Are we ever going to do anything about the shit we hate or should I get this party started myself?

Are we ever going to do anything about the shit we hate or should I get this party started myself?

Attached: 3250B130-ACC4-4009-97E9-7F18F53A91FF.jpg (150x234, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tUJqHzAyfGEz/
youtube.com/watch?v=yo0YLukAkks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fire will rise soon, brother. In the meantime, spread the truth, network, and keep your powder dry. Things will come to a head within 12 months

Posting in an epic CIA thread

Attached: 1536407950764.jpg (730x545, 31K)

The party will start soon with or without you

Fuck off nigger, you glow in the dark.

Attached: 1537830012637.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I have been waiting for years and my time is almost up.
That’s encouraging

Hello FBI

Attached: 2012-10-04-17-14-10_w.jpg (1168x876, 228K)

You jews think you can just keep everyone busy posting here all day instead of doing anything because it’s the easiest way to defeat us. I never even said I’m starting the fire just revealing my power level at least.

People who REALLY want to get the party started don't hang around online asking other people if they should get the party started. They just go party.

nah man i got a new season of jojo to watch

Niggers get impatient, we must have a bit of wisdom to prepare first.

Pol has 200,000 posters. If 10% of them got off their ass, imagine what could be achieved. It would be larger than Isis, Antifa, and Al Qaeda put together. It would be half the membersgip of the Democratic Party.

The fire will rise

What ever happened to that website The Insurgent? lol used to have funny comics

The time is not now. We should be working to create, not destroy.
bitchute.com/video/tUJqHzAyfGEz/

meme jihad soon brother

Attached: 1533996721965.jpg (768x768, 65K)

Bleh

Attached: 1507068436460s.jpg (234x250, 11K)

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Unlike most Jow Forums NPC's I participate in the world away from the computer. I am getting ready to work all day at the local Republican HQ. I see a lot of people sickened with our country's state but like most NPC's they are all talk. So, please do something, I will not because jail is gay.1488

Oooooooh. That'll show'em.

>republican

I’m also involved with my local Republican Party and have won two elections in my town.
Republicans aren’t perfect but no white people with balls vote for Democrats

No white people with balls or brains participate in the democratic process.

Why would you want other people to make the rules for the society you live in when you can do it yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=yo0YLukAkks

Because the opinions and mindsets of the general populace is much too diverse to entrust with the task of shaping a nation state. If democracy is to be implemented to take care of smaller localized issues it should be implemented by people who have two brain cells to rub together and not hordes of uneducated emotion driven people who have the right to contribute because they're over the age of 18.

Jow Forums always confuses me. You bunch go on about how you’re going to go all “Fire and Slaughter” on 95% of humanity but then panic and distance yourselves when one of you does something crazy.

Attached: C20C7D57-00AE-42D8-8B83-19D7FB534678.jpg (1000x667, 85K)

Fuck off spook

Roof shot up a black church and literally said it was to start a race war. Nothing happened. Andres shot up a bunch of kids and said it was to start the war. Nothing happened. Elliot shot up roasties and said it was a purge of roasties. Nothing happened. What could you possibly do to kickstart anything where others have failed?

America is doing pretty well mostly due to the 1st Amendment. I think your best bet is to somehow make the major tech platforms accept right wing speech, maybe if they suffer a crushing defeat in the mid terms they will realise maybe their censorship is helping the other side.
That's the main thing keep your ability to get the message out, if you have that this battle can be won without violence.
In countries who are having their free speech taken away or outlaw however, violence may be necessary.

Of your time is almost up then you know your responsibility.

You’ll cowards don’t even glow in the dark

Just watched Sum of All Fears again this weekend.

I think Big Jewish Media should make a blockbuster film of this book.

Were patient. No way in hell do we shoot first. Leftism is unstable and will tear everything apart. Once it does and bullets start flying the time we've spent planning, working out, hitting the range will pay off. Till then all you're gonna do is get arrested and make the rest of us look like lunatics

hey kid, want to firebomb a federal building?

Attached: 1536545910549.jpg (642x558, 70K)

kek

Yeah because they didnt hightentensjons at all right?

GLOW IN THE DARK

>Are we ever going to do anything

Obviously not, just look at how far along we are.
If something was going to be done it would have already been done.

Working alone is why you end up with such a bad reputation in the first place. You need to calmly and logically get some kind of allies. That's a risk, but if you're gonna go down in a blaze of glory in any event, why worry about having enemies?

Siege says this is a no no

>The "System" begins by implementing numerous repressive laws on various forms of hate, by making it a "hate crime" for white people to defend themselves from crime by non-whites even after all weapons are confiscated, and by pushing for new surveillance measures in order to monitor its citizens, such as a special passport required at all times and in all places to permanently monitor where individuals are.

Sounds like kike dominated UK, britbongs, have anything to say for yourselves?

I don't know, I really hate Turner Diaries too, but book burnings are a bit old-fashioned.

>Siege
? In any event, if you're not afraid to die, go do something that actually educates and changes people. Just offing a few cops, or even a few politicians will never get you what you want, because no matter your intention your true cause will be buried by their media and spin.