New Murdoch Murdoch episode out! - "Change That Matters"

youtu.be/Q96mTTC7jm4

Attached: serveimage (31).jpg (1166x610, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countdown/20400101000000/w2520ydhms/0/Time_until_whites_are_a_minority_in_the_usa?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=widget
bitchute.com/dappr/
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

murdoch murdoch is a racist

yes

It’s so good to have relatable propoganda

thanks OP

Attached: 1233499584322.jpg (1200x914, 164K)

Better watch out, faggots deleted my ~100 post thread and banned me for it. Sent a ticket and got unbanned but still. Some suspicious (((people))) running things around here.

Attached: 1479948703930.jpg (200x200, 29K)

Lol, that video ain't gonna last long before deleted. Better save it now.

brilliant

Just got back from 3 day ban for re-posting a pic of some jewish Antifa chick showing off her tits.

advertising and spamming is against the rules, wombat fucker
keep your shit at discord

STFU u Jew

Piss off cunt I don't use discord, I just enjoy MM.

i got reported for calling out a sage thread and because i said someting like rabbi in it

Serious talent!

The hidden Jow Forums discord is hf3zwZb we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 4841.png (435x562, 337K)

>hidden
>spams the link
jfc

Wait. Can one get banned on /pol?

Or do you mean banned on YouTube?

Jew detected

Have these guys ever shilled Adolf? They seem to support (((Generation Identaire))) a lot more

Attached: 1525373629048.png (854x391, 148K)

Donald Trump is Harry Potter! You know what to do faggots

Attached: SkyKingRichRoll.jpg (125x66, 2K)

Course you can get banned here. There are rules, dummy. Read them.

are racists* you faggot

hidden from discord

He appeared to give inspiration in Galaxy MM88 (one of their best IMO)

Martin Sellner is red pilled, but he has to hide his power level. Otherwise they'll shut him down

you have never seen an episode have you? ... no.. they dont shill for adolf schlomo, they good boys

This, I've met the guy. You have to remember speech in Europe can equal jail

What did he mean by this?

BASED MURDOCH BUMP

You met him? When? Are you a GI member?

The thing is that this video is very accurate..

yes...............................

>tfw murdoch murdoch members don't post in the thread

Attached: 1539586068988.jpg (895x978, 84K)

it's pretty good.

I must be depressed when a new Murdoch Murdoch doesn't do anything for me. Why can't white people get it together? Why do they always end up slaves of the kikes? Why don't they just walk away in mass and build something together? Where are all the wealthy white people supporting the cause? I'm not voting for anyone, it's pointless, no good change is coming, we're all stuck and fucked! Maybe change will come when white people stop begging jews for money and start building something for your own people rather than handing all your hard labor and savings over to Israel and their domination of the world. Anyone with ANY debt is a slave to the banks which are all owned by the jews and everyday they brainwash you and your kids because they also own the media. You're all brainwashed. You can't win, this is their game.

Attached: gy1.jpg (312x389, 4K)

These are the greatest.

Attached: 5DA5A5FC-7523-4E89-B18C-1C63A29291CF.png (711x919, 932K)

Hey guys, quick request. Anyone have the Website which counts down to year 2040 something when whites become a minority in America???

I need it for a video I'm working on. The search engines don't deliver, might have something to do with it also being blocked from being posted to Twitter.

Attached: 1538903086415.jpg (646x792, 139K)

You are the problem, No one but you.

Blackpills erroneuosly despite never having done anything for white people IRL, Even wont bother voting. KYS youre a disgrace to your people, assuming you arent a kike or nigger

tickcounter.com/countdown/20400101000000/w2520ydhms/0/Time_until_whites_are_a_minority_in_the_usa?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=widget

idk man found this?

That's pretty good. Throwback to their earlier non-episodic stuff. And right on time for the election.

bump

Attached: murdoch murdoch 1.jpg (479x479, 271K)

Tch! Hitler appears as 'the failed artist' cloaked in darkness, giving words of wisdom to MM near the end.

I hate their episodic stuff what's the other ones I should watch on cheekyvids that's more stand alone?
Episodic stuff is cringe

Thanks man, another user linked me this one

uswhiteclock.org

At least give Trump his Republicans, so we can get more Supreme Court justices in.

Any if them up towards the top of the list I guess. It goes in the order they were published.

The earlier ones. For a list, look at: bitchute.com/dappr/

If you're lucky you can /watch/ them there, otherwise just find the titles. For some reason they manage to stay on YouTube (you'd think Googlers would be able to figure out how to keep them off, but, we'll take it).

All the early ones. Return of the Swede and last son of the west are my favorites.

The Democrats are the real racists. #MAGA

jeeeesus that is pretty much the left summed up

this is exactly what I'm talking about. this is why white people do not reach out to other white people cause once they reach kike status they tell their own kind 'it's your own fault, you're not as lucky as me so fuckyou buddy.' THIS is why whites are dying out. unlike the jews you don't give a shit about your fellow whites. you're rather pay the kike tax than help your own kind. you have no fix you just bitch and bully. It's people like you who will be the end to white people.

cuckspeak. just cause youve met someone one time doesnt mean you have a better understanding of their character you stupid fucking nigger. kill yourself.

