Why is the consumption of alcohol forbidden in public space in the U.S.?

America always pretends to be such a freedom loving country, for me as German it would be a violation of my human rights if I wouldn't be allowed to have a drink e.g. the beach in the summer or laying in a park...

Attached: 1539542823353.jpg (512x384, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_intoxication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gun and alcohol dont mix. you'd know that if you were from a free country

>retarded kraut has never been to the beach

Attached: beach.png (1140x760, 1.1M)

You already got your replies so no need to keep making the same thread again and again

you dont need to have a gun with you to drink

Because alcohol is degenerate

its the white mans drink, are you anti white?

Attached: 87a0d9d99aaffa99bfa3cba1e16f6aa1.jpg (1269x1920, 210K)

Cant drink on the street in amsterdam, your problem is right next door. Also you dont have a nigger infestation

You should know the difference between private and public property. You probably aren't aware of what state laws are and how they can vary. If a privately owned "public" residence allows it then you can drink. If you go walking around the city drunk off your ass beer on hand in a public space like a city owned park or sidewalk then you can get arrested for it. Don't like it? Campaign against it and try to get a law passed to change it. If other people agree (which is how the law would have been passed in the first place) then it would be abolished legally.

A society of alcoholics sure as fuck isn't committed to the 14 words. Might be the difference between American drinking culture and German drinking culture, though.
You don't see healthy people at our liquor stores.

this scares the american LMAO

Attached: 43062506-freunde-die-spaß-zusammen-am-strand-und-trinken-ein-kühles-bier.jpg (1300x866, 153K)

It's not, you can drink in public in my city. We have niggers sitting in the neutral zones drinking beer all day because of it kek.

because of black people

three words: niggers niggers niggers

Hilarious kek

New Orleaner shibboleth detected

the fuck is a neutral zone you massive liar

because alcoholic can bad

>not having a gun with you
FUCK YOU! This is why Europe deserves to be bombed. I sleep with a gun, I drive with a gun, I work with a gun, I fuck with a gun.

This laws are not gonna stop criminals, it’s like forbidding guns in the USA because there are shootings.

It's a median in New Orleans

There is something called dignity germanon.

Is that true? I drink at the beach and park all the time lol

no fun allowed in america

Attached: vatertag-mit-bollerwagen-und-bier-in-die-natur-.jpg (610x343, 110K)

Yep sadly

You're a fucking idiot lol

At one point it was the only way to control the Irish plague. Now it's mostly historical inertia. Multiculturalism. Not even once.

then dont be caught or you get shot by police

Attached: 636483405948849826-brailsford.jpg (534x401, 24K)

It's a NA thing that probably is a vestige of prohibition era

best day in the year, very sad americans dont have this freedom

most places you can drink just not get drunk then its public intoxication

we have niggers, Hans

how do you define "being drunk", its really subjective

You can drink in public in louisiana.

Go to any national or state park and go camping. Never had any problems with the park rangers about alcohol, even in a shit authoritarian state like Jew York.

Thanka for the heads up. You clearly know my country better than I do.

dont be a drunken degenerate around little kids u dumb kraut nigger

>he doesn't have a gun on him
Man life must suck for you

In Mississippi you can drink and drive as long as you stay below .08 lol

he's not joking. some of us actually do keep guns that close.

europeans pretend that freedom means being able to do whatever you want whenever you want.
americans are the only people on earth that understand that laws, rules, and standards of behavior are necessary for the perpetuation of the freedom itself.
as opposed to the belief that no rules perpetuates the freedom

well you could be drunk and still get away with it. really depends on the officer and if you're being a nuisance.

Because drunk people/alcoholics, are complete degenerates. Alcohol makes people act like sober niggers

so you are saying you need to run into the middle of the wilderness to be able to enjoy a simple beer? live must really suck for you

We are allowed to drink in public places, we are not allowed to get intoxicated in the middle of the road.

Because of niggers dude. You'll soon see.

The Irish.

Are they vomiting every where or passed out on the sidewalk? That's public intoxication.

maybe you are just sick and puked because of that? how can the police prove you wrong?

You didn't specify what public spaces Mohammed, nor were there restrictions on how close they had to be to heavily urban shitholes.

