gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/integration/gastarbeiter-die-kunst-des-missverstehens-11502703.html
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Tasks:
Make memes and propaganda for Germany
Spread and share said propaganda and memes on social media
Always believe and have trust in Germany and the German people
Beware of defeatist and leftist trolls

Attached: 1539609881502.jpg (1080x952, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BV1A5DXioxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=P9uny8aCoLc
streamable.com/bxw6a
focus.de/politik/deutschland/nach-wahlschlappe-in-bayern-umfrage-zeigt-den-groko-parteien-droht-in-hessen-das-gleiche-schicksal-wie-in-bayern_id_9758165.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0BPE3qLOI
youtube.com/watch?v=U9X_Bu5MNOw
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Change That Matters.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/geiselnahme-im-koelner-hauptbahnhof-geiselnahme-im-koelner-hauptbahnhof-14-jaehrige-angezuendet-taeter-koennte-der-is-nahen-terrororganisation-daesh-angehoeren_id_9761408.html
de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Daesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for acceleration.

First for new memes

Attached: ED8297E4-24FE-43B9-B136-CC863819DAA5.png (2557x941, 2.14M)

>Kampftruppen in seinem Heimatland

Kraut/pol/ perp origin betting board

1) ISIS goatfucker
2) FSA/Al-Nusra goatfucker
3) Kurd roach commie
4) IRA potato nigger
5) Taliban poppyplanter
6) Nationaler Widerstand sperg stranded in Cologne, wants back to national befreite Zone in Saxony
7) Roach sperging out after his gf left him and needed a public honour killing with fire and everything.

Well then goys, we have our 7 candidates.
Ante up gents!
Who's the perp? Place your odds!

Bump

Attached: 3C905A59-7893-49CB-8616-9BE3C31FB649.jpg (960x648, 90K)

The revenge of the Livonians, well-made indeed.

Only one missing is myself with my straw-head posting.

Bantz Trio assemble!

cant they just led him die?
put another 10 bullets in his head?
>issues with ammo
could have been resolved, biggest problem was the funding that was cutted after the Berlin Wall got blasted and USSR BTFOd
lets make him the german Sam Hyde

Attached: tumblr_p855lllz4H1x4nwiqo1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 371K)

msm still desperately shilling for green gbnmnt participation in barbaria
youtube.com/watch?v=BV1A5DXioxQ

msm are truly the militant extremist pr front of the greens

boy are they selling the greens

It's going to be 1) 3) and 7) in corperation with Maaß.

Repost from previous thread - G36 was mistake though, ask soldiers from Bundeswehr for their Afghanerfahrungen. Even our special forces discards them for HK 416.
5.56 is ok in my book, but imagine G11 introduced, in early 90s, they'd be ahead of time about 40 years ^_^
Special forces - not to confuse anyone, I mean police Schutzgruppen.

>I think i name him Adolf
based petry, too bad she isnt in AfD anymore

Attached: 1506261824400.png (730x450, 346K)

She founded her party "Blaue Wende", which is going to candidate for Saxon ltw 2019.
It's basically AfD without Höcke-Flügel and more Christian-conservative elements (reminds me of Republicans desu).

Any thoughts?

Not worth the vote

So a Turk-Kurd roach bastard ISIS wahabi sperging out over aryan waifu rejection?

Sounds like a fucking Michael Bay script.

Oh German cucks kek now keep voting for the left

This won't happen. CSU will form a coalition with FW.

He is probably an iranian IS jew on Heimaturlaub

>based
By stabbing her party in the back after securing comfy seat in parliament and her scam artist hubby raking in EU moneyz

so fucking based

I think the media in Saxony are going to shill for her party in order to divert AfD-voters.
From what I've read, they don't portray her negatively anymore.
I expect parts of r/_The_Schulz to shill for her.

no, probably not, i know,
but look at those state tv msm faggots not letting their activism go,
openly parading their agenda

Just happens to be where the AfD is the strongest, as far as I know. I hope she gets only votes from the Altparteien.

I see my new baby got feet pretty fast this time :D
EGGZELLEND!