>literally excusing being controlled opposition

Attached: 1537559550247.png (700x868, 1020K)

why do NPCs like these videos so much?

That actually got a laugh out of me.
Will they do more like this? Any other standalone eps you lot recommend?
Just skip the episodic crap I never liked the story either mainly the voice acting and pacing was shit

You're depressed because you're hopeless. And you're hopeless because you are accepting a schizophrenic world-view.

You need to act. Humans were meant to act. Defeatism is pure faggetry. You need to get up, take a showere, figure out how and when you're going to register to vote tomorrow. Then vote tomorrow. Then target another goal and achieve it. You don't need to conquer the world by tomorrow, user.

And ditch that nihilist shit. That's your real enemy.

No, despite the fake bullshit media circus all Trumps nominees are neocons. Start building the ethnostate, least pick a town city state to start and I'll vote again. There's no reason for me to participate in a game that does nothing for me or my people.

Attached: 1495741160956.png (763x424, 391K)

bump

Nice.

sooooo good! anons, make this video go viral on social media.

Attached: 4chan meme gods.jpg (602x348, 67K)

>y-y-you're the npcs!

never gonna stick buddy.

I just watched this episode btw, it's actually a nice improvement from their latest stuff. The show had started to become a sitcom revolving around the 3 Murdoch characters. Looks like they took my criticism well. This content is better, more like their older style

pic related to you

Attached: GTFOH anon.jpg (320x320, 35K)

I will never vote again, Would you work for no pay in this system? I doubt it. Unless anyone working in this system offers me something worthwhile, fuck it! Since I have to adjust to all the bullshit and retards in this system anyway what's really the difference. Let it collapse, the sooner the better. It's the only time white people actually do anything anyway, when cornered or in a pinch.

CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))
THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..

'they took your criticism' HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking narcissists. Surgen, that you?

aye yo hold up OP is legit AND relevant to current event pol issues. Uh maybe Aussie rednecks don't understand, but the U.S. has an election coming up. Now fuck of I've got work to do

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (225x273, 45K)

stop smoking then moron, do something.

>all these memeflag kikes that come out of the woodwork to shill against MM
Why can't we just have a comfy discussion

Noice! Love love love love love!

>uswhiteclock.org

Attached: click warning.jpg (720x494, 80K)

just fyi Mr. Brainlet user, Cannabis Cures Cancer.

Like it was ripped from the headlines, two thumbs up! - Siskel and Ebert
85% Tomatoes - Rotten Tomatoes
A sublime day at the fair, expressing all the conspicuous cause cé·lè·bre fore-thinking change agents relish like the first bite of foie gras and merlot after an exhausting day of antiquing in Queens.- NewYorker
Nigga wuz spekdtactular! - Tyrone
I approve this message, because I'm hip, down with my Brooklyn peeps, educated, and empowered, and you're jealous if you can't see how won- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

not the shit that gets you high moron

>shilling your Jewish cartoon
Gtfo

That's pretty good.

Attached: Documented and Undocumented Democratic Voters.png (596x612, 173K)

>tobacco is wacko
>crack turns you into a negro
>meth is fun

...and that’s a good thing

Attached: MC5.png (549x960, 960K)

bump

Attached: NPCcringe.png (1006x813, 68K)

kek

I was hoping for NPC murdoch episode

Attached: 1539486141912.png (416x435, 53K)

>look jews I touched your wall

cause youtube is tiny don't get to appreciate the little things in the video.
SJW: books tossed on the fire: Facts, Reason, Law And Order.
Jew: Backwards swastika on the wall. Can of spraypaint falls out of his pocket.
Mexican: not sure what those things are behind the fence?
Negros: 787kids, lol
Beta Reddit Cuck: ugh! will never understand this form of degeneracy.
Antifa: Former Gov Terry Mcauliffe (Clinton Crony) who violated the civil rights of the alt-right.
Terrorist Arab: Easier to be complacent then care about safety without questioning why they actually hate us.
Pedo: Freudian materialism.
Thug Life: extinct species (homo naledi) who's bones were dumped in a hole. segway to
Traitor McCain in hell.
The dictator Uncle Joe Stalin as the inspiration to Social Media censorship.
Cat lady:
NPC: wind blowing through their mindless heads.
Satanic Democrats: Cumo, Booker, Clinton, Rahm, Podesta, Soros, Obama, Hillary Michelle, Ginsberg, Pochantus, ???

what he did there was an act of submission

in the npc was the wind sound from 2001?

Attached: 1919e22e8402ad09e991b332dcba6bcfd0c57d97_1_600x400.jpg (600x400, 154K)

What the fuck is wrong with you expecting him to sabotage everything he has worked for by saying something like that? Optics DO matter