous it is to ponder these things in a fucking parliamentary process.

>that great anglo culture wars have toxified the political discussions to the point where saying 'it's ok to be white' is a white nationalist slogan when it should be a true statement that shouldn't be politicized?

Yes. Get with the program pekka and hate white people. Innocuous statements are for nazis.

It wasn't the lefties who made "it's ok to be white" political though.

Attached: 1519803403871.jpg (750x741, 104K)

Did no one even look at the picture OP posted? They aren't voting on whether or not ot is okay to be white but whether or not the state will officially recognise that there exist "a deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on western civilisation."
That's what failed to pass a vote, as well it should since it's nonsense.
Clause B was designed to catch the attention of opportunistic journalists that push click-bait for the dumbest and most childish of society. What does that say about almost everyone itt?

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

>Italy pretending he has any idea what things are like in the Anglo world

I don't understand why would they vote on the state of things? Aren't they supposed to each have their idea and then vote on actions based on them? Why are they voting on the state of reality? What does this vote accomplish? if the vote won would they have been banned from thinking otherwise?

It was a totally innocuous statement and bait. They just vindicated the Jow Forumsfags when they reacted the way they did and claimed it was a racist "dog whistle".

>jayonnaise
that's a good one

>why do people shitpost

It's a political statement by a meme tiny party to try and rile up white people with victim complexes

Attached: black hands.jpg (300x168, 8K)

it's just like those pep is alt right memes. If Jow Forums does something that thing is now connected to white supremacists. If they use it's ok to be white as slogan then it becomes a white supremacist slogan. Doesn't matter how innocent the statement is. Just like black lives matter doesn't just mean black lives amtter anymore, because it was politicized.
so it really does hurt you when they say
>let me tell you abotu your country

>falling for sensationalist normie click-bait is the same as shitposting

t. melbournite

But why are they voting for it? There is no action there. Is it normal to vote on ideas?

what he meant is obviously at least msot of those who are ignoring the first part are doing so willingly.

t. Mahmoud Rahjesh bin Chong

Newcastle actually. All One Nation does is take votes away from the Liberal party, but never enough to actually win anything. Their existence only benefits Labour.

Jow Forums also uses Jow Forums just like you do, I guess that means you're a white suppremacist now. That's not how things work Mario. Black lives matter is both an innocuous statement and an activist NGO with founders and it's own lobby. "It's okay to be white" is just an innocuous statement that nobody should have a problem with but leftists sperged the fuck out because they are in a moral panic about nazis.

Our parliament is retarded. Who keeps voting Hanson in? She's a ranga mong, for christ sake.

I used to listen to Question Time on the radio. They spend so much time bickering over pointless shit while all of the actually relevant questions Australians care about are always "I'll get back to you on that."
I'd say you get what you pay for but we don't even get that. They could at least be entertainingly stupid as opposed to being dull and obtuse.

Attached: 168484684181.jpg (400x533, 106K)

The first part is objectively true

>Jow Forums also uses Jow Forums just like you do, I guess that means you're a white suppremacist now.
people literally think that. I am not saying it's the correct course of action. But this is so normal it is beyond politics. If everyone who says or uses somethign that you know belongs to a group, people will connect that thing to that group, it goes double if the connection makes sense. It doesn't make sense of course, but it's how it works. the fact remains that neither black lives amtter nor it's ok to be white are innocuous statements anymore. Because political people use statements and they become mroe meaningful then what they actually mean.

>Australians care about
The actual problem is the garbage they discuss IS what most Australians care about.

it doesn't matter, he was mad you were ignoring it, i told him you were willingly and it's not like nobody read it.

If that's the case then I'm more out of touch with normalfags than I thought.
Now I feel even more apathetic about this whole shebang, if it were possible.

Attached: 1535115689021.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

There is a subtle difference. Neither of those statements are wrong but "It's okay to be white" isn't the slogan of a literal activist organization. Leftists normies sperged the fuck out before they even knew it was a meme from the internet. Remember how outraged women and soccer moms were pulling down "it's okay to be white" flyers around schools because it "felt racist"? It's a stupid moral panic and leftists took the bait therefore making it popular.

Go back to Jow Forums already you silly cunt.

I don't know about that, i didn't follow the development of it. I was just talking about the now.

No

Attached: 1436869675453.gif (400x225, 954K)

>what do you mean people are ignoring/rejecting my loaded phrases

You live in Italy. I've never met an Italian who was halfway politically correct, or gave a fuck about appearing so.

You're judging a country that chastises people for looking at woman the wrong way, reduces any political disagreement to skin colour, and throws around rape accusations for political expediency. "It's OK to be white" is a stupid reaction to that, by a stupid country facing stupid political struggles.

If Italy was half as bad as the USA you'd want to blow your brains out, trust me,

You live in Italy. I've never met an Italian who was halfway politically correct, or gave a fuck about appearing so.

You're judging a country that chastises people for looking at woman the wrong way, reduces any political disagreement to skin colour, and throws around rape accusations for political expediency. "It's OK to be white" is a stupid reaction to that, by a stupid country facing stupid political struggles.

If Italy was half as bad as the USA you'd want to blow your brains out, trust me.

Loaded? kek If you find significant negative emotional implications from such a innocuous statement you're a fucking retard.

