White woman Sings about living in a black neighbourhood

Poor woman must live in Englewood, Chicago judging by the dangers in her life. What a scary time.
youtube.com/watch?v=N34hehRgw9g

Attached: Black-Neighbourhood.png (600x620, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Powerful

Attached: ytARaCc.png (450x450, 159K)

I ain't giving this bitch no views.

Wtf! I love Hillary now!

Women complaining of being catcalled and harassed on the street will never say that it is niggers and spics doing the hassling

I'd say about 75 miles

I remember some guy pointing out that men are actually much, much likelier to be assaulted in public in women and immediately some white knight accused him of gas lighting.

>claim women suffer immensely from problem x due to their gender
>get informed by other person that men are hurt even more by problem x and there X is not a specifically female issue
>somehow this is arguing in bad faith

Men don't care about this shit because we fucking want to die

She has a nice voice too bad she's a typical liberal white woman NPC so the lyrics are shit.

I am quite happy to see the PoCs turning against white women like her because of her "white privilege". lol @"womens collective voice"

Attached: Do6ffUbXgAALTke.jpg (758x747, 54K)

>Englewood
I volunteered there to teach high school students business concepts. The school was entirely black, with many students being illiterate. I had to go through metal detectors to ensure that I have no hidden weapons.

Steven Crowder?

1st world problems the musical

entitled privileged white female productions

It's incredible how self centered they are, like a man's not allowed to be a victim, even when he has it worse in most situations. Like victim jealousy. "Fuck you man, you have no problems reeeeeeeeeeee." They're so dumb and selfish.

Yeah, they hate the notion they might not be the biggest victims. What they feel to be true is true in their eyes and your dismissal of it by citing evidence is more proof that it’s true not less. Our feeble male minds cannot comprehend female experience and therefore we should take on faith what they’re saying is true. It’s the same with blacks who tell whites they can’t understand what it’s like to be black as if black experience makes a lawful killing of a black man an unlawful killing because there’s some invisible piece of evidence that our white minds aren’t capable of seeing.

nice dude, way to crush my soul

I dont
Take care in afterlife

Man up faggot, men solve their problems and women whine about them. It has always been this way.

you can't solve media mind control dickhead

By the way has anyone ever met a self-described “strong independent woman” who isn’t on antidepressants or some form of anxiety medication?

I saw a headline that said "Texas Woman". I keep saying Texas is dead on Jow Forums but all of the spics and r/the donald faggots start screaming about how BASED it is. Texan culture is dead, it's the same shit as everywhere else for the most part.

>rape fantasies so all encompassing she makes a song about how scared she is to live and do anything in her comfy first world country
Tell us again how oppressed you are. Meanwhile women in Africa will wake up and walk ten miles to get water hopefully not getting grabbed by the militia du jour and carted off to be used as a sex slave or raped and burned alive or some other African shit

don't forget desperate single mother

White girl here. That's because we actually want attention from masculine alpha black men. What we don't want is to be harrassed by creepy tiny dicked white boys.

That's what you're gonna get tho sweetie. Doesn't matter what you want. Now put the sock in your mouth and show me your armpits.

Alpha black guy here, white girls always tell me I stink.

Said it before, saying it again:
Men
>recent issues concern me
Women
>what about my FEEEEEEEEEELINGS?!?!?!???!!!?!

Kavanaugh
>accused of being a violent serial rapist, forced to defend himself in front of hostile accusers
Hillary
>spends 11 hours telling friends she cant remember
Totally the same, guise

Engelwood is 95% black and 0.76% white. It’s a fucking shithole.

She's actually good. So good she doesn't realize her song points out problems with the entire movement when she sings about boys not being able to look them in the eyes or approach them at all.

I have to look both ways before crossing the road. How tough it is to be me.

Why is Jow Forums is so retarded? This video has been posted numerous times past couple weeks yet everyone still wants to discuss it. She's a hot white girl and she did a song. Nothing more to the story.

Attached: You..jpg (669x667, 166K)

A woman's place is at home surrounded by her children. My granny died with a smile on her face. My older sister has 2 kids and has been with her husband for 25 years. They have a happy family with successful, educated children. My younger sister has 2 cats and is on anti depressant. She says she doesn't want children because it would ruin her life. I got my life in order, I got a house, 2 cars and a business that pays the bills and then some. I've desperately looking for a woman who wants children and who I will spend my life with so that my children don't end up failures from a broken home.

Attached: career_women3.jpg (956x977, 147K)

>brown eyes
>bleached hair
>"""White"""

Attached: 44042067_704429226584642_3112235750536511488_n.png (720x720, 483K)

CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..!!!!