Attached: eggzellend.gif (496x360, 545K)

reborting in!

wow the german police diffused the hostage situation quickly. they didnt hesitate to shoot at the belligerent and ended the situation in less than an hour unlike the australian police who somehow managed to drag a hostage situation for 12 hours.

surprised the german police still have this efficiency.

>G36 was mistake though, ask soldiers from Bundeswehr for their Afghanerfahrungen.
no need to ask.
but to be fair, G36 was never constructed for middle east, its a weapon for a possible european war and made in a hurry with reduced Budget
>Even our special forces discards them for HK 416.
many Armys hold the 416 in high regards, H&K solved almost every issue the originial M4 / M16 had (Colt is a Company of Idiots, they wont get another big contract for the US forces)
>5.56 is ok in my book
its a very solid Bullet, but i would prefer a full Calibre (7,62 x 51 G3) or the Russian "TrudelKugel" (7,62 × 39 , AK74M and others)
> but imagine G11 introduced, in early 90s, they'd be ahead of time about 40 years ^_^
Kraut Space Magic
>Special forces - not to confuse anyone, I mean police Schutzgruppen.

i was reffering to the name-Meme brainlet
boring shit party

Yeah, of course. Absolutely disgusting. I really can't believe that there are still people out there, who believe the msm lies and think tahr this is objective journalism.

Attached: F55406CD-5355-42AF-8746-B6737EC9B75F.jpg (960x960, 193K)

Australians have never been very efficient at killing.

Attached: thiskillstheaustrian.jpg (474x296, 49K)

Hehehehe these guys need fuck my shit up haircuts so hard

Attached: 58FC77FF-955C-4770-8029-4E0F78483A71.jpg (800x600, 171K)

Who would lose more from that CDU or AFD?

>Bay script
KeK.
It's going to happen in the future, in a gradual process.

Kurdish Antifa-member will do some bad shit at massive left-wing gathering and slowly the situation will escalate, with Antifa mobilizing Linke, Greens, SPD and CDU to help or follow them and establishing left-wing radical ideas as polarizing factor in the West of Germany.

A Turkish-nationalist roach who is enraged about "scheiß-Alman-Schlampe" not sucking his dick and shoots up her school screaching "for Turkey, Edogay and Allöh".

Finally, after more African muslims have been imported in the near future, one of them will blow up a house in any Großstadt and cause that, later also other cities, to be occupied by terrorist gangs.

We will have a Situation similar to the Spanish civil war, because our government will have to rely on Commie, Environmentalist, Feminist, LGBT+, Non-White and Muslim groups forming their forces of varying degrees of loyalty, while most of the Bundeswehr, police, KSK, GSG9, SEK, Bayerischer Grenzschutz, paramilitary, gun-owners etc. will notice how cucked and anti-German their state is and fight for various, mostly unassociated warlords and organizations.

The curds are doing fine with g36 somehow. It's just retards bitching they can't go full auto for a minute straight and then shoot precision shots a second after. Basically it's mostly just assholes trying to make themselves look important.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc&t=1s

G36 900 rounds full auto on fiere and still you can shoot atfer it

M4 explodes after a few rounds
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

yeah nah you got no clue about guns.

But do what you have to make germany look weaker then it is. its suits us.

here before you complain.
The M4

youtube.com/watch?v=P9uny8aCoLc

blows after 511 rounds.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-15 um 15.56.22.png (842x473, 508K)

She is going to get 5%, with AfD having 2% less than CDU and thus not being able to govern.
CDU will then form a coalition with SPD and die Linke.

This is actually the worst that could happen, but I say it's possible if she manages to beat back FW in Saxony.

>when you finally get to display all your tacticool stuff including the new number 5 baby backpack

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-15 um 15.56.34.png (1277x718, 1.19M)

>lets make him the german Sam Hyde
See Not gonna happen, yesterday Söder said he would not agree with Greens on political content and prefers FW.

