Eastern Europe

Give your honest opinions about these countries

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YA5gZKb5ZY
thesun.co.uk/news/2234193/kinder-egg-slaves-aged-just-six-are-being-paid-22p-an-hour-for-13-hour-shifts-making-the-toys-hidden-inside-chocolate-treats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitholes

Explain further, why are they shitholes?

Homogenous shitholes.

It's fucking shit and it's full so fuck off.

Western people are afraid to deal with eastern europeans because they think we are thieves and poor alcoholics

if you mentions EAST = SHIT

the mentality of its people , live in a simple countries that itsn't different than a lot of asian/african/s.american countries , yet think they are better , every country with such natioanlism is a shithole
crimes , prostitution , hooliganism , drugs ...
Eastern Europe is just a version of 19th 20th centuries Western Europe

This

>New York, London, Paris
Nice, Rich City, Culture, Opportunity, Good but Mean People
>Warszawa, Moscow, Minsk, Whateverski
Thieves, Drunks, No Food, Barbarians, Terrible People you don't want to be associated with

>macedonia
Fuck you OP, it's called FYROM.

I've met people from a few of those places and they are all proud as fuck patriots

bit rich coming from you mate. they're shitholes to an extent but at least not barren desert ones where oil is the only reason they aren't glassed off the map.
oh look at the time, off to bend over to the Almighty with you

>at least

they are full, fuck off

Quite frankly i enjoy my shithole in a way.
No megacities and overly crowded streets full of apes, i can be anywhere i want to be on foot or on a bike, relatively pretty places around town, no hyper modernised structures and retarded square glass buildings with no identity (for now)
Too bad its a shithole and everything ive mentioned will be sold out for a little bit of cash that wont even go into improving it, rather in some retarded high up niggers pocket. While you work like a maniac to buy bootleg products so you could barely make ends meet.
Also worthless currency on the global scale.

Let me open your eyes child
Paris

Attached: xrefugees_in_paris_streets-720x480.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h_DGg1pD38[1].jpg (720x480, 70K)

The only countries on this app that are part of Eastern Europe are Belarus, Ukraine, Russia and Romania. Rest are in Central or Balkan

Useless, pathetic, whining, buttblasted losers.
Good think it's dying out and shall be replaced by superior people.

Corrupt, underdeveloped trash, people deserving better.
Best to keep ties to a pragmatic minimum and let them develop at their own pace, while preventing Russia (or any other) from stomping them all.

Gotta stop the subsidies feeding into their naive arrogance and corruption though.

Though the Czechs are semi-exempt from this, i like them. Stll corrupt though, just more respectable and less naive.

i'm sorry for being inferior Netherlands

>Eastern Europe is just a version of 19th 20th centuries Western Europe
Lol no, it will never be any kind of version of Western Europe, It is inherently inferior.

New York

Attached: JACK-GAROFALO_newyorkretrospective_com_[1].jpg (1024x686, 259K)

Why is Kosovo a thing there ?

Attached: 18928133_722447504626202_1276287453_n.gif (200x146, 27K)

London

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1440x1080, 173K)

>Warszawa, Moscow, Minsk, Whateverski

Comparing Warsaw to Moscow is like comparing to Paris to Belgrade

All shit exept Poland.
Poland is also shit but much better then others.

Attached: 1489488240683s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

still doesn't change the fact that these cities rule the world and have reputation of being the marvels of human race

Belgrade doesn't have armed soldiers guarding it's streets from niggers

Attached: apartmani-kod-knez-mihailove-ulice[1].jpg (900x530, 283K)

Reputation=/=reality
And they won't rule the world for long

they are just like turks they didn't buit anything good for humanity unlike western europeans who did great thing for humaity

Best countries: Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Lativa, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Serbia, and Romania (without the Gypsy trash)
>inB4 no particular order

UK siding with muslims vs europeans as is tradition.

Meanwhile in beautiful Paris

Attached: Disney%2B%2528116%2529[1].jpg (960x1280, 203K)

EU gibs leeches. Fuck you USSR shitholes.

Past glory means nothing when you squander everything you have. Every dot on the globe was a glorious at some point in history

>*salutes in baguette*

based Serb dropping ancient (possibly orthodox) wisdom
Thanks

>but much better then others.
No, it's not.

