Pedo hunting

lets have our daily dose of good karma by helping to hunt down the pedos.
Europol is looking for hints to those pictures... if we can fuck up LaBeouf we can fuck up the pedos. All pictures in bigger here: europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

Attached: 44123834_1882275261842121_8274239725351469056_o.jpg (1200x600, 83K)

Attached: 1532191173456.jpg (1280x1271, 480K)

my iron!
is it okay?

no need to hunt, the motherload of pedos is right in front of your eyes. all left wing politicians and third world animals they import to vote for them and destabilize for them. the ones covering it up are in on it too.

as much as I agree with you guys no need to forget those who are already in focus... you wont get the big ones right away but we can start with this here.

>that picture top row in the middle
what flowers/trees are those?
where do they grow?

>picture to the right
doesn't this look mediterranean?

Human trafficking and pedo networks terrify me, I'm not sure I really want to know. Especially after hearing people talk about the outback as prime dumping ground for bodies.

2nd from the left on the top, that building in the background with the giant arches is pretty distinct.

what country is this? slavic?

Don't forget John Podesta the molesta.

says asian, i combed through a few hundred hotels and stadiums, couldnt find any matches. but its also way past my bed time.

Europol says "asian"

do you know which region of asia?
china?
indochina?
middle east?

nah, just what was on their site. too grainy to find any local details. i think a broad sweep could find that building eventually. seems like a one of a kind.

I will start with Iran

i'll flip through more tomorrow night, too tired to be useful right now. good luck.

thanks. good night, user

do you think that they are all from the same video?
Somehow I think that they are from different videos and only one picture is from asia.

top row 3rd and 4th from left are definetly not asian

sage slide thread
mods delete this thread

Wolves Cheerleading. Member of Illinois Recreational something or other. Same people?