>niggers
Sadly, this actually is the primary ban cause at this point. However, there are a number of small towns that are still simply dry from protestant beliefs in sobriety.

Americans are afraid of tits and booze and punish their public display. What a bunch of faggots.

So you were sick and decided to imbibe a six-pack while laying in the sun at a public place? You're a danger to yourself, you should be locked up.

>retarded krout doesnt understand individual state's rights.

>this scares the american LMAO

Attached: 1510998245729.png (519x519, 486K)

>its illegal to have a beer in a public place
No, no its not.

its called being civilized ahmed, the new state of germanistan has lost all credibility

>You're a danger to yourself, you should be locked up.
this is the dumbest shit ive ever heard. you just said that you are not allowed to do with your body what you want.

cause we're idiots and plebs ruin everything

I have seen tons of videos of american people getting brutally arrested for drinking a single beer.

>no sixth gear
P scary desu

There is no federal law against drinking in public in America. It’s against most local ordinances that much is true. I walk home drinking a beer where I’ve lived for 40 years and no one has ever said anything.

Maybe in a commie state, I live in the south and we drink everywhere fambam

Same, we have plenty of blacks who drink near the University of cincinnati or in towntown cincinnati no problem. Just slap that 40 into a brown paper bag and you're all set!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_intoxication

Yeah, those hats are pretty gay. Also glass on the beach.

And Irish people

try drinking a beer in broad daylight here and see how many seconds before a cop is with you

it makes them drink 40s in paper bags discreetly instead of just carelessly tossing their trash over the place the way they used to

because the police need excuses to stop colored persons who are up to no good and they're low iq enough to break basic quality of life laws constantly

>arrested
bro it's a $25 citation at worst

>sadly true
lol

America is media-superpower, most if not everything good abput it is vastly exaggerated while the many flaws are kept under the rug.
Add poverty, brainwashed pride and lacking education into the mix and you now know why Americans are the way they are online.

Wait a minute I've walked down the Las Vegas strip drinking and Not one person said anything. I was very obvious too.

i'm convinced that the state spreads to brown paper bag meme to up citation revenues. what kind of idiot thinks that it'll get you out of anything when the cops can lawfully instruct you to remove the bag? it's a huge red flag. patricians pour their malt liquor into a soda cup

It’s not always the case

most of the strip including the sidewalks is private property

Stop making the same shitty threads you fucking kruat

>be "german"
>drink Becks
kys

its a german beer brand you mong

No shit, but it's the worst of them

>drinking anything except for franziskaner or Paulaner
Little disappointed desu

brah are you retarded or something?

Alcohol is degenerate. It's the official beverage of fat unfit cucks along with soda.

Checked. NEUTRAL GROUND you carpetbagger!
t. Fellow carpetbagger who can never drink with ease in his home town again because those Puritan fuckers look at me weird when I ask for a go cup.

I mostly drink beer of my local town brewery

>not having a gun

Attached: 1539040842031.jpg (644x960, 78K)

German beer is shit

>not allowed to spew bodily fluids all over like a goon
yes, you're not allowed to become a biohazard to the community because you got drunk while ill.

This. Belgian beer is the best.

Am fat and unfit. Can confirm.

Acceptable.

because it's degenerate.

t. faggot who doesn't have the discipline to enjoy an occasional drink. It isn't always about excess you weak willed cuck

Niggers and hobos

Re-read his post and don’t gloss over the part about state laws this time retard. You most certainly can be arrested for public intox and/or D&D and/or open intox in many places.

The real answer is that the Temperance movement never really caught on in Europe as it was part of the USAs Puritan "Shining City on a Hill" mentality.
Teetotalers were a grassroots movement of men who practiced abstinence from alcohol before the roasties got ahold of it.

no why?
if you look up the etymology of freedom (freo+dom) and anglo-saxon idea of it, you will see that i am right and that america is the only nation that truly understands that a freedom is a system in which all the rules and statutes are designed to perpetuate THE freedom itself, not to perpetuate freedom.
like a kingdom in which all laws and statutes come from the king, a freedom is a system in which all laws and statutes come from unbonded (free) men.
freedom is not the absence of law. it is quite the opposite.

are you high?

You do if there are niggers around.

Never relax around blacks, user.

You can drink wherever you want in New Orleans.