What's the problem with becoming a mixed race country like Brazil? The people are good looking...

What's the problem with becoming a mixed race country like Brazil? The people are good looking, and there is harmony among racial lines. Its problems are nonracial.

Attached: adriana.jpg (729x900, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Brazil liveleak
lmgtfy.com/?q=Brazil average IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice bobs

What would an American know about Brazil? All I've heard from actual Brazilians is complaining about how bad their country is. High prices and shitty conditions. Nice one, idiot.

brazil is racist as fuck you dumb fuck literally they are super fucking racist there

by that rationale, what does an australian know about anything then LoL

>what's the problem with race mixing?
>flag

The niggers where enslaved by Hispanics as well but when they were freed they FORGOT THAT FACT AND OUR NIGGERS DIDN'T.

>reads the first line of my post and replies
>not even the whole line, just the first half

Could you be any more American?

Because its a shithole

yeah there's significant problems with education in particular

could you be any more gay? doubt it. read how you talk. anyways, there are lots of brazilians in the united states and canada. definitely way more than australia. we can ask these brazilians what brazil is like.

americans own your country anyways so dont hate us

>harmony
>murder rate at 50-60k (nearly 8x that of US)

Pick one

>we can ask these brazilians what brazil is like.
Okay, go ask them. I'm sure they'll think your brown mutt ass is Brazilian anyway.

and murder rate

LoL?

Lookup Brazilian favelas and tell me racemixing is okay.

Attached: hellhole.png (926x618, 103K)

We have Jews to remind them 8 times a day though, something the Brazilians are fortunate enough not to have.

The white people are good looking, which is still like 30% of the populationor something. The castizos can be ok looking. The mestizos not so much. The niggers definitely not.

Do you know why they are good looking at all? Because of the Portuguese. The more mixed a person is the more wretched they are.

>The people are good looking
The European looking people in places like Sao Paulo and Florianopolis may be good looking but most of the rest of the population are fucking hideous.

based Kanye will show them the way.
civ nat will solve all our problems once we own the libs for good.

Attached: wtf.png (955x716, 482K)

There's nothing wrong with Brazil being Brazil. There's something wrong with the USA being Brazil.

And modest. Adriana was a virgin till 27.

no problem at all

Attached: Снимок.png (590x105, 10K)

Based

People don't care about race here.
Autistics from south are brainwashed by Jow Forums though.

based and redpilled

Pretty sure China is buying them up, same as New Zealand. The US ar losing their influence in the area.
Hell, China even had a spy NZ's parliament without getting much attention. But then again, it would ruin all the "muh-russia" narrative.

Attached: Captain Australia.jpg (458x650, 35K)

>americans own your country anyways so dont hate us
Not cool bro
We were supposed to be greatest allies not enemies

>People don't care about race here
So why is it the only non whites in your soap operas are maids and servents?

Disregard him, he's (((subversive))).

Attached: economic interests.jpg (960x600, 69K)

Often soap operas here have a "historical" background, hence, the niggers.
Otherwhise there's a lot of white maids too.

>The people are good looking
I've known a bunch of people from Brazil, and most are not good looking. It's not so much that the percentages are worse than most other countries, but the average good looking person is less good looking, and the average ugly person is a charicature.
Brazil is all marketing and degeneracy, and little truth.

Brazil is a hellhole. Any time you add nigger genes into the equation everything turns to shit. The best country in Latin America is not the whitest country, but rather the least Black country: Chile, a mestizo nation. Every race has the potential to become civilized except for niggers.

>the people are good looking

lol no. brown people are 57% of the country and they are horribly ugly. Only in the south and southeast, where the pardos have more white admixture and a higher standard of living, it's possible to see a reasonable of good looking brown people.

Remember:
poor = ugly
brown = poor
brown = ugly

lol no, the leftists never cease crying about slavery.

I should clarify, the people I've known are from the very mixed, poorer areas of Brazil. I dont know any well off Brazilians, because why would they leave a place they're well off in?

>whites in Brazil
What? Ive been there and I did not see even one. Is the country very segregated so all the whites are in single location?

>I've known a bunch of people from Brazil
i.e. visited only one city

Butthole Flag faagot making obvious observations. If she was in India she'd be raped and disfigured.

you will rarely find a white person on rio de janeiro mate

Israel is our greatest ally

I think the problems are quite racial.

Attached: Brazil Map.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

Hello JIDF

You fuckfaces with whore mothers aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: image.png (730x622, 400K)

>What's the problem with becoming a mixed race country like Brazil?
The murder rate for a start.

Attached: brazil murders.jpg (1566x894, 158K)

Then there's the acceleration of degeneracy

Attached: rio de janeiro then and now.jpg (1334x750, 154K)

Isn't that about to be fixed?

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Every big city in Brazil has detroit levels of criminality

And the staggering wealth inequality.
But no, let's become Brazil because you want to fuck some bunda.

Attached: brazil-paraisopolis-favela-and-gated-community.jpg.crop_display.jpg (1200x802, 392K)

Attached: 1513703589962.jpg (470x595, 201K)

The fingerguns alone are enough for me to like this guy

>What's the problem with peeing into your glass of fine wine?

