Who eats Pork?

Guys, let's be real here. Most of our population in the USA are big consumers of pork, from ham to bacon to your boneless spare ribs.

we all know that pigs are scavengers, they'll eat corpses, trash and even their own feces. At this point it already proves that the species is pretty fucking dirty, yet we seem not to care and I wonder why? They're one of the leading causes of cancer, liver failure and other diseases. They also barely have any sweat glands so all the toxins are kept in their body and all we're doing is eating it away digesting all the toxins in our bloodstream and system.

I understand why most religions prohibit the consumption of pork, we all should stop eating pigs as a whole. It's a destructive habit.

Attached: 15784273866_3373bc583b_k.jpg (2048x1151, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off aladdin

fuck off ahmed

>they'll eat corpses, trash and even their own feces
Not really. At least not when they have any other source of food and aren't starving.

you're gonna fucking die bro, seriously.

>not rubbing pig fat on doorknobs

Pigs are cleaner than muslims.
Smarter too.

I am not a Mohammed, I'm a white American with Spaniard descent, you guys remember H1N1, right? Swine Flu? That originated from Pigs.

what's a toxin

Sausages and bacon are telling me to tell you to fuck off

>Most of our population in the USA are big consumers of pork,
after WWI the FDA said only people who work outside all day (blacks) should eat pork, they didn't want to have to deal with nutrition issues with the recruits

> I'm a white American with Spaniard descent
>white
>Spaniard descent
Fuck off José you little Mexican cunt.
>you guys remember H1N1, right? Swine Flu? That originated from Pigs.

Yeah but we also remember mad cow disease and the bird flu. Might as well stop eating meat all together.

Lots of animals eat their own feces to digest nutrients they didn't get the first time around. Eating pig is perfectly fine. The only reason it is frowned upon is due to religious reasons. If it weren't for religion there would be no stopping people from eating bacon and killing the rich.

Attached: 183ob861iy0ckjpg.jpg (800x600, 78K)

He's right though, the bible also suggests staying away from pig and bottom feeding seafood

while high cholesterol
and a future of hell is awaiting for you around the corner

Fuckoff, Omar Yabbadabbadoo.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (511x288, 31K)

>He's right though, the bible
Do Americans really treat the bible as a good source for scientific facts?

Remember bird flu?
Better not eat those chickens.
Remember hoof and mouth disease?
Better not eat beef.

Fuck off Muhammed.

Remember the bird flu? It originated from birds?

Most animals are like this. You think a cow is clean? Poo in loos and ancient chinks were right with being vegetarian

Unfortunately yes

Spaniard, from Spain. Don't be retarded now.
Eat your pork you fool.
Swine Flu FAGGOT!

No you called him ahmed suggesting only muslims dont eat pork. It is kind of interesting that now studies are coming out that pigs are unhealthy, having under functioning kidneys and carcinogens in their meat, etc etc.

The desert peoples stopped keeping pigs because finding forage for them is far more difficult than it is in Europe where they can roam the forests. This simple guide to economics in a desert environment became over time, incorporated into their holy texts until the retarded point where they believe it is an injunction from "insert favourite holy deity here".

>toxins

Really now cunt I mean come on at least try.

This

I cut out pork of my diet two years ago and it stopped any digestive problems I may of had. I put perfectly fine now.

I'm hesitant in eating pork because of how smart pigs are. I'd rather eat retarded birds like chicken.

There were actual legitimate reasons for the whole no pig/shellfish shit, it just doesn't hold up anymore due to modern refrigeration.

>Spaniard

I think you mean spic

t.

Attached: mmmm.png (212x237, 84K)

I also eat womens asses.

that's pretty funny, there was also cases of pork containing Hepatitis.

In other words, go fuck yourself, if you don't stop, you will probably die.

toxin
ˈtɒksJn/
noun
a poison of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and acting as an antigen in the body.

There ya go cunt.

It definitely was not due to food storage issues. Pig is infinitely easyier to keep for long periods by salting.

me

Attached: 1533650775243.jpg (493x493, 91K)

Nice try ESL foreigner.

>we
stop larping

though I cant wait for cultured meat to achieve mass adoption, then they can exist as pets and we can start eating the "meat" of all animals without having to actually kill them

Eating pork is sacred and if you don't you're not white.

Attached: 1539609211944.jpg (2048x1151, 943K)

There's a reason people don't eat the wild pigs running loose all over Texas. Farm pigs are fine you dumb mongrel.

his english is fine retard

>eating pork is unhealthy
>but it's okay to cum inside a goat

inb4 illuminati start growing human meat in labs for their consumption. Who am I kidding theyll complain that it's not as good as fresh real baby.

Attached: image.jpg (259x144, 18K)

As long as I die with thot-snot on my lips, Im a happy man.

You mean the Old Testament, aka the Torah.
You aren’t fooling anyone Goldstein.

Why do you care what other people eat? It doesn't harm you in any way so let people eat what they want

>digesting all the toxins in our bloodstream
pretty sure digestion occurs in the mouth and the bowels, not in the blood

here's a quick photo of what you shove down your mouth.

Attached: p033cmwd.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>we all know that pigs are scavengers, they'll eat corpses, trash and even their own feces.

And plants grow out of shit, what's your point?

fatty meat, pork meat is the fattest one on the market even if you raise them in a healthy farm all natural and shiet
It is a meat that is very harsh for metabolism and digestion

and if you the kind that eats alot in a single meal like lunch , you will be rest of the day digesting that meal and its not good at all to regenerate your cells

eat a promegranate instead..

you have to be kidding me, so where does all your nutrients and vitamins go to?

Pigs are very intelligent and cute. You're evil if you eat pigs.

Attached: 1535477179906.webm (960x720, 2.44M)

>Spaniard
Basically a moro(mudslim)

Attached: tastyforeskin5.jpg (618x410, 64K)

I don’t eat pork, I just don’t see the benefit over other meats and to be fair I think pigs are cute.

What is wrong with it?
You some kinda sŏyfaggot?

Fuck off muhamed. Real BBQ is amazing.
The religious rules against eating pork were before proper cleaning, prep, and cooking standards were developed; those laws existed to protect people from diseases - before people knew about parasites and bacteria. Just don’t be a dirt savage and pork is fine.

I unironically think this.
I had bacon for dinner.

>I had bacon for dinner.
Mad lad.

To the blood, after the digestion has occurred. Digestion is the chemical processes in the mouth and bowels that break down the food to its components that can be transported in the blood.

what point are you trying to prove if I was right the whole time then?

I can appreciate this, but I can't stop eating bacon and pork because hot damn, its delicious. Which is why I am waiting on medical science to save me, with cultured meat.

Pigs are top tier pets. They’re actually quite hygenic.

You're saying the food is broken down in the blood. You have bits of potatoes and fish and stuff in your blood?

>diseases
How about you cook your food, you fucking idiot?

what ? animals with hooves destroy floors. guess you live in a mud hut then yea they good pets but you probably need food so they dinner. numbnutz.

Sharing my story about pork fucking me up
>Start to eat pork after getting a rough job
>About half a kilo a day (500g)
>Everyday
>After 4month develop horrible skin condition noone know where my face literally fills up with her blood blister that you can pop with force and blood comes out for ages
>The body tried to get rid out of the pork toxins he couldnt hand anymore trough the skin
>Look like a meth end case
>Become literal reject people shoo away from the street
Other people would've suicides

I've stopped eating pork for over 3years now and have a little of homeoopathic threatment (fuck you faggot, yes it's works, ordinary memedecine didn't help me)
Looking like a human now

Make it of it what you will.
If I could I'd eat pork tho, it's tasty as fuck but sadly pigs keep all the toxic shit in their meat

Attached: 1513679154985.jpg (960x602, 327K)

pigs are half reptilian half human FYI.

fuck off chaim fucking jew cant even cook pork.

FPBP

You have have certain breeds of pigs at home. A family friend has a micro-pig in his apartment. It's the size of a large dog and is very affectionate towards him.

but the pig is smiling and happy in the op image

>you're gonna fucking die bro, seriously.
so are you

Attached: 1539297605529.jpg (1580x1444, 224K)

False, idiot. A pig shits always on the same spot , you not. So the pig is a lot cleaner then you. I guess a pig is smarter, too. Without supermarkets you would die. You not worth to live and pollute that planet.

>Who eats Pork?
I eat pork!

Attached: porked.png (2026x1433, 363K)

I agree. Pork is excellent.

One thing also is that islamic teachings wants to be as different from the west as possible. One of the reason muslims to that stupid ugly beard with no mustache thing, it's because westeners used to only have mustache.

Ready soon,.....

Attached: 717AD707-DB23-4374-A408-C0A85B1B134D.jpg (2968x1668, 2.34M)

Christians are Alpha. Mudslimes are beta.
That is all.

Attached: 1539609211944.jpg (746x693, 234K)

You have shitty food and don't know how to cook and have supermarkets instead of bio shops and you have fast food, this is why your brain shrunk to limited intelligence that only pork is good food. The first step to discovering other foods is to try to cook and try for years, else nothing will change. This is also why American women stopped cooking, since Americans will eat garbage every day and be happy about it.

I ate pork, it tasted just like what red meat would taste like, nothing special.
Just because some Jews in the past couldn't store pork in the hot heat of the desert thus decided it's a good idea to ban the entire thus echoing a religious phenomenon through out the ages, doesn't mean we can stay on the same course.

If you are concerned about pork because it's bad for your health (even tho it's not really any different than beef or veal) then I am sure you also care about smoking and drinking, right?
Of course not. If you did, why did you make a post specifically about pork and not just stright up encourage a health life style in general?

Fuck off, Habibi and mind your own business, and KYS if you can.

Attached: burn the jews.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..!!!!!!!!!

Pork chops, shashlyk, borsch, plov, shaurma, belyashi, pel'meni - there are so many superb dishes you can cook with pork. Dismissing it on the ground that pigs live in mud seems retarded to me.

This, going to hell is not worth eating this filthy disgusting harmful ugly stinking animal.

Are you moohammed?

Bacon is fucking lovely though m8.

but you'd fuck it, right? Stupid moohammed KYS.

Why would anyone eat pork if they can choose from a variety of healthier and better-tasting meat? You burgers seriously confuse me some times.

that's what I'm trying to say, I'd rather choose fish than pork. Yet I get called a Habibi because I'm questioning pork.

stfu amerimutt

>Spaniard
Fuck off Mohammed

These guys are based and know whats up, pig meat is for subhumans and it makes people cucks, and i mean literally, everyone who eats pig is an actual cuckold.

Stop embarrassing us.

>eats his sex partner

It's okay, he's basically embarrassing Mexico. We don't feel any responsibility towards the mutts, you shouldn't either.

I go out of my way to avoid sausage made from beef so I can be less of a kike than OP.

embarrass you? take a look at your country, it's a fucking WRECK, you should already be embarrassed. Go ahead and eat pig ass.

Pork is really delicious but I always feel bad for eating such a qt boi, they're also quite intelligent animals.
I would only eat chicken if I was gay enough for that, but I just like my steak and pork too much.

Jow Forums hive mind can be a bitch.
I wouldn't go as far as calling them cuckolds, but they are definitely not willing to hear the other side of the story. Then again, this is pol, the home of parroting same shit every day.

islam is for subhumans too, hence it being so prevalent in middle-eastern shitholes were inbred is common culture