If Schwarz-Grün actually fucking happens, the GroKo can await nothing but Volkszorn.
See

New Hessen poll
CDU 29%
SPD 25%
Greens 18%
AfD 12%
FDP 6%
Linke 7%

GET FUCKED AFD NIGGERS

Source: Myass.org

Different round for different situations. 7,61 NATO is good for longer distance and penetration, I say for military purposse.
5,56 is well suited for urban warfare, therefore better for police forces or civilians with weapon permit.
7,62x39 is not bad round, but it's ballistics curve is not good for precise shooting.
Kraut Space Magic - is it reference to Wernher Von Braun? ^_^ He was ahead of his time, that's for sure!
I have clue, and I'm not mocking german guns. You can make really fine pieces and you can polish them to perfection. Never have I doubted that! G36 issue was cleared in previous thread, so I'm not going to argue with you.

streamable.com/bxw6a
streamable.com/bxw6a
streamable.com/bxw6a

>The curds are doing fine with g36 somehow.
they dont have high standards or need for precision either
should have sticked with G3

>This is actually the worst that could happen
best timeline, one step further to Weimar

Attached: g3a1.jpg (460x258, 40K)

>'I have no idea what I'm talking about' the post

> HOCH HOCH HOCH

source is the green party that kicked afd niggers Asses in Bavaria.

From all staates , Bavaria, votes for greens and not afd.

You dont even comprehend how shit afd is, do you?

Weak bait 1/10 made me reply

please enlighten me

Attached: 00978.png (622x925, 690K)

Fun fact, until a couple of years ago Fallschirmjäger and units that halfway mattered combat wise used the G3 as designated marksman rifle in their groups anyway, besides the G36 for the average rifle man. These days they use the G22 I think but still might use the G3. So having to used the G36 for high percision stuff is moot anyhow, I'd reckon. But as I said the percision problems only appeared after prolonged full auto, which is bullshit. The KSK uses whatever weapon they want, I believe.

then it cant be that weak as you did replay and its not bait Bernd. Its the reality you live in.

>189512296
You don't deserve a (you), nigger!

we already have a webm

Attached: hbf köln.webm (640x356, 2.93M)

checked, sound is funny though

Attached: b307d881f7033e57.jpg (828x466, 23K)

>Will coalition break before 2021?
>Predictions for Hessen?
The coalition will break within the next year.
They can't survive constant pressure in the East from Linke, Grüne, AfD, the people and even their own ranks.
Besides, CSU+FW will embarass Bavarians to a certain extent, as it's not going to change politics there.
SPD is currently dying and if CDU loses the next elections in the East, they're going to loose the East as a whole.

Hessen, Hessen will face Schwarz-Grün if FDP doesn't get in.
I say it will get in and AfD will manage to get 14% if Bouffier does anything wrong.
They will then form a local GroKo and piss off everyone, or form Jamaika, which would be welcomed.

the g36 is fine. just dont use it for fullauto/surpressing fire. the talk about it being for a european battlefield are just nonsense. half of the middle east is using it and they have no problems with it.

it simply was a PR sham from von der Leyen to boost her profile.

Attached: polizeibeamte-verlassen-den-koelner-hauptbahnhof-die-2347238h.jpg (950x713, 89K)

focus.de/politik/deutschland/nach-wahlschlappe-in-bayern-umfrage-zeigt-den-groko-parteien-droht-in-hessen-das-gleiche-schicksal-wie-in-bayern_id_9758165.html

Stay in denial, Wutbürger

Attached: maryam.jpg (591x282, 36K)

bump

AfD is free-market, dear AnCuck.
>From all staates , Bavaria, votes for greens and not afd.
Learnhow2Englishm8
Shitlibs and boomers didn't vote CSU because Söder was too mean to the "poor refugees", for their taste.
>kicked afd niggers Asses in Bavaria.
>You dont even comprehend how shit afd is, do you?
Cringe.
Grow some hair before you explore the world outside of deddit, kid.

AfD had the highest growth of votes in Bavaria.

Attached: deddit_de_in-a-nutshell_picture%207.png (900x667, 697K)

hasnt bought the pattern recognition DLC and got the shitty pirated version.

Typical NPC behaviour

Attached: 1537273562289.jpg (289x292, 25K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0BPE3qLOI
this just got posted...

