Enjoy your new chinese overlords

hahahahaahh

nytimes.com/2018/10/15/world/africa/kenya-china-racism.html

sooner or later the world will figure out that whitey is not the worst, towards black people. We just want them to act civilly.

The bug people don't give a shit, even if you do act civil. To them, blacks are all just monkeys.

whitey goes out of his way to make blacky feel at home and protected. Africa's new overlords are going to give them a rude awakening. And to think they thought apartheid was bad hahaha. Just wait niggers. Chinks are going to put you in your place. Far worse than whitey ever did.

Attached: babyloaf.jpg (1125x1161, 175K)

Chiggers.

>my face
>my soul

The worst of it is they're going to incorporate the Chinese into the overall colonialism meme. The chinks are going to do all the heinous shit gommie revisionism has been thinking up, and we're going to take the flak for it.

> by Joseph Goldstein.
(((It's afraid)))
Based chinks will exterminate (((them)))

Fuck those soulless bastards. I'm glad so many die by their shitty infrastructure everyday. Those pussies won't do anything aggressive or war-like because they know they'd be slaughtered like the weak dogs they eat.

>blacks are all just monkeys
But they are just monkeys.

U M A
M
A

Cry me a river, you stupid Whitoid shits.

How disturbing is that

shaping flesh

*shivers*

>t. Negro

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

based and redpilled

It looks like a harlequin baby.

Attached: harlequin-baby-1-1465887999.jpg (700x415, 109K)

Go back to raping your toddler cousins shitskin

Attached: 1520147043757.jpg (352x356, 23K)

The comments on the youtube video they link too are hilarious.

from what Junji Ito film is this?

t.Amerimutt

Attached: i-am-not-saying-white-people-are-dumb-but-white-people-are-dumb.jpg (480x360, 88K)

Yeah no, they're expanding faster than anyone could predict and its letting their military close their technological disparity. Be more salty nigger bitch.

Hard skin mutation. It can't stretch, so it breaks. Most die of dehydration (no shell to keep water in the body) or infection (where the skin breaks wounds open).

Finally got rid of your name you fucking kc faggot?
Kill yourself, Ahmed.

Lmao, I am a Chinese, you stupid Schluchtenscheisser.

>I'm chinese
Prove it, Ahmed.
I already know you won't.

Will the Chinese breed blacks out of existence and create a race of qt Asians with ass and tiddy genetics?

All these sweinhosen

the chinese don't give a shit about being called racist, and they will exploit those blacks for everything they've got

Just wait till they implement a 1 child policy in Africa with gentic testing and castration/sterilization for violators.

Ohhh well multi culturalism

This is what makes me mad.
Niggers don't know how good we make it for them. White people are the only people on Earth who don't believe them to be subhumans.
Any other person on Earth would slap you if you told them they're equal to Africans. Europeans and Americans will think they said something wrong.

This is good, it's a long hard lesson that racism is ubiquitous and white-colonization was a generosity.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started reconstituting them for stemcells.