Miss Holocaust Survivor

kinda feels like they are milking it now desu

Attached: j.jpg (866x911, 116K)

how many more years until the holocaust loses all of it's influence and becomes just another page in history? 20 years? 40?

Ironically the more immagrants your country gets, the less people will care about the holohoax since only wypeepo give a fuck about that shit. I only know about the it because I browse Jow Forums

>holocaust trauma is genetic
>pay me, goyim

we've finally passed the tipping point

Attached: tipping point.jpg (608x591, 194K)

God damn heebs. My wife is not a Westerner. Feels good that her education didn't give to shits about the holocaust.

HAHAHA as if they would ever stop with this shit. The holohoax is only going to be shoved in the face of the average man more and more as the years pass

It's already over with for the newer generations. They routinely joke about the upcoming purge and how we need more white people. They are smarter than their leftist teachers give them credit for. There is hope, friends.

She needs a makeoven. She could be smoking hot.

Truly, they are the Enemy of Mankind

Attached: 1510205725044.jpg (576x720, 119K)

Attached: 45345565.png (350x350, 263K)

>only wypeepo give a fuck about that shit
We really don't care though. I wish it happened, but it didn't. There's no way it actually happened. Kikes just always try vicarious guilt shit on us, and maybe for some wypipo it works, but not all of us.

>It's already over with for the newer generations. They routinely joke about the upcoming purge and how we need more white people. They are smarter than their leftist teachers give them credit for. There is hope, friends.

/doubt
i see people on facebook shilling for the lollercuast all of the time, still

Never

Six million years

30 years tops.

Attached: Holocaust Revision and US Youth.png (853x609, 76K)

every one knows the greatest generations average life span was 65 in 1st world nations. there are no holocaust survivors left. there are no WW2 vets left. the last holocaust survivor dying and the last WW2 vet dying were headlines repeated for years. between 200 and 2009 it happened multiple times in different MSM outlets. they have been busted using vietnam vets as alleged WW2 vets

That's not even close to accurate, but it's fun to read.

>30 years tops.

Fuck that. We need to counter-meme that shit ASAP. The question is, how can we do it? We'll get banhammered if we try it in the normiesphere of the interwebz. Email?

The best way is to spread "true stories" of the Holocaust that are batshit insane. Make sure you get them from mainstream history books and still trusted memoirs.

Sugar Plum Nut
The Fifth Diamond
Inside the Concentration Camps by Aroneanu
Volume 6 of the Nuremberg Trials
The Seventh Miracle
I Light A Candle
Tamed by an Angel
Memoirs of a Survivor
A Year in Treblinka:
A Lucky Child: Tattooed upon entering Auschwitz, but never discovered
The Factory of Death at Auschwitz
Because of Romek
The Unknown Black Book
Hitler’s Death Camps Feig
Sobibor: The Forgotten Revolt
From the Ashes of Sobibor
Leap into Darkness
Alicia My Story
The Hidden Girl A True Story of the Holocaust
The Seventh Miracle
The Survivor in Us All - A Memoir of the Holocaust
Echoes From The Holocaust - A Memoir
Return to Auschwitz
Bitter Freedom Jafa Wallach
Under the Yellow & Red Stars
Branded on My Arm and in My Soul: A Holocaust Memoir
A Writer at War - Grossman
Dachau The Harrowing of Hell
Escape from Sobibor
Feminism, Literature and Rape Narratives - Gunne and Thompson
Five Chimneys
The Death Marches - Blatman
Who Will Write Our History - Kassow
Auschwitz Technique and operation of gas chambers
Hope is The Last to Die
Shivitti A Vision
The Nazi New Order in Poland
The Human Animal Phil Donahue
Substantive and procedural aspects of international criminal law. 1. Commentary
Escape From Auschwitz: I Cannot Forgive
Eyewitness Auschwitz - Three Years in the Gas Chambers
By bread alone: The story of A-4685
Playing for Time - Fania Fenelon
The Survivor - Eisner
Memorial to the Jews deported from France 1942 - 1944
Made in Russia: The Holocaust
Inside the Vicious Heart - Abzug
Commandant of Auschwitz : The Autobiography of Rudolf Hoess - Broszat
The Buchenwald Report
Auschwitz and the Allies
The Jews of Silence
Shoah An Oral History of the Holocaust

Attached: Holocaust Bear and Eagle NYT.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

My grandfather would like to talk about what he did in Guadalcanal in 1942 with you.......

I saw a retarded headline that mirrored his point. It said that since Trump's average supporter was a white person born in 1950 that he couldn't win. Because the life expectancy at birth in 1950 was 66 ergo they were dead. They didn't realize that what that meant was the median birth year for someone who died in 1950 was 1884.

>tfw the jew may import their enemies to every place on earth

Attached: bruv let me in.jpg (673x382, 105K)

Did the contestants get their tattoos re-inked for the occasion?

Attached: 1453995154836.jpg (380x452, 45K)

Michael Jackson still performs every night in Las Vegas user, think about that

You’re just now noticing?

My grandpa was a ww2 bet and he just died last month. He was 92 and his navy ship still has ship reunions. Maybe 10 more years and they’ll all be gone

when an actual holocaust happens and you will never hear the end of it

Wait I thought they exterminated most if not all women that they captured because they couldn't work?

Once everyone doesnt care about it anymore, the Jews are just going to victimize themselves and engineer another one.

Never with the amount of money you faggots pour into think tanks and interest groups that lobby and lobby for more and more "holocaust education"

We've had more "holocaust monuments" go up since 2010 since the 50 years before. And all this shit comes from America and American wealth. Kys you worthless mutt.

They’ve been milking it since 1945.

This.
Just watch on Netflix the number of tv shows/movies/documentaries about the holocaust.
They will not go gentle into that good night.

No they made them bleach slaves

Israel is shitposting and all Jow Forums can do is cry about it

people on facebook and netflix producers arent your average young person, brainlets

Does anyone or the newfags watched the greatest story never told?

Billboard in space. Jpg

She brought her lawyer?

What the fuck are they giving participation prizes now?

In 50 years it should gradually fade away, and it will finally stop being a myth, but a serious topic of history

If the holohoax was real, wouldn't this old lady be horrified to be reminded about all her relatives that didn't make it? This would not be a happy celebration.

>If

When

Lel. By then all those holohoax classes will have paid off, stupid got

Muh shekels

Sic

Who is more obsessed:
Jews with the holocaust or Blacks with slavery?

facebook represents the average dumb person on the internet at least. i think it does.

Doesn't every social media?

how is she so butifel?