>14 words
kek

>it simply was a PR sham from von der Leyen to boost her profile.
This.
Never trust a former minister of family in military-affairs, especially when she's a woman.
She got BTFO'D over and over again, because she can't even use the relatively large amount of money she is given, to make a semi-competent military-force.

Instead, equipment lacks everywhere in quantity and quality, while doctrine, training and everything besides the equipment of the infantry and artillery is mostly useless, too low in numbers or overpriced.
Men, discipline and morale are lacking as well.

The general staff and commanders noticed this and told her over and over again to work on that, which she blatantly refused and tried to compensate with shitty advertising-programms, projects of inclusion and unrealistic planning for the future.

She had to cause this scandal, so attention is drawen more towards the companies, which didn't even work out that well.
CDU forgot the golden rule, never to let politicians lead an army, but the constitution of this "state" prevented this from the beginning.

Reichswehr of Weimar was absolutely genius, compared to this.
I wish we could go back to the good ol' days of Bundesdeutsche Wehrmacht.
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCDYI-azFI4

Greens literally only profited from former SPD voters who jumped ship.
In 1-2 years all of these people will realize that Greens aren’t any better so they'll move to something else again.

>fast ausschließlich immer

Attached: 4211B449-C450-4E54-84EC-D24E742866EE.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

Attached: knix.jpg (589x215, 29K)

not just Fallschirmjäger, many Units used G3 as a DMR in Afghanistan

>we just cant lose
feels good man

> just dont use it for fullauto/surpressing fire
well thats an Armutszeugniss for an automatic Weapon, when you cant rely on the automatic Fire mode.
and suppresive fire isnt a Choice, its a necessity in Modern Warfare and Infantry Tactics.
youtube.com/watch?v=U9X_Bu5MNOw

> the talk about it being for a european battlefield are just nonsense
"Als nach dem Ende des Kalten Krieges das G11-Programm gestoppt wurde, formulierte das deutsche Heer 1992 die Anforderungen an einen G3-Nachfolger neu."
not sure what all these "new"requirements" are, but 1992 wasnt the year Germany invaded Afghanistan
...and it was still made in a hurry and with budget cuts, H&K took an older Design of their own (XM8 Prototype) and came up with the Legogewehr
> half of the middle east is using it and they have no problems with it.
im also certain that many accusations towards H&K (von der Leyen´s especially) are blown up, but looking at th current state of our military, why should the Assault Rifles of the Bundeswehr without Scandal?
>it simply was a PR sham from von der Leyen to boost her profile.
Im sure shes just an Oppurtunistic Bitch that used this Scandal, but i doubt shes clever enough to actually start this on her own.
>boost her profile.
it brought her the opposite anyways.
Truppen-Ursel is hated among the Bundeswehr
>pic related
now that was a PR move and her own Idea, to set a Symbol againsd ebul nadsis

Attached: Truppenursel ist zu langsam.png (1563x1368, 933K)

>My vocabulary is very big.

erschütterlinanon.jpg

Got posted this "moaning", Schlafmütze.

Here you can watch it
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Change That Matters.html

It's DNC commercials ... sort of.
But we can use some ideas from there to put into Blockparteien-campaign posters

halt halb ein viertel von fast über 20% irgendwie
???

Attached: 1507506010917.jpg (365x444, 48K)

Why are the culprits always humans?

Attached: 1536585477605.jpg (640x638, 52K)

Moin Sütti
>Murdoch Murdoch
nice, dont have to work or had plans for this evening anyways

Attached: 1523565643294.png (645x527, 58K)

Dear god, really makes me think!
Good boy

Attached: 1505417944387.jpg (498x456, 48K)

>well thats an Armutszeugniss for an automatic Weapon, when you cant rely on the automatic Fire mode.

your kinda dumb. autofire is for short burst in cqc. you can achieve that with an auto burst mode like they did with the early m16. burst mode has many disadvantages and needlessly complicates the weapon instead of having full auto and semi fire.

again, no rifle if made for burning through magazines. thats what the mg36 or mg4 is for. your video shows that.

Pretty good

Attached: B5846BF1-B2BB-4B5C-81EF-73AE12A0253C.jpg (2121x3000, 1.47M)

who's the second on the left supposed to be?

>Implying infantry weapons don't require bullet-dispersal for maximum effectiveness
I agree.

Attached: enhanced.jpg (277x341, 31K)

Eternal Latvian.

Lithuanian Nazi I guess

Thats the second from the right

hold the frickedy frack on, i thought the eternal latvian wants tay to take a dump on him.
makes more sense thank you.

My bad, you're right, I mixed up directions.

Jaw and Fleckmuster indicate that

Sorry for my "accidental" confusion and your (you)s ;)

Attached: Who is that.jpg (626x960, 53K)

oh wait i flipped something, H&K based the XM8 on the G36, not the other way around.
G36 father was the HK 41 and HK 50

>your kinda dumb. autofire is for short burst in cqc. you can achieve that with an auto burst mode like they did with the early m16. burst mode has many disadvantages and needlessly complicates the weapon instead of having full auto and semi fire.
you stated this point first, with the argument our soldiers shouldnt use it in full-auto.
so according to you either Bundeswehr-soldiers dont know how to burst or arent trained properly on this weapon
If you mean burst please write burst, no Soldier would just spray and pray on anything further away than 30m (except Allah Snackbars and Niggers)

>MG36
was never issued to the bundeswehr, only Bipods and the Double C Mags to use normal G36 as an LMG (often gets confused with the actual (L)MG36, but have different components), so they dont have to introduce another firearm besides the MG3 (now MG4)

Attached: BattleRifle.jpg (960x633, 80K)

Mixed up directions is known to be a grill problem, just hope that eternal latvian is not around hehehe

>mfw AfD got 10%
Hot

Attached: original.gif (540x245, 2M)

Is that pea dot?

Attached: dot_44.jpg (421x492, 38K)

Aesthetic SS Flecktarn

Attached: ss tarn.jpg (602x600, 92K)

Why do criminals get reanimated?

confirmed ISIS attack
focus.de/panorama/welt/geiselnahme-im-koelner-hauptbahnhof-geiselnahme-im-koelner-hauptbahnhof-14-jaehrige-angezuendet-taeter-koennte-der-is-nahen-terrororganisation-daesh-angehoeren_id_9761408.html

>Digits
Fugg
I'm not a girl though, I have highest testosterone-production in my place.

Seems like this dude was right

Attached: 1539608973758.png (291x216, 30K)

>so according to you either Bundeswehr-soldiers dont know how to burst or arent trained properly on this weapon

what I'm saying is, nobody used the rifle in a way it was NOT supposed to. they ran some shady tests and concluded that the rifle loses accuracy when fired in full auto for 30+x rounds in short order.

thats like shooting a mercedes s-class with a tank and claim the s-class has shitty armor.

there are no first hand reports from the soldiers either at home or in the field saying the rifle is unreliable or lacks accuracy using it the way it is supposed to be used (and the only way makes sense to be used)

was there any doubt?

Not really, but there is always a 1% chance or so that it could be some German having a "Falling Down" moment, especially in an infested place like Cologne.

Got my postal ballot for bavaria in the mail just now.

Attached: 1511070799326.png (500x281, 100K)

M8, AKs killed more Amis than diabetes itself.
Leave them alone.
Besides, M4 is a carbine.

>#NotAll will be flooded by NPCs again
>full damage control imminent
>Salt mines are open
>its just Monday yet
what a nice happening :D

problem is, the soldiers werent loud enough about this
I know H&K doubted test results aswell, but i refuse to think this was all a PR gag by Uschi
like i said, shes not smart enough to get an idea like this
>Reddit spacing
no offense, but you know its not a welcome sight here

that meme is not about mocking ARs, its about the godlike Battle rifle being superior :D

Attached: 1509795864883.png (1010x901, 169K)

>Könnte der IS nahen terrororganisation daesh angehören
I remember some arab coming on Jow Forums during the rise of ISIS saying that daesh was an insulting way to pronounce ISIS.

Oh look, I remembered right:
de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Daesh

>German quality journalism