The more you know

>HIV superinfection (also called HIV reinfection) is a condition in which a person with an established human immunodeficiency virus infection acquires a second strain of HIV, often of a different subtype.[1] The HIV superinfection strain (a recombinant strain) appears when a person becomes simultaneously infected by two different strains, allowing the two viruses to exchange genetic material, resulting in a new unique strain that can possess the resistances of both previous strains. This new strain co-exists with the two prior strains and may cause more rapid disease progression or carry multiple resistances to certain HIV medications.

Attached: 2018_09_17_03_14_40640769_504749223338506_1198022786727194821_n.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/3/3/97-0302_article#doestheccr532bpdeletionprovideabsoluteprotectionagainsthivinfection?
nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/hiv_resistant_mutation?isForcedMobile=Y
poz.com/article/prep-fails-gay-man-adhering-daily-truvada-contracts-drugresistant-hiv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones#Mind-control_claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Napolis#Satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations
theguardian.com/world/2007/may/27/aids.features
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

beautiful! would marry!

HIV isn’t real

>our first attempt to control the kike menace is working better than expected
nice

>The first study was made in 1957 by scientists meeting in Huntsville Alabama. That study resulted in "Alternative 3." Another study was made by the Club of Rome 1968 to determine the limits of growth. The result for the study was that civilization as we know it would collapse shortly after the year 2000 unless the population was seriously curtailed. Several Top Secret recommendations were made to the ruling elite by Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome. The chief recommendation was to develop a microbe which would attack the auto immune system and thus render the development of a vaccine impossible.

cont.
>The orders were given to develop the microbe and also to develop a cure and a prophylactic. The microbe would be used against the general population and would be introduced by vaccine administered by the World Health Organization. The prophylactic was to be used by the ruling elite. The cure will be administered to the survivors when they decide that enough people have died. It will be announced as newly developed. This plan was called Global 2000. The cure and the prophylactic are suppressed. Funding was obtained from the U.S. Congress under H.B. 15090 where $10 million was given to the Department of Defense to produce "a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist ad for which no natural immunity could have been acquired." "Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease." The project was carried out at Fort Detrick Maryland. Since large populations were to be decimated the ruling elite decided to target the "undesirable elements of society" for extermination. Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations. The name of the project that developed AIDS is MKNAOMI. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977. The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center.

>You now have the entire story. The order was given by the POLICY COMMITTEE of THE BILDERBERG GROUP based in Switzerland. Other measures were also ordered. The one you will be able to check the easiest is the Haig-Kissinger Depopulation Policy which is administered by the State Department.

I'm neither a nigger nor a faggot so I really couldn't give a fuck about GRIDS.

>Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations.

Then it's doing a poor job for there are more of them than ever.

shes a cute mongoloid.

Because of what you posted in your OP, the virus reinfects an infected person and resets their death clock

>HIV mutt-strains

I’m genetically immune to HIV because I have a mutation on the protein that the virus enters the T Cells through and could make a living simply selling my blood to researchers but I refuse because I don’t want to cure fags.

>gays are blacks are breeding hyperAIDS
hmmm

how was this mutation verified?

HIV was a death sentence 30 years ago. Now if you are infected you can live more years than the average cancer patient.
I only know a couple of guys infected. Both homosexuals, they have a regular life. Got infected in orgies with strangers. fucking hell

You're alright, anglo

It's only for the strains who enter by the CCR5; bumfuck at your own risk.
wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/3/3/97-0302_article#doestheccr532bpdeletionprovideabsoluteprotectionagainsthivinfection?

nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/hiv_resistant_mutation?isForcedMobile=Y

they theorize that some of the big plagues improved european immunities

is there a surer way to get HIV than to participate in a gay orgy?

HIV was created in an American lab by a scientist picked up in op paperclip. A bioweapon and mechanism for curbing excessive population. Was accidentally deployed prematurely however which lessened its impact. HIV 3.0 isn't even its final form, bucko.