I was talking about architecture and civilization in general. Tho yes, France is fucked

>t. Hohol

Please take back your fleeing countrymen, o superior Pole.

They're literally as persistent as people fleeing burning hells like Syria, so whatever you're doing in Poland must be impressively bad.

>tfw you can walk down the street without fear of being mugged by an African negro
Western Euros will never know this feel...

Attached: belgradee.jpg (968x681, 125K)

Poland is not in Eastern Europe, it’s in Central.

I lived in London for a year, then in Marseille and Berlin for a few months. I also spent few months in Warsaw and Bucharest.

I'll take Eastern Europe over the west every single time. Western cities are overrated dirty shitholes filled with nonwhites and snotty blind old pricks who can't even see how shitty they become because of shine of their long time gone past.

There is literally zero reasons to even go there nowadays.

You didn’t have communism. If Soviets took your country, you would be no different than a Pole.

You weren't using that money for anything good anyway
Poland is improving itself while you spend money to house more niggers

Attached: df16ee0cc65a_sf_9[1].jpg (640x360, 38K)

hahaha fack u

Ask your sister if she knows this guy...

Attached: 309px-Pierre_Woodman_in_Russia.png (309x599, 395K)

I wasn't ironic I agree with you

V4 and balts are doing pretty well. The rest kinda suck

...Yes, because Slavic muggers are somehow preferable.
I mean serioisly where do you get the idea that you're any bit better than the negroes?
You're literally more overrepresented in crimes, especially if your total populace is considered.

>when you need an army on the streets to be safe
>but some other countries are shitholes not yours

how long will the westernfags be able to cope with the current situation?

>tfw I haven't seen a negro in years
The Dutch will never know this feel

Attached: Belgrade-Knez-Mihailova-street-af958c3aa30c.jpg (1600x1200, 889K)

Fair, but that doesn't mean i have to pretend Poles or Poland are any good.
Sure they may have a reason for being terrible, but i'm not gonna give them a pass, for the same reason "Muh wars!" and "Muh colonialism!" doesn't get a free pass for bad behaviour from me.

>Poland is improving itself
Yes, building infrastructures to make it easier for french factories to move there. It's a great move for french workers, paying taxes to build some highways and power plants in remote shitholes and put themselve out of work.

Honestly you're all just a bunch of europoors to me

Ah, sorry.
I am not used to reasonable Poles on Jow Forums, but my bad all the same.

I suppose i'm on at a different time than usual.

nah, you'd suck french or english cock faster than polish or estonian just because they are from the """""west""""

srsly, why so many poles leave poland, your country seems nice with steady wages, dont understand why so many of them would go work in the west

This

You can fix empty purse. But you can't fix disgusting brown-ish hand that holds it, mutt.

Lmao, French white negros servicing the superior Poles

Attached: 1425727601759.png (561x500, 433K)

Currently the most developed part of the world.

Attached: Tlfl4ldo3.jpg (669x1280, 110K)

Heh, even the niggers avoid you.

C'mon, we all now it's true because communism fucked them up

Shitholes especially these so called Ukraine and Modlova.

And this is supposed to be bad?

Are you insane. Dont put those pictures.

All Eastern Europe is deserted hell holes, full od nigger-tier drunkards with low IQ. Even RSA is better place to live.

>Romania
>minimum wage 220€/month (2015)

Attached: salaires-minimaux-europe-0.jpg (1268x851, 189K)

very good post my man

Russia is the ultimate red pill.

>When you don't commit cultural suicide by inviting MILLIONS of niggers to rape your women and kill your children
Eurofags will never know this feel!

Attached: 7189900536_767cda9bfb_b[1].jpg (800x983, 350K)

We need to build a wall

Attached: ww123as.jpg (2592x1944, 401K)

We are subhuman trash and should commit collective suicide to make place for more worthy people (Germans, Dutch, Gulf Arabs, Japanese, Jews)

I never understood why Russia/Soviets didn't just nuked the west, I mean, if you are already living in shitty conditions you don't have anything to loose, west on the other hand have their mansions and big cities

No, not at all.
Especially not if you're somehow immune to the functional problems such people cause, and are only obsessed with skin color.

