Jared Taylor on Jews

Jared Taylor thinks Jews of European descent should be included in the white rights movement.

>Jews “are fine by me” and “look white to me.”
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jared-taylor

>“I tend to believe that European Jews are part of our movement,” Taylor said.
jweekly.com/2016/09/16/alt-right-says-jews-are-all-right-as-long-as-they-stay-in-their-place/

>“Ultimately, for all the things I care about to happen, Jews must be part of the movement,” [Taylor] said in an interview. The reason, he added, is that Jews have influence and are widely seen as “the conscience of our society.” For example, Taylor said, without Jewish support it will be nearly impossible to restrict immigration. Besides, the conference organizer said, as far as he is concerned, a white Jew is white.
forward.com/news/6615/white-nationalist-conference-ponders-whether-jews/

What do you think, Jow Forums? Is Jared Taylor right?

Attached: jared taylor copy.jpg (372x259, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgZVvCvpFJs
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He's a shill

Yup, he's spot on.

The hysterical jewish conspiracy theories peddled by crazies on here belong in a previous century.

(((Jared Taylor)))
youtu.be/lgZVvCvpFJs

>who's right? an educated person who's fluent in japanese and french and spent 20 years advocating for whites, or a bunch of teen spergs going through a phase in a mongolese shoe lacing forum
gee i wonder

He looks weird.

ermmm...

Attached: 1515029156318.jpg (1438x1604, 697K)

Do you deny many of the powerful positions in the US Government and institutions are held by Jews?

Attached: blame the rich jews.jpg (700x764, 101K)

Anti jewish rhetoric is counter productive and Jared Taylor is certainly a white ally. We must be careful not to purity spiral into madness. Let the jews come. Its much easier to genocide those within your border than those outside of it

Attached: 1533445575170.jpg (480x480, 39K)

No shit?

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
For nearly 30 years, Evelyn Rich, the longtime romantic partner of white nationalist Jared Taylor, has been attacked by white nationalists accusing her of being Jewish.

>who's right? an educated person who worked for los alamos national laboratories and earned a doctorate in physics before teaching, or a bunch of kvetching kikes

Attached: WLP.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Race Realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

I think Taylor is approaching white nationalism in a more diplomatic fashion. He knows of the power Jews have and is just trying to circumvent conflicting with them to achieve his goals. I still respect Taylor even though I don't 100% agree with him.

Yeah well I disagree with him on that but JT most likely wont be in charge when things get heated so I don't mind. Massively preferable over the standard conservatives, MAGApedes or Cvillers.

Nigga discord gives your shit out to the SPLC anyway. Go away with your honeypot.

It's a hard question

On one hand certain Jewish populations arent as distinct as others, on the other hand they tend to subvert nations

Ultimately I'm not sure you can do much without purity testing everyone which would probably never fly if it were some sort of grass roots movement.

As per usual I think the best course of action is in one with what Taylor speaks to when he talks about decentralization and letting people associate with whomever they want. Segregation will happen naturally.

Pretty much. Theres a 0% chance that Jared knows nothing about how strong Jewish power is.

I think you're right. There's no reason not to include right-wing Jews, to be honest.

You're just stupid.

Hispanics are a mix of European and Native American ancestry. So yes they are a race. A hybrid of two other races.

I think it's only fair to destroy their identity as they have destroyed ours.

Attached: 1537061766628.jpg (1024x877, 100K)

Jared simply wants to focus on white advocacy, and leaves the jewish question for others to address. He is trying to be pragmatic and diplomatic and knows how NPC's react to criticism of Jews; it makes them shut down and disregard everything else you have to say.
You really can never please Jow Forums...
>If you name the Jew
You're CIA
>If you don't name the Jew
You're a secret Jew

Attached: 1539015104634.jpg (480x640, 116K)

>There's no reason not to include right-wing Jews

except, you know, the fact that they don't give a shit about the white race or the futures of our nations. as it happens, right wing jews already have their own name: israelis.

FPBP
Jews trying to play both sides and subvert everyone to serve their interests

Some white Jews care about the future of the white race.

fpbp

jared taylor speaks for nobody but his jewish gook wife

he looks like the dude from heavens gate cult

Taylor is a gatekeeper, the things he says are 90% true and 10% wrong. The Amren articles on nigger crime and IQ are fantastic and well sourced, but by embracing the Jews he's embracing the actual cancer that is at the root of America having so many niggers and spics to start with

you’re stupid, inbred, AND ugly

>What do you think, Jow Forums? Is Jared Taylor right?
No. He thought cucking to jews would keep him safe. But it didn't. He is persecuted as hard as the larpiest neo-nazis now.

he’s probably a secret cia jew

He's CIJEW

the jew is right