God made HIV to kill the fags and the degenerate

>hahaha they called me incel
at least i wont have to worry about that hyper aids

I dont think so.
The thing is that they both were educated people, with their degrees and average jobs. But every weekend, drugs, alcohol and gay orgies in Chueca (gay zone in madrid) with strangers from all over the world. Not even using condoms.
I honestly dont understand how someone can be this idiot. Its a fucking russian roulette, but hey, it was 'normal' in their gay little world.

>is there a surer way to get HIV than to participate in a gay orgy?
Visit Belgium for a week.

A true hero

All drugs for stds should be made illegal. Let those degenerates die.

The worst part is that nearly all of them are on anti-virals and viral suppressants, meaning that their strains are only going to get more and more resistant to treatment.

They're basically walking biological weapons at this point.

poz.com/article/prep-fails-gay-man-adhering-daily-truvada-contracts-drugresistant-hiv
The man’s virus was resistant to multiple drugs. It had numerous nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) resistance mutations, including those known as 41L, 67G, 69D, 70R, 184V and 215E, which in the resistance tests reduced the response to Ziagen (abacavir) by 1.9 fold, raised the resistance to Epivir (lamivudine) by 61 fold, raised the resistance to Emtriva (emtricitabine, which is one of the two drugs in Truvada) by 38 fold, and reduced the response to Viread (tenofovir, the other drug in Truvada) by 1.3 fold. (In other words, this virus was highly resistant to emtricitabine, but only somewhat so to tenofovir.) The virus also had the non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase (NNRTI) resistance mutation 181C, raising the resistance to Viramune (nevirapine) 43 fold. Lastly, the virus had mutations conferring reduced response to all integrase strand-transfer inhibitors (INSTIs), including 51Y and 92Q, which reduced the response to Isentress (raltegravir) 2.7 fold, increased resistance to Vitekta (elvitegravir) by greater than 100 fold, and reduced the response to Tivicay (dolutegravir) 9.6 fold.

I'm not reading all that green text on a Monday morning. But after I saw that OP pic I am for race mixing.

Australian medical research company Biotron may have created a HIV cure. Share price has increased over %1000 in the past two weeks after the news was released. Go to google and type in Biotron asx.

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones#Mind-control_claims

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Napolis#Satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations

>130 million market cap
hahaha, they didn't invent shit

God shall not be mocked.

healthconnet

Lots of Europeans have this. Thanks to our plague surviving ancestors.
Now we're being subjected to plague carrying sub species en masse, in our own countries.

You need to look at your friend choices, bucko.
Indeed.
Yep ,the death bomb never got to go off, but nature will find a way.

the cure is already known and manufactured but no one here is rich enough to have access to it.

nah, Americans made it to reduce the population

cheers lads

>mfw superaids is a real thing

Attached: 1411232215904.jpg (500x501, 71K)

Black women in South Africa already developed another resistance and they are happy to sell their blood. And pass down the resistance to their many descendants.
theguardian.com/world/2007/may/27/aids.features

Soon coming at your preferite gloryhole.

>In the past 30 years Agnes has had unprotected sex with up to 2,000 infected men.

>ad for which no natural immunity could have been acquired
if what you're saying is true, which I highly doubt, then they did a poor job seeing as how there are natural immunities people have

They've only just released the results two weeks ago. When it's in mass production and being sold around the world next year the market cap is expected to hit 10 billion.

Biotron asx.

HIV is NPC disease
CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..

>Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Sodomites will die from asscancer.
It has always been this way and will always be this way.
No matter what you call it, or how far technology and medicine advances.

Attached: 15358922473.jpg (550x530, 66K)

ahmed can't even lie

are you that retarded or just pretending

>Super AIDS is actually a thing
Neat

Kick it off by sharing needles?

what's GRIDS?

>control the kike menace
circumcised persons are less likely to be infected by HIV when having intercourse with a HIV positive person.

The original name for aids gay resistance auto immune or some shit

>milo

Kek says yes
This would not have been a problem if we did not de facto cure it.