0 (Z E R O) of what you said changed the fact i said. (and i also knew that stuff already, but it doesn't matter )

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

How is it possible to be this retarded but still literate?

t. gets tirggered whenever he sees "black lives matter"

>Jow Forums memes are being debated in our national parliament
Why the fuck do people fall for Jow Forums bait?

Attached: explain-this-bullshit.jpg (533x800, 64K)

You said it wasn't leftists who politicized it. It was. It was a statement that nobody rational should have taken issue with but because the left sperged out it gained traction. Literally everything is code or "dog whistling" to a leftist so naturally they take issue with the statement "It's okay to be white" proving they are in a moral panic and bigoted against white self interest. That was the whole point.

Gonna elaborate, friend?

No I don't, they are irrelevant niggers

God these people take bait like starving piranha , fuck me no wonder Jow Forums's shitposts are being taken seriously

Says more than that though.

Sure buddy. The first clause is not only untrue, it is comically retarded.

Says the shitskin breathing my white air

Attached: European union.png (1013x842, 1.02M)

>Says the shitskin breathing my white air
t. stormcuck

Attached: 1507170906903.jpg (511x896, 88K)

Reminder this was funded by our tax dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The statement was use with a political objective. It was made political by Jow Forums. It' wasn't amde political by the reaction it gained. It was made better by it. Yes their reaction contributed, but one side is conciously creating and using the phrase politically, while the other is jsut reacting to it and unconciously giving ti added value. You see the difference here?

Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

>t.stormcuck

Attached: 1539602754156.jpg (220x229, 4K)

It's a white nationalist phrase, but the reason its a buzzword is because it's an inconspicuous statement that infuriates political radicals.

It's politicized by the right wing precisely because it's politicized by the left wing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 4.29.51 AM.png (1374x802, 212K)

>npc replies with npc meme
Classic Jow Forums

I just finished answering the exact same poitn by jayonnaise.

Jow Forums didn't make normies and the mainstream politically aware of this turn of phrase though. It only caught on because of the reaction it gained and the journo's writing articles about it. That's when it became politicized. It was an obscure phrase 99.99 percent of people have never heard before from an imageboard beforehand and they took the bait and got mad. That's why it keeps being used in the common parlance. Literally nobody should have given a shit but we're in a moral panic about muh nazis

>Monnet
French Catholic
>Juncker
Luxembourgish Christian
>Sutherland
Irish Catholic
>Barroso
Portuguese Catholic

They are westerners, their ideas aren't an "attack on western civilisation," they are an example of a western opinion coming from western people. By your logic the reformation and enlightenment were "attacks on western civilisation."

No.

Attached: blackoids.jpg (500x667, 65K)

You didn't make a point. This is stuff we already agreed on, i don't see anything countering what i said.

It's like, very Taoist my dude. The whole meme relies on the innate duality of America's political landscape. It's addressing the perceived perceiver, and get's its value from the act of watching itself seen through the eyes of another.

Reminder that this unfunny shit is being spammed by a schizophrenic redditor with a habit of talking to himself.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/9o6ga5/my_post_from_two_years_ago_on_the_npc_phenomena/

>going to reddit

>Literally nobody should have given a shit but we're in a moral panic about muh nazis
Just like Jow Forums put out the bait of the "ok" hand symbol being a nazi hand gesture

Get the fuck out already you subhuman piece of shit. You're like a bad smell.

How can you equate the enlightenment with demographic replacement nobody voted for? Rushing in as many non-westerners as quickly as possible is an attack on western civilization. You even have the UN and EU advocating for replacing westerners. It's an internal threat by a group of oligarchs.

Attached: DpeJkPXUwAUCLDQ[1].jpg (1200x1047, 163K)

Are you that commie Afghan in melbourne?

even the leaf is doing better then you. Come on.

Yes, it's unfunny but it is neither an attack on western civilisation nor a deplorable rise in anti-white racism.
It's a western "comedy" show, staffed by people born, raised, and educated, in the west, wearing western clothes, poorly emulating a style of music that comes from the west, making a shitty joke.
What you don't seem to understand is that their opinions are as western as yours.

>this unfunny shit

Attached: 1536450323396.jpg (938x974, 81K)

No to all three of those.

Fuck off subhuman.
You Jow Forumstards are not welcome on Jow Forums or any other board and you, Jow Forumsleaf, have been told to fuck off countless times by about every fucking flag on this board. Take the fucking hint and piss off.

>look mom! I’m redpilling the normies epic style!

It's like this on every board now.

Fucking hell mate, you sound like you have several logs up your ass.

Why are you so mad, he's only one of many Jow Forums shitposters

So you got mass downvoted on your favourite subreddits and though you'd spam that shit here instead?

Yeah he is being pretty cringe honestly.

It's not a joke, it's their actual stance and political acumen to replace white people. It's propaganda from the CBC funded by our tax dollars. They don't even try to hide it or be subtle anymore. You're being disingenuous.

Where are they advocating replacing westerners?
This all comes down to 2 things. The first is that you're a racist and when you say western what you mean is white according to your personal definition of it and the second is that your an idiot.

Key words there are comedy, satire, and parody.
If you watch 22 Minutes and think it is real you are clinically retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-084631.png (1440x2560, 402K)

I don't watch it, but it's very on the nose and our governments actual stance on our future demographics. Where is the joke?

Those Junker quotes are pretty famous. Really nigger calling me a racist to dismiss me? Like that word has any power here.

The British should invade you for interfering with Brexit. Too bad their military isn't actually capable of invading you.