Why is he s secret?

Why is he afraid to show his face and reveal his name? What is he hiding? He has a fatal illness, will he reveal his name before passing?

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>he has a fatal illness
Proofs? I know he has an illness but never heard that it's fatal

>is he s secret
Kys niggershit op
Sage

>wanting people to dox themselves while using a anonymous image forum

Attached: 528aec07c20351f7773592d1bebeff155e9190a4b942c15067e3ae303a326cf8.gif (500x435, 963K)

He's a coward. Simple as that.

He is sick but last I heard it wasn't fatal

I don't know what the fuck he's doing.

He claims he's "just here to laugh" but regularly engages in political discussions. He clearly has convictions and beliefs but mocks the idea of engaging in politics. He panders to the alt-right and shits on civic nationalists WHILE HAVING AN ASIAN GF.

Seriously Jim, what do you stand for?

Go to work Sargon, Pizza Express misses it's most talkative waiter

Why do you give a shit fag? He stands for lulz. A concept you newfags can't understand

He's mocking every belief except for yours. The ideal propagandist; an internet John Stewart.

Jim stands for the common user. Doxing yourself on the internet is an awful decision, it's also the reason why social media ruined the internet

>Why is he afraid to show his face and reveal his name?
Probably because he's not that retarded like some people. Not sure what kind of person you would have to be to reveal that shit if you were in his place.

he's not sick, he's just a lazy out of ideas cunt taking his patreons for a fucking ride turning his low effort videos into low effort streams so he can double his pay.

>I didn't produce that video about defranco because my hard drive died and I had no backup
Sounds unbelievably unlucky, dunno how he was able to jump on other streams no problems throughout that whole downtime

I watched that sperg go at him the other day, from here, diogenes. That dude spectacularly fucked up trying to have a morality pissing contest, he should have just stuck to calling out this guy's total lack of work ethic

Getting MundaneMatt to talk to Tucker Carlson about #gamergate is a good idea!!!

Attached: sergin of swindon.jpg (650x487, 76K)

Someone who regularly engages in political discussions isn't just here for lulz.

Jim has said before he is a Libertarian. Which means he isnt here to push his beliefs on people. He called out Sargon's savior complex and Sargon couldn't handle it. I think Saigon has narcissistic issues.

>Furry has been identified
>Dispatching RWDS and cleanup crew

>Angry furries wanting to dox Jim for him exposing their degenerate ways
>Suddenly these threads show up

His one mistake was having a girlfriend
If they break up on bad terms...

>what's his secret?
He's literally a boomer
It's like when teenagers think that guys in their 20s are cool. It's just that they're older seen more shit

He laid out his political beliefs before. I just see him as a truthful shit talker

He doesn't mock the idea of engaging in politics, he mocks the idea of engaging in politics for to boost your ego.

imagine caring about some faggot eceleb this much

Jim's lucky. I wish I could go back and lie about my information and told Jewgle to fuck right off. Ofcourse, I'm sure (((they))) already know who Jim is, and would be a cohencidence if it leaked out somewhere.

Attached: 1516486251592.jpg (464x350, 24K)

>dox yourself or you're a coward, goy
This might actually work on a hormonal 13 year old or a nigger. Says a lot about the Jews and their assumptions, I think.

post your address with a time stamp faggot :D

You can ask questions about what people believe and call them out if they cant defend the idea. Jim does this on lots of non political topics it's just that being get extra autistic about politics.

Also Sargon has serious narcissism. The guy cant handle jim asking him questions. No really I think Sargon has been exposed as being petty and insecure about this whole thing. It was sargon who turned this ugly.

Yup furfags are so transparent. Fuck off no one cares who he is. Its the whole point shitlordz

>mocks the idea of engaging in politics
If you have a history filled with 'white nigger' tier comments, then yeah, he sure does.

Lol Newfag, it's Jim and he has revealed his face, just do some digging around. It's not really hidden either you just have to go out of your way.

I'm happy if he keeps doing what he's doing, maybe take it somewhere new, but he's walking a tightrope now. Pretty easy to fuck up his image.

I don't see how you can get on someone for that while simultaneously buddying up with white nationalists as if they're more politically viable.

I guess you could say "it depends on the child" is probably more stupid because at least the white Nigerian comment was just an indiscretion.