Attached: 1538429623089.jpg (500x336, 32K)

Perhaps, but we should by now that the president alone has limited powers.

ruined my day

Attached: 1515388984105.jpg (316x311, 42K)

That ass looks like she doesn't even need a chair to sit down, she just needs to slightly bend her knees

Also, let's not forget that, in Brazil, the whitest areas happen to be the most right-wing and the most developed.
I mean, the state in which Bolsonaro won by the most % is Santa Catarina, which just happens to be the whitest state

>bong talking shit again
OI OI OI MATE YOU HAVE THE LOICENSE TO MAKE THESE POSTS

>Brazil

Attached: 1535125714105.jpg (305x371, 38K)

>people are good looking
Have you ever even been to Brazil in your life most mystery meat people are ugly af, the only thing that saves Brazil is that the southern states are 85% white and from a late migration period in europe during WW1 - which means they did not and generally will not mix

Attached: protesto-democracia1.jpg (620x465, 98K)

>Let me see your war face, Jow Forums

Post moar Brazilian milkers.

Based bundaposter

Attached: 05e767b82c67a77afca0ed0644d70adf.gif (470x338, 1.97M)

My god, they are hot.

Fat chance

Attached: 1530647190632.jpg (1280x1656, 855K)

based bunda boys

Attached: petrobrap.jpg (500x727, 64K)

No, not true. I need a little native American in my women.

HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Kike fucker

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 84K)

How do you define brown? Isn’t color relative.

Kikes, hope they get wiped out by Palestinians

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 138K)

would you still eat your soup if I sprinkled shit flakes in it

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

More pictures of "good looking" brazilian people. This is what 400 years of brazilian ethnogenesis created, citizens of the old colonization areas. These guys are also generally fucking retarded, even the more intellectual types are seriously fucking stupid, can not under any circumstance think outside the box or understand all the things they memorize

Attached: 11748764211416946521491205005699n.jpg (960x720, 76K)

Do swedish women like southern european or hispanic looking males? We can do a trade and mix it up

What happened? Huebros explain?

Brazilians are fake as hell too. We always treated black/brown people in ways that would make the 50's America blush, I'm not saying most of these people aren't shitty, but this SJW shit is pure hipocrisy.

Also most people here are hideous and their IQs are somewhat similar to a smart chimpanzee.

Rule-breaking troll thread.

Never reply to them
Report.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Just a quick reminder that huehue monkeys are actually importing white man jizz.

i don't know anything about this woman's background, but she looks to me like a mediterranean woman from europe, nothing like the average brazilian mutt.

>Caring about womens opinion on a transaction
Kek

I would trade if you were a certified Brazilian bunda dealer. Our women look like shit to be honest

Attached: bunda store.jpg (960x660, 123K)

Check the murder rate. "Harmony" hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.. ugh.

More pictures of these fuckers. My city used to be 90% white untill these assholes were brought to build some bullshit stadium or whatever working under the minimal wage. Lowered the already low wages for everyone

Attached: 40556792_543057142782845_6283458554980177986_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Nice digits.

Also: are there white communities, and if so what is the murder rate there? Or is it like US where only the smartest white people get their own spaces, and the rest have to live with the violent brownskins?

I don't care as much about the total murder rate, just the likelihood me and my family would get hurt

The same could be said about the USA and Britain (especially London), to be honest.

Literally the rise of American influence over our continent.
As soon as we lost Europe as our role model and adopted the burgers since the end of the WW2, everything gets shittier every year.

Please show your best commodities then we may deal

Attached: EA60E90B-1A6E-43ED-9D40-9CDC91E00962.jpg (600x600, 161K)

This is becoming more and more evident
Funniest part is that the left always wonders

>why does the white working class vote against their economic interests!?!?!?

Well because of multiculturalism they cant they must vote upon racial lines.

Attached: Capture.png (691x316, 14K)

>The people are good looking, and there is harmony among racial lines. Its problems are nonracial.
Tell me more about my country.

The people here a very ugly, violent, low IQ, and "white" people are still blamed for everything.Also you still have people being racially aware, they just pretend its about class instead(poor = nigger and pardo, rich = white).

If you are not an urbanite you have a chance of living in nice 100% white areas but the people who live there are (rightfully so) very untrusting of outsiders and every door will be locked and there will be cameras on the fancier houses. The whole country has to be safety conscious since no one trusts anybody

200 murders daily?
completely failed economy?
completely corrupt government?

>there's harmony among racial lines
Yeah, that's probably what brought us to 70k confirmed homicides per year. At least we're not racist, am I right?

>It's problems are nonracial.

Sure, the failure to build a functioning society is nothing to do with the place being filled with semi-niggers.

What's wrong with Brazil? Lets start with Gun Laws vs Gun Crimes, every time there is a shooting we hear all about Australia but never about Brazil

Like you are any better.

brazil's only problem is their low IQ.

This can be fixed by importing sperm from high IQ sperm donors, and paying women to use this sperm. The offspring will be more intelligent and help Brazil become a better country when they grow up.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Brazil liveleak
lmgtfy.com/?q=Brazil average IQ

A mass of poor, stupid mutts that the elite can move around and kill at a whim.

Mixed race you dumb fuck

Nigger I am not british I am an expat, I got my euro citinzenship due to great-grandmother being an immigrant and left

Dumb fucking blockhead color is relative; sometimes you do not know if someone is mixed because they do not look it.

>What's the problem with becoming a mixed race country
>Posts one of the whitest mixed race slut yet to be seen
Natural preference keeps winning.
Kys.