>I've desperately looking for a woman who wants children and who I will spend my life with so that my children don't end up failures from a broken home.
>leaf
I've got some bad news for you, user.

>woman

Also, why does she looks like Mercy from Overwatch?!

Attached: Mercy_portrait.png (1453x807, 556K)

This made me realize we will go through a period of liberal awaking once Europe completely collapses.

It will be too late, the screams will be justified but still make us angry & sad.

Attached: 1516357606352.gif (336x468, 199K)

creepy tiny dicked white boy here, white girls love me

No one gives a fuck, nigger lover

Liar

Fag

>hot
Mid grade sim pie

>white people arent white
Kys

i wanna put my dick in that ladys ass

>muh dick

is that the tranny section?

literally this

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1527418499100.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

you can give a dislike and then exit the video. literally fucks her average viewing time and pushes the scale of of like/dislikes in one direction or another.

no the used cum rags

Attached: career_women.jpg (855x838, 132K)

> npc learning how to get attention
The AI grows every day!

Mhhhhh Caroline est pour moi.

How fast is the public library's internet Tyrone?

T. An actual nigger

your reply was shit

9/10 you almost got me but you did get the rest of these gullible faggots

I’m partial to sophie

>9/10
You have to go back newfag

Attached: No access.jpg (500x625, 56K)

>mud eyes
>white woman

Nice try paki

Absolute (You)nic

Attached: 1538835098059.png (625x626, 16K)

nice one
claiming to be a woman, memeflag, idiotic comment
judging by all the newfags responses, on point
8/10 bait

This is a latin/spic with dyed hair you fucking mong

>We point out sexual assault demographic data and paint the #MeToo movement as racist.

Attached: 1538976749482.png (1000x800, 285K)

I'm a woman and I get hit on and cat called all day. Sucks but like at least it means I'm attractive. Why do guys feel the need to talk to me irl? If y'all wanna get laid then shout out you will buy me a house or something instead of calling my ass phat lol

>y'all
Go ask other niggers why they catcall you

Attached: what.jpg (480x600, 55K)

she left her window open with a sign that reads,
"take turns".

Attached: 2jtyil.jpg (508x396, 52K)

I'm a 5'5" redhead from the countryside and i can say y'all all I want you snow nigger troglodyte

T
O
G

I rather be a snownigger than some ameritard, also
>I'm a woman
Nice larp

...Are you pretending to be a woman on the internet?

Attached: 4108d2179aaa7416bdc84d99c72aa900922261b1e99b0f3f0c5af88c4f5cd05f.jpg (400x400, 22K)

The truth is that harassment actually redpill a lot of girls, and especially young girls, since it's only done by muslims or niggers, every girls I know were harassed said it was done by them, some are even scared to go outside nowadays (I live near Marseille)

I'm going to assume she's bitching about white men

I'm a 5'7" blonde with a nice rack teehee no I won't show you my tits :)

like a real woman would brag about her height, you faggot
leave your basement and talk to a real one

wow its almost like one is a proffesional and seasoned lying career politician and one is actually angry over his life being destroyed in a political hit.

Attached: 20181005_151611.jpg (1616x1212, 637K)

You're a trannie, show your dick.

is she burning in hell along with all the other thots in this picture?

Why are white women like this?

Doesn't mean I don't get cat called

Attached: 20181005_145936.jpg (1616x1212, 593K)

Expose the other breast so we can see if it is as white as the first breast. Show vagina for health analysis.

click on the tank bro, not the thots.

fuck

wait, how could you tell?

What's going on here?

Attached: 1537220387273.jpg (501x651, 73K)

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

Alright, now THIS is proper bait
Timestamp or busted

>ukelele
Stopped right there
Fucking waste of skill points, I suggest she delete her character and start over

Attached: 1539097264545.png (900x700, 196K)

There's a special kind of autism exclusive to the female mind.

the manhands

Thanks asshole I can't shrink my hands

Paranoid personality disorder. Give here some Risperidone and call it a fucking day.

Maybe because you shouldn't be a faggot and kys.
(what's your address)

Attached: shadman.jpg (749x506, 35K)

Psychopaths, both of them.
Killary knew it was for show/her people were in on it.
Kaviar has no control of himself & probably likes his wife blacked.

Attached: 1539024377197.jpg (247x200, 10K)

>literally the epitome of a "1 post by this ID" post
tits or gtfo

t. mental illness

Attached: 1539132396398.jpg (1157x772, 409K)

listen, you fucking mentally ill fag
men have cocks and women have vaginas