Saying "it depends on the child" was so dumb because no one supports the idea. Its unbelievably stupid.

IN CASE ANY OF YOU NEWFAGS MISSED THIS POST
He also had a channel called Internet Aristocrat, he was one of the more popular entities during gamergate and he predicted all of the SJW shit that's happening right now.

Yiff in Hell faggot

why don't you tell us who you are, user.

Anonymity is a powerful thing. Why would any sane man give up his greatest weapon to frothing mouth retards that know he’s speaking the truth?

Saged

Are they more politically viable though? The ones i'm thinking of are certainly more involved in politics and generally have been for longer, but I'm not sure they're any more particularly likely to get an elected position.

Additionally with Sargon is the fact that Jim thinks his heart isn't in it, that he isn't invested to his core in any particular movement or ideology.

no and no

Buttmad furfag can’t even look for himself

Jim's dox isn't out there. Or at the very least there is no confirmed dox; there are a few floating around of varying ages but no one really knows.

Literal dickhead, he's put it up on his channel before, lurk more. The amount of newfags here is disgusting.

ITT: newfags discover internet bloodsports

People willing to listen to reason instead of hurr waer jim dox at.

He is the eternal boomer and it’s likely that Jade is a hapa vampire who granted him immortality. He’ll never die.

He is and has always been a faggot

Hi Jim

furfag mad bro

Please tell me you're not talking about the Habermann pic that I'm posting, because that isn't him.

Attached: Capture.jpg (437x432, 28K)

Attached: 0D647987-E450-4974-B50D-E5B04A86F40F.jpg (771x829, 159K)

I know

He is an AI.

Attached: mind.gif (200x170, 2.07M)

kek, I think it's funny that SoiGoi's shills unironically lurk here just to defend him, get BTFO, then watch Jim's videos and then attack SoiGoi.

furrie detected

you fools, metokur is just a character invented by the greatest youtuber of all time JMAA

Attached: FLAMING ONION BUNION.jpg (777x1056, 119K)

Hey now, as we saw at the UKIP event when he was wearing his big boy clothes, Carl is an assistant manager at Applebee's. Don't you ever forget!

Furry detected.
*DING* *DING* *DING*

>JMAA
>jim
Oh no, it's all coming together

sounds suspiciously like that banana cub furry that was trying to debate Jim last week.

his googly eye sees all

Attached: sloth.jpg (675x1200, 60K)

Jim's as far right of a libertarian as you can go, and he regularly has common cause with farther right types like natsocs.
He's socially traditionalist

His last Sunday's stream was pretty good on covering furries

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>"Why is he afraid to show his face and reveal his name? What is he hiding?"
- Anonymous

It shocks me too, I thought they’d flee months ago but their numbers seem to be increasing. Stepfather Strike Force.

soon JimAA's onion butt will consume all the alt right manlets

Attached: onion butt.jpg (779x730, 58K)

I'm sorry Sargon, I'll send an apology to someone on krauts discord... oh I mean to your liberalist discord because Sargon totally never was friends with kraut. The suspicious audio sargon provided proves it.

he's a dying breed on the internet. your desire for his personal information will be your own downfall in the end.

Attached: ShadowyGlassBarnowl.gif (358x201, 2.51M)

>My wife's son, the wannabe politician

Stop spamming this garbage

>Never seen a Mister Metokur video before
>never cared to check it out
>see this thread
>decide to check out Mister Metokur's youtube channel
>look at thumbnails and titles of his latest videos
>vague or nonsense titles and thumbnail images that mean nothing
>no idea what any video is about or why I should spend time watching them
>looks like Jow Forums autism bait
>leave without watching anything
>still don't care

>cros ocean, cross poster
>check flag
I didn't know the furry infestation reached the caliphate

why don't you put your name in the name field every time you post? What are you hiding?

Jim is actually a anime

Attached: tumblr_ocv6mtI1Bj1uxktcfo1_500.jpg (480x636, 60K)

He's an oldfag and remembers when internet wasn't all srs business. So do I. That's about it, watch his content and shut the fuck up.

>Why is he afraid to show his face and reveal his name? What is he hiding?

Yeah how dare he want to live a normal life off the web.