I mean seriously, Slavs are neither pretty and about as useful as niggers, what am i supposed to be envious off, "Oh at least i'll see the Slavic muggers better in the dark!"?

It's 450-500 Euros now you dumb frog.

fack u ha

Fucking memeflag.
Yeah Eastern Europe is shitty don't come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YA5gZKb5ZY

Because we're on the winning side

Attached: FB_IMG_1506898300796.jpg (1080x720, 65K)

>Eggsploitation exposed Kids aged SIX making toys for Kinder Eggs as ‘slave’ workers are paid just 22p-an-hour for 13 hour shifts

thesun.co.uk/news/2234193/kinder-egg-slaves-aged-just-six-are-being-paid-22p-an-hour-for-13-hour-shifts-making-the-toys-hidden-inside-chocolate-treats/

Attached: nintchdbpict000283697554.jpg (960x640, 250K)

Latvia, Lithuania, Belrus, Ukraine, and Moldova should all be part of Russia, Estonia should be part of Finland, Change my mind.

In 2018, thanks to the EU and the hard earned money stolen from me by the jews.

The US should be part of Mexico.

Parts of Western Ukraine should go to Poland

Why does Moldavia even exist? Also are Town rapists really a thing there?

Attached: ehh.jpg (550x550, 18K)

Children of ministers and oligarchs live and study in the west. They also keep money in Western banks.
And why do you think that Russia wants to destroy everyone? We lived peacefully until we were threatened.

Attached: imageee.jpg (1075x1280, 504K)

Bad. We have no culture and no values.

I was thinking the other day that the only reason we are "developed" as we are is because we were in proximity to western europe.

I guess we were just unlucky.

We never had time to develope.
Western european were going to war with eachother while we were being invaded by outsiders. I think the fact that the westerners were fighting themselves was a good thing because it created trade and closer bonds overall (knowing eachother is still better than being isolated as we were here in eastern europe).

This region was better of during antiquity so maybe its the fault of the slavs and communism.

Anyway, i am very sad i was not born dutch or french or something.

I d take being invaded by niggers over living like peasants from the 17th century any day.

And yes thats how I grew up.
>Wake up 4 am
>do chores
>take the sheep and cows out
>work some more
> pick some corn/ fruit
>barerly have any electricity
>go to sleep
>Average life of every rural romania age 5 to 80 from 500 bc to 1990

If you are French mate,you really shouldn't make fun of anyone.
You and India tier countries are the only ones who have capitals that smell of piss and shit.

It's probably just another Paki living in UK because his own country is shithole
Can't and won't

Sorry mate to break it to you.
But you have more debt than anyother country in the EU.Debt to GDP ratio as well.

You literally are a 3rld world country more so than anyone else in Eastern Europe.

Learn some history outside of Jow Forums memes, dumb gypsy

it should be part of Romania, and no, there are no town rapists, it was just superior moldovian sarcasm

...Now i feel bad for you.
Damnit.

Maybe we can invest in you and shit, make things better for both so that you'll get more dignity (the prequisite for culture) by not getting a hand-out.

He just wants to get noticed.
So maybe a brit or american will be "bros" with him.
That's what movies do to you if you are stupid.
Leave him be he is one of the kids that likes to listen to Satra Benz.

Crazy crocos, best kinder toys. You don't happen to have some left in your kid factory ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1365x768, 113K)

I laugh when I hear westerners talk this high and mighty, while their wives and daughters get mass-allah'd, kids driven over by trucks of peace, sons turned to girls and your nation as a whole get blacked out of existence. 150 years ago? Yes, that talk might fly. But today, this is just top tier larping born from impotent rage you feel inside. Yet, as every coward, you'll do nothing about it anyways and keep sperging here to feel superior.

So sit down, shut up and open wide for Ahmed, tulip toothpaste. Chance is in under ~100, you will be no more. We will.

Well we Eastern European fags are not lucky because we tend to have neighbors just like Russia who tend to go and ruin your economy while Westerncucks got gibs from Americans from WW2.

>new york
>culture
lol

Working from home while watching tv.
And making money as a kid,what's bad in that?

"Children Factories" now i know you are retarded.This isn't China
Stop posting please.

this thread is just a load of bias