In the future will asking women out irl be considered taboo?

In the future will asking women out irl be considered taboo?

Attached: B06D2619-56D4-4B28-BFE8-1B9259C0C7C7.jpg (1200x2134, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its already like that though

Isn't it already?

it already is

With Hate Speech Laws, you'll have to hire Negotiators to say Hello

Attached: 1538115421068.jpg (550x520, 50K)

i dont give a fuck about your text OP but thanks for the pic. that pic is epic

CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see.....

No it’ll be considered alpha as fuck since so many men are too scared to do it

You'd be alpha in a cell though

The sexual revolution is going to go full circle. Soon we’ll have to go back to asking parent permission before dating a girl to prevent any rape accusations.

Attached: 88D21EAB-AB1B-40D1-BB86-55FD5A40DAD0.jpg (540x529, 128K)

i'm already to scared to do it, how much worse could it possibly get?

>In the future will asking women out irl be considered taboo?

only if you are white.

its a beautiful cycle

Well we could go back to the old days when a chaperone was required to be in the presence of unmarried young people. Hmm I think I’ll start a chaperoning service. I’ll make a fukin fortune. Also arranged marriages

Attached: C0090DBB-74E7-4B22-8D22-05A7FFFA1FF6.png (401x367, 10K)

THE ORIGINAL NPC

Attached: NPC_Im not like other.png (640x631, 338K)

See
This. If I'm not using Tinder for an easier 6 or 7/10 root. It's always in person. It's so much easier. I used to think it would be more simple to do it online, chat on FB for a while, hang out a couple times, shit like that. But nope, I've had a lot more roots with a lot better looking women by just making them laugh & flirting in person. Last in person root I gee'd up took literally 6 minutes over 2 days, 3 minutes a morning when this hot as fuck girl would bring a notice about a delivery for us. First day I was like "ah you're pretty small, I'll come help." And carried our stuff back to the store & she was throwing thanks at me like I just performed a miracle. Second day was the same thing except I said "you don't see a lot of attractive girls doing your job" & she giggled & I told her to meet me at the food court for lunch. From then on it was the usual flirting chat & I was fucking her that night. Literally just be confident + funny. Nobody approaches in person anymore, at least around my age (mid 20s) so you have that advantage over everyone else. Those relationships people start by meeting online all end up the same anyway, after a year, 2 max, it stagnates & frustrates them. Because it starts from impersonal contact, which only makes the bullshit facade worse. Then they get to know what they're actually like & grow apart. Then they break up & do it all over again. Rinse & repeat. Set yourself apart

make one with a 34 year old

anyone got the original or knows the original's artist ?

and make it say my kid is my world with some halfbreed mongrel hanging on her and how she wants something longterm and serious

LMAO

It already sort of is in certain places. Especially if you're of average or below average looks. My advice to most dudes right would be to just wait a little a bit for all these trends to fade a little bit, the situation is very volatile at the moment.

Women won't be around in the future if things go right.

Attached: 1531387906220.jpg (2370x1932, 1.87M)

Kek

in the future we aren't going to have any of this stupid shit because all the goons who stirred it into reality will be in the Lake of Fire

only reason we will have dating apps is to connect partners across allied planetary borders

Attached: lecancer.jpg (500x381, 73K)

There is only trash on Tinder. Actual women do not have the defects that Tinder people do. You can talk to anyone you like outside, they are out there to be interacted with. It isn’t at all normal to just sit in a cafe all day with a book by yourself. Ignore the feminist freaks, a woman will quickly let you know she does want to be left alone and that’s that. No shaming online, no awkwardness, you move on

>be me
>still with my highschool sweetheart
Tbh I have completely forgot what it's like to even try to go for someone new, but all this impersonal tindr stuff just brings out the worst in relationships. Couple of my friends have used it and the longest lasting relationship they ever got from it was two months

My son Aiden is my world. Tired of games. Looking for a REAL man!