Attached: 1516760362314.png (613x618, 564K)

you must be that pedo
you're why people want to bring back eugenics

>I don't know what the fuck he's doing.
having fun
>He claims he's "just here to laugh" but regularly engages in political discussions.
they re pretty funny when you re having arguments with retards
he s full natsoc, he s the true oldfag, he s on the record saying women are objects etc
>but mocks the idea of engaging in politics.
he s also on the record saying the only solution he sees is violence
he s fully blackpilled basially
>He panders to the alt-right and shits on civic nationalists
civnat retard spot lmao
>WHILE HAVING AN ASIAN GF.
nice
>what do you stand for?
gassings mostly
probably free speech too

Hey op
Post your face with some identification and your address and bank account

>"why is this guy who pisses off internet faggots anonymous?"
>posted on Jow Forums

Attached: images (1).jpg (246x205, 7K)

He’s been doxxed already. He works at like Christmas ornament store.

Waiter, where is my side of fries? Ive been waiting forever, where's your manager??

he's afraid to let everyone know his56% percenter face, that his face is not as chiseled as his avatar.
Anyway Redditkur is pathetic, Doesn't contribute anything gets blackpilled anyway.

Stick to fucking Gooks jim.

>Why is he afraid to show his face and reveal his name?
What's the point of creating a persona if you're just going to use your real name and show your face? And that's not even getting into the point of trying to have privacy.

Lol imagine being this much of a melodramatic faggot over the most benign shit.

Attached: 1506782794363.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Autism mostly. The entire lot of them are pathetic.

Cool meme flag you Sargonite nigger.

He is a 40 year old loser browsing Jow Forums and Reddit 24/7 who makes videos about owning furry faggots in 2018. It's no wonder Jow Forums think he is based.

you have to keep in mind hes banging a 25 year old hot asian chick. thats more then youve ever done

>hot Asian chick

Only losers think Asians chicks are 'hot'. There is like 1 in a 1000 hot Asian chicks and Jade definitely isn't one of them you retard

You have to go back user, we dont tolerate your kind here
>>>/reddit/

Whoa whoa you sure showed me fatass, I don't like Redditkur therefore i must like Sargon.
You libertarians are cancer cells that needed to be purge. You're fucking soft, you guys are only in it because it's hip counter-culture.
Goodluck on the Tuberculosis Jim, Nice to see regular chainsmoking taking in effect.

T. Triple Chin Mutt

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

DURRRRR WHY NO SHOW FACE AND BANK DETAILS DURRRRRR

>Only losers think Asians chicks are 'hot'. There is like 1 in a 1000 hot Asian chicks and Jade definitely isn't one of them you retard

Attached: 1525857392714.jpg (491x491, 68K)

.muh based asian. she is so rightwing, dude, she likes watches the Greatest Story and hates other Asians. she is way more red-pilled me than me. fuck white people, I don't care about their survival. I'm a protestant who believes in meritocracy( let's not reward the people who made this country for their merits, nah, fuck them). so based!

kys redditkur

>talks about Reddit
>fanboys Reddit: The Person, Mr. Redditkur

you've lost your mind

has reddit spacing. IS MISTERREDDIT

Reminder that furfags deserve gas

You sound like a fan of Jim considering libertarians and sodomites get the bullet too but please go on.

Attached: d19j87qrbb4z.jpg (3319x3022, 759K)

Ever notice how even the most milk toast personalities in this corner of the web, who have been open about their identities, get harassed by mouth breathing dipshits. Be it death threats, shit sent to their houses, swatted, you name it? Now take a guy whom for years has made fun of the most mentally unstable fuckers humanity ignored for generations, who sperg out like the unhinged psychos they are just at his persona and seethe that he's still anonymous.

Boy, I can't imagine why a person like that would wish to have their personal info hidden.

seriously though, Jim is kind of getting over-saturated and his streams are just recaps of ralph's streams. Coach Kike Pill was kind of right, Jim is losing his touch, but just autistically screeches about his viewer count or superchats if you call him out on it.

Jim is a well known sex offender. If he showed his face people would no longer listen to him.

But he's a fat man with canceraids who works at a Christmas store and he's actually a quadroon the 14 year olds in this thread told me.

Attached: 1539482144127.png (465x312, 55K)

Diogenes is the nigger and always comes out looking like a sperg. Even wrestle-wrestle man blew him the fuck out.