IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

Attached: SmartSelect_20181015-083604_Chrome.jpg (1073x740, 291K)

All this will mean is those more likely to smoke pot (the left) will do it more (almost in celebration). This will in long term make them lazy and docile. They will become onions boys with no mind or body to defend themselves.

Christian conservatives will again take power, like a bigger tribe finding a tribe of natives high on opiods. It will be like genocide. We win in the end because they cant see 2 steps ahead. weed will kill them when they need to vote. Theyll be so high, theyll forget when the vote days are

Attached: numale-epic.png (841x799, 1.33M)

I agree. As a Texan, I find it really annoying that FUCKING UTAH is voting on legalizing. You can't even drink coffee in Utah... What the actual fuck...???!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO

Same. Oklahoma got medical already. Fucking Oklahoma, you can't even buy cold beer there.

come on up for a toke dear burger, my house is open to you

It'd be easier to just go to a closer legal state, but thanks anyways.

true, but you'll get laugh at how terrible this place is and never want to return
kek

Mormons are cool. Utah is not a majority brown people state like texas. Utah can handle weed.

You are greatly overstating the effects of pot.

Attached: 20181013_wwd000.jpg (1280x872, 376K)

My state got medical not too long ago and surprise surprise they didn't plant anything until super late so we have no cannabis, we're still waiting on the first plants to finish growing. Fuck ohio.

Lol what are Canadian tar sands

t. pothead

Where in ohio? No recreational states near us but I'm not far from canada. How possible is it to bring weed across the border?

Sure, but I have enough knowledge on the effects of cannabis to safely say, that guy is thinking of something else.

It takes years, but it doesn't happen.

You should be careful. Some of the Americans posting here are actually not niggers so your wife might be disappointed when she sees user's skin color.

>pot doesnt make you a degenerate

go back to pleddit

Attached: go.jpg (750x716, 101K)

What does weed taste like?

skunk ass poison

I'm a stones throw from the lake.

Everything is degenerate, I've smoked long enough to say I haven't become more "lazy and docile" with "no mind or body to defend themselves"

I'm as active, confrontational, and a smart ass as I've ever been.

Depends on the plant really. But to give you an idea the concentrates I got not too long ago have a citrus taste to them, the time before that it tasted more of mint

It shares some common ancestry with mint, but has a more savory flare.

It also depends on various things such as terpenes, I've actually added terpenes to my oils because I could. Added some Myrcene which gave it a kind of mango taste, I've also gone with Limonene before which adds a nice peppermint taste to it.

Like nothing that you could ever imagine, user. Like angels dancing on your tongue.

Attached: 1492985704469.jpg (640x638, 109K)

Attached: 1445413227419.png (302x369, 127K)

ahh the real important things
what really drives a country
I mean it's about time, everything will be ok now
finally utopia is achieved

Attached: 1536081640151.gif (666x666, 575K)

Like weed

we're going to legalize it too and export to Canada. weeks if not days, in my opinion
Trump could crush the midterms with it

He should call for it to be rescheduled and leave it up to the states at that point.

Ayyy
Dude weed lmao

Not looking forward to it. I already hate the smell of weed as it is.

I live in Colorado and am enjoying some of the world's finest cheeb now. It's delicious mother fuckers. I want your moms to undress for me as a large herum of women who I refuse because the smell is too much.

Dooood
Weed lmao

How do you smell it over the fish smell emitting from your massive vagina?

I'm stoked. I have my grow room ready to turn on and my ounce of high quality already being burned as we speak. True freedom in the great white north.

Inhale my fresh air burger bros Wednesday will be a true free day

Woah, calm down OP. Sounds like you could use some CBD tincture... oh wait.

Just in......

The new greenhouse that will be built on prince Edward island will be able to solely supply a country like the USA with enough dried marijuana if they decided to legalize tomorrow.

The USA was to slow in cornering this industry.

Sucks shit to get btfo by canuck Chad Weed companies.

Attached: 1539196279370.png (225x225, 10K)

Attached: IMG_0794.png (1482x1510, 317K)

I could actually use some CBD, too bad we don't have any operating dispensaries yet, and it'll only be until maybe the first few days of next year that they are up and running, that sounds reasonable.

>SHARONVILLE, Ohio -- In the last few months, Ohio's Pharmacy Board issued a clarification to a state law which lists cannabidiol, or CBD oil, as a marijuana product. What this means is CBD oil can only be sold in dispensaries in